fostered {h.s}

By stockholmkiwi

"I love you with all your baggage." - - Your typical best friends falling in love story but with a twist. - ... More

Cast
-Prolouge-
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
UPDATE SCHEDULE
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
ideas and new fanfics
035
036
037
038
039
040
harry show!
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
epilogue
thank you!!
sequel is out!!

034

2.8K 55 17
By stockholmkiwi

isabelles pov

School was odd, to say the least. Bitches keep on staring and I have no earthly clue why, other than Brittany said some bullshit about me.

I was in third period now, the class before lunch. I sat in the middle section, having my work finished as I chatted with Jace.

"I have to urinate." I said to him and he scrunched up his nose.

"Then go pee. Oh, and don't say urinate. You're not gonna keep your boyfriend that way."

"I don't need to worry about my dirty mouth causing him to stray away." I smirked and he scoffed. I walked towards the teachers desk, asking for permission to the bathroom. Once she said yes, I walked out and into the bathroom.

I stepped into the stall, finally getting to pee and quickly finished before flushing. Before opening the stall again to wash my hands, I heard the annoying screech from a rat people like to call Brittany.

I rolled my eyes and groaned quietly to myself, opening the stall door, keeping my head held high as I walked to the sink. The laughing really didn't stop as I turned on the sink and felt the presence of Brittany and her two delinquent friends to my left.

"May I help you and your friends?" I asked and she smirked.

"Heard you've been spreading your legs around town." She said and I scoffed.

"Yeah? Are you just upset Harry wanted something with me? Well in this theory, at least I supposedly opened it willingly for my boyfriend. You however, spread his legs and didn't consider that he didn't want it. Or maybe you just blatantly raped him." I growled at her, stepping closer to her and towering my height considering she was a short girl.

"She's lying, girls. Just like she lied about everything else."

"You know, I quite frankly don't give a shit if you think I'm a liar. That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. But let me tell you my opinion." I rasped and she smiled, making the two other girls smile as well.

"This is gonna be good." She muttered and smiled snobbishly.

I let a chuckle escape my mouth before I turned back to grab my phone and attempt to leave before I swing on her ass.

"What? Too much of a püssy to say what you want? Isn't that what daddy told you? Keep your mouth shut? And was that before or after your mommy left you?" She said in a baby voice, creeping closer to me.

Bad move, Britt.

Before I could even comprehend it, my hands grabbed ahold of her head and I slammed her into the air dryer. She tried to fight me off and was yelling at her friends to help.

"Guess they're the real püssies. Wait, no. That's you. Never come near-my fūcking boyfriend-or you'll really-really be sorry. Also if you ever bring up my dad again, you'll be even more sorry" I yelled at her and threw punches at her jaw every few words.

The girls behind me shrieked when I got up, grabbing my belongings and pushing past them.

No, I'm not worried about getting into trouble. First off, it happened in a bathroom where there are no cameras-i hope, and second off, nobody recorded it. I hope those airheads didn't.

I walked back into my third period, holding my purple knuckles on my right hand.

This hurts like a bitch.

I sat down next to Jace and he immediately bombarded me with questions.

"Why did you take seven years and why do you look like you just rolled around in dirt with pigs?" He sassily asked me and I let out a giggle, shushing him quickly.

"I beat Brittany's ass in the bathroom. She thought it would be funny to spread rumors that I spread my legs for Harry and then she decided to be humorous and bring my parents into the mix." I laughed and showed him my beautiful lavender knuckles.

He gasped and then countered back, "Well, did you spread your legs for him?" He raised his eyebrows, holding a mischievous look in his eyes

"Well, not really but sort of." I smiled, thinking back to the events that occurred last night.

"Well, share."

His eyes widened as soon as I pulled down my shirt to reveal the row of hickies along the tops of my breasts.

"Damn, girl. Is that all that happened?"

"Well, I stopped him after that."

"Uh, why would you stop Harry Styles from fücking you." He said louder than I wanted him to and I quickly shushed him.

"Well, she screwed around with Harry and I don't want anything from her so he's gonna have to get checked before I even think about that. Also, I'm just not ready for that level. maybe something close, but not the-"

"Isabelle? Early dismissal." Our teacher announced and I furrowed my brows.

Why am I getting an early dismissal?

"Well, good luck on wherever you're going." He smiled and I laughed before grabbing my bag and grabbing the pass the teacher gave me. I exited the class, shutting the door behind me, only to find Harry with opened arms against he lockers a few doors down.

I walked into his arms and he gripped them around my waist, picking me up off the ground and shuffling his nose into my neck murmuring words.

"Why did you lay your hands on her?"

"Because she deserved it. She's not gonna get away with what she did to you and she did mention my mom and dad. I just miss my mom though, that's what got to me the most. And the fact that she said I spread my legs for you, which I technically did, but it shouldn't matter because you're my boyfriend. Wait, how did you know I beat her up?" I rambled and took a breath after my speech.

"Okay, breathe. I saw these two girls talking and there was a video they were playing and I saw you in it. I snatched that shit so fast. Of course I watched it and you're stronger than you appear and," he moved his lips so they were brushing against my right ear as he spoke again, "so fücking hot."

I grinned and gripped his biceps, rubbing up and down his bare arms. He wore his normal black t-shirt and black jeans with a hole in the knees with taupe colored chelsea boots.

I got the boots for him for Christmas last year, and let me tell you-they're not cheap.

"Stop, I'm not hot. Did you delete it?" I questioned him, worriedly and he nodded before smirking.

"Alright after I sent it to myself and then deleted that conversation. I'm not dumb, don't worry. Yes, I also deleted it from recently deleted. Don't ever think so little of me." His smirk returned to rest on his face.

"No, Harry. Why do you need that on your phone? Let me see it."

He groaned and pulled me out of the school, walking to his Jeep. He ran to the passenger seat and helped me into his high leveled car, shutting the door and walking to his side.

He handed me my phone and I pressed play on the video.

I got her good.

"Oh. That's why you wanted the video so bad? Because when I bent over, my thong was showing? You perverted bitch." I yelled, playfully.

"Baby, aren't we all a little perverted?" He asked and I shook my head, saying it was him in this certain situation. "Whatever, I wanna go home."

I nodded and he made his way out of the hell of a school parking lot.

✵✵✵

Later in the evening I was up in Gemma's room and she was spilling all the tea about her roommates friend.

"You get the point? He's just so hot. Why does my roommate have a hot best friend, who I'm pretty sure isn't gay? It's almost like fate. Anyway enough about me. You must be hot in that, why don't you change?" She rambles on but points to Harry's sweatshirt I'm wearing.

She's right. I'm literally sweating, I forgot why I even insisted on putting it on in the first place.

I nodded and went into her drawer, picking out a t-shirt to wear. I stripped the sweatshirt off, leaving me in my bra and jeans. I placed it on the dresser and soon came to the conclusion that I really shouldn't have taken it off.

"Isabelle Sky Reyes! What in the hell is that?" She yelled and I looked at her eyes through the mirror to see her looking at my chest.

That's why the sweatshirt was on!

My hands almost flew up to the hickies littering my boobs, but what's done is done. I smiled shyly and mumbled a 'nothing.'

"Wow! You're getting more action than me and from my baby brother? Just wow."

"We're not, like that. Just this."

She nodded and I put on a different shirt that was light, but covered my boobs and collar bone.

She huffed when I laid on the bed and she mimicked my actions.

"I need that piece of hot meat at college." She laughed.

unknown pov

I sat in the motel room, my green tea in my hand and scrolled through my recent calls. There was only one number that took the space under my recent calls and I stated down at the device, waiting for the call.

Sitting in this town was definitely refreshing. Knowing I have a very big surprise for someone I have always kept so dearly close to my heart.

Considering I've been in this room for two days, I just want to get the phone call and leave. A phone call I've been looking forward to for a while. It was hard to start new, and since I had, it never felt right.

A few minutes later, my tiny, barely working iPhone 4 starting ringing. The call from him.

"Hello?" I answer and hold the phone up to my ear after I take the last sip of tea.

-------------------
authors note:

ooh who might it be???? dun dun dun

this was a longer chapter so enjoy!

comment your thoughts i appreciate them
please vote, i appreciate every single one the like comments
follow??

thank you sm
xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
287K 5.5K 45
Maggie has worked as the production head at the Kia Forum for 6 years now, and nothing could have ever prepared her for Harry's residency. When Love...
113K 3K 30
Caution this is a sequel don't read the description unless you've read "Mrs.Styles" Jessica has always been a logical thinker with sheer intelligence...
5.3K 118 6
Kiara Carrera and JJ Maybank had an arrangement. Neither of them mentioned it out loud, yet each knew the other understood. But when John B's trea...