Citrus [Mei x Yuzu]

By YoruEnder19

This is my First Yuri book ever to release and starting of with a few words that I would like to thank the cr... More

Introduction
/Character Explanations/
Chapter 2 - I Think I am in love with my Master
Chapter 3 - The Best Day Ever
Chapter 4 - Know Your Limits, Victoria!!!
Chapter 5 - Training is a bit harder than I thought
Chapter 6 - The Visitation
Chapter 7 - The Return
Chapter 8 - The Unexpected Outcome

Chapter 1 - Sadness and in a New Family

860 22 7
By YoruEnder19

My name is Yuzu Okogi, the daughter of Suguro Okogi and Misaki Okogi and I was born with both Demon and God powers combined and my father was really known as the Strongest Alpha of our dear Okogi wolf pack. Because he was the strongest of our kind but after that when he met my mom and when they mated after that I was born and raised and was trained since I was 5 yrs. Old then he suddenly decide to challenge me to hunt the hardest prey in the Dark forest to defeat and since I had the strongest power he was to crown me as the Alpha just then suddenly something happened during the alpha crowning celebration some hunting tragedy and I was so mad so this time I had to break for it but as, I returned I found out that my family didn't survive the attack on our village. And as I was saved by this one man he took me in as family but do I deserved to be in that household?.....

*Yuzu's P.O.V*
As I watch our village had all the fun and celebration for my return from my hunt, then suddenly one of my father's guards reported to my father Suguro Okogi, that some of the hunters have found our village and as the hunters found our village they burn the whole entire village to the ground, and as I hide in the bushes I suddenly saw my mother trying to run away from the hunters and as my father tries to fight the hunters he also runs off to safety that started all of this when the hunters found the Okogi Village, and as my Mother noticed me behind the bushes hiding but yet she continues to run as far as she can to take the hunters away from me, in order to let me go and run away to safety and as I also was trying to hide behind the bushes, I was suddenly seen by few hunters that who were also checking for other rare wolves. So, I had to turn into my wolf form and run as fast as I can from the hunters who wants to get me and captivate me in some place they called the Research Castle of some organization since they heard that I am the only one that was born with the rarest power amongst wolves that was born with no powers. So, they thought that they will catch me but they didn't because I was hidden by this one adult guy who I think was trying to look for someone and then he suddenly asked me...

"Do you know Suguro Okogi, Wolf?" The man asked while he is looking at me still on my wolf form
*I nodded and shifts back into a human* "Yes I know him because he is My Father" Yuzu said sadly
*surprised* "Can you maybe take me to him?" The man asked
"I can't I am sorry" Yuzu said
"My name is Sho Aihara, so basically what happened? Why can't you take me to your Father?" Sho asked
"My names Yuzu Okogi, my village was attacked by those hunters earlier and because of that they start to kill all my family including my father and my mother and along with the whole village getting burned into the ground... They attacked my village maybe because I was born rarely" Yuzu said
"I am deeply sorry to hear that Yuzu, what do you mean born rarely exactly?" Sho asked
"I am born with both Demon and God Powers, more like they have heard of me as being the daughter of the strongest line of alphas, Suguro Okogi" Yuzu said
"Well do you want to work for me? Since you don't have any place to go... and I was thinking to take you in as a family, since me and your father were really the best partners before and we've known each other for years as we were together as a team" Sho proposed to take Yuzu as family in the Aihara Family
"Yes I would be happy to take it, even though since my father is dead then that makes me the Alpha of Okogi pack" Yuzu said
"Well then we better get going, Yuzu" Sho said happily
"Okay, Master Sho" Yuzu said happily while wagging her tail

*End of P.O.V*

Yuzu was very happy when she found out she will have another new family where she can show her true immense power when she needed to protect them

As I was taken to the Aihara Castle, my master Sho talked to some bodyguards and after he talked to them he explained to me all the details and Yuzu thought that Sho is her master but Yuzu was told by him that Yuzu's master is his daughter,Mei Aihara. And he also told Yuzu to always look out for Mei when she needed someone and he also told Mei's Grandfather that Yuzu will be Mei's new alpha wolf guard and he definitely went into all the details and not letting Mei know that he had Yuzu for keeping her safe while her father was away for work. And after that Master Sho left and bids goodbye to Yuzu and Mei's Grandfather without Mei noticing her father was gone again... Then Mei's Grandfather instructed Yuzu to go to his office and discuss every little thing and as Yuzu take down notes in her head.

Yuzu has no idea of what kind of family is the Aihara clan, but she won't change it because she definitely accepts them as her own family even though its still painful for her.

Then after their meeting Yuzu stepped out from Mei's grandfather's office and goes down to the kitchen to prepare dinner, while Yuzu heard a knock from the door she went to the front door and opened it and a she opens the door she was surprised that Mei comes in with her friend then after that she closes the door and greeted Mei and her friend and after that, Yuzu proceeded to the kitchen to continue cooking dinner. Mei and her friend were talking about the upcoming school festival and while they were talking about it, while Yuzu finished cooking up dinner she decided to prepare them some snacks for Mei and her friend while they were having their meeting. Mei was so pleased about how Yuzu was very caring and concerned about her and her friend serving them snacks while they were having a meeting.

As soon as Yuzu finished serving them their snacks Yuzu directly went to Mei's Grandfather for some real-life training simulator where Yuzu showed her skills in battle and while Mei's Grandfather was watching Yuzu, meanwhile Mei and her friend decided to go up to the Training simulator to watch and see who is capable in battling other clans and as they were walking Yuzu continues to train while Mei's Grandfather didn't notice that Mei was already there and was paying close attention at the one who was training. Mei couldn't believe what she had seen because she saw Yuzu down there battling out a lot of bots, as they watch Yuzu fight suddenly someone breaks in the training simulator and breaks a lot of tools and equipment and even Yuzu stopped when she saw a human body forming from the smoke and it was Mei's ex-boyfriend and confessed to Mei loudly enough to let Mei hear it and tell that he still loves Mei...

Here is the most scariest when Yuzu suddenly snapped out when someone talks about her true family which is the Okogi Pack

Then suddenly Mei's Grandfather stood up for Mei and he did all what he can to prevent the guy to go near Mei and as he did... The guy suddenly asked Mei's Grandfather that if he defeats Yuzu he would be allowed to see Mei again which Yuzu definitely laughed because it was kinda funny... So, the battle begins and Yuzu was just standing there like a stick and the guy approaches her with the same amount of speed and strength in which Yuzu deflected. 

Then suddenly a side of Yuzu shows up and it was making everyone tremble as she first awoken her first form 

Then the guy suddenly starts to talk about Yuzu's father without knowing that he is mocking an Okogi in front of his own blooded daughter which made Yuzu even more mad and getting the fangs and werewolf out of her system she was definitely triggered and decided to hold the guy while in werewolf standing position and saying a big threat....

Yuzu loses control when the guy triggered her mind and the way he talks about Yuzu's father is more than enough to piss her off that badly....  

Yuzu didn't have to control herself when she knew that the guy was talking about how her father died because the guy didn't know that Yuzu's father was fighting until his last breath in order to let Yuzu live... Mei's Grandfather let Yuzu have her way to kill the bastard that challenge the wrong wolf to mess with, while Mei escorted her friend to the front door and bids her friend goodbye and then closes the door and goes back to the training simulator in which she was surprised when she saw Yuzu transformed into a Werewolf and holding her Ex-boyfriend on the neck.

*Yuzu in Werewolf form holding the guy on the neck*

"How dare you mock and talk about my father like that?!" *holding the guy's neck, choking him* Yuzu said in a mad tone
"Because it true, he was weak to protect his own family and he was known to be the strongest but ended up dead!" *struggling but laughing* the Guy said
"Take those words back or else you'll end up in a big bloody mess you're in a very big problem that is difficult to get out of, because you are going somewhere you will regret... I am the daughter of Suguro Okogi the strongest werewolf there is and I was born with both Demon and God powers and I am here to kill you with the biggest blow I could ever do" *holding his neck while casting a blue fused with black flame in her other hand* Yuzu said and doing the casting
"I take it back! Please don't kill me!" the guy begged for mercy
"Stay away from this family and from Mei, if you even intend on touching or even the slightest touch from her I will come and kill you a million times over and over again! Do you understand?!" Yuzu shouted madly
"Yes" the guy said
"Now Leave! Before I change my mind!" *lets the guy go* Yuzu shouted at him
"I will never forget this! I will come back for you Mei and you hardly know I will... I will kill you Daughter of Suguro Okogi! Remember that!" *leaves while getting insane* the guy said as he left

And after Yuzu started to fix all the damages in just five minutes due to her magic skills, and after that she prepares their dinner and after they have eaten Mei's Grandfather told Yuzu to stay in Mei's room as Mei has no comment over it. After Yuzu wash all the dishes she headed upstairs to the shower room and closes the door and as she removes her clothes revealing all her scars at the back and as she takes a bath and washing off a bit of blood from her scars without hearing someone coming in from the door, Yuzu suddenly saw a shadow of Mei and as fast as she takes the towel and wraps it around her body not letting Mei see Yuzu just finished taking a shower. When Yuzu came out of the shower, Mei suddenly kissed Yuzu and thanked Yuzu for doing a lot for Mei. Yuzu was surprised Mei would kiss her out of the blue, and as Yuzu was pulled out from the kiss she decided to put on some fresh pair of clothes while Mei went to take a shower and told Yuzu to wait for her.

So here they are expressing the feelings through some thanking kiss but does Mei realize that having that kind of feeling will only turn into a more bigger relationship between her and Yuzu?

And as Yuzu waited for Mei to finish her shower, Mei told Yuzu to hand her a bath towel and as Yuzu followed her masters order, Yuzu began to think about something in which Mei noticed Yuzu over thinking a lot since she didn't even gave Yuzu what is the Aihara family capable of. As Mei was done putting the bath towel around her body, as Yuzu was still in another complex mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3K 38
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
180K 4.8K 24
This is my first citrus story I ever made and so excited! Werewolves are trained to protect vampires. Yuzu is a werewolf who lost her parents when sh...
190K 5.9K 65
◆ COMPLETED BOOK 2 is SWEET DOMINANCE In a world when the incubi are considered the master, the succubi are the submissive. The incubi are the do...
419K 11.7K 64
Two enemies, that been in war for many years, have decided to put their families together through marriage. The Okogi clan and Aihara clan will final...