Golden Boy

Galing kay Serenity4Lifee

Lance is a popular football player. Practically the schools golden boy. His friends Hunk and Pidge add to it... Higit pa

Chapter 1!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Authors Note (IMPORTANT!)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
The End (but with lots of parts)

Chapter 4

2.6K 65 31
Galing kay Serenity4Lifee

(Oof this was a lot more than I planned. Here we are yet again! Summer is arriving so hopefully I can have more time to write! Enjoy!) 

I snap back to reality to find myself sitting on the floor with my hands wrapped around my knees. Allura is watching from afar worriedly while Keith is kneeled down in front of me. He gives me a soft look.

"Are you okay?"

"I just need a minute."

"Take as long as you need."

Allura says softly before leaving the room. Keith sits beside me putting pressure on my side.

"Don't worry. I wasn't going to do anything."

"Okay."

"You wanna talk about it?"

The look he gives me is the gentlest I've ever seen him give and for some reason I open up.

"My sister, Cora. She overdosed. She was bullied a lot by some girls in her grade."

"How old was she?"

"15."

We sit in silence for a little while before he speaks.

"Is that why you had an attack?"

I shrug.

"It happens occasionally. Not very often."

"Then why with me?"

At that I'm stunned to silence.

"I- don't know?

"You're still shaking."

He comments. I lift my hand to see as it moves slightly before hiding it.

"It'll be okay."

"Give me your hand."

"Why?"

"This is something my brother used to do for me. It helps stop the shaking."

I lift my hand and he takes it.

"Pressure helps."

He's surprisingly right. The feeling seems to anchor me down.

"You know you really get on my nerves."

He laughs and I watch with wide eyes at the sound.

"Seriously?"

Damn this guy's driving me nuts.

"Yeah."

"Why? I don't recall doing anything."

"How can someone who doesn't do anything in school get such good grades?"

He looks at me confused.

"That's why?"

"Yeah. It doesn't make sense."

He smiles at me.

"My parents taught me. They thought waiting so long to know stuff was stupid.

"Then why are you here?"

"My brother thinks I should. He loves this school. That's the only reason."

"Well I agree with your brother."

"You like his reasons?"

"I agree with the part of you coming to school. Plus it'll leave you with the chance to go to a good art college."

He looks at me surprised.

"Most people would forget that."

"I have a good memory."

"Okay boys."

Allura walks back in holding gauze.

"Time to get going."

"Lunch?"

"Yep."

"I can wrap his wound."

Allura turns to me with her eyebrows raised.

"Ah."

She looks at Keith grinning.

"If you want."

She hands me the gauze.

"Take care!"

She turns and walks out the door. I look at Keith.

"Don't worry. I take care of my siblings when their hurt all the time."

He nods and looks away.

"It might hurt."

I warn. He doesn't respond so I grab his arm. There isn't anything out to put on it so all I have is water and a bandage. I gently pull him over to the sink so I can grab towels and reach the water. He still avoids my eyes as I turn on the water. I grab some paper towels and get them a little wet before turning off the water. When I dab at the dried blood he flinches.

"You didn't have to."

"I wanted to."

"That or you didn't want to go to class."

"I'll have you know I love science. Plus it's with Pidge."

He shifts to glance at me.

"Do you really have to dab at it like that? I'm not a baby."

"It's just what I do with my siblings."

He sighs and watches as I dab at the cut. I look up at him and his eyes follow mine. They're such a pretty violet color. I've never seen anything like them. We look at each other for a little bit before he quickly turns away. I look back down at the cut and the bloodied paper towel. I throw it away and grab the bandages. I slowly unravel it before pressing it lightly to his arm and circling it. At this he looks back at his arm and watches as I methodically wrap it. Once I think there's enough bandage I rip it off and seal it. Without realizing I lift it to me and kiss the seal. When I pull back I realize what I just did.

"Sorry! I usually do that with my siblings!"

He looks at me with widened eyes and nods. There's a pink dust over his cheeks.

"Oh-kay."

"We should probably get to class."

"Yep."

We both stand up.

"Bye!"

"Bye."

I leave the room first and race down the hall. What the fuck is wrong with me? This is the second time I've been flustered by this dude in a row! I need to get a grip on my life. I shake my head back and forth. GET. A. GRIP. I come to a stop in front of the science classroom. Okay. Walk in. Say you were at the nurse. Sit down. Everything is fine. Ignore the stupid pretty jackass you were just with. Easy. I open the door and step in.

When I enter everyone turns my way.

"Lance. Nice to see you. I've already been informed about where you were and I hope you're feeling better. Please take a seat and you can get the rest of the notes from Katie."

(All the teachers call Pidge Katie even though she hates it. They say Pidge is not her normal name or an abbreviation of her name. They won't allow it and it's the one thing she hates about school.)

I nod and make my way to Pidge. I sit down in my seat and she turns to me.

"I'll print them out for you later."

"Thanks."

"So? I know you're fine. What's the real reason you were at the nurse?"

"There was no reason."

She narrows her eyes at me.

"I can't tell if you're lying or not. I don't believe it. I'll find out another time anyways."

She turns back to her notes and continues writing.

"You gonna sit there and do nothing or are you gonna take the rest of the notes."

"Can you print the rest out?"

She sighs and shoots me a glare.

"You're lucky I'm nice."

I scoff.

"Nice is an understatement."

"Okay fine. Maybe I won't print your notes."

"You can't go back on your word!"

"Then buy me a milkshake."

"I will."
"Good. After the game I expect you to buy mine."

"I said I would."

"Great. Now please shut up so I can continue taking your notes."

I roll my eyes and sit back in my chair. I semi listen to what the teacher is saying. After a few more minutes the bell rings and everybody gets up.

"You got your stuff?"

"Huh?"

"Your stuff."

Pidge looks at me expectantly.

"Shit. I left it at the nurse."

She sighs and shakes her head.

"Useless. We can stop there then go to lunch."

I nod and we make our way to the nurses office. When we arrive the real nurse is back. She smiles as we enter.

"How can I help you two?"

"I came here earlier and accidentally left my stuff. I was wondering if I could look for it?"

"Sure!"

She turns back to her computer.

"Go look. I'm hungry and you're lucky I'm not leaving you."

I shake my head at her and look around.

"Weird. I don't see it."

"Was anyone else here?"

"Allura left then it was just me and Kei..."

"Kei?"

She smirks at me knowing she got the truth out.

"Fuck. Okay so I was here with Keith."

"Maybe he grabbed your stuff for you. Why'd you leave it here?"

"I uh..."

She looks at me suspiciously.

"What'd you do?"

"Nothing!"

"You can't really expect me to believe it was nothing."

"He was hurt so I helped bandage his arm."

"And?"

"I wasn't thinking. It was what I do with my siblings when they're hurt."

"You kissed him?"

"His arm! It was a reaction!"

She snorts.

"Oh my god. You're hilarious. Don't worry. He's most likely just as flustered as you."

"That's very comforting. Thank you for that."

"No problem. Anyways. He probably grabbed your stuff to give to you. Maybe we'll see him at lunch."

"Maybe."

We go to exit and the nurse calls out a goodbye before we're out the door and walking to lunch. Pidge grabs my wrist and yanks me faster.

"I don't have all day! I'm starving!"

"Yeah yeah."

I keep pace with her and we reach the lunchroom. We grab our food and go find our table where Hunk is already sitting. We sit down and he lifts his head to smile at us.

"How're you guys."

"Well, Lance accidentally kissed Keith's hand after he was done wrapping it."

Hunk looks at me confused.

"Seriously?"

"I didn't mean to. I do it with my siblings all the time so without thinking I did it to him."

"Wait, why?"

"He got in a fight with Roman and Drake."

"Ouch. Roman doesn't play around."

"He only had a few bruises and a cut on his arm and lip."

"To bad. Guess you'll have to wait until it's healed to kiss him."

"W-what! No!"

I stutter.

"I- I would never!"

Pidge grins.

"That's what you say now."

"No! Keith's an ass! I would never!"

"Mhm."

Hunk says. I turn to him accusingly.

"You're in with her on this!"

"Dude. I love you as a bro but I don't mess with Pidge. I'm not betting anything on her."

"Oh my god."

I rest my head on the table when there's a nudge from my side. I glare at Pidge.

"What."

She looks behind me and I look to see Keith walking out of the lunchroom.

"So what, It doesn't look like he has my stuff."

"Go follow him. Ask him about."

"Why?"

"So you don't have to worry about it anymore."

"I feel like you're thinking of a different reason."

"Nope. Just go."

She shoves me and I sigh as I pull myself up.

"Fine."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

13.3K 374 31
In a different universe, Wanda and Pietro Maximoff are born in the 1910's. And yet, tragedy still follows them. With their parents death years prior...
280K 8.3K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
131K 3.3K 21
solangelo au. Will is paying his way through medical school by working at a flower shop. A dark mysterious guy buys the store next door and opens a t...
34.8K 846 22
"And do this, understanding the present time: The hour has already come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now tha...