Here We Go Again.

By JANA_MADZ

Jo Carter, is a teenage girl that lives in New York, she's sarcastic, funny and not your typical girly-girl t... More

Video games
Nightmare
BBQ
Phone call
Get a boyfriend
Night time coffees
Character List
Party
Bored
School
Late night
Nothin much
Coney Island
Game night
Sick
Days
A/N SORRY!!
Family
Still sick
Hair cut
It should be tradition
Emotions
BBQ
Moody
Kind of a date
Crazy
Worst Night Ever.
Sad
Week 1
Finally
Back
In N' Out
Hot Cheetos
Pizza
Nope.
Thoughts
Chaotic
The Mall
Date
Happy
Studying
Naps and video games
Bruised
Boring
"Girls" Night
Mall
A/N
Birthday
Pre-Party
Birthday Party
Summer
Sad
Dinner
Bring a friend
A/N
Travel
Santa Monica
No Reply
Barbecue
Friends
Showers
Long night
Panic
Closer
One Last BBQ
NEW BOOK
SEQUAL!?
SEQUEL

New dude

14.6K 187 70
By JANA_MADZ

Zara Larson as Jo Carter👆🏽

  I wake up sweating and tears streaming down my face from the nightmare. I take deep breaths looking around my room erratically. I fumble with turning on my side lamp. I check the time 3:20. Of course. The one night my insomnia wears off. I wipe my face and get up going to the washroom. I wash my face with cold water shaking off the nightmare.

I go back to my bed and lean against the headboard the nightmare running through my head again. I grab my laptop going onto Netflix cause I might as well stay awake since I can't sleep. I put on the office old episodes cause...obviously why.

~

  I walk into school tired as fuck. I head to my locker grabbing my shit.
  "Wow, you look tired...as fuck" I heard my best friend Stella's voice. I shut my locker and turn to her.
  "Bad night" I mutter with a shrug. "I'm alright though."
  "You sure about that? Nightmare?" She asks.
  "Yeah" I nod. "I actually fell asleep last night then that happened."
  "That sucks" she pouts pulling me into a hug. "Sorry my bae has to go through that without me."
  "Calm down" I push her away with a laugh.
  "Umm, why is there a sentimental moment without me?" Austin our gay best friend looks at us with squinted eyes.
  "Jo here didn't have a great night last night, another nightmare" she tells him.
  "I'm fine" I mutter. He purses his lips towards me.
  "No you aren't" he tells me.
  "I am" I reply.

I get these nightmares about an accident I was in when I was 13 with my mom. She died in it. It was horrible. So they just kind of suck to me. It's depressing I don't like talking about it.
  "You know you can call us even if it's the middle of the night" he tells me as we start walking.
  "I know, let's just change the topic though" I said.

  "Wassup Jo!" Kyle steps in front of us stopping us from walking.
  "Hey" I said.
  "So wanna come over tonight?" He asks I give him a look.
  "Um...if this is like a come on...um I'm not into that. By that, I mean you" I reply.
  "Disrespectful, But no that's not what I meant, I'm having some people over" he says.
  "Oh" I say. "Well, I will only if they come with me" I add.
  "Yeah of course" he nods.
  "K then fine, also next time don't ask like that" I say.
  "It was a little creepy whatever, not a big deal" he shrugs.
  "Kind of" I said.
  "Anyways see ya!" He said.
  "Mmhmm" I nod and he leaves.
  "He's so into you" Austin says.
  "No he's not, we're friends" I mutter.
  "He's hot anyways" Stella says.
  "Im not into him" I tell them.
  "I mean. I wouldn't hesitate" Austin shrugs I laugh.
  "Yeah of course you wouldn't slut" I nudge him he laughs.

~

I sit in my desk tapping my pencil against the desk.
  "Psst, Jo!" Someone says. I turn around and it's Ian.
  "What?" I asked.
  "Can you stop tapping your pencil?" He asks with purses lips.
  "What was that?" I asked. As he starts talking I tap my pencil loudly he clenches his jaw.
  "Why are you like this?" He asks. I smile.
  "As much of a pain in the ass you think I am, I know you love me" I said.
  "I mean...who doesn't?" Andrew adds in I smile.
  "Thanks" I smile.
  "Can you shut up!?" Jennifer the classes stuck up bitch says. I roll my eyes. She's a teachers pet.
  "No Jennifer, I can't" I mutter.
  "Please?" She asks.
  "Don't cafe for that...sorry" I smile.
  "Bitch!" She mutters. I gasps loudly that everyone looks at me.
  "Wow...Jennifer just called me a Bitch. I always thought you were a prude" I said Andrew laughs along with some other people also.
  "Jo! Don't disrupt the class" Mr. Williams tells me.

I have this love hate relationship with my teachers. They severely love me, but they need to be "professional" whatever. Only Mr. Williams hated me actually, because sorry I'm funny and cool. But I hate him too so whatever.

  "So did you not hear that Jennifer called me a bitch?" I shake my head. Obviously, Jennifer is his favourite student. Of course.
  "Just let me continue with this class" He mutters turning back to the board and continues writing I roll my eyes.
  "Lame!" I mutter.
  "Agreed" Justin adds.

The door opens and all eyes go to the door. My lips part. Wow. A hot ass guy comes into view. He was tall wearing a bright orange sweatshirt with a thing on it with black jeans. His hair dark pretty much black and it was fluffy. He had hazel eyes that look a little more green also. His jaw could cut damn glass, and his lips were right. God damn.

"Um, who are you?" The teacher ask.
"Sam, new here" he replied. The teacher seemed surprised then he nods.
  "Right of course, why are you late?" He asks I roll my eyes.
  "Yeah I'm new if I haven't mentioned" he said again and some people laugh.
  "Take a seat" Williams shakes his head. Damn this guy was attractive.

He looks around the room.
"And What is your name?" The teacher asks. I squint at him.
"I told you it was Sam" he tells him again with a sound in his voice of annoyance.
"Sam what?" He asks.
"Sam Pierce" he mutters walking over to a seat that wasn't too far from mine.
  "Alright" Williams nods. I turn to Caleb another guy I'm friends with he sits next to me.
  "Damn" I said he laughs.
  "I'm not agreeing. Because I'm not into guys" he says I laugh along. "And I mean you've never said damn when it came to me."
  "You're a different kind of damn Caleb. You're the blonde boy" I tell him. Caleb, he was almost a family friend also. He was my dad's welcome one of my dad's best friends son and my moms best friend son. So we were close. "Plus...we're too close for me be like "damn daddy" ya know" I said. Louder than I expected because people were laughing.
  "Who would you say that too Jo?" Andrew laughs.
  "I don't know someone hot" I muttered. The teacher had stopped talking and it was working time.
  "Like the new guy right?" Kim asks putting a finger between her teeth as she stares at the back of his head. No way he doesn't hear this.
  "I mean honestly?" I asked they nod. "Yeah."
  "Totally agreed" Kim's annoying voice said.

  "Hey new guy where you from?" Caleb calls over. My eyes drag over from Caleb to Sam. The hot new guy. He looks at Caleb.
  "I came from Los Angeles" he shrugs.
  "Oh my god. That far. You were born there?" He asks.
  "No I was born in jersey" he responds. "Why?"
  "Curious" Caleb replies. "A long way."
  "Shut it Caleb you were born in California also" I tell him Andrew laughs again.
  "Yeah, but pretty much raised here" he scoffs.
  "You came here when you were 8" I roll my eyes.
  "Same thing" he rolls his back.
  "Not really" Sam and I said in unison. I laugh.
"Exactly" I state.
"Whatever."

"Why aren't you guys working!?" She teacher asks I roll my eyes.
"Because we're talking" I state obviously he glares at me.
"Stop and work" he tells me.
"I can do both. It's called multitasking" I tell him.
"Jo!" He warns.
"Chill I'm just teasing, I'm not gonna stop talking though" I tell him.
"You're putting a bad influence on the new kid" he tells me.
"He's fine" I wave him off.
"No influence needed" Sam says. I raise an eyebrow.
"Yikes" I mutter.
"Oh no we can't have another Jo! We're gonna die in here!" Josh and Andrew say looking at each other in horror.
"Mm, funny" I slip them both off they laugh.
"Love you!" Josh smiles.
"Yeah whatever" I roll my eyes.

~

"New guy alert guys! He's hot!!" Austin comes up to us at lunch sitting down.
"Yeah I know" me and Stella say in unison.
"His names Sam" I reply.
"How do you know?" Austin asks.
"He's in most of my classes actually he was in my first 2."
"Oh my god I WISH! You BITCH!" He pushes me I laugh. "Are you guys like friends?" He asks.
"I met him for a little bit. He's, almost like me" I shrug.
"Ooh honey" he says I push him he laughs.
"He's so hot" Stella butts in We nod in agreement.
"Should we invite him over?" Austin asks I give him a look. That's when Caleb drops his tray and sits next to me.
"So, Who here is going to Kyle's?" He asks.
"All of us" I reply. "Why?"
"I'm helping him with something, drinks. I'm getting them I don't want to get like one 6 pack or something" he shrugs.
"Wassup fuckers" Kyle slides in.
"Sam!" Caleb yells over to Sam who just walked in. Sam looks over.
"Are you already friends?" Austin asks.
"Yeah kinda" he shrugs.

"What?" Sam walks up he glances at me and then back at Caleb.
"Wanna join us at Kyle's tonight?" Caleb points to Kyle. "Just a couple people not too big."
"Yeah sure" he shrugs.
"BITCH!" Austin pushes me and I almost fall off the chair but thankfully Sam helped.
"What the fuck?" I asked Austin. "Thanks also" I tell Sam he nods with a shrug.
"Sorry. I got excited" he shrugs.
"And pushed me off the chair. Mm-Kay" I nod. Stella's laughing.
"Austin you need to calm down. I can't have Jo getting hurt or else...who knows what your dad would do to me" Caleb says.
"Chill out" I roll my eyes. "I'm a big girl."
"So Anyways, Sam I'll text you the address and it's at 7 or whenever you come" Caleb says.
"Yeah cool" Sam shrugs.
"Totally cool, are you sure you're 16-17?" Austin asks Sam I laugh. He chuckles a bit.
"Yeah. I'm pretty sure. Why?" he nods. Caleb gets up.
"Stay golden ponyboy!" Him and Kyle say to me I roll my eyes waving them off.
"I mean. You got puberty when at 3 like bitch I can't even grow chest hair" Austin says he laughs. "Also feel free to take a seat."
"Sorry Austin here is just an eager whore" I said when Sam took a seat he laughs.
"I mean, I'm not denying" Austin says.
"Also, be prepared for tonight. It's kind of chaos with Caleb, Kyle and me" I tell him.
"I think I'll manage" he grins.
"You're confident and cocky aren't you?" I asked.
"I am. How did you know?" He asks.
"How didn't I know" I scoff back he laughs.

I mean I'm all actuality. He's probably just another fuckboy. He's hot. I mean like WOW hot. And he'a got everything for it. Confidence, cockiness. I mean come on.

"I mean if being honest is confident and cocky. Then so be it" he smirks.
"Oh wow!" I laugh. "You went there."
"I did" he nods. "Completely...fuckboy level 100."
"At least you know it right?" I asked he nods.
"All that matter obviously" he grins.
"definitely all that matter" I laugh.

**************************

A/N

First chapter guys. And also. I'm sorry. You might know why, might not. But about her mom for the people that do know why! Sorry please don't hate me Hahahaha. I just needed to add something cliche in this. As if the whole book wouldn't be. Anyways. I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Tell me all your thoughts feedback. But yeah I hope you like the book, and the plot and all that shit. Better chapters to come ahead of time so no worries people. Xoxo.

-Jana🤙🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 3K 50
⚡caution : this isn't a story of happily-ever-after love & heartwarming romance. this is a story of heartbreak. ⚡ all the graphics in this book are m...
59.9K 987 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...
7.9K 266 29
"I'm not kidding but if you wanna see this as a joke, go ahead. But I'll show you that you're mine." I shrugged. He couldn't be serious. Or was he...
3.1K 92 23
Savannah is your typical teenage girl. She doesn't drink or do drugs. She has friends and a boyfriend who is the shittiest of the all. This all chang...