Always & Forever (N.M)

By werewolf10101

"Always." I whispered looking up at him. He looked down at me with a smile. "And Forever." He finished, befo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 18

10.1K 187 63
By werewolf10101

3x14: Dangerous Liaisons

I woke to a feeling of my head going up and down, my eyes fluttered open to hear soft snores, looking up to see Klaus sleeping with his arms tightly around my waist as I was laying against his chest. He looked so peaceful and handsome. My hand gently went to his cheek, stroking it softly with my thumb. 

I had told Klaus everything that happened with me and my brothers. I couldn't help but think I've changed in someway, never in a million years would I have ever talk to my brothers in such a bad way. I regret it. Yes. But do they regret putting my husband into danger for a girl they are arguing over? Absolutely not.

I sneakily forced myself out of Klaus' arms without waking him up. I tippy toed towards my robe, wrapping it around my body to hide my nightgown and went out of the room, shutting the door behind me as quietly as I could, sighing in relief as I turned around but ended up almost screaming when I saw Kol right in front of me with a smirk on his face. "I didn't mean to frighten you." He chuckled, I shook my head clutching onto my heart that continued to pound against my chest. 

"Surprisingly, you apologize now." I laughed. "Before you wouldn't even do that." He stuffed his hands into his pocket. 

"I would find it fun." He shrugged, with a smirk still plastered on his face but slowly it faded when a frown fell upon his face. "I missed you." He admitted. I swallowed roughly at his words, looking down at my hands. 

"As did I." I admitted. "I'm glad you're here." He smiled stepping closer to me, wrapping his arms around me, pulling me into a hug. 

Me and Kol were really close to each other. He was like a brother to me. Elijah and Finn were too but Kol was closer to me than those two. We both pulled away, with smiles on our faces. "You still have that adorable smile." He laughed, patting my cheek. 

"And you still have that cocky smirk and personality." I uttered, playfully rolling my eyes. 

He smirked. "Ah...I will always have this cockiness." He sent me a wink. 

I crossed my arms. "I'm still angry with you." 

"Why?" He asked, pouting. 

"Well...Let's see." I acted like I was thinking, putting my finger under my chin. "You tortured my husband. Your own brother." I glared at him, he sighed running a hand through his hair. 

"He kept us in a coffin for years. I think it was time to get payback." I shot him a look. 

"You shouldn't take revenge. Kol." My eyes landed on Elijah and Finn walking towards us. 

Finn stuffed his hands into his pocket. "Good morning, Ella." He greeted, I sent him a small smile, still feeling upset at him since he stabbed Klaus. 

"Morning, Finn." I greeted, Finn stood there waiting for me to say something else. "Give me a hug." I gave in, he walked towards me with a bright smile on his face, wrapping his arms around me, hugging me. 

"I've missed you." He rubbed my back. 

We both pulled away, I stared up at him with a smile. "I've missed you too." Elijah stood there in the back. 

"Ella. I need to talk to you." I nodded my head, he grabbed my hand taking me away from the rest of the brothers and towards his room. 

I walked in, as he followed along, shutting the door behind me. I turned around to face him crossing my arms, looking at him curiously. "What's going on?" I questioned, sitting down on his bed. 

"Your brothers..." He paused, I nodded my head for him to go on. "How did they find out about you and Niklaus?" He asked. I sucked in a breath, nibbling on my lip. 

I interlocked my hands. "Mikael had come back." I looked up at him to see him staring down at me with wide eyes. "My brothers had woken him up so that he could kill Nik." I explained, sucking in a shaky breath. "There was this party at the Lockwood's mansion. I went outside to get fresh air and ended up running into him." I felt my eyes tear up. 

"Did he hurt you?" He asked, concerned. 

My eyes trailed up to his concerned ones. "He told me he thought I was dead then made me lose consciousness. I woke to him screaming at Nik, and he used me as bait so that Nik could step out of the house, he dug his hand into my heart threatening to pull it out. I begged Nik not to step out of the house. My brothers were confused of why he was using me to lure Nik out of the house." I sniffed, wiping my tears that had fell down my face. 

"Stefan saved Klaus before Damon could get a chance and Klaus used the stake to kill Mikael. He instantly ran to my side while my brothers were there and when I went home, they were waiting for me and I told them everything. I told them how Klaus Mikaelson. Their enemy was my husband. I don't care what they think, it is my life, my decisions not theirs." Elijah sighed, walking towards me. 

Pulling me into his arms, kissing my forehead. "I'm sorry." He apologized, causing me to look up at him. 

I let out a weak laugh. "There is no need to apologize, Elijah." I placed my hand on his shoulder. "You didn't cause any of that trouble." I slowly stood up from the bed. "I need to head back before Klaus wakes up and panics when he sees i'm gone." Elijah flashed me a smile. I turned around walking right back out of the room and towards mine and Klaus' room.  

I opened the door slowly, jumping when I saw Klaus sitting up on the bed and looked at me confused. "Where were you?" He asked. I smiled walking towards him. 

"I talked to your brothers." He scoffed at me response, before pulling me down onto the bed causing me to gasp when I landed in his lap. 

"Nik." I laughed, when he tickled my sides. "Stop." I grabbed onto his hands stopping them on my waist. 

He chuckled staring up at me, he removed one of his hands from my waist and pushed the stray of hair out of my face. "You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen in this world." He stroked my cheek, as I blushed looking down at his bare chest. "This world doesn't deserve something as beautiful as you." He whispered, my eyes trailed up to his eyes, that were shining brighter than the sun outside. 

He leaned up, latching his lips onto my neck making me sigh as I held onto the back of his neck, rolling my head to the side letting him have more access to my neck, he continued to kiss, lick, and brush his fangs against my neck. I gasped when his fangs brushed against my sweet spot. "You smell so good." He moaned in my neck, causing me to breath heavily from the pleasure he was sending to my neck. 

He pulled me closer to him, digging his face into my neck, kissing it hungrily. "Nik." I gasped, when he continued to suck on my neck. "Make love to me." I whispered, causing him to growl and quickly roll us over so he was hovering over me, staring down at me with his now dark and lustful eyes. 

"As you wish." He smashed his lips onto mine. 

  ⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

I huffed in annoyance walking into the Mikaelson mansion after I had just come back grocery shopping since Klaus hadn't bought much since the only thing he drink is alcohol or blood. I gasped when Klaus stood right in front of me. "Third time." I muttered, feeling annoyed that him and Kol kept scaring me. 

Klaus smirked, leaning his hip against the counter. "I didn't mean to scare you, dear wife." I ran a hand through my hair, surprised that he was in a good mood. 

I copied his action and stared at him with a smile. "You're in a good mood." I commented, before turning around and taking out all the grocery I had bought. 

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me kissing my neck or should I say all the hickeys he had left on my neck. "Well, after what happened in the bedroom I can't help but feel happy." I giggled, shaking my head. 

I froze when he went to suck on my neck. "No." I pulled away from him. "You left six on my neck. I don't need seven." He rolled his eyes, grabbing my hips, connecting my lips with his. His tongue swiped against the bottom of my lip before nibbling on it. 

"Woah!" I heard someone say from behind us, causing me to quickly pull away from Klaus and turn my head to see Kol covering his eyes like a child. "I think I may have gotten blind." Klaus sighed in annoyance and curse him under his breath. 

"You know how to come at the right times, don't you brother?" He questioned, feeling annoyed by his action. 

I laughed at Klaus' distress look. "Hey! I saved the kitchen's life. Or else." He scrunched his face in disgust, causing me to blush and look down at my feet in embarrassment. "Awh. Come on sister-in-law. There is no need for blushing." I blushed even more. 

"Kol. Get out." Klaus demanded, suddenly feeling angry. 

I sucked in a breath grabbing Klaus' hand. "Stop getting angry." He huffed in annoyance. 

"My mother is setting up a ball tonight." I put my lips in a line nodding my head. I didn't trust her at all. "Is there something wrong?" Klaus asked, I shook my head but know him, he always knew when I was lying. "You sure?" He questioned. I nodded my head once again, he continued to look at me suspiciously but let it go. 

One of the servants entered the kitchen. "Please, store these all into their places." She nodded her head. "Thank you." I slipped my hand from his and walked past Kol, out of the kitchen ignoring his suspicious looks. 

I sighed entering the bathroom, splashing water onto my makeup free face and I looked at myself in the mirror, gripping onto the sink, glaring deeply at the mirror. "What does she have up her sleeve?" I whispered, questioning to myself as I continued to pace around the bathroom. 

I leaned against the sink breathing in and out in frustration. I grabbed a tissue drying my face before, opening the bathroom door and walking out to hear music playing, furrowing my brows in confusion and heading to where the music was coming from entering the room to see Rebekah getting her nails done by an assistant. 

Kol obviously being Kol stood there staring at himself in the mirror with love and confidence. Only if us girls has much confidence as Kol had. Elijah and Finn were also there getting prepared, Kol's eyes drifted to me. "Oh! Ella, Tell me how handsome I am. Because Rebekah over here is jealous of my looks." I raised an eyebrow, crossing my arms, leaning against the door frame. 

"Kol, you look handsome." He smiled in confidence. 

I shook my head, laughing. "You don't have to lie to him, Ella." Rebekah said, looking down at her nails. "Don't you want to get your nails done?" Rebekah asked, I flashed her my nails that I had gotten done three days ago. 

"Already have." Showing off my manicured nails. 

Finn scoffed. "Girls." He muttered, shaking his head. 

I gasped when the door behind me flew open, turning around to see an angry Klaus storming in. "You went after Elena? What is wrong with you?!" Klaus shouted, causing me to flinch slightly from his loud voice. 

He glanced at me but continued ignoring my flinch. "Here we go." Rebekah muttered, annoyed. 

"Do you want another dagger in your heart?" I sighed, placing a hand on his arm. 

"Klaus." I sent him a warning look, knowing that comment he made would piss his siblings off. 

"Again with the dagger threats? Don't you have any other tricks?" Kol questioned, with annoyance. 

I let go of Klaus arm not being able to stop him and his brothers from arguing. "Oh, go back to staring at yourself." Klaus snapped, Kol looked at his older brother in anger. 

"And who are you, my father?" Kol shot back at him. 

"Guys." I muttered, they both continued to glare at one another. 

"No, Kol, but you're in my house." Klaus argued. 

"Then perhaps we should go outside." The two continued to glare at each other in anger. 

"Enough!" I shouted the same time Esther came in saying the same exact thing. The two glanced from me to their mother, my eyes slowly averted to her direction, she looked at me with a small smile but I never returned one, watching her carefully. 

I watched her look over at Klaus. "Niklaus. Come." She ordered, before walking out. Niklaus went to walk out but I grabbed his hand watching her disappear. He looked at me curiously. 

"Be careful." I whispered, pecking his lips. 

He looked down at me confused before nodding his head and walking out of the room, leaving me with the rest of his siblings. 

I huffed. "I need to rest my eyes for a bit." I informed them, walking out of the room and towards the parlor, and walked towards the sofa laying down and closing my eyes to remove the tiredness from them. 

  ⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

I felt someone shake me awake, sighing looking up at the person to see Rebekah who looked in a rush. "Dear god! Ella! Get up, we need to prepare you!" She said in a rush. I groaned, sitting up and stood up as she stared at me with wide eyes. "Why are you so calm!?" She exclaimed. "My mother is setting up a ball. We need to get ready." I sucked in a breath knowing Rebekah was going to go crazy by the time we get ready for this ball that i'm positive Esther was planning to do something. 

She latched onto my wrist, dragging me up the stairs and towards mine and Niklaus' room, opening the door. I've never trusted that Esther. Ever in my life. Yes, I accept everyone but this woman is something else. She's almost like her husband and it scares me. I froze when my eyes landed on the box in Klaus and I's bed room, walking over to it, picking up the letter that was placed on it. 

'Love, I picked out this dress for you because I know you love this color and I want you to know that I know you are going to be more beautiful than any other woman attending the ball, you don't even have to try or get dressed into a ball gown to look beautiful. I got you this dress because I want to see you wearing a dress that I've picked out myself. I love you with all my heart. My love, Ella. ~Klaus~' 

My heart fluttered at the letter, setting the letter down and picking up the rose smelling it before placing it beside the letter, with a smile on my face I opened the ribbon that was around the box, lifting the head of the box up, looking down to see a beautiful dress laying in it. I picked it up staring down at it with a smile plastered on my face. 

I heard a gasp behind me, turning around to see Rebekah looking at the dress in awe. "My brother sure has taste." She laughed, looking down at the dress. 

"He does." I admitted, looking back at the beautiful dress. 

"Well! Let's get you ready so we can slip that gorgeous dress onto your body then I'll prepare myself." She grabbed my hand dragging me to the seat as she grabbed the hot curling Iron and grabbed a piece of my hair curling it.  

When she was done with my hair, she grabbed the makeup bag and started applying all the equipment to my face. I watched as she focused on my neck trying to hide all the hickeys Klaus placed on my neck. "What a devil." She muttered, hiding each and every one of them with concealer. 

I sighed in relief when I noticed they were gone. Rebekah stepped back grabbing the perfume bottle and sprayed it on my neck before scanning my face, pouting her lips. "You're so gorgeous." She whined. "Why couldn't us girl look pretty with a little bit of makeup or not makeup at all." She sighed, leaning against the wall scanning me. 

"You're beautiful too, Rebekah." I stood up walking towards her. "Every girl is different in all shapes and sizes and that's what makes us girls beautiful." She flashed me a smile. "Now get ready." I told her and walked over to the dress Klaus had gotten me. 

I slipped off my robe, removing my bra and slipped on the ball gown. "Come, let me zip it up." I walked towards her, letting her zip it up. 

"Thank you." I smiled, walking towards the bed and sitting down, slipping on the heels before standing up and scanning myself in the long length mirror, soothing out my dress. (Dress on top)

"I'm done!" Rebekah called out, walking towards me. "Zip up?" I laughed, turning her around and zipping her up. "Thank you." She looked at herself in the long length mirror. "We look gorgeous. Let us go." She grabbed my hand, taking us out of the room. 

My eyes instantly landed on Klaus, who was standing there straightening out his bow tie. I bit my lip, watching him turn around and freeze when he saw me, his eyes slowly scanned me up then down. "My. My." He muttered, Rebekah left my side, patting my shoulder before walking down the stairs where the party had started. "You are indeed the most beautiful woman here, my love." He grabbed my hand placing a warm kiss on my knuckles. 

"And you look dashing." I complimented, he smiled kissing my forehead. 

"You look beautiful." I looked over at Klaus' shoulder to see Finn staring at me with a smile. 

Klaus clenched his jaw in jealousy, before turning around and facing his brother, putting his arm around my waist. "Indeed. She is, brother." He responded, darkly. "The party is downstairs, you can go down." Finn shot Klaus a look before walking down the stairs. 

"Klaus. There is no need to get Jealous, Finn is a brother to me as I am a sister to him." Klaus rolled his eyes, then freezing when his eyes traveled down to my neck. 

"What happened to my hickeys?" He questioned, staring down at me with curiously. 

"Rebekah hid them with makeup." I replied. Klaus closed his eyes sighing. 

"I put those hickeys on your neck for a reason, love." He stepped closer to me, placing his arm around my neck. "And that reason is for every man here tonight to know you are mine." He informed me darkly. 

His hand reached up as his thumb swiped my neck. "Nik, I am yours and forever will be. There is no need to mark me to show everyone that I am yours." I grabbed his hand that was trying to remove the concealer. "And it is very inappropriate." He rolled his eyes. 

"I will teach you something tonight, love." He whispered, huskily in my ear. "Go ahead, hide my marks but I swear to you tomorrow you will not be able to walk." I gasped. "Shall we continue this ball?" He questioned, I sent him a look. 

Linking my arm to his as I calmed my blushing down while we made our way towards the stairs, slowly taking each step to see everyone staring at us. My heart felt tingly when my eyes landed on my brothers and Elena who was in between them. Klaus took us towards Elijah, sucking in a huge amount of breath when my eyes connected to Stefan's. 

I felt someone tap on my shoulder turning around to see Stefan. "I was wondering if you wanted to dance." I shot my brother a look of confusion. Klaus tensed beside me, I placed my hand on his arm.

"If you must, brother." I slipped my hand into his, letting him take me to the dance floor. "What are you and Damon planning?" I questioned, as we danced to the music playing. 

He looked at me confused. "What do you mean?" I rolled my eyes at his act. 

"Cut that act, Stefan." He twirled me then pulled me back into his arms. "I know you and Damon well. And I know you would never attend to you enemy's ball. Now tell me what are you planning." He sighed in annoyance. 

"Can you for once not think me and Damon are planning something? We aren't going to kill that husband of yours, okay?" I chuckled shaking my head. 

"I don't believe you." I twirled out of his arms and landed in Damon's freezing in my spot when Damon smirked down at me. 

"Hello, little sister." He greeted, I clenched my jaw staring up at him with anger. 

I tried pulling out of his arm, but he held me in place tightly. "What do you want?" I asked, he chuckled. 

"Just want to dance with my sister, is that a crime?" He asked, causing me to nibble on my lips in hurt and anger. 

He twirled me around before pulling me back to him and started dancing with the rhythm of the song. "I know you and your friends are planning something." He smirked down at me causing a pain to shoot up in my heart. "And I will find out." I said, confidently, before forcing myself out of his arms and twirling to the next person, I gasped realizing I was in the arms of Kol. 

He smirked down at me. "Thinking it was Klaus?" He asked, laughing. 

I chuckled, rolling my eyes. "Yes, I did." I said, with a smile on my face. "But I'm glad I landed in your arms and not my brothers arms again." He looked down at me with furrowed brows. 

"And why is that?" He questioned. I shrugged. 

"Long story." He nodded his head not pushing it any further. 

"Looks like your husband has found himself a partner." He twirled me around and my eyes landed on Klaus who was dancing with Caroline with a smile on his face. My heart froze as I stared at him smiling with another woman. "Don't worry." He twirled me and in an instant I fell into familiar arms. 

I looked up to see Niklaus looking down at me with a bigger smile. "At last." He smiled at me as he pulled me closer to him while we danced. 

I watched Caroline dance into someone else's arms. "I see you were dancing with Caroline." I said, with a mixture of hurt and jealous in my voice. "Seems like she said something to cause a smile on your face." He rolled his eyes, smashing his lips onto mine making me gasp knowing it was inappropriate for him to pull a stunt like this in public. 

He slowly pulled away. "You don't have to panic. You're my one and only and I would never ever until death due us a part would ever cheat on you or leave you behind." I stared up at him with tears filling my eyes. 

"I love you." My voice cracked, he twirled me and pulled me back into his arms before slowly dipping me and kissing my lips once again. 

I blushed, placing my hand onto his cheek kissing him back a little then pulling away letting him pull me back up and look around us to see a few people staring at us with 'Awe' while my brothers glared deeply at Klaus. 

I sucked in a breath ignoring their looks, pulling away from Klaus' arms and walked outside. I wrapped my arms around myself, looking at the horses with a smile on my face, heading towards them and petting one of them. "You still love horses." I jumped, turning around to see Niklaus. 

I turned my attention back to the horse. "Yes. I do." I answered, softly as I continued to pet the nose area. 

He chuckled walking to my side. "I remember you used to squeal every time you saw a horse in the past. Your eyes would lit up as you'd get excited just staring at them." I laughed, remembering those times in the past. 

I felt a tears slowly slip out of from my eyes. "I miss the past." My voice cracked, turning my head looking at Klaus who looked at me with sadness, he placed his finger under my chin forcing me to stare into his eyes. 

"I do too." He admitted. "But. There is no way we can go back, that doesn't mean we can't make new happy memories." He placed a kiss on my nose. "I love you so much." He whispered, cupping my cheeks, wiping my tears. 

"I love you too." I placed a kiss onto his lips but soon my eyes caught a figure behind Klaus, still kissing him looking at the figure to see Damon staring at us from afar. I ignored, fluttering my eyes closed kissing my husband with all the love I had for him. 

We both pulled away, gasping for air. "We should head back inside." Klaus nodded his head. I felt Klaus grab my hand. "I want to show you something." My attention got caught by him as I let him take me past people and towards the stairs. 

He opened a room door revealing it making me gasp at his art room, slowly stepping in, letting him shut the door behind me. "Your painting room." I whispered, looking at each painting hanging on the walls and all over his desk. 

"They look beautiful." I complimented, but my eyes landed on one painting on the wall and my heart instantly fluttered. 

I felt him wrap his arms around me from behind. "That is you, my love." It was a painting of me sleeping, I bit my lip placing my hand over Klaus' 

"You created all of these?" I questioned, staring at each and everyone of them. 

He nodded his head, placing a kiss onto my shoulder. "Yes. I did." I turned around with a smile on my face. 

"I remember you used to enjoy painting. Everything you saw that caused you many emotions, you'd paint." He looked down at me with his eyes shining with love. 

He nodded at me. "And you my love. You gave me so many great emotions to make me draw you." He pecked my lips causing me to smile happily at his words as I played with the button of his dress shirt. 

The door opened revealing Elijah. "We need you." He said, Klaus looked over at him confused before nodding his head, he kissed my forehead. 

"Let's go." He told Elijah, letting go of me and walking out of the painting room. I sucked in a breath, looking at the painting one last time before walking out of the room and shutting it behind me. 

I sucked in a breath and went to head downstairs but something caught my attention. Or should I say someone's voice caught my attention. I gathered my dress quietly heading towards the closed door placing my ear on it. Eavesdropping wasn't one of my things, it was almost like lying but I needed to know what Esther Mikaelson was planning behind her kids backs. 

"It's true." I heard Esther's voice. "But in no time at all, they began to feed on human blood. They ravaged the town with no remorse. Eventually, Niklaus turned against me." My eyes widen realizing she was talking to someone about Klaus. 

"How are you gonna kill him? He's immortal." Elena's voice was heard. My eyes widen, cupping my mouth. 

I knew that woman had a plan. There was no way she would have forgave Klaus that easily. "It will take time, magic, and your assistance." I gripped onto the door frame, as my eyes watered. 

"What do I have to do with it?" Elena questioned, causing my heart to pool from anger and heat.

"My children believe I'm holding this ball to celebrate our reunion." I knew it. I knew this was all bull. "But in truth I've gathered them together to perform a ritual. The first step requires blood from the doppelgänger. Only a drop. Its essence will be in the champagne toast later on this evening. Will you do it or shall I?" I felt a tear slip from my eyes.

It was silent for a little. "Elijah and Ella are more suspicious than the others, so Elijah may need more persuasion. As for Ella her brothers have to take care of her. But they must all drink at the toast in order to be linked as one." I forced myself not to barge into the room. 

She's trying to link them. She's trying to link their souls together. What mother would kill their own children? "What do you mean "linked as one"?" I heard Elena ask, causing my ears to feel as if there were daggers in there because of her voice.

"You said yourself Klaus can't be killed." Tears continued to fall down my face. "But tonight's spell links all my children together, so that if one goes, they all go." I shook my head stumbling back and ran down the stairs. 

"There is no way I will let anyone kill any of them, especially Klaus." I muttered, to myself, my eyes landed onto my two devil of a brothers before my eyes landed on Klaus, running towards him as I gathered my dress. "Klaus!" He turned around looking at me in worry to why I was crying. 

"Love? What's wrong-" He was cut off by Esther's voice. 

"If I could have everyone's attention. My head snapped towards the staircase to see her standing there while everyone gathered around. Esther smiled at everyone gathered around. "Good Evening, Ladies and Gentleman. Waiters are coming around with champagne. I invite you all to join me in raising a glass. It provides me with no greater joy then to see my family back together as one. I'd like to thank you all for being part of this spectacular evening." I watched a waiter walk by me, Klaus reached up and took a glass turning towards me.

"Klaus. don't" I went to take the drink from him but I felt someone grab my arm turning me around and dragging me away from him.

"Cheers!" Esther said, causing my heart to break. 

"Klaus. No!" I felt the person's grip get tighter forcing me to stay in my spot. My heart fell to the pit of my stomach as I watched each and every one of the original siblings drink the liquid. I slowly fell onto my knees as tears escaped my eyes. "No." I whispered, standing up turning around to see Damon looking down at me. "How could you." I hit his chest as hard as I could. 

He sighed looking down at me. "Ella." I continued to furiously pound against his chest. 

"You're taking him from me." I sobbed. "I hate you." I whispered, stumbling back. "I hate you!" He grabbed my wrist, dragging me outside. 

"Ella. It had to be done." Stefan said, appearing from the other side. 

"No! It didn't have to be done!" I spat in anger. "The reason why I am still breathing is him. He's my oxygen. He's the person that helped me feel worth something. He taught me what love was. And you both are taking him from me, without him I feel empty." I cried, falling onto the floor, grasping my chest. 

Damon slowly let go of my wrist. "If anything happens to my husband. I swear to the heavens above I will never forgive you. Ever." The two both looked at me not knowing what to say. "I hate you both." I whispered, standing up.

I turned to walk inside but Stefan grabbed me. "Sorry for what we are about to do. But it has to be done." In a matter of seconds everything around me became black. 

  ⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

(3rd Point Of View)

Klaus pushed past many people, searching for his wife that had been missing for the longest time and he couldn't help but think what she was going to say. One minute she was beside him the next she disappeared, it worried him. He walked up to Elijah who was standing next to the wall drinking his drink. 

"Elijah." He walked up to him, causing Elijah to look over at his brother. "Have you seen Ella anywhere?" He questioned, Elijah looked around for a second. 

"No. I haven't." He answered. 

Klaus' worry continued to grow even more. It was almost like the time he was searching for her when she was kidnapped by that devil of a man. Klaus quickly shook that thought out of his head trying to calm himself down by telling himself she wasn't kidnapped, walking away from Elijah and went up the stairs. 

He quickly went into the art room she wasn't there, he went into their bedroom, she wasn't there either. He felt anxiety entering his body as panic took over him not being able to find his wife. His phone vibrated taking it out and looking down. 

'Don't worry about me i'm with my brothers. I want to talk to them about something, I'll come back tomorrow. I love you.'

He sighed in relief, sitting on their bed. But for some reason he didn't want to believe the message because she was upset with her brothers and she told him last night that she wasn't ready to forgive them quickly. What changed now? He looked back down at the message hesitantly. 

"Is this really you, Ella?" He questioned himself. 

  ⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

Damon carried Ella into the boarding house while Stefan held the door open for him. They quickly rushed down the steps and towards the cellar, walking in laying her down on the bed they had prepared for her knowing this day would come. Damon was hurt by the way she reacted and how she told them she hated them, never in his life did he ever hear her say she hates him or Stefan and it hurt him. Almost like a dagger into the heart. 

He ran a hand through her hair. "What do we do with Klaus? When he doesn't find Ella, he'll go nuts." Stefan commented, crossing his arms. 

Damon looked up at him. "I got her phone. We'll text him some dumb excuse." He replied, handing the phone to Stefan. "Write something stupid and put an I love you at the end or he'll get suspicious." Stefan rolled his eyes, opening the phone and clicking onto Klaus' name that had hearts on it. 

The two had felt guilty for stealing her loved one away but to save Elena and everyone else they had to end Klaus. Damon knew if they succeeded Ella would never forgive them or even look at them. She'd probably leave again but this time she wouldn't come back to them. 

Stefan's face slowly fell when he saw a picture on her phone of her and Klaus looking so happy with their eyes sparkling as they looked at each other. Ella was laughing while Klaus continued to stare at her with love and adoration, he swallowed hard locking the phone. "Done." He handed Damon the phone. 

Damon sucked in a breath, grabbing his sister's hand and laying a kiss onto the back of her hand before standing up and walking out with guilt eating him alive. Stefan stood there staring at his little sister with pain in his heart, walking over to her and pressing a kiss to her forehead. 

"Forgive me." He whispered, standing straight and walking out of the cellar. Locking it up behind himself. 

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

NEXT CHAPTER: 

Chapter 19: (3x15) All My Children. 

Do you guys think Ella will save the Originals in time or will she not succeeded and be locked in the cellar until Stefan or Damon let her out? And what do you guys think of Ella and Klaus' moments? Leave it all in the comments bellow! 

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Comment, vote, share! And I will see you with another chapter! Love ya <3

:) Smile and Stay Positive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 2.1K 34
After graduating early and leaving mystic Falls Alexandria comes back. after 5 months of being away from her family who she hates, but when she meets...
224K 6.9K 38
Despite knowing what she was in for, she made a choice to help the Crescent Wolf Pack, believing that it could bring the prosperity and peace they'd...
14.8K 438 9
Klaus meets Damon when he's a child effectively changing their fates. How does this affect Mystic Falls? Why does Klaus seem oddly protective of Damo...
339K 6.8K 26
1864, the year Damon meets Elijah and Niklaus Mikaelson. The year he knew he loved Katherine or so he thought When both Mikaelson boys start to mess...