|| Shann Allyson Graphics ||

By SamMVelarde

COVER REQUESTS [☆ CLOSED ☆] BANNER REQUESTS [☆ CLOSED ☆] HEADER REQUESTS [☆ CLOSED ☆] In here, you can find... More

🖑 Introduction 🖐
🎉💌 The Form 💌🎉
😻🎤 My Graphics 🎤😻
☆☆ 200 Reads Prize ☆☆
💝 Recommendations 💝
|🎁| Personally Asked! |🎁|
[1] The Unexpected Collaboration Covers
[2] Rubamaheen1 Covers
[3] Silvermist || A Graphic Contest Cover
|🔎| C.C. Entries Below! |🔍|
[1] SKIPPER_019 |☆| Kaboom
[2] StoriesByGracex |☆| A Daughter's Duty
[3] StoriesByGracex |☆| Behind it All
[4] Skipper_019 |☆| ADELINE
[5] _born_sarcastic__ |☆| The Last Christmas
[6] TeddyTheAwesomeBear |☆| MAGICIANS CODE
[7] Tiana_425 |☆| Zodiac Covers
[8] SKIPPER_019 |☆| Forgive and Forget
[9] QUEEN_MESSYBAE |☆| Breathin'
|🛍| Free and Premades |🛍|
[1] Heroes_Are_Us - Free Cover Prize
[2] $PO!LED Teenage Brat! ➡️ Premade
|💰| Requested Covers! |💰|
[1] Super Human: Gladiator

💌 Rules 💌

52 8 2
By SamMVelarde

Yes, yes, yes.. I know. Rules? Rules!? Yes, rules! Now, this only applies for requests and what I expect out of all of you while viewing this book.

Well, let's just get right to it!

<1> DONT BRIBE ME! There will be no bribing whatsoever. If I happen to see you bribing me to do a request for you or for someone else, I won't do it.

<2> Inline comment for Requests! I will eventually get a lot of comments on here as time passes by, so I would like for all of you requesting to inline comment on your desired graphic or beside a form.

<3> BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS! I don't want to see any rude comments on here, and I should not expect any of it! That also applies to me, so I'll be respectful to all of you as well. Let me know if I offend you or hurt your feelings because I won't know if I did unless you tell me. This involves requesting, too; if you didn't expect a cover to be what you like, you have to tell me nicely and inform me to make it better.

<4> CREDIT ME!!! I won't stress this enough. I will go to your book and see if my name is mentioned or not. Credit me for the covers or banners you asked me to do. The payment for your request will be announced on the next chapter! If you don't credit me 7 days after you have used your graphic, I will put you on the blacklist!

<5> ADD This to Your Library. If you're planning on requesting a cover - whether right this moment or maybe in the future - then I highly suggest you add this to your Library, whether the private or public reading list (or both).

<6> HAVE FUN!!! Remember to vote whenever you feel like it's necessary! Other than that, have fun reading and viewing this graphic book. Don't go crazy on voting though! I don't want votes unless you actually really enjoy the covers or anything else necessary giving me a vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 1K 188
Mature content
201K 1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
234K 7.5K 167
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
62.5K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...