Life of a Hero

By youneverknow22

You seemed to be a normal girl with a normal life, but not everything is as it seems. You are the sister of R... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 5

3.6K 97 24
By youneverknow22

You stopped at the foot of the hill as Raven kept walking up the hill towards the rendezvous.

You could hear the demons saying, "Sisters..." You shivered at their voices.

"He wants you both," the demon said.

"We missed you sisters," another one said.

"It can't be him, it's a trick," Raven says looking around.

"It is me child," Trigon said. The voice sent flashbacks to you, but you kept strong and kept listening.

"Where's your sister?" He asked.

"She didn't come," Raven replied confidently. "But, how?" Raven said taking a step back.

Trigon replied, "Never leave unfinished what you start. You and your sister fled."

"We left, and I had you," Raven said.

"Yet here I am," Trigon replied.

"If you were really here, I'd smell your stink. Your still trapped, all you can send is these losers," Raven said pointing towards the demons that surrounded her.

"I will be there. It's destiny to be together with you both, always. We're family. You and Y/n can make that happen, you can bring me," Trigon said trying to convince Raven.

"And we'll fight you every step. You're an abomination!!" she yelled back.

"Watch your tongue ungrateful girl," he yelled back.

You hear thunder then Raven screaming. You jump up the hill and take out the demons hurting Raven.

You see 4 red eyes in the sky and you shoot them with your power, shutting Trigon up. The demons shoot at you and Raven, you knock them all out with a swing of your hand.

"Ah Y/n, good to see you again," Trigon says. "Shut it loser," you yell focused on the other demons.

"Watch it Y/n, I wouldn't want to hurt my favorite daughter," Trigon says looking at you.

"Y/n! Behind you!" Raven yells as Trigon shoots you with his power. You get knocked back, but get up immediately.

"You both will be a part of this. You will know the glory of Trigon," he says.

You look at Raven and nod. You both yell and use your magic together.

Her black power swirls with your white power and sends the demons flying back.

You both pant and give each other a high five. You snap your fingers and your in your body suit and cloak, like raven.

Then you hear bones cracking and watch the demons stand back up.

"Shit," you whisper.

You both fight together protecting each other from blasts and such. All of the demons got on one side and continued to put more and more power against your shield.

You and Raven grunt and try to hold up, which didn't last very long.
At the carnival-

Damian won the dance off. He looked around for the girl that didn't have a name, but seemed so familiar, while Beast Boy was looking for Raven.

Then there was an explosion on the other side of the carnival.

They saw Raven roll on the ground, "Raven!! Titans go!" Starfire yelled as they all got into their suits. Starfire runs beside Raven who is mumbling something.

"What did you say Raven?" Star asks Raven.

"M-my sister. Where's my sister?" Raven asks frantically.

"Your... sister?" Starfire asked. Then another figure was thrown from off the hill. Only there was someone else on top of the figure.

"They're demonic admeseries, our father sent them," Raven explained.

"Our father?" Star asked.

You were pinned on the ground with the demon holding your neck.

Raven tried to run towards you but was stopped by another demon.

The team fought until Raven had to make a force field around the team. Everyone but you and Damian were in it.

You were still on the ground being choked and nobody knew where Damian was.

"SISTER!!" Raven yelled at you.

You reached your hand out and shot the other 2 demons distracting Raven while the one on top of you was still strangling you.

You were about to black out when it stopped putting pressure on your neck.

You coughed up blood and sat up. You noticed Damian's shoes standing next to you so you put your fallen hood back over your face. Then Raven ran up to you and hugged you.

"Next time try not to get strangled," she said and kissed your head. You laughed a bit and nodded.

"Wait.... you two are SISTERS?!" Beast Boy and Blue yelled at the same time.

You looked at them and nodded. Then you noticed the demons weren't down yet.

"They're like batteries," you said getting in ready position.

"Then let's run them down," Starfire said charging at one.

Starfire and Raven took one, Blue Beetle and Beast Boy took the other one, and you and Damian took the last one. Working together, the team stopped them all.

"Woohoo!! We kicked some demon bootaaayy, yeah baby!! Up top!" Beast boy danced around and stopped in front of Damian waiting for a high five.

"Hit meh," Garfield said trying to get Damian to high five, but it was no use. You next to Raven with both of your heads hanging low.

"Robin said I didn't know enough about you. He was right. You said your sister was dead and you didn't have a father," Kory said walking towards Raven.

"What I said is that he's gone," Raven said.

"That's not the same as dead," Damian says.

"He's dead to us!" Raven yelled back.

"So, why is he trying to kill you both?" Beast Boy asked.

"He's not trying to kill us, it's much worse," Raven replied.

She grabbed your hand and nodded at you. You held up the hand that wasn't occupied and used power.

Your white power and Ravens black power mixed together again and took you all to a different realm.

Azarath... You heard some talking between the team, but you didn't listen. You looked around at a once beautiful place, now it was rubble and ashes.

You fall to your knees and feel tears fall from your face. You feel Raven pat you on the back.

"Where are we," Kory asked taking a step towards Raven and you.

"Somewhere our father can't see us," Raven said turning towards Kory.

"Alright, let's hear it," Damian said.

Raven started explaining how mother was in a cult, did the bride of Satan, it worked, your mother hooked up with him, fled to Azarath, Raven didn't fit in but you did, Raven wanting to learn more about your father, going to hell with him, and why he needs you both.

"Why didn't you go back to Azarath?" Blue Beetle asked.

"This is Azarath...," Raven said, bringing more tears to your eyes.

The team looked around at the rubble and the destruction.

"It's ok," Raven said hugging you while you were still on the ground.

"Well since the secrets are out, why don't you tell us who you are?" Damian said to you. You gulped and stood up.

"Only if you want to Y/n," Raven telepathically said to you.

You nod your head at Raven and turned away from the team. You took your hood down and looked down.

You slowly turned around towards the team and said, "My name is Y/n Wayne, sister of Raven and daughter of the demon Trigon."

You looks up at everyone. Then you made eye contact with Robin.

"Oh shit..," you say under your breath. The team notices the tension between you two.

"Do you two... know each other?" Beast Boy said unsurely.

"B-beloved!?" Damian yelled.

"Beloved?!?!" Beast Boy, Blue Beetle, and Starfire yell.

You nod your head. You glanced at Jamie to see him somewhat heart broken, which stung a bit. While you looked at Jamie, Damian makes a beeline towards you very quickly. You start to back up a bit.

"N-now Damian, let's just talk this out-," you were cut off by a pair of soft, warm lips against yours.

You melted into the kiss, leaving the team in total shock. He pulled away and hugged you tightly.

"I-I about lost you Y/n," Damian says realizing all the danger you two have been through, including taking a blast to the stomach for him.

"Not only that but, I told you what I thought about you," He said realizing the things he said to you on the Farris wheel.

"Yeah, that was super hard trying not to tell you who I was. But hey, at least I know you love me," you say and chuckle a bit. Damian looks down embarrassed.

You kiss his cheek and turn back to the team who is still in shock.

"How can you get a girl as hot as her?!" Jamie said looking at you up and down like a piece of candy.

You look down embarrassed while Damian was about to explode.

"Excuse me?" He said as he grabbed his katana.

"N-nothing!" Jamie said hiding behind Garfield. Garfield glanced at Raven as she did the same to him.

"Oh my Lord," you say annoyed and used your powers to make them face each other.

You pushed them closer together so that they were face to face. They both looked at you like you were crazy. You just shrugged in return.

"Mm, what the hell," Raven said while grabbing Garfield by the collar of his shirt.

She pulled him towards her, into a sweet kiss. Once they pull away, Garfield turns into a gorilla and starts pounding his chest.

He celebrates and comes to hug you.

He gives you a hug, while he's still a gorilla, and runs back to Raven. He turns back into a human and kissed her again.

After he pulls away, she giggles as his chuckles a bit too. You walk over to Raven and nod your head. She nods back and you joined hands again, making a portal back to Earth.

When you got there, you were at the feet of Titans Tower.

"Thanks Y/n, couldn't have done that without you," Garfield says while patting your back.

You smile at him, "No problem, now go to your girl." You push him towards Raven again and make their hands come together.

You smirk evilly as the couple turns around towards you with a 'are you serious' face. You giggle and felt a pair of arms wrap around you.

"My turn beloved~," Damian says whipping you around to face him.

He kisses you roughly, but then gentles it and pulls you closer.

Once the kiss is over, you pull away and look at his beautiful green eyes. Then realized what had to happen next. You pulled out of his arms sadly and walked towards Raven and Gar.

You nodded at her, indicating you both had to go. You unlatched Raven and Gars hand and put a hand on Ravens shoulder.

She nodded back as she watched a stray tear run down your face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1813 word count. Until the next chapter my hero's😘😘 -Kay😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

522 10 30
The Teen Titans( not ttg but the original) find a girl being chased by thugs ordered by Kitten. Robin is determined to find more about this girl and...
1.1K 54 9
I'm dangerous. I'm lethal. I shouldn't be here. I should leave. But I know that I can't do that to Raven. She left me, but that doesn't mean I should...
3.7K 106 70
This is my first Wattpad story so I'm not sure if it will be that good. Please enjoy anyway! Raven Simmons is an ordinary girl trying to live her lif...
15K 374 17
AU. Damian was raised to be great! Yet, an unexpected trip to another dimension reduced him to a slave. He's determined to escape, and as luck would...