Marshmallow {complete}

By multixed

(Readers x medic boi) with romance and heart break hope u enjoy More

Injury
The next day
WAR
The date
There totaly wont have smut in this chapter!!
Forbiden love
Aggression (pt1)
Aggresion (pt2)
The party of 4(smut)
Sigh (A/N)
A bonus (marshmellow)
FAN ART?!
Ight so
(Two years later)

Scartlet

715 6 4
By multixed

The new recruit came 2 days after scouts death. She had brown hair and purple at the tips of her hair. She wore shorts and the typical red shirt with a bat and a screw driver crossing together. She had a purple bandana on and she also had green emerald eyes.
When she walked into the room were all you guys were waiting  you looked at her with "WTH!" In your eyes "damn she mighty THICK" you said in your mind.

(I haven't colored all of it.)
Everyone except medic stared at her with pure amazement.  Medic strokes your hair and smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.3K 578 37
This is an x reader (Finished story!) (Cover made by Me ^^) Highest rank: #1 in LittleNightmares! Other impressive ranks: #1 in Six #2 in LittleNight...
299K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1M 33.9K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...