Cat Gotchya Tongue? Cuz' He's...

By ChandraKai

Claudio's life is changed forever when the short spitfire is sold to a lab. Not just any lab, but a lab owned... More

Cat Gotchya Tongue? Cuz' He's Got Mine. (Slash)
Cat Boy
'Miki' the 'Beautiful Princess' with a Very Bouncy Bust.
I Never Knew a Smile Could be so... Disturbing
The Hell Mages
Lana, Eredzime, and Merikh- What's Next?
Lucifent the Magnificent
I'm Staying With WHAT?
Lost
The Demon and Devil
Whore
A Small Surprise?
Leaving

My Unfulfilled Wish

626 15 2
By ChandraKai

I look like a moppet.

---

"Heheh I think you look cute. Hee hee." Merikh walked over to me and grabbed my waist pulling me close to him - once again.

I tried to break free of his grasp on my hips, “Hey, what the fuck! Get off me! Haven’t you heard of a little thing called personal space?!”

Merikh only pulled me closer, his hot breath on my neck. “Whores like you don’t deserve personal space,” He rasped into my ear in a low sexy tone.

My body sagged against his. His words were harsh, but why did they make me feel so good? He kept breathing on my neck, I closed my eyes trying to imagine if this were some other man. Would I still be responsive?

I was violently pushed away from him, right into the mirror. My body slammed against it, first my hands, then head, then shoulders and torso. I stood still perched alongside it. The glass had cracked and dug into my skin. Shards were wedged into my hands and cheeks. I slid down the mirror, digging the broken glass in further. Crimson spattered everywhere.

I heard footsteps behind me, he was moving away from me. Silently. Without words the door opened and I was left to be by myself. As broken as the mirror, I slid away. Repulsed at what I saw around me I closed my eyes.

Scarlet coated everything.

It drenched the clothes I wore, the mirror, and the floor. Tears filled my eyes and I my shoulders shook slightly. Now tears were streaming down my face and the slight shaking turned violent. I sobbed and shrieked, banging my fists down and pulling my hair right off my scalp.

Leaning against the wall I yanked the clothes off my body. I touched my battered blood and tear stained face and slammed myself against the wall. I choked and sobbed and unsteadily got to my feet where I kicked the mirror in frustration. I let out a series of howls and screeches threw whatever I could, whatever was nearest against the wall.

I started walking around the room kicking things, pillows, tables, vases. I let out another scream of frustration and ran around the room sobbing and fall over myself. I jumped on several pieces of furniture and kicked the wall several times before I fell off.

I let myself lay there, whimpering in the silence. I curled into a ball and thought about what I had just done. What was the point in all of that? It wouldn’t make him come back. It wouldn’t heal my injuries. My physical and mental injuries. I’d thrown a temper tantrum for absolutely no reason.

I choked out a few more sobs before dragging myself to the bed. The bathroom would’ve been a better option but not nearly as soft and comforting as the bed. It smelled like him. Like Merikh.

I started crying again. This time the noise I made was minimal, like a small child. The kind you see in movies with ringlets and giant eyes- the adorable factor. I’m not saying I’m adorable because right now, I’m far from it. But it did console me that if someone did walk in here I’d at least have the pity factor on my side.

If anything I could go to Lana and say he tortured me, did experiments. One of the outcomes being that my hair turned blond. It was tempting, but I decided Merikh was a bit scarier and (sadly) seemingly more powerful than Lana.

My body ached and I could feel the glass burrowing deeper into my flesh. Ignoring that I heaved a fluffy pillow closer to me, it smelled like him. He smells like peppermint- and sex, I noted angrily. It was that eighty-percent sweaty musky smell that (I think) is to die for mixed along with twenty-percent cologne or perfume. Dead sexy.

My head popped up from the bloodied pillow. Who was Merikh having sex with? He’s a freak, what women or man would have sex with that sadistic bastard?

While having my internal battle, deciding what kind of person he/she would be I didn’t notice I was slowly lulling myself to sleep until I was gone.

-

I was in an art museum. Pictures filled the wall around me. There were clear walls revealing a peek at what was the other side. I look at a statue, two people embraced each other in a passionate kiss, neither one man nor’ woman.

I longed for that passion.

Walking around, I only saw pictures with this similar bodily tension. Aimlessly I sauntered forward through the museum, no one else was here. Not a single person in this world of fervor.

A faint noise sounded. I turned to see a picture had fallen off the wall, its frame now broken and the painting lay torn. There was no point in picking it up, for me it was no longer beautiful.

Broken, the word ever so fitting.

Broken

like…

I was snapped out of my thoughts as a tearing noise occurred behind me. I twisted backwards to catch a view of the culprit. Only to be met with the sight of more ferociously ripped and dead pieces of art work.

I made a decision and began walking through the rooms once more. I had hoped to catch a glimpse of the individual doing this. This time the artwork no longer hung in neat rows with great care. No, they were scattered about in tatters, done in by the invisible hellion.

There was a giggle, I spun quickly and came face to face with a child. A beautiful child. No older than seven years of age he stood with wisdom gleaming in his striking pale blue eyes. His luscious dark brown hair slightly curled around his ears, reaching the nape of his neck in the back. He stood out with golden skin in this clear room.

“Hello, I’m Claudio.” I said after moments of silence.

He replied with a certain pride in his voice, “Heh, I know.” I furrowed my eyebrows in response. How could he know, we had only just met- “You know my name just as well, Claudio.”

His name?

“No, I don’t. We’ve just met.” Though I was absolutely sure we had indeed just met, the uncertainty in my voice when I said this surprised me.

“You know me little kitten.” He grinned at me.

He grinned- it was pointy and perhaps brighter than all the white in this room.

He grinned, I furrowed my brow.

He grinned at me.

So deep in thought when he spoke again, the words did not register in my mind. I did not notice him disappear. I did not notice when everything faded to black like it so often did recently.

-

I woke up to it being pitch black- but not silent. A cloaked body sat near me, stroking my hair, humming.

The melody was dark and guided shivers down my spine. The voice, the voice was light and carefree. It taunted the melody through a stunning escapade of sound and contradiction. It was like nothing I had ever heard, I had gone to many music festivities with my parents to keep up their reputation. Some were good and had plenty of emotion, each played with zeal. Some were boring and it was like going through the motions and you often wondered this is good music?

Who is this person?

He kept petting my hair but as the melody got softer it became less frequent, and so gentle it was as if this person wasn’t even touching me. The humming faded and the weight on the bed disappeared as he stood. I wanted to call out to the figure as the door closed but my eyes remained close and my voice silent.

I sat up, shocked at what had just happened. Who was he? Surely not Merikh, he would never comfort me as I slept. It was just impossible. Was it Nitsan? He was the only other person I knew in the Science department.

But what if it was Merikh?

I shook my head pushing the thought from my head, impossible. Though a part of me, some crazy part of me wanted to believe it really was him. Just a tiny part though. Seeing as I remembered what had happened to me before my slumber.

The room apparently did not. It was completely clean and free of any faults. The mirror hung in its regular place, perfect and unharmed. The outfit consisting of the satin plum shorts and vest were hung on the molding of the closet. The set looked nicer than when I had gotten them. The only noticeable difference I could tell was that I was wearing a cute set of pajamas.

Had it all been a dream?

I bolted out of bed to check myself out in the mirror, my skin was a bit pale but unscathed none the less. I once again sported shorts that barely cover my butt, this time pink plaid. On the butt it said in black lettering “Property of Merikh” Merikh being the largest word. I grimaced; of course he would do something like that. On top I wore a black cotton-spandex tank that came down just above my waist, showing off my flat stomach.

Another change, I had a cute pink topaz belly button ring. It wasn’t that I had a belly button ring, but the fact it was a play boy bunny belly button piercing was a little scary. Though, it did add a sexy-cute charm to my stomach, which did make me a considerably more content.

I clipped the two front section of my hair back with a pink claw clip I found in the bathroom, leaving bangs unclipped. It was messy, due to the fact I had been sleeping not too long ago.

Now I’m done sleeping. I cockily strolled out of the room with no destination in mind, other than to leave this place. My stride was confident but I wasn’t, the last time I had left the safety of Merikh’s room I had gotten attacked by a demon.

My own thoughts startled me, the safety of Merikh’s room. I chuckled at the irony of it all.

WHAM!

I fell on my bottom as I had rounded a corner. “Hey sexy, you ever thought of watching where you were going?”

I looked up at the familiar voice, Renji. I jumped onto him quickly screaming into his ear. “Renji, I missed you so much! So much! You don’t know what happened to me in all that time, it was terrible! Terrible I say, I say!”

He looked at me astonished as I jumped off, “Claudio?”

“Well duh, who did you think it was? Merikh?” I said his name like a curse, it rolled off my tongue like poison.

“No!” He replied defensively. “I just,” He struggled for words with a hurt look on his face. “You’re blond.”

“Imagine that! We have a winner here! Whoopee! What do you want as a prize son? An ass whooping? Good choice!” I paused, “Really Renji, it took you that long to figure out I’m fucking blond?”

Renji looked stunned, no surprise there. I was being a bit of a bitch but who could blame me? If you had to hang out with a psychopath like Merikh you would feel entitled to be a bitch too.

He snapped out of it and gave me an award winning smile, “Is that really how you’re going to act to the man who’s going to get you out of here?”

My heart fluttered, my hero- Renji.

I could almost see the hearts in my eyes and I sucked up to Renji, “I love you, have I told you you’re looking extra sexy today?” I played with hair and pressed myself against him, closing my eyes. I heard Merikh’s words.

You little whore…

Whores like you…

I jerked away from Renji as if he’d slapped me. “Ah, you okay Claudio.”

“Heh, I’m fine.” My voice was weak. “So when are you taking me back, right now. I didn’t bring anything with me but I don’t have anything back at the room.” I awkwardly tried to turn the attention away from me and ignored the fact my voice cracked. Renji looked at me suspiciously.

“Yeah we can go back now but are you sure you don’t have anything to bring back from the room?”

I thought about the plum outfit, my collar, and ball of yarn.

“Nope, don’t own a thing.” I started to walk in the opposite direction of the room hoping Renji would follow.

Luckily, he did. “Wow, you were there for three days and all you have are the clothes on your body?”

Three days?

“Uhm, yeah you know Merikh was always gone and I was in the room the entire time so I didn’t really get anything special you know?” Lying hurt, lying about Merikh just about killed me.

He nodded and flicked his eyes down, “Your really pink, even your nails are all done up, you trying to turn yourself into a girl or something?”

I look at my nails on my hand-paws. The tips were hot pink with sparkles with cute light-pink and black hibiscus flowers and swirls. They were pretty cute. I smiled nervously at him, “Well I needed something to do and Merikh really likes pink.”

His eyes went wide and he shook his head disbelief, “Well we’re here, so say good bye to the Science Division Claudio.”

“Good bye to the Science Division Claudio.” I smiled at him cheekily. Nothing like a heaping bowl of sass to cheer someone up.

The “chihuahua of hell’ stood by the door and it opened for him, Renji glided through easily but as I hesitantly stepped through I couldn’t help but feel as if a part of me was breaking. I felt as if I should be able to look back and hear Merikh calling my name, begging me not to leave.

No one called my name.

---

I updated :D So what do ya guys think? Is it good? I love writing it, hope you like reading it. Speaking of which, Merikh and Claudio. Complicated right? But now that Claudio's gone, will we ever see Merikh again? >:D But on a different note who was the little boy in the art museum, at first I thought it was going to be the person you're probably thinking of but now I have some different ideas

So give some love to the super busy and amazing Rae Kitano :D She's amazing T.T LOVE HER!!! GO GIVE SOME LOVE NOW!

Anyways, love you guys- Chandra :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374 15 16
*COMPLETED* Jeremiah has always been a model student until an early onset of a psychosis related illness sees his grades plummeting and his depressio...
412K 14.8K 54
pretty simple, really. Kaminari texts the wrong number, who just so happens to be our favorite explosion boy. After that, their relationship escalate...
1.6K 126 21
"𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢." - 𝐻𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑡𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑟. Endeavor Biotech...
38.9K 2.1K 25
In a world full of hybrids and magic abilities Hwang Hyunjin didn't think he would ever be surprised by anything. He certainly was wrong.. Or~ About...