I'm falling for my Ex Fiancé...

By heyitsbubble

"Lana i want you to be on my wedding day, there's no excuse I don't want to hear it anymore. You graduated fr... More

Welcome
Part 1 - Are you Crazy?!
Part 2 - Poor Little girl
Part 3 - I'm home
Part 4 - Routine
Part 5 - Sooner or Later
Part 6 - I missed you
Part 7 - Specifically about him
Part 8 - Someone
Part 9 - Wedding day
Part 11 - You know each other?
Part 12 - Excuse me
Part 13 - She looked Happier
Part 14 - I hate you
Part 15 - Adult problem
Part 16 - Lunch
Part 17 - He can be an idiot sometimes
Part 18 - kindness
Part 19 - It's not your fault
Part 20 - Another chance
Part 21 - The dress
Part 22 - Just keep it
Part 23 - Calls
Part 24 i - Please help me control myself
Part 25 - For me?
Part 26 - NYC
Part 27 - The weirdest
Part 28 - So are you guys getting back together?
Part 29 - I wasn't sure about the taste
Part 30 - I promise myself
Part 31 - Bowling
Part 32 - I want you to want me to stay
Part 33 - Are you?
Part 34 - Sleep tight Gabe
Part 35 - Him
Part 36 - Not in the mood
Part 37 - It's a Bless
Part 38 - Rainy night
Part 39 - Have you made a plan?
Part 40 - New Baby
Part 41 - tease
Party 42 - Hotel Bed
Part 43 - Thank you brother
Part 44 - So fine
Part 45 - Our Vows
Part 46 - Wedding party
Part 47 - Wedding night
Part 48 - The wind
Part 49 - Honeymoon
Part 50 - Apollo Arthur Hamilton
News
Book 3 is Up!

Part 10 - I'll be back in a minute

68.9K 2K 74
By heyitsbubble

Avalana Skylar Valerie

Everything was ready everyone was here all of the families and friends were coming for Diana and Nathan's wedding reception.

The decorations were very pretty it was full of lights and i was at a hotel bedroom that Diana booked for Sarah and I plus Ariana cause she was going to help us with our bridesmaids reception dress.

"There you go cousin" She said giving me the dress, it was ready pretty. It was a pink velvet satin dress, that had a spaghetti straps, it was super pretty and i loved it.

I walked into the bathroom then put it on, i looked into myself reflection in the mirror and falling so hard with the dress. The make up and the hair also looked good because I didn't do it by myself, well done cousin I'm impressed.

I walked out of the bathroom and found Ariana was waiting outside of the bathroom, she looked at me with a sparkle on her eyes,

"God damn you look so hot cousin" She said.

"You made it, I'm impressed!" I said.

"Oh i love it i love you!" She said.

"I love you too, thank you Ariana" i said.

"Anytime." She said hugging me.

We walked out of the bathroom into the living room, i saw Sarah was sitting next to Floyd while drinking a glass of water. She looked fine and calm now, her dress was pretty different from mine, but still the same color and fabric but different model.

"Gosh you always look stunning" Sarah said.

"You too" i said.

"Lets go, time to pick up the new couple" Sarah said while getting up from the sofa.

Floyd helped us to turn off the tv then all of us walked out of the hotel room, we walk into Diana's room which was next to us. Floyd Excused himself to wait in the venue. Sarah knocked on the room and found Diana's aunt opened up the door for us, she let us to got in we found Diana was Ready with her white dress. She looked so gorgeous and very stunning, I'm impressed.

"You look so beautiful" i said.

"Oh shut up, you're more" she said.

"Oh i remember the time you guys brought a dress for prom and put it on when you guys were in high school" her mom said while looking at us.

Yeah, it was a precious time. I remembered that, we got home from the boutique and put it on in Diana's house.

"It was a beautiful moment" Diana said.

"Oh my girl you're so pretty" her mom said with a teary eyes.

"Stop right there i got this brand new Polaroid camera let me take a few pictures of these beautiful girls" her aunt said.

The three of us stand next to each other then we took a lot of pictures, and it all looked cute.

"Diana it's time for us to wait downstairs" Sarah said to Diana.

"Oh this is the time, i'll see you guys there" she hugs us.

"You'll be okay, we'll be there next to you" I said.

"Mrs Alley, lets go" sarah said then she smiled.

"See you there Diana, Mr Alley" i said then followed sarah and Diana's mom to walk out of the room, leaving Diana and her dad alone.

We were waiting for the elevator to bring us into the venue downstairs, my heart was beating so fast. I didn't know why, i was so nervous I shouldn't feel like this. I kept tapping my heels on the floor then turned my body around trying to make myself okay, until the elevator door was finally opened.

We got inside then it brought us into the main floor, i could feel my heart was pounding so hard through my chest and I didn't know why.

"Hey" sarah whispered after all of us walked out of the elevator.

"You'll be fine, it isn't going to be that bad" she said like she knew how i felt, i nodded then continue to walk.

So many people were wearing a formal suits and dresses, sarah and i walked behind Diana's mom and aunt. They walked in first while caught so many attention from the people inside, Sarah and i were going to wait for Diana and Nathan.

Amber who was wearing a purple dress and an earpiece told us that Diana and her dad were on the way here. So the show was going to start in a few minutes,

I wondered where is Ayden he hadn't texted me and I felt scared he didn't know the way to get here then got lost, or maybe he fell asleep and nobody was there to wake him up to go to this wedding.

"Hey babes I'm ready" Diana said.

"Nathan is going to be here in a minute" The lady said, and she's right.

It only took a minute, Nathan was wearing a gray suit. He looked very handsome and I always loved to see the way he looked at Diana. He looked impressed and i could see it on his eyes,

"You look beautiful" Nathan said to Diana.

"Thank you" Diana said before put her hand on his arm.

"Oh Lana where's Ayden?" Sarah asked me.

"He's not inside?" I asked back.

"No Floyd has been looking for him but i think he's late" Sarah said.

I pulled my phone out then began to call
Him but there was no answer, ugh i hate it when he's not picking up and i also hate it when he's not on time.

"The show is going to start in a minute, we have to replace him with someone else" The lady said and my heart was beating so fast.

please not him please please.

"Don't worry, it is going to be Ezra" Sarah whispered and I relieved.

"Oh okay that's okay the show must go on" i said.

Floyd left us then walked inside to call Ezra, it only took a few minutes for them to walk out of the door. I felt bad for Ezra, he had to walk down the aisle behind his ex girlfriend and i could tell that he was carrying a big regret on his shoulder.

Floyd walked out of the door with Ezra behind him, Sarah and i look into Ezra when he walked out. He throw a glance to Diana and i could tell that he was amazed, then he just sent them a smile before walking into my side.

"Hey Ezra"

"Hey Lana you look beautiful" he said.

"thank you and thanks for being here next to me" i said to him which only us who can heard what i just said.

"Anytime, you're like a sister to me" he said.

"The bride and the groom are ready" the lady said to the earpiece.

Diana turned her head around and found me looking at her with Ezra next to me, she sent us a smile like a sign that she admitted that she's happy.

I put my hand on Ezra's arm before the door began to open, i knew it must be so hard for him to walk here next to me.

"She's happy" i said.

"And I'm happy for her" he said while still looking at her who was standing next to her husband, Nathan.

"You'll meet another her" i said to him.

He nodded and smile.

"Where's your hot boyfriend?" He asked and it surprise me.

"He's probably late" i said turning around hoping that he was walking inside but the fact he wasn't showing up.

"Everyone is inside" Ezra said.

"What?"

"We're complete, everyone is here. The 8 of us are here tonight, the boys are arrived they're sitting in one table." Ezra said.

He's here.

"You'll be okay Lana" Ezra said.

That's actually a word that he always said to me.

"Of course" i nodded then smile.

The door began to open with a slow music began to play, everyone was looking at Diana and Nathan who's walking first.

The flower girls actually walked first, followed by Nathan and Diana, then both of their parents, followed by us, and 4 other Nathan's friends behind us which were also two girls and two guys.

Ezra and i walked right behind Sarah and Floyd, everyone eyes were on her the queen of the day, i felt so happy for her. She's married and it was going to be the best night of her life.

Once the bride and the groom reached the front stage we walked into the round table which at the front right behind their Families table. We took a seat then I realized there was my name on the table, it was so pretty.

The Master Of Ceremony began to open up the show while everyone was paying attention, after that Diana's dad began to give his opening speech on the stage.

I was paying attention to her dad when Ezra suddenly tapped on my shoulder. It also caught Sarah and Floyd attention,

"Guys" Ezra whispered.

"Look over there" he pointed into a round table.

The three of us turned our head then found, Jace, Abigail, Justin and

Apollo.

They were sitting in one round table, there was Justin who's waving at us with a spirit in his eyes. He looked so excited to meet us, oh i missed that guy.

Then i saw him who was staring back at me with those strong blue eyes, his eyes seemed glued to mine which made my eyes froze. He didn't look like what I imagined he didn't have a beard and white hair, his jaws still looking so sharp as hell and his dark brown hair was looking fresh.

I looked away then trying to pay attention back to Diana's dad, while my heart was beating so fast and my mind started to play the memories that we made back in a few years ago.

The last time i saw him was at the airport, that was the very last time i stared into those ocean blue eyes. I didn't know how i felt and how to explain how I felt, it felt like i wanted to have an invisible super power to made myself visible.

It was the time for us to take the food and enjoy our dinner, but Sarah, Floyd, Ezra and i were staying in the table while i pulled my phone out from my clutch to call Ayden.

"Avalana you haven't eat since this evening come on, the doctor can't be sick" Sarah said before getting up from her seat to take me.

"Hey guys!!" The voice was making both sarah and i turned around and found everyone was standing behind us.

"Oh hey guys! It's been a while!" Sarah said and i felt so strange that Diana wasn't there to light up the awkward situation.

I stayed in a silent while he was standing a few steps from where i was standing, i hope Diana is here oh god i hope she's here.

"Hey it's been a really long time since I saw you!" Justin walked closer to me then hug me.

"I missed you bro" i said tapping on his shoulder.

He's super tall and he had a better figure since he's a worldwide model, he's Justin Arrington.

"Hey guys!!" I felt a hand wrapped on my shoulder and guess what Diana was there, thank god oh thank you god.

"Ooooow look at this beautiful Bride" Justin said to grab Diana's hand then turned her around which made her laugh and everyone smile.

"Thanks for coming super model" Diana teased.

They used to argue over everything back in high school, both of them used to be the talkative one. Both of them used to be the loudest and the funniest back in high school.

"Oh hey Apollo" Diana greet him.

"Congratulations on the wedding" his raspy voice said.

I couldn't stare at his figure for too long, it seemed my eyes were so nervous to look at him again. He still looked so cold and mysterious.

"Thank you Apollo, How's the company?" She asked him.

"It's good" he said.

"Oh i have to introduce Nathan to you guys" she said then turned around to call Nathan.

There was the time where my phone was suddenly ringing, it caught their attention since it made a loud noise.

Ayden's face appeared on the screen,

"Hello?" I said then turned around to walk away from them.

"Hey, sorry I'm late but I'm here i was so sleepy I'm sorry" he said.

"I'm at the lobby I forgot to bring the invitation I cannot get in" he said.

"Okay i'll be there" i said to him.

I turned around then found Diana was introducing Nathan to them,

"Sarah I'm going to pick him up he didn't bring the invitation" I whispered.

"How clumsy" she said smiling.

"I know" i said then turned around to walk away but Justin's voice stopped me.

"Where are you going?" Justin asked.

"She's going to pick up someone" sarah helped me.

"Oh" Justin said.

"I'll be back in a minute" i said before walking away from them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 129 22
"Those things you said yesterday... Did you mean them?" - He asked me, still caging me between his arms on either side and I sense the seriousness in...
291K 12.4K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
6.6M 226K 34
"What a disappointment it's going to be for all of them to learn you are married." He looked up at me. "Rebecca-I didn't tell them-" "Stop." I smiled...
102K 2.6K 40
For 23 years old woman, Gia Florence went through lots of breaks up and she never been in a relationship for more than six months. All because she en...