Expect the Unexpected (SaTzu...

By ladycadillac

Taking a risk just to win the heart of someone you've been loving is not easy. Are you ready enough to Expect... More

SPECIAL NOTE
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Twenty five
Twenty Six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Forty one
Alternative Ending

Six

5K 159 54
By ladycadillac

TZUYU'S POV

I'm on my way to the school alone. I'm not on my mood today because when I went to their house Mrs. Minatozaki told me that she already left with her friends, Momo and Mina unnie. Why am I emoting too much if she's just with her friends and I can still see her when I arrive at school.

My thoughts makes me excited. I drive faster so that I can reach the school fast to see her.

I arrive at the entrance of the parking lot and I saw Jeongyeon unnie standing there. I wave at her she signed me to go faster. Her face looks so worried.

What's wrong? Did something happened again to Nayeon unnie?

I quickly park my car and Jeongyeon unnie approach me.

"What's with you unnie?"I ask as I get out of my car.

She didn't bother to answer me. She just drags me to the oval.

I saw some students gathering around.

Oh no, not again. I sigh and I run to them then push the students whose just watching them and cheering for their bet.

What the fuck are they doing?! Aissh!

I saw Sana unnie lying at the ground and Jennie unnie on top of her slapping her nonstop. I tried to pull Jennie unnie away to Sana.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" Jennie shouted on me.

"IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM WHY THAT FUCKING TAEHYUNG DIDN'T LIKE YOU!!" I heard Sana said while grabbing Jennie's hair.

So, their fighting because of that fucking guy?

Jennie's friends are behind her pulling her away. Same as Sana's friends. I don't know what to do, Jennie is so strong.

"Hey, Jennie unnie stop!"I shout and pulled her again.

"I SAID DON'T TOUCH ME!"She shouts.

Haist! Why are they so crazy at that Taehyung guy. Why is there no one fighting over me?

"HEY! YOUR HURTING HER!!" I shout in anger when I saw Jennie slap Sana that cause Sana's lips to bleed.

Jennie punch her this time. Why are they so strong are they boxers in their past life?

They are both standing now Sana is just covering her face to protect it from Jennie's slaps and punch.

I can't take it anymore. I don't want to see Sana hurting like this.

I push her away to Sana, she falls at the ground I hug Sana to cover her from Jennie's attacks.

"Get off me!" She said and sounded like she was about to cry. So now she's gonna cry because if this. Haist girls girls girls!

"Jennie unnie!Stop let's just talk about it. Your trespassing!"I said calmly.

Yes she didn't study here, she's from another school. Why did the guards let her in?

She pulls me and pushes away, my butt slam at the ground. I groaned in pain. That bitch.

They are now rolling at the ground slapping each other.

"Tzu!"Jeongyeon helps me to stand.

"Haist! She's making me crazy!" I grab her blouse and slap her face hard. She holds her cheeks and looks at me surprised.

"What the fuck?!" She almost slaps me but I quickly hold her wrist.

"I don't like it when someone is hurting Sana!" I was about to slap her again when our student council president shouts.

"Chou Tzuyu!" Jin shout's from our behind.. We all look at his direction.

"I knew it," I whispered and bit my lower lip.

"Chou! Minatozaki! at the guidance office now!" he ordered angrily.

I harshly let go of Jennie's wrist. She looks at me evilly but I just ignored her and help Sana to fix herself.

"Ms.Kim and company you will go at the guidance too." I heared Jin said.

"Are you ok?"I ask Sana and get her things. She nods at me.

I take my handkerchief at my pocket and wipe the blood in her lips.

"I'm it's my fault, I should have let Sana go with you," Momo said at me.

"No unnie. It's okay."I smiled at her.

Sana clings at my arms tightly. I look at her face and she looks like she's not okay.

"Tzuyu, I'm sorry if you got involve at my mess again, "Sana said while looking down.

"You don't have to say sorry, It's fine," I said to her.

Speaking of mess I remembered what mom said when I last talk to her about this.

'If you got involve at troubles again, there will be no more chances. You will go back to Taiwan whether you like it or not.'

I just sigh. Your ded Tzuyu.

We reach the guidance office. The principal is also here to talk to us. Jennie and her friends are sitting infront of us.

"Ms. Chou and Ms. Minatozaki this is the sixth times I saw you here if I'm not mistaken. What happened again?" He asks and look at us then at Jennie's friends.

None of us dared to answer him.

"Ms. Chou I already talk to your mother about this matter right? And I know you know the consequence you will face if this happened again." I just nod at him.

I felt Sana looks at me wondering what the principal is talking about.

"And you Ms. Minatozaki you didn't even inform your parents about this. That's why they are not coming when we told you we need to talk to them,"

Sana just look down.

"How about you Ms. Kim? You really went here to make some trouble? What an effort. We wont let this passed. You trespass the campus and make a mess. The guidance councilor will go back with you at your school to report what you did,"  he said to Jennie and her friends. The girls just nod.

After the long sermon at the office Jennie and her friends went back to their campus while me and Sana unnie are on our way to the clinic to treat her bruise.

That Jennie girl really dared to land her hands at Sana's precious face. Anyway she's still pretty even she had a bruise on her forehead and a cut on her lips.

"What did the principal means about the consequence thingy?" Sana suddenly asks that surprise me.

Should I tell her?

"It's nothing, not so much a big deal," I said and smiled at her.

She just nod and I know she's not satisfied at my answer.

We reach the clinic and let Sana sit at the clinic bed. I ask the nurse for some ointment for her wounds.

I first cleaned the bruise on her forehead.

"Ouch, be gentle" she complaint when I tap at her wound the cotton with an ointment on it.

"Oops, sorry," I said.

I don't know why am I feeling butterflies at my stomach at this moment. Is this what Daniel oppa means he felt when he sees Jihyo unnie?

I chuckle at my thoughts. So cheesy.

"Why are you smiling?" Sana asks and glared at me.

"Nothing, I just remembered something," I said and cover her bruise with an adhesive bandage.

"You remember the girls your flirting with?" Sana asks that makes Tzuyu confuse.

"What do you mean? The only girl I'm  flirting right now is the woman right infront of me," I said and wink at her.

"Liar," she said then rolled her eyes.

I just laugh at her.

*****

"Why didn't you stop this kid?!"Nayeon scold at Jeongyeon.

They are now fighting because they know if I will get involved at troubles again we will go back to Taiwan.

"Why would I stop her? She's just protecting her girl,"Jeongyeon answered casually and have at bite at her sandwich.

The others have classes when that happens while Jeongyeon unnie and I is the only one whose free that time.

"Unnie, it's okay, don't mind me. I think I can still talk to my mom," I said and I sigh.

I know it's impossible to change her mind, she already gave me my last chance.

"That Sana really didn't do good at you," Jihyo unnie said irritatedly.

"Unnie" I said to stop them dragging Sana unnie into this problem.

"I hope you can still talk to your mom," Nayeon unnie said and hug me from my side.

"I hope too,"

*****

"The principal called me again," my mom said with crossed arms as I enter our house.

"Mom-"

"Stop making excuses, I told you this will your last chance. Are you really ruining your life just for that girl?!"

"Mom I'm not ruining it, it's not her fault either,"

"Here you are again, defending her. Don't expect that you can still attend classes tomorrow. Pack your things and we will leave tomorrow morning," she said and leave me at the living room

I walk upstairs and slamp my body to my bed.

What am I gonna do now?

I grabbed my phone to tell my friends about my flight tomorrow.

I saw our group chat flooded with their concerns.

After talking to them I dialed Dahyun unnie number. I just felt like she is the best one to talk to right now.

CALL

Dahyun: Tzu, are you alright?

Tzuyu: A little bit.

Dahyun: Don't worry we will protect Sana unnie like the way you did.

Tzuyu: Really? Don't you dare to steal her from me! I know you Dahyun-ah.

Dahyun: Tsk! Hirai Momo is enough.

Tzuyu: It seems like our type are girls that are made in Japan.

Dahyun: Yeah! Because they are exotic HAHAHAHA

Tzuyu: HAHAHA crazy!Thanks for making me smile somewhat! That's why I called you cause I know you can light up my mood.

Dahyun: Haha small thing! By the way, did Sana unnie know about this?

Tzuyu: nope.

Dahyun: Why you didn't told her?

Tzuyu: I think she's not even interested.

Dahyun: You have a point. When are you gonna leave?

Tzuyu: tomorrow morning

Dahyun: wow your mom is so aggressive she can book a flight that fast. Do you think we can still talk to her to give you another chance?

Tzuyu: I don't know. You know her, no one can stop her even dad.

Dahyun: Haist, call us before you leave.

Tzuyu: yes, i will.

Dahyun: So Tzu! goodnight? I'm sure your flight will be early in the morning.

Tzuyu: Jalja unnie.I will miss you. Bye.

Dahyun: If you need help or anything just call us ok?

Tzuyu: yes unnie, Thank you.

END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 15.1K 110
Our Dearest Sapphires, Time so soon ! We are so happy to share our joy with you, We are happy to announce this wonderful news, That we are expecting...
15.3K 923 2
Minatozaki Sana was blind when she was still a child and her parents died in an unfortunate event leaving her alone. She lives alone and is only rece...
394K 13.1K 56
I will choose you over and over again. I will choose you without a doubt, without hesitation, without fear, and with every beat of my heart. I will n...
7.2K 298 1
Have you ever love someone whom you know they can't be yours from the start? You'll still do anything for that person, don't you? Even if it means br...