Thick & Thugin (Not EDITED!!)

By Asiatherealest

"Your not ever getting away from me" he tightens his hands around my wrist. "Fuck... More

Keeping my head up
2 What Do You Mean
I Think I love This Nigga
Shit Change
The Mexicans
Mexicans part 2
Oh Shit
Sorry
Oh Shit Part 2
Mad
Moving on
Damn
Female Characters
Jayceon or Dave
Bad Dreams
Distant
Male characters
Sorry asf
I need a break
Yes zaddy
Almost Unbelievable
New
Finnaly
Oh Ok
When Should I End The Book??
Lets Talk Sequel
Sleep
Next storys first chapter
New
Its up
Do y'all really like this story??
Redo For Real This Time

Trouble In Paradise

2.5K 93 6
By Asiatherealest

3 weeks later

    "I love you baby girl but yo mouth is going to get yo ass beat," G said getting out of bed.

"I'm just tired of having to go everywhere with you" I got out of bed too going to our dresser and popping some ibuprofen.

   "Sympathy shut up talking to me and go put on some clothes" I huffed indicating that I am annoyed.

  I have been petty but it's only because my stomach hurts really bad. And it pisses me off when I have to leave when he does.

I go into my closet putting on an all-black outfit with some red Jordans. I put on my hoops and some perfume then head out to find Jay.

"Jay where you at" I yelled through the house.

"In here" I hear his voice all the way down the stairs. This house has about 10 different staircases the one his voice came from was the one closest to the garage.

I walk down the steps to see what looks like a work out room. Jay looked fine asf, but I anit gone tell him that.

"Why do you have so many shoes in here?"

"Why do you ask so many questions" he walked up to me wrapping his arms around me.

"Because I can" I pecked his lips. He squeezed my ass a little making me squirm.

"You look good" he looked me up and down.

"Thx can you take a picture " I backed up letting him take the picture. He showed it to me I look good shit. I'm about to post dis.

  "Come on baby girl we got to get going before we be late" oh ya I forgot we going to the basketball court cus G ass want to go play with his boys or whatever.

I huffed then rolled my eyes running up the stairs before Jay could slap my ass.

I went into the kitchen getting an apple sitting on the counter eating it. Jay came inbettween my legs. "Give me some" I handed him the apple. He took 3 big ass bites out of my shit.

"You said some" I snatched my apple back.  He slapped my thigh it makes a clapping noise.

"Who you snatching from"

"You" I slid off the counter and walked to the garage. I stood there waiting for Jay. This nigga got not only a Bugatti but also a Ferrari in here with some other expensive cars.

He comes out the house looking all mad. I picked a car and he grabbed the keys letting me get in first shutting the door then went to his side and got in.

"You mad at me" I put my hand on his shoulder. He shrugged my hand off and kept driving. I sighed and crossed my arms. I uncrossed them getting an Idea for what I'm going to do later.

We finally pulled up to the court. This is where I met Jay for the first time. I got out of the car walking away from Jay and to the bleachers where Bae, Day, and Mia sat.

"Hey bitch," Bae said giving me a hug.

"Hey hoe" I gave everybody they hugs and said hey. I look over at the court to see all the boys playing basketball.

"Yall want to go to the corner store over there" Mia pointed to the store across the street. I nodded and we all got up walking across the street.

I got a blue Gatorade, a sprite, salt and vinegar chips, and talkis. We all went to the counter to pay for our stuff.

"Will that be all?" the counter asked.

"Ya"

"Alright it is 8.36" I paid and we went back to the court the boys were sitting on the bleachers.

We walked up to them. Mia sat by Ice, Bae by Mace, and me by Jay. The other boys were trying to talk to some girls on the court. I gave Jay the salt and Vinegar chip and the Gatorade.

"Think you " he pecked my lips.

"So you not mad at me no more"

"Naw" I don't even know why yo petty ass was mad in the first place but ok.

"I'm ready to go" my stomach was starting to cramp up again and I was really sleepy.

"Ight baby let's go," we said bye and left. On the car ride home I went to sleep.

"Sympathy wake up"

"I'm up" I sit up and get out of the car following Jay up the stairs. I went to the room while he went somewhere else.

I go to the bathroom starting up the shower. I let it run while I take my clothes off. I get in letting the water wet my hair.

I started shampooing my hair when I hear the shower door open. I turn around to see Jay. "What are you doing," I said covering up my body while trying my best not to look down knowing that he has no clothes on.

  He moves my arms "don't act like I have never seen you naked" he looks me up and down. I rolled my eyes. Then turned back around. Smack
"What did I tell you about rolling your eyes"

"My bad I just thought they were my eyes" I rubbed my sore ass.

He grabbed my face forcefully but gently. "You need to stop all that talking back shit" he squeezed my face then let go. I washed the soap out of my hair and cleaned my body then go out.

I grabbed a towel and walked back into our bedroom. I blow dried my hair then straightened it.

I went into my closet looking in the mirror. I go grab Jay phone and take a picture. I put the picture as his wallpaper.

I started putting on some clothes. I put on some panties a sports bra and one of Jays t-shirts. "Sympathy"

"Yea"

"Where my phone at" I walked out of my closet and handed him his phone. He looked at it and smiled. "You must want me to take yo virginity right here" he grabbed me by my waist.

"No, I just wanted to give you a reminder about what you have at home" I got on my tippy toes and kissed him on his cheek then got in bed.

"Sympathy"

"Yea"

"I got to go to the trap real quick" sighed then smacked my lips kicking my legs up and down.

"Why" I whined while moving some of my hair out of my face.

"Cus I got business to handle" I watched G as he put on his shirt.

"Ok then bye" I had a slight attitude when I said it then laid down.

"So you not gone give daddy a kiss" I rolled my eyes then sat up pecking his lips. But Y'all know daddy he had to overdo it by sticking his tongue in. I went ahead and made outwit him but only for a little while.

"Ok now gone somewhere" he smiled kissing me on my forehead and left the room then came back.  "Don't open the door for nobody"

"I want"

I lay back down taking a little nap before getting a phone call.

I sit up rubbing my eyes and looking down at my phone. "Hello"

"HEYY BITCH WHAT YOU DOING" I pulled the phone away from my ear.

"Bae calm down bitch"

"Ok ok," she paused for a second. "So can you tell me why God made you move in with him," I told her the whole story.

"Bitch y didn't you tell me Gio was beating on u" she sounded sad

"I'm sorry I was in a bad place back then" My insecurities led me to think that I couldn't do better.

"Well boo, I hope you know that I will always be there for you" I smiled.

"I know that but what you doing"

"Nun what about you"

"About to cook something" I head into the kitchen getting all kinds of food out and started cooking while still talking to bae.

After about 3 hours I was finally done. I made fried chicken, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, greens, red stuff, and cornbread. I got me some chicken and sat down at the table eating it.

When I was done I started walking around the house. There have to be over 30 rooms in this house. I go back to the kitchen to clean up my mess. When I was done with that I went back upstairs and watched Wild And Out.

This show got me dying. I wonder what is taking Jay so long.

God pov

I walk into the house and it smells good as hell. I look into the fridge and see the food I'm guessing sympathy made. I make a plate heated it up and went upstairs.

I stood at the door of my room watching Sympathy in my bed laughing at the tv. She so beautiful. She turned and looked at me her face lights up even more. I put my plate down on the dresser before taking off my shoes and shirt getting into bed.

Sympathy cuddled up closer to me laying her head on my chest. "How was it at the trap"

"The same shit"

I got a little aggravated "why did you get a house that is so big"

"For all my future kids" I looked over at her. I forgot she can't have kids. She let a tear slip out. That shit breaks my heart.

"What you crying for"

"Nothing" I pulled me on top of me so that she was straddling me.

"Baby, tell me what's wrong" I wiped some of the tears.

"I can't have kids" there are alternatives so that she can have kids but she's too young to be thinking about that right now.

"That's alright baby" I don't know what to say. It's all my fault she got kidnapped in the first place. I should have never taken her to the trap that day she asked if she could be in the gang.

She moved down my body a little laying her head on my chest getting comfortable. I'm going to miss this.

Morning
Sympathy pov
I sat up. I'm not in the same room I fell asleep in. I run up to the door opening it.

I run out the room into a hall with several other doors in it. I run down the hall and end up in a living room area. I run to the front door opening it. On the door, there is a note. I open it and start reading.

This is your new house. I got it for you. I don't want to hear from you. Don't call me I've changed my number don't talk to me if you see me on the streets.

God

My vision blurred as I watch my tears fall on the paper. I crumbled the paper up threw it on the ground going back to the room I was in before. I went into the closet to see all my old clothes and a lot of new ones.

I grab a trash bag putting all my clothes in it leaving the new ones. I stack the bags up in the living room beside the front door. I called both Mia and Bae neither of them answered the phone.

I called day. "Hello"

"Hey are you at home"

"Yea"

"Can I come over"

"Yes what's wrong"

"I'll tell you when I get there"

I put on some clothes and called an uber. I put on some skinny jeans and a v-neck t-shirt. I go outside and get into my uber.

"123 Grand St, please" he nodded and started driving.

20 minutes later

"We're here" I sit up looking outside of the window.

"Here" I handed him his money and got out of the car. I walked to the front door knocking on it.

"It's open" I opened the door to see day and her mom on the couch watching tv.

"So you going to tell us what happened" I sat on the couch and told them the whole story. I am so confused.

That's it a little boring. What yY'allthink😍😚😍😚😍😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 46.7K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
I'm Fine By JLB_18

General Fiction

464K 22.5K 66
{IN NEED OF HEAVY EDITING} Asha grew up with a verbally abusive mother that constantly put her older sister above her. When Asha is transferred to a...
494 12 10
All Rights Reserved!!! BoyxGirl, Completed Everyone is entitled to their choices, their decisions, and their dreams but for Honey, no one...
32.5K 1K 21
THE BOOK IS COMPLETED AND EDITED. Holding her man down has never been a problem for Royalty. Even when his hoes come and go, none of them could compa...