detroit: become human one sho...

By Livie_Writes

includes every character under major editing More

dancing - markus
lustful desire - connor [smut]
numb - connor
sunday morning - markus
stars - markus x connnor
nail polish - connor
facing fears - connor [male reader]
her voice - kara
the game - edits
merry christmas - connor
pranks with connor - hank and connor
a new feeling - connor and kara
the painter - markus
please i can't loose you - connor
things i imagine with characters x reader
idk what to even title this - hank and connor [smut]
friendship - connor x daniel
slow for now - (a.n)
fireworks - ralph
im here - connor x reader

a chance - daniel

5K 131 62
By Livie_Writes

  i changed it a little lol sorry 

"I thought they killed this one." You spoke, looking at the mangled corpse of the famous deviant, you grimaced, still eyeing the stained blue blood. The man, your boss for your department shrugged. "Probably to spare a buck, though i don't think anyone would want him after seeing what he did to the family on the rooftop."

"Possibly." You mutter quietly, he nods leaving you to your work. You sigh, looking on. He held a light shade of blonde hair and calm blue eyes, you frowned noticing how many parts you needed. You placed your gloves on, tucking your hair into your work hat that held a stitch across the hat, 'CYBERLIFE'.

You placed your earphones inside your ears, humming quietly to Dear Happy, Dodie (top notch song lol) you grabbed a part of a shoulder. You worked carefully, making sure its biocompents were carefully healed and set in the right places. You replaced it's shoulder, taking out the large bullet still lodged into it. 

After finally managing to create a correct "heart" for the deviant, which you remembered was named Daniel. You placed the heart in slowly, seeing his eyes lite up and soon he began jerking, you hissed, cursing. "W-Where am i!? Let me go!"

"Hey! It's alright, your safe!" You spoke gently, holding his arms down, he hissed. "W-Who are you?" He muttered, hearing your calm and collected voice. "I'm a repair person at CyberLife, i just fixed you up so you can be taken to someone else, if they desire you of course."

Daniel cursed, "I d-don't want to be anyone's! I want to be alone! I can't see!" He began freaking out once more, you shushed him, quickly searching through parts and parts until finally you found the right component. "Here hon! Relax." 

You placed the tiny chip into his neck, he blinked, and his blue eyes returned, he looked to you, and softened. You gave a small smile, "Hello Daniel." You began to reach for a watered rag, he flinched when you got close. You frowned. 

"I'm not gonna hurt you." You mutter, looking into his eyes, Daniel gulped, you gently wiped the side of his face, staining the white rag with blue. He looked down, you could see his LED changed from red to yellow. "Humans are not as nice as you."

"I know how you feel." You softly say, mostly to yourself, Daniel looks to you as he lays on the metal bed. You looked to him, turning pink. "Why is that?" He asked, his voice turning into a whisper as he noticed your changing expressions. You strained yourself out, and huffed, continuing to clean his arms. "Bad family, daddy never loved me and mommy was to busy to even acknowledge me so i left em. Simple as that." 

Daniel frowned, "I'm sorry to hear about that." He muttered. You looked to him, placing the rag in your lap, you blinked, and sighed. "Your not a bad man you know?" He smiled, hearing your confession turn his LED and blue for a second. "You are a nice person..."

"(Y/n)...just call me (Y/n)." You smile, trowing the rag into the trash next to you, Daniel watched you with a fascinating smile. "Alright...im gonna let you out of these latches. Please don't run because unfortunately i don't want you to get shot when running out those doors." You mentioned your head to the exit, Daniel nodded, looking to your gentle hands. 

You carefully un-clipped Daniel's arms, your hand holding his wrist's as you set them in his lap. "I hear you singing earlier." He muttered, once sitting up, he looked to you. You blushed. "Oh." He chuckled seeing your flushed cheeks. "Your a beautiful singer, if i do say so myself." You now scoffed at him. "Hm. Take your shirt off, pretty please." You ask, turning and trotting over to a large bin full of android shirts, and by on grabbing one, Daniel frowned seeing it. 

"I'm almost done hon. Almost." You handed him the shirt as he placed it in his lap. You grabbed a fresh wet rag and began cleaning his smooth cut chest. "Are they going to erase my memory?" He muttered, frowning as his eyes traveled to the RK600 on his shirt. You nodded, frowning when seeing Daniel's eyes have a slight gloss to them. 

"Yes, im afraid so." You mutter quietly. You take your hand in his, squeezing it as he looks to you, he blinks, slightly turning his head at your action. "You'll get a new family who will love you forever, im very sure of that Daniel." You smile, he nods, slightly cheering up. 

He places the shirt over his head, soon you let his legs free as you cleaned his legs, giving him fresh pants as well as the comfortable silence made you both look to each other a times. You stood up, you grabbed Daniel's hand, he took it, sliding off the bed and to his feet. He wobbled slightly. 

"New parts kinda make you a little wonky, you'll get used to them." You said softly, placing a arm though his as you aided him to walk, he groaned. "And it kinda hurts." He hissed, you held his chest as he suddenly fell forward. "It'll go away, i promise." You look into his eyes, nodding. he sighs, getting back up, you transferred him to the 'memory room' where the worked on seeing memory's and erasing the mind. You stood outside the door with Daniel. You looked to him.

He stares ahead, frowning, and emotionless. "It was a pleasure meeting you, (Y/n)." He softly says, not looking to you. "What a beautiful name." He echoes, he blinked back tears as you frowned, feeling a pain in your chest. You cannot care for him. "For god's sake." You hugged him, much to his surprise, he felt a loving feeling in his chest, and smiled, hugging back. 

"You are something i can't describe...i think you care. That's something big, (Y/n) he mutters as you open the door, biting the inside of your cheek. You speak quietly. "I only care about the people i love."

Daniel looked to you, scoffing sadly, he reached for you, but suddenly bulky arms stopped him from touching you as you looked down, your cap hiding your sad face. "(Y/n)! W-Wait!" The doors slammed shut, you sighed, pinching your nose as you shut your eyes tightly, you walked out. 

~

You passed by probably a week after meeting the machine, you couldn't get your mind off of him, you hated it. He seemed really gentle and a good listener. He seemed to at least enjoy your company, maybe that's why. After all you lived alone...a idea popped into your head. 

You looked through the window of a CyberLife, smiling seeing Daniel standing peacefully on a stage, a fake smile plastered on his face. Maybe he still remembered you. Walking in you saw a couple eye him, glaring with disgust. You saw the android falter his smile slightly but keep it, his protocol forcing him into something he's not. 

You tapped a worker's shoulder, seeing the man turn you felt your social anxiety come up, you played with your fingers as you spoke. "How much is the RK600 right there?" You ask softly, he smiles, placing a hand on your shoulder. "3,000 dollars, are you alright miss?" He asks. You nod, chuckling nervously. "Just anxiety is all." You muster as he nods, mentioning the android. "He's programmed to aid you in possibly everything, including comfort." 

"Ill take it."

After much paperwork, you walk out of the store, the android stays silent, staying close to you as you curl up from the cold. You hoped you knew what you were doing. Once finally returning home the android looked to you. 

"Hello my name is Daniel, what is yours master?" He asks, a kind smile on his face as he turns to you. You hang up your coat, looking away from him. "(Y/n)...just call me (Y/n)." You say softly, walking away into the living room. The android followed you with his eyes. 

A blurred vision flashed through his mind...he saw you...you held a beautiful smile, you looked so gentle. "(Y/n)...just call me (Y/n)."

Daniel blinked, looking down, a confused look in his eyes as he felt a far away feeling in his chest. He looked to you on the couch as you read quietly. He walked to you. "M-Mind if i explore so i can understand you better?" You looked to him, nodding. 

Perhaps this was a bad idea. You thought, and sighed. Daniel walked away, feeling his feet take over as he gently picked up a picture and a family of three, your family. 

"Bad family, daddy never loved me and mommy was to busy to even acknowledge me so i left em. Simple as that." 

Daniel blinked, he felt a stinging pain in his chest when seeing the emotionless faces of your parents, he set the picture down with shaky hands. "What is happening to me?" He mutters quietly. He looks to you, your soft eyes watch the tv in front of you. Daniel oddly yearns for your touch.

He walks over sitting quietly next to you. "Where do you work, (Y/n)." You turn to him, feeling your breath get caught in your throat. "CyberLife...Daniel." He looked away, shutting his eyes tightly. 

"I'm a repair person at CyberLife, i just fixed you up so you can be taken to someone else, if they desire you of course."

"Daniel are you alright?" You ask, placing a hand on his shoulder turning to him. He blinked, and looked to you. You took a notice his face changed. "(Y/n)?" You blinked. "Yes?" Daniel looked to you hand, he grabbed it, running his fingers along your skin. "I remember you." He whispers, not believing it himself. 

"What?" You ask in disbelief. You watch him, his LED changed yellow. "I remember you singing. I remember how caring you were, i remember all of it." Daniel scoffs with a smile. You can't stop the smile etching on your face. You jumped, hugging him as he quickly took you into his arms. 

"I don't understand what you make me feel, it feels like...home." You mutter, squeezing him as he rubs your back. "You gave me a second chance, and im going to spend it with you." He says pulling away and placing a hand on your cheek, and pulls you in for a loving kiss.

~

Daniel my little baby <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 6.7K 24
he was running after an android murderer and suddenly became helpless. cover is from daniellatlas on tumblr.
130K 5K 37
"You love him, that's why you care so much for him," You thought. "You love him. You love him." -- Detroit is a bustling city-center, with those look...
114K 1.5K 48
These are all imagines, with all our androids! I'll do xReaders or AndroidxAndroid. I will do smuts as well (we aren't innocent here). Request in the...
12.6K 252 18
β˜†This book has Ended!!β˜† As the title explains, this is a Oneshot book containing ALL your favorite characters from the D:BH game. I'm in LOVE WITH it...