Blood Tiger (Kakashi Love Sto...

kawaiifoxx77

Mala Matzu is no ordinary Ninja... She is an Akatsuki and has been since the age of seven. But what will she... Еще

Blood Tiger (Kakashi Love Story)
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 New Genin!
Chapter 3 - Stupid Leaf Shinobi!
Chapter 4 - I Hate Drunk Bridge Builders
Chapter 5 - I Hate you MooMoo!
Chapter 6 For the Record, I Will Always Care.
Chapter 7 You Don't Know Me
Chapter 8 An Unlovable Beast
Chapter 9 Much More Then A Tool
Chapter 10 Training Is Never Easy
Chapter 12 Just Be Friends
Chapter 13 New Roomie
Chapter 14 Decisions
Chapter 15 I am going to kill the man I love, how wonderful.
Chapter 16 Blood Tears
Chapter 17 Give It To Me Straight
Chapter 18 - Betrayed and Heart Broken
Chapter 19 - Immortality Comes with a Price
Chapter 20 - Blood Field
Chapter 21 - An Eternity Without You
Chapter 22 - What if I Forget?
Chapter 23 - Forever bound, Never free
Chapter 24 - Blood Tiger Awakens
Chapter 25 - Everything Will Go Dark
Chapter 26 - Light up the Darkness
Chapter 27 - Reborn
Chapter 28 - Scattered Love
Possibility of a rewrite.

Chapter 11 Why Am I Crying?!

21.9K 605 501
kawaiifoxx77

Please don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Follow me! <3

WARNING - Slightly graphic sexual scene in this chapter.

ONTO LE STORY!!!

I open my eyes feeling warmth on my face from the lovely sunlight shining into the room. I stretch out but I freeze as I realize something else too.

The bed is not against a wall... What am I pressed against? And what has their arms around me?!

"Good Morning." He breathes in my ear and I shiver and quickly jump up so I am standing on the bed looking down at him.

"KAKASHI!!" I scream and his eyes snap open and he stares at me with confusion and surprise.

"What?!" He shouts back now looking around the room to see if maybe there is an intruder of some sort.

"What the hell were you doing?!" I scream, taking him by surprise again so he falls out of the bed and onto the floor and gives me an irritated look for it.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." He says looking annoyed and I step off the bed and walk over to him with a furious look in my eye.

"You were... cuddling with me!" I shout and he frowns and stands up.

"Really? I don't know why I would do that, it is kind of gross to think about." He says and he walks to the bathroom and slams the door shut.

Ouch... Wait why did that insult hurt me? Maybe he is implying that I am just gross in general and that is why I feel offended... But he has said worse things in the past that didn't bug me.

I know! It must be because we are supposed to be friends?

I groan and flop down on my back on the bed and stare at the ceiling.

Why have my thoughts been betraying me lately? Instead of wanting to kill Kakashi every time I look at him I want to be nice to him or smile...

I bite my lip as I think about the feeling of his strong arms around my body and feel my cheeks heat up. We were spooning, I could feel him pressed against me and it felt good...

Damn you Konoha this is all your fault!!!

I groan and get up making my way to the dresser that we are now sharing I put on some comfortable clothes for the day that are easy to move in... So basically wearing almost nothing. 

I do my hair up in a ponytail leaving my bangs down and I head into the kitchen to start making breakfast.

By the time I am done frying up the eggs Kakashi comes into the kitchen dressed and ready for the day but still looking half asleep, he sits and I place the plate of food in front of him then I sit across from him and start to dig into mine.

"You guys are starting to act like an old married couple or something." I spit out my food and I turn to stare at Pakkun in shock. He snorts and he jumps on the couch and sits while staring over at us.

I steal a glance at Kakashi to see him staring at Pakkun with his eyes narrowed and I look back at Pakkun to see him now licking himself.

"Pakkun can you do that somewhere else? I am trying to eat here." I say rudely and he snorts and he heads out of the room. He is such a jerk in the mornings.

"You know what I am not even hungry anymore." I say in disgust after watching Pakkun lick himself. I pick up my plate and drop the leftovers in the garbage then put the plate in the sink and Kakashi does the same. I turn to head out the door but I trip over the leg of one of the chairs and I fall straight onto Kakashi and we tumble onto the ground with me on top of him.

I look at him with surprise as I am straddling him once again, a warmth begins to spread through my body and I find myself captivated by him, staring into his eye I find myself begin to lean towards him.

"See you guys are even getting ready to have sex like a married couple." Pakkun says as he walks by and I fall off of Kakashi shaking my head like a maniac.

OH MY GOD NO!!

I quickly pick myself up and I run to the bathroom just in time to get a Kleenex to my nose as it starts to bleed. My heart rate beating fast in my chest and a fire still ignited in my belly at the thought of our precarious position.

Thanks a lot Pakkun, maybe I will shave half of your fur off while you are sleeping tonight or something.

"Mala are you alright?" Kakashi asks through the door and I nod but slap myself when I realize he can't see.

"Yea I am fine, I will be out in a minute." I manage to croak out and I hear his footsteps fade away.

I wipe off my face and I stare at myself in the mirror staring into my eyes.

What is happening to me?! I am a member of the Akatsuki not some stupid village Shinobi in a place where everyone holds hands like a bunch of weirdos skipping around underneath a colorful rainbow!

I really need to stop Kakashi from getting any closer to me... Is there even a chance of that? I can't believe what we were about to do!!!

I think I'm just lonely...

Tonight at the bar I am going to make everything right.

I walk out of the bathroom and to the front door to see Kakashi leaning against the wall by the door reading his book, I ignore him and leave knowing he is following close behind.

"Where are we meeting them?" I ask and he speeds up to get beside me and we both slow down and match paces with each other.

"Pakkun told them already that there is a change of plans and they are to meet us near the KIA stone." Kakashi says with his nose still deep in the book so I cannot even see his unmasked part of his face.

"Are we telling them about the Chunin exams today?" I ask and he nods and we walk the rest of the way in silence.

We reach the stone and I see Naruto and Sasuke arguing near it again so I walk over to them and glare down at them evilly.

"Don't make me hurt you two." I say menacingly and they both freeze and stare at me with fright. I let out a laugh and they both stop, Naruto joins in and Sasuke just sort of stares at me looking annoyed.

"Mala-Sensei?" I turn around to see Sakura looking almost as good as new except for the big ugly bruise on her right cheek and I smile at her.

"Feeling better?" I ask and she nods and she smiles at me.

"I know that Kakashi-Sensei probably wants me to stop training with you but I want to keep doing it. I know that I need to get used to bad situations if I want to continue being a ninja so I want you to keep putting me in those situations." She says confidently and I smile down at her and place a hand on her shoulder.

"Great then tonight meet me here and we will train some more." I say and she nods looking determined and we both turn our attention to an irritated looking Kakashi.

"Oh yea Sakura I guess we will have to meet tomorrow night since I promised I would go out with Kakashi and a few other Jonin tonight." I say apologetically and she nods and smiles.

I would have thought she would be more upset...

"Alright so I received news yesterday when we got back from the mission that you three are being entered into the Chunin exams." Kakashi says sounding bored and he hands everyone a small brochure to show them what it is about and I zone out staring at the trees in the distance and I decide to watch a huge fight between a family of squirrels and a family of crows in a tree.

"Mala?? You really need to start paying attention!" I snap my attention back to the others to see them all staring at me.

"Sorry... What is happening?" I ask feeling slightly embarrassed.

"Alright so next Monday the first part of the exam begins, the paper will tell you where to go and what to do from there. We will meet tomorrow afternoon for training." Kakashi says and he nods dismissing everyone and the three Genin disappear leaving Kakashi and I alone.

I turn to see what we are doing next but Kakashi is gone, I search around and I see him standing in front of the KIA stone staring at it so I stay where I am not wanting to bother him.

I wonder who he knew that died? Maybe it was someone close to him...

I flop down on the grass and I lay back and stare at the clouds as they pass by trying to make shapes out of them as I allow my mind to wander.

If the Akatsuki come and rescue me would I actually go with them? Of course I would I just would maybe miss this place a tiny bit and some of the people.

When did things become so confusing? Why can't things be the way they always were! When I was with the Akatsuki I could do what I wanted and everyone was honest and I was treated as their equals and not like a monster... Like family.

But Kakashi and Team 7 treat me like an equal. So does the Third Hokage... I don't know what to do anymore, but I do seriously need to push Kakashi away and I plan to do it tonight at the bar.

"You ready to head out? I was thinking maybe I could make us some lunch." I look to my right to see Kakashi standing and staring down at me with no expression so I nod and stand up.

He starts to walk away and I follow closely behind him in silence, he seems kind of upset... Is he a mind reader or something?!

"Hey Kakashi are you alright?" I ask and I immediately regret it.

BAKA!!! You are supposed to be pushing him away!

"Just thinking about an old friend... Don't worry I will be fine." He says and I silently sigh in relief. I didn't want to push him away while he was sad then I would feel guilty... Wow I am not a very nice person.

We reach the house and I watch as he goes to the kitchen and starts to dig around in the fridge for something to make.

"I am going to go to the backyard to train a little bit let me know when lunch is ready." I say with no emotion and I head out the back door and into the large backyard that the other tenants share with him.

I guess today I could focus on some accuracy or half morphing?

Let's try morphing.

I sit down cross legged in the soft green grass and I clap my hands together to allow my chakra to flow directly through my whole body. I close my eyes and I start to imagine myself turning into part tiger.

I imagine myself with a tiger nose with whiskers, ears, a tail, claws, and tiger eyes.

I open my eyes and I can see clearer and I can catch things with my eyes that I couldn't before like the flapping wings of a hummingbird and the small insects on a nearby leaf that are unseen by the mere human eye.

I stand up and walk back into the house to find a mirror to see how well I did with the transformation. I have always been amazing at transforming into a tiger but a half morph has always been difficult. Also I was very uncomfortable doing it at the Akatsuki compound because Hidan would make rude sexual gestures toward me because apparently he is into bestiality. Also some of the others would distract me with insults while I was trying to focus which would make me mess up and fully transform.

I can definitely say that it is easier to transform from a human form then a tiger form though.

I walk into the bathroom humming to myself and I look at myself in the mirror and smile back at my reflection.

For once I got it perfect! I wrinkle my little cat nose and I giggle at the way it looks when my whiskers wiggle. I feel my tail move back and forth but I keep doing it almost as though I am in tiger form where it feels natural to do so.

"Hey Mala I was wondering if you wanted so- Oh my god!" I turn to see a red faced Kakashi staring at me with slight confusion in his eye.

"Oh sorry Kakashi I am practicing my half transformations." I say quickly feeling slight embarrassed and I feel my ears drop down.

"Oh n-no it's fine really you just sort of startled me... But can I ask why you want to do a half transformation?" He asks and he raises his eyebrow and I hit him on the head causing him to fall to the ground.

"PERVERT!! It is so I can use the advantages of my Tiger form but still be in my human form so I can use other ninjutsu and make hand signs!" I shout and he slowly stands up with a red face and I stare at him feeling annoyed.

"Okay okay sorry... Oh! I was wondering if you wanted some shrimp fried rice with Maki rolls and Onigiri?" He asks and I nod licking my lips at the sound of the delicious meal to come.

I have no doubt it will be good, Kakashi is actually quite a good cook. It is probably because he is huge on eating healthy and keeping a balanced diet.

Lunch is done in no time and I sit across from him practically drooling over the delicious meal in front of me. I stare at Kakashi with a genuine smile, he gives me a strange look but he smiles back and we both start to dig into the food.

"Are you going to stay like that all day?" I look up to see Kakashi giving me another weird look and I look at him feeling confused.

"You know with the ears and the nose thing?" He reminds me and I go wide eyed feeling embarrassed like an idiot.

How could I forget?!

I close my eyes and I quickly morph back into my complete human form and I continue to eat but I avoid Kakashi's eye the whole time.

"Alright so we have the rest of the afternoon off and we are going to head out to the bar at around nine o clock okay?" Kakashi tells me and I nod and he leaves me to finish my meal alone.

I start to dig in again but I groan in frustration as I hear a knock on the door. I slam my chopsticks down and I walk over to the door and rip it open to be greeted by a grinning greasy man who looks like his main diet is Twinkies and beer and he hasn't showered in a few years.

"Can I help you?" I ask eyeing him suspiciously and he grins at me and he sends me a wink that I choose to ignore and try not to puke.

"We got a bed to drop off." He says in a surprisingly high voice and I try very hard not to laugh in his face so I just nod and wave him in.

He hauls in the large king size mattress behind him and I lead him down the hall to the now cleared out spare bedroom. He throws the mattress down in the middle of the room and I follow him out to help him bring in the bed frame and box spring.

We bring them in together and I start to wonder if Kakashi snuck out of the house through the window. Usually he is always nosy about what I am up to while in the house... I think it is because he has a secret porn stash somewhere around here but whatever it is not like I have looked or anything. I am not into that stuff...

"Did you and your boyfriend get into a fight or something?" I turn to see the greasy man leaning against the door frame and I laugh.

"He is NOT my boyfriend, we are more like family members who hate each other but are stuck with each other for now." I lie not wanting to raise suspicion and he nods and he sends me a rotten toothy smile that I almost shudder from.

"Maybe I could take a pretty thing like you on a proper date?" He offers and I send him a fake smile and I swallow the bile in my throat.

"Sorry but I have a boyfriend already, it just isn't Kakashi." I say quickly and he nods looking slightly hurt but not as hurt as if he knew I didn't have a boyfriend.

"Mind if I ask who the lucky man is miss?" He asks curiously and I just sort of stare at him.

"Hey Mala! Gai is coming with us later tonight!" I hear Kakashi yell from down the hall and I smile.

Thank you Kakashi!

"That's who actually. I am going out with Gai." I say quickly and he looks at me in disbelief.

"Might Gai?! I never would have thought that someone like him could score a woman like you." He shakes his head in disbelief and I politely shoo him out of the house so I can set up the bed with him shaking his head and muttering things under his breath the whole time.

I start to put the bed together and I finish with in a few hours, feeling exhausted I hop in the shower and I get back out to see the time.

8?! Already?! Oh crap I have to get ready!

I run to my new room and I pull my customized dress out and I slide it on, I go to the mirror on my new dresser and I start to curl my hair and put it up all nice. I finish my makeup quickly and then I slip on some nice brown heels and I walk out to the living room to see Kakashi sitting on the couch reading.

But he is wearing actual normal clothes.

He turns to face me looking rather bored but I see his eye widen immediately and his face go pink when he sees me.

"Ready to go?" I ask ignoring his gaping expression and he just nods and he follows me out the door.

"Alright you have to lead the way." I say getting slightly annoyed at his constant staring and he finally snaps his attention ahead of himself and toward our destination.

"You look very nice tonight." I hear him say quietly and I smirk at him even though he can't see it.

"Awwe is Kakashi actually being nice to me? Is it because I look more like a woman in this outfit?" I ask and he turns to look at me with the part of his face showing bright red.

"N-No we are friends now so I thought I should compliment your appearance." He says simply and he turns back toward the road ahead of us.

Stop teasing him Mala... Even though the attention from him is kind of nice YOU NEED TO S T O P.

We reach a bar called the Incense burner and we enter to see a ton of Shinobi getting drunk. Maybe it is because of the Chunin Exams? I do see quite a few Ninja from other villages.

We walk over to a table where Asuma,Kurenai, Iruka, and another man wearing green tights, orange leg warmers and a bowl haircut with giant eyebrows that I half expect to crawl off his face at any minute are waiting for us.

Kakashi sits in the booth beside Iruka and I sit beside Kakashi.

"Gai this is Mala." Kakashi says and Gai stares at me as though he is about to cry.

Okay then...

"What can I get for all of you?" We all turn our attention to the waitress who is eyeing up Iruka like a tasty piece of candy.

"Three rounds of Sake and put them on my tab." Kakashi says and he gives the girl a closed eye smile which she nods to and she leaves us.

"Iruka I think that waitress likes you." Asuma teases from across the table and Iruka goes slightly pink.

"Maybe we should get into who you like Asuma." Iruka says and Asuma and Kurenai both go red.

Oooooh damn.

The drinks arrive and I look at mine curiously, I wonder what it tastes like? One of these should not be a big deal.

We all pick up our first shots and then we drink them down at the same time, I throw my head back and allow the liquid to go down my throat and my eyes water at the burning sensation it gives me.

"Bleh!" I pronounce and everyone gives me a weird look.

"That stuff is gross!" I yell and they all stare at me like I am some sort of freak.

They continue to drink and I just give all of mine to Kakashi who downs them instantly without any trace of regret on his features.

"My oh my aren't you a pretty thang." Gai gushes at the Waitress and she looks at him with disgust then she hits him with her notepad and walks away.

Gai starts to cry and mope so Kakashi pulls him off to the side to talk, leaving me alone with the others.

"Soo Mala, tell me. You live with Kaakaasi and you have not done anything with him?" Asuma slurs to me and I stare at him with horror.

"Definitely not and it sounds like you are implying that I am a... girl who sleeps around." I say and Asuma laughs.

"Of course not! Just normally when Kaakasi has a woman living with him there is something going hic on between the two of them. He is quite the hic womanizer." Asuma gossips and I roll my eyes as he starts to hiccup.

"Come on Asuma I will take you home, you have had way to much to drink tonight."Kurenai says and she blushes as they walk out and Asuma places his arm around her.

There is totally something going on between them!!

Wow I sound like the gossip now.

"Are you going to leave me too?" I ask Iruka and his eyes narrow at me.

"Yes because you betrayed me and didn't say that team 7 wasn't ready for the Chunin Exams so I am going to pick up that fine waitress and have a good night." Iruka says and I stand up so he can leave and I sit alone at the table with my head on it.

Where the hell is Kakashi? Did he seriously ditch me to hang out with that eyebrow guy?

"Sorry about that Gai takes things way to seriously when he is drunk." I look up to see Kakashi now sitting across from me and I nod.

"Are you that drunk that you are tired?" Kakashi asks and I shake my head.

"Kakashi I gave you all of my drinks." I say and he gives me a puzzled look.

"Oooh yea!!" He says and he gives me a closed eye smile.

"A drink for you sir, from that fine lady at the bar over there." A male waitress places a glass of Sake in front of Kakashi and we both look over at the woman who sent it.

She has long pink hair in two ponytails and her piercing silver eyes catch me off guard. She doesn't look like the most pleasant girl in the world... She shall be perfect!!

"Kakashi why don't you go thank her? She obviously likes you." I lean across the table to speak quietly to him and he gives me a troubled look.

"But I like someone else." He says defiantly and I roll my eyes.

"Who cares, she obviously isn't here so just go with that girl." I argue and he stares at me for a while.

"Fine." He says and I almost jump for joy.

He leaves and he comes back with the girl and they sit across from me and I smile politely at the woman.

"Hi my name is Mala." I say kindly and I extend my hand across the table to her and she smiles politely but it does not reach her eyes.

"My name is Saya." She says and I nod and we shake hands, she smiles with her mouth but she glares with her eyes and I wonder why...

Well probably because I am sitting with the man she is checking out!

"Why don't we head back home? Want to come Saya?" Kakashi offers and he says her name funny.

I wonder how he will feel about this when he is sober though?

"What do you mean? Do you live with her?" Saya glances at me and Kakashi nods with a closed eye smile.

"She is a special case from the Third Hokage, I am assigned to make sure she doesn't get into trouble or try to escape this village and leak out classified Intel." Kakashi says and I try not to slap him.

BAKA!!!! THAT IS CLASSIFIED INFORMATION!!!

"Oh, I am not a ninja." She says and we shrug and we all leave the bar together.

Kakashi and Saya walk ahead while I trail behind wanting to give them alone time.

For someone who says she is not a ninja she certainly has a large amount of Chakra. Maybe she just turned down being a ninja or something...

Who cares?! Why am I being all suspicious of her? Why should I care who Kakashi ends up with. Although he certainly could have gotten someone better and not some skank from a bar...

We reach the house and they go to the living room, I head to the kitchen to grab a snack. Walking into the living room I see Saya flirting heavily with Kakashi sitting beside her on the couch.

"Want to go somewhere more alone?" She asks with a seductive voice and I watch in horror as her hand slides up Kakashi's leg.

Kakashi who looks totally drunk and just like a happy puppy nods and they walk down the hall with him stumbling and her trying to hold him up.

I flop down on the couch and stare up at the ceiling completely ignoring my snack.

Why is there a huge knot in my stomach and I feel like I am about to cry??

What the hell is going on with me?!

I rub my forehead and I walk down the hall and I open the door to our room and what I see makes my jaw drop.

Her hands are on his calves and his hands are on her bare breasts as she rides him with her head hanging back in pleasure.

They don't even notice me and I run down the hall and into my room and flop down on my bed with my face in the pillows.

WRONG ROOM WRONG ROOM WRONG ROOM!!!

I scream into the pillow and then I finally go quiet but I feel as though I am about to be sick to my stomach as well. The image of her on top of him is burned into the back of my eyelids.

I run to the bathroom and the bile comes out and into the toilet. I feel a cold sweat coming on so I lean my cheek against the edge of the bathtub loving the cold feeling it is giving me.

What the hell is happening to me?! Why can't I get those disgusting images of what I just saw out of my head?!

I slowly stand up feeling dizzy and stumble down the hall and to my room where I flop on my bed again and I curl up into a ball hugging my knees to my chest.

I feel the tears start to spill out of my eyes and I let them. I sit there hugging myself and crying and the worst part is I have no idea why I am either.

Why am I crying and why did Kakashi have to bring home that stupid bitch Saya?!!

Alrighty so here is chapter 11 :) Mwahahaaha!! Poor Poor Gai getting turned down like that :(

But also poor Mala! She doesn't even realize... hehe.

SO what are your thoughts on this new girl Saya? Hmmmm?

ALSO THANKS SO MUCH FOR 100 FANS YOU GUYS!!!! <3 <3 THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!! 

To celebrate this awesomeness I have decided that starting monday I am going to post a chapter a day for a whole week. The chapters will be either Death's Messenger or Blood Tiger :D

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

58.4K 1.6K 30
KAKASHI X FEM! READER **THIS IS AN 18+ FIC, NO CHILDREN PLEASE** Y/N: When my brother Shisui was murdered, I was pulled out of the Anbu by the third...
106K 3.1K 23
My name is Hitsuki Torasu and I have been given my freedom on a silver platter. No one really expected me to take it, but I did. And now, here I am i...
698K 16.8K 24
There have been prodigies from the Hidden Leaf before, Itachi Uchiha, Minato Namikaze, and Orochimaru being one of the few, but none of them were big...
64.8K 1.7K 47
××× This story is now under some major editing! Read with precaution! ××× Everybody knows what Chakra is. What just a handful of people know is that...