My Long Lost Sister • Jhope •

Від LuYongxSope

Family is everything. Family is important. But for Jhope, family is lost. He lost his sister. But what happ... Більше

Chapter 1 Part 1
Chapter 2 Part 1
Chapter 3 Part 1
Chapter 4 Part 1
Chapter 5 Part 1
Chapter 6 Part 1
Chapter 7 Part 1
Chapter 9 Part 1
Chapter 10 Part 1
Chapter 11 Part 1
Chapter 12 Part 1
Chapter 13 Part 1
Chapter 14 Part 1
Chapter 15 Part 1
Chapter 16 Part 1
Chapter 17 Part 1
Chapter 18 Part 1
Chapter 19 Part 1
Chapter 20 Part 1
Chapter 21 Part 1
Chapter 22 Part 1
Chapter 23 Part 1
Chapter 24 Part 1
Chapter 25 Part 1
Chapter 26 Part 1
Chapter 27 Part 1
"Chapter 28" Part 1
Chapter 29 Part 1
Chapter 30 Part 1
Chapter 31 Part 1
Special
Chapter 1 Part 2
Chapter 2 Part 2
Chapter 3 Part 2
Chapter 4 Part 2
Chapter 5 Part 2
Chapter 6 Part 2
Apology
I'm Back

Chapter 8 Part 1

6.1K 178 9
Від LuYongxSope

Today's the day of the Billboard Music Awards. The Bangtan boys were so nervous.

It'd be a lie if they werent scared or nervous, but this was something that was bound to happen.

"Is everyone ready?" Rm asked. He was frantically running around the hotel room trying to get everything situated.

"RapMon, calm down. We're all ready, don't stress too much." Jhope put his hand on Rm's shoulder, stopping him from running around any more.

He sighed. "You're right Hobi. Im just nervous."

"We're all nervous, but I know we'll do great. We always do." Jhope gave him a big smile and then they finally left their hotel room.

All of BTS walked out of the hotel lobby and one by one they entered their limo. There was so much chatter going on, that it was hard to focus on one conversation at a time.

"I thought about building robots that could replace all of us." Taehyung said to Jungkook.

"Are you dumb? The fans would notice." Jungkook said back.

"I'll build them to be exactly like all of us so they wouldn't." Jhope chuckled at Taehyung and Jungkook's conversation.

"Do you think we'll meet alot of huge stars?" Suga asked Rm and Jin.

"Didn't we last time?" Jin replied.

"Yeah, we'll even meet new people this year." Rm added.

The whole ride to the BBMA's were filled with nonstop talking. That is until they actually arrived at the BBMA's, then all the talking stopped and everyone was serious.

The limo stopped and the driver got out of his seat and came around to open their door. Since Jimin was next to the door he walked out first followed by everyone else.

The scenery was so amazing. There were cameras and news reporters everywhere. Fans were screaming at the top of there lungs and chanting the BTS fan chant. The boys felt star struck once again, but they knew eventually they had to do preinterviews before actually going into the Billboards.

The first interview wasnt entirely too long, but as they were finishing up, they walked down the red carpet occasionally stopping and posing.

They came across yet another interviewer who was waving them over. They all shrugged their shoulders and went ahead to take the interview.

When they got over there they didnt notice that the news reporter was interviewing someone else. In fact that someone else was Mickaela H.

***

Mickaela arrived at the BBMA's carpet with a stunning designer dress on. Her mom felt bad about the whole store incident so she had a famous designer design her dress. It was in a short amount of time, but Mickaela was desperate for a nice looking dress.

Mickaela and Joonie stepped out of their limo and began walking on the red capret. Cameras were flashing everywhere and everyone wanted to get Mickaela H's attention.

There were lots of screaming fans everywhere, but the only thing Mickaela could focus on was how she was actually at the Billboards.

Mickaela and Joonie walked further along the carpet until they reached their first interview of the night. Joonie stood next to Mickaela, looking as nervous as ever. She held onto Mickaela's arm since she's never been on tv before.

They both were shocked when the producers of the Billboards said Joonie could tag along.

"Miss Mickaela H how are you doing?" The news reporter asked.

"Im doing fine and yourself?" She asked them back.

"Im doing fine thank you for asking. Is this your first Billboard experience?"

She nodded her head and smiled. "Yes, its the first for both of us." Mickaela then looked from Joonie, then back at the camera.

"Is this one of your closest friends?" The news reporter asking, eyeing Joonie.

"Yes, I am. Im just really nervous to be here. I dont wanna make a fool out of myself." Joonie bit her lip as she said that sentence.

"Well I look forward to your performance and good luck."

Mickaela smiled at the reporter and both her and Joonie walked away. As soon as they stepped foot away from the last interviewer, they seen another reporter looking their way.

She waved them over and the girls began walking in her direction.

"Would it be okay if I interviewed you and a group at the same time? I wanna do as many people as possible, but not alot of people are stopping for me." A lady that seemed to be in her early twenties asked Mickaela and Joonie.

"Of course you can." She smiled and then looked behind Mickaela and waved to the group that she wanted to interview.

Joonie looked behind her bestfriend and tugged on her arm."Um M." Her voice sounded shakey.

"Yeah?" Mickaela whispered, trying not to lose her attention onto the lady.

"She just waved over BTS."

Mickaela looked at her. "What?" Joonie pointed behind her and there Mickaela seen a group of 7 boys walking in their direction. Mickaela gulped. "Thats BTS?"

Joonie nodded her head slowly and they quickly turned their heads back to the camera.

After a few seconds the cameras were rolling and the lady said something to the group of boys.

Mickaela tried to drown out their voices but all she could hear was "Hello, we are BTS."

***

"Hello, Im Stacey Stevens and i'm here with rookie artist Mickaela H followed by her bestfriend Joonie Jackson." She pointed her microphone in their faces.

"Hi, Im Mickaela H." Mickaela pointed to Joonie. "And this is my bestfriend Joonie Jackson. We're excited to be here." She could feel the stares of the boys as she was inteoducing her and Joonie to Stacey.

"And over here we have the most famous Kpop group in the world, BTS." She pointed her microphone towards them.

Mickaela stared at them as they started to speak.

"Hello we are BTS, and we are stoked to be here." The person that said that was the one that was more fluent in English than everyone else. The spokesperson.

"Im going to go ahead and combine this interview together so as I ask a question, everyone feel free to answer. Im not going to be talking to a specific person." Stacey smiled.

"Tonights a really big night for all of you guys! Anyone here nervous?" She pointed the microphone in between all of them.

"Im nervous." Jimin said with a shy smile on his face. Mickaela looked at him and smiled also. She thought he looked so cute and innocent.

As the interview went on Mickaela began to become more and more nervous. She grabbed her necklace and started playing with it.

Unfortunately Stacey noticed and began asking questions about Mickaela's necklace.

"Mickaela H that's a beautiful necklace. Where did you get it?" She asked her. She looked up and realized all eyes were on her.

"I've had this necklace since I was a little girl. I honestly don't know how I got it or where it came from, but it was just something that I felt like I had to wear all the time." She answered. She looked at BTS who was staring at her.

Mickaela scanned there faces until she came across the boy that she seen on tv when she was shopping with her mom.

"May we get a closer look?" Stacey asked and Mickaela took her necklace off and showed everyone else and while the camera zoomed in on it.

Afterwards she put her necklace back on and looked back at the boy with the big smile. His mouth was wide opened like he just found something out.

"Im sorry to have to cut this interview short, I know you guys wanna get in the arena. Good Luck with your performances." Stacey said and she signaled for the camera to stop rolling.

Mickaela and Joonie latched arms until someone tapped Mickaela's shoulder. She turned around and was face to face with the boy that she seen on tv. The boy with the brigh smile.

"Yes?" Mickaela asked.

"Im Jhope." He answered. He felt so frightened. It was like looking in a mirror.

Mickaela didn't answer him but she quickly grabbed Joonie's arm and sped walked away from him.

She took a quick glance back and he was holding something loose in his hand.

Maybe it was a necklace.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

81.5K 2.2K 25
recently getting out of an abusive relationship, you live in korea because your now ex had moved you both in while together. a risky escape leads you...
446 69 32
[Book #3 of Typical] And then Taehyung met her.
26.2K 764 27
After your parents died you thought moving in with your brother would be fun but he more stricts towards you and has 6 other guys living with him. Af...
325K 4.2K 52
Warning: MOSTLY DIRTY QUESTIONS! For all the dirty minded people out there, this one's for you, but don't say I didn't warn ya...