Harry Potter and The Mark of...

Von ADReaper

October 31, 1981. Everyone remembers this day, the day where the Boy Who Lived, Aiden Tobias Potter defeated... Mehr

Chapter One: Aiden Potter, The Boy Who Lived!
Chapter Two: Harry Potter, The Boy Left in an Orphanage
Chapter Three: The New Kid
Chapter Four: Bright Beginnings
Chapter Five: Run
Chapter Six: Snakes and Muggles
Chapter Seven: Unus fata docebo
Chapter Eight: Are you Sirius?
Chapter Nine: The Weasley Boy
Short A/N

Important!

5.3K 60 9
Von ADReaper

Uhm.. I'm sorry to say that I'm currently going on hiatus. It's just I'm really busy right now. I have a draft for the ninth chapter of this story, but I can't finish it due to real life problems. I am really sorry, hope you guys understand. How long would I be on hiatus? Probably a month. Don't worry, I'll make it up to you guys! I'll write an extra long chapter, and probably do a Q and A.

This is ADReaper, signing off.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

139 5 3
Everyone knows about "The Boy Who Lived" but little did the Wizarding World know that there was another babe in that crib. The Girl Who Lived, she li...
10.7K 349 50
A story by JustBored21 James and Lily have been put into a coma, Adrian Potter is the boy-who-lived, Dumbledore raises him and drops his twin at his...
208K 7.3K 28
The long awaited time has come! The 'Boy Who Lived', Michael Potter is coming to Hogwarts! ... and his basically forgotten and unknown twin, Harry, t...
5.9K 73 15
Have you ever wondered what its like to be the son of a famous hero? Well for young Albus Potter this is his reality, being the son of Harry Potter...