Trouble (EDITING) (Lesbian St...

By SoulessObsession

Tori and Jade's fights are infamous at Hollywood Arts. They fight in the morning, they fight at lunch, they f... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Epilogue

Chapter Fourteen

58.6K 1.7K 1.1K
By SoulessObsession

A/N: Worst chapter I have ever written. But at least I got something up, right? Haha Jesus, I know it took so long and it was so awful, but I have some ideas for the next chapter so I am hoping it won't be as painful to write it as this one was. Anyway, I still hope you like it and enjoy!

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Uh... go fish?" Tori asked timidly as the mountain of a person in front of her slammed down the cards on the table with a fear inducing roar. Tori winced and put her hands up to her face, expecting a blow, but was thankfully saved by another inmate whispering, "Don't dude! She was the one who attacked the Chancellor!" The giant woman who was about to wail on Tori hesitated and backed down before storming off with her friend, leaving Tori alone.

"Well, I didn't want to play anyway!" Tori called after them, trying to sound strong while on the inside, trying not to mess up her underwear. Sighing, she leant back in the chair and looked around her. She was being kept in a giant cell with at least ten other female prisoners sharing with her. They were all wearing ugly orange jumpsuits that bagged off of Tori unattractively. The Yerbanian guards could have at least given her one that fit.

Tori had expected to be hassled by the other prisoners but fortunately, word had caught fast about the accident with the shoe and the Chancellor and she was mostly left alone.

"Where are you Jade?" Tori muttered to herself, picking at her fingernails nervously. She missed the black-haired beauty, much to her dismay, and couldn't get the image of Jade's horror stricken face when Tori had been taken away out of her head. She had cared. And Tori had complete faith that her friends were going to get her out of this mess.

"Toree Vagi?" Tori spun around to see a guard looking confusedly down at a clipboard. Tori sighed.

"It's Tori Vega! With an a," she stressed.

"Whatever," the guard waved his hand. "You have visitors." Tori's heart soared and she rushed over to the gate where the whole gang was waiting, including Sikowitz. Tori had a right mind to chew the teacher out for his lack of help but her eyes landed on Jade's and all intentions flew out of the window. The girl was literally the definition of worry. She had her arms crossed tightly around her torso and her eyes were darting back and forth. Jade's mouth was pulled down in a grimace but when she spotted Tori, relief spread throughout her and down to her very core.

"You alright, Vega?" she grunted. Tori didn't let that fool her. She could see that Jade was very liberated to see her.

"I'm fine. Took you all long enough to come," Tori smiled.

"Salt!" Andre suddenly yelled and buried his face into his salt bag.

"Are those girls giving you trouble?" Beck asked, eyeing the other prisoners warily. Tori looked around for a bit and turned back.

"No," she grinned sheepishly. "They're actually a bit scared of me." A disbelieving laugh escaped Jade's lips before she could stop it which earned a glare from Tori.

"Really?" Robbie asked dubiously.

"Yes. Apparently hitting the Chancellor with a shoe is the worst possible offense you could do." Jade laughed.

"Shame you had to go and do it then isn't it?" she cackled.

"Are you going to get me out of here or what?" Tori asked directing the question to Sikowitz.

"Yes! Jade has a plan," Sikowitz exclaimed, clapping his hands together. He was looking anywhere but at Tori and Tori had a suspicious feeling that that was because he was feeling guilty. Good.

"What's the plan? I don't know how much longer I can keep pretending I'm the ultimate badass that everyone in here thinks I am," Tori joked but curled her fingers nervously. Truth be told, she was terrified. Half the women in this place had more testosterone than the average male.

"Hold on, are those guys over there?" Beck asked incredulously. Tori turned around and saw what he was looking at; the giant fence that was separating the men from the women.

"Uh huh," Tori replied, her voice slightly higher than normal.

"Oh my god, this prison is for women and men?" Robbie said disbelievingly.

"Wait, wait, you're telling me that that freak show is a girl?" Jade asked smirking slightly. Tori glanced at the woman she was talking about and felt fear spread throughout her veins. This woman was huge.

"What are you looking at?" the woman snarled, spotting Jade staring at her and Tori's eyes widened. Jade pretended to look around before giving the mountain of a woman a sweet smile.

"I'm looking at a big, stupid lady in prison. What are you looking at?" The woman growled menacingly at Jade through the bars, holding a giant stick. Tori wondered where she could have possibly gotten it from and silently willed Jade to shut her mouth!

"Aw, me make big man-lady mad?" she mocked. The prisoner angrily wacked the stick against the bars. Jade didn't even flinch. "Oh, good one." The woman stomped off angrily and Tori rounded on Jade, irritably. But of course, she had to have the last word and she called after the woman. "Hey! Call me and we'll go skirt shopping!"

"Must you aggravate my fellow prisoners?" Tori asked incredulously.

"Yes I must," Jade replied, throwing a wink at Tori's way. The brunette grunted but couldn't help the racing of her heart at the action.

"Man, eating salt is gross!" Andre suddenly chipped in, salt flying from his mouth. Tori looked at him in disgust.

"Not as gross as the prison food they make us eat in here!" Tori exclaimed. "It's absolutely foul!"

"One time, when my brother was in prison, he told the people in charge that he was a vegetarian so they gave him special meals," everybody looked at Cat. "Oh wait, that was on an airplane." Tori and Jade shared a look.

"Will you guys please just get me out of here?" Tori asked desperately.

"Tori, don't worry. I managed to get us to see the Chancellor. We can talk to him," Jade said softly. "I will get you out of here. I promise you." Tori looked at Jade with such gratitude that the raven-haired beauty had to look away.

"Hey Vega!" Tori looked around at the woman who had called her name. "Want to play Rocks?" The prisoners were holding giant rocks in their hands.

"Uh... sure!" Tori replied, walking towards them.

"How do you play Rocks?" Cat called.

"I don't know!" Tori squealed.

"We'll get you out of here, Tori!" Jade said to Tori's retreating back.

*

"Chancellor, we are here to beseech to you, to let Tori Vega out of your filthy prison," Sikowitz exclaimed. Jade, Beck, Robbie, Cat, Andre and Sikowitz were in the Chancellor's office as the man sat behind his desk, trying to eat French fries but failing miserably, as he could no longer see out of both his eyes. Jade fought the urge to strangle the man and tapped her fingers agitatedly against her thigh. This was taking too long!

"No!" the Chancellor exclaimed.

"Look, Tori didn't mean to kick her shoe off and have it... enter... your eye," Andre said.

"It was an accident," Cat chipped in.

"Hey, is that a squid in your fish tank?" Robbie suddenly asked. Jade looked at where the boy was pointing and saw with slight awe, the giant, purple squid floating around in the water.

"Squid? What squid?" the Chancellor asked. Robbie walked over to the tank with a stupid grin on his face.

"He is admiring your octopus," one of the Chancellor's guards said.

"Ohhh, this is an octopus!" Robbie exclaimed.

"It was given to the Chancellor by the Prince of Slovakia."

"Ah! When I was nineteen I spent a whole month is Slovakia," Sikowitz added.

"It is a beautiful country," the Chancellor's guard said.

"Is it?" Sikowitz asked. "Because I don't remember one minute of that trip." Jade looked at her teacher in absolute bewilderment. How did she end up in this wretched place with a man like Sikowitz? Could this get any worse?

"Hey, come on now, can we get back to Tori?" Andre asked. Jade looked at the boy gratefully. Despite being the one who came up with this plan, Jade couldn't for the life of her think of what to say to let Tori out of prison.

"Can you please let Tori go?" Cat asked.

"We promise you we will take her and leave," Beck said. There was a pause as the Chancellor sighed.

"Very well! I will free Toree Vagi!" The relief that spread throughout Jade's body was indescribable. She could even overlook the fact that the Chancellor had said Tori's name wrong. Suddenly, there was a huge splash and everybody's heads whipped around to see Robbie standing over the octopus's tank. The water was electrified from the clock that the boy had accidentally dropped in. Robbie started screaming as the octopus thrashed around and was clearly electrocuted.

"What, what happened? What's going on?" the Chancellor exclaimed getting up from his seat and nearly tripping over himself in the process.

"Nothing!" Robbie exclaimed. The Chancellor's guard came rushing over to the now dead octopus and picked it up. The man looked like he was on the verge of tears.

"Chancellor... your octopus... she's dead." The Chancellor did actually start crying and pure anger raced through out Jade. There was no way he would let Tori out now. Meanwhile, Sikowitz slipped quietly out of the doors, nobody noticing he was gone.

The Chancellor suddenly yelled something in Yerbanian and then guards came racing into the room, capturing the group and handcuffing them, ushering them out of the doors. Alarms were sounded and whistles were blowing but all Jade could think about was how she was going to kill Robbie without getting caught.

*

"You murdered the man's octopus?" Tori asked dubiously. "Seriously?" Robbie nodded his head sheepishly. They were all in orange jumpsuits and behind bars. Robbie had been mistakenly taken for a girl so he was stuck in the women's section of the prison, where as Beck and Andre were separated from them by a fence in the men's section. They looked terrified. The women had nothing on the men.

"Excuse me, officer?" Robbie called walking over to the bars. "Why have I been put in the girl's side of the prison? I'm clearly a boy!"

"Prove it," one of the guards smiled.

"I'll stay on the girl's side," Robbie sighed dejectedly and walked back over to the girls where Jade and Tori were having a heated discussion.

"I thought you said you were going to get me out of here!" Tori hissed.

"I was! Until Robbie had to ruin everything with his big hands!" Jade hissed back.

"Hey, I can hear you, you know!" Robbie said indignantly.

"Big and scary lady coming, big and scary lady!" Cat suddenly squealed, hiding behind Tori.

"Oh great!" Tori turned to Jade. "It's that woman you called big and stupid the other day!"

"I'm not afraid of her," Jade smirked and turned to the woman approaching them. Tori felt anxiety bubble in her stomach.

"Do you still think I'm big and stupid now?" the woman sneered with a thick, heavy accent.

"Listen, hot stuff. You'd better just turn yourself around and walk away from me cause-" Jade was interrupted by the prisoner's large and meaty hand pushing her to the ground. Tori gasped loudly and automatically stepped between the two women.

"I like it on the ground!" Jade exclaimed from beneath Tori. Tori hid a relieved smile. Jade was fine. To Tori's dismay, the mountainous woman grabbed her stick.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Tori yelled. "She's my friend!"

"Yeah, yeah... we're super close," Jade chipped in from the floor.

"You are lucky," the woman said, putting the stick under Jade's chin before walking away. Tori held out her hand to Jade who took it. Jade's hand was sweaty and hot, giving away her nerves. Tori struggled not to laugh but couldn't help it.

"I didn't need your help, Vega!"

"She would've eaten you!" Tori replied heatedly.

"She wouldn't have liked it!" Jade replied back. The two girls grinned at each other, the tension disappearing.

"Ew Jade, your outfit's all dirty," Cat wrinkled her nose. Jade stared at the girl.

"Oh no! Now I'll never win the prison beauty pageant!" she replied sarcastically. Suddenly a guard called their names.

"You! You... people!" The group looked at each other in bewilderment.

"What?" Tori asked.

"Who misses their favourite teacher?"

"Sikowitz!"

"Hush! You have to act like I'm a Yerbanian prison guard!"

"Where did you get that outfit?" Tori exclaimed frantically.

"They sell these at the hotel gift shop. How stupid is that?"

"Would you just get us out of this prison?" Robbie snapped.

"I'm working on that."

"You have a plan?" Jade asked.

"Sort of. I've got a Duck Truck." The group tried to look as nonchalant as possible.

"A Duck Truck?" Jade asked.

"Yes. I met a farmer and offered him a hundred of Yerbanian currency if he would let me borrow it. So, I'll have the truck tomorrow night. Now, there's an access road right behind this building. I'll be there, waiting, after dark in the truck. When you kids jump in the back, I'll drive us away. Sound like a plan?"

"But how do we get out of this prison?" Tori asked.

"Oh come on! I'm supposed to think of everything? I'll be waiting tomorrow night! See you!" Sikowitz hurried away, leaving the group in utter disbelief.

"How are we supposed to break out of this prison?" Robbie sobbed.

"Hey, hey what's Cat doing?" Jade asked. The group looked over to where Cat was showing a bunch of inmates how to dance.

"Hips, hips, wiggle your fists!" she repeated over and over again, the female prisoners copying her.

"Hold on, I think I know how we can break out of this place," Jade said a smile forming on her face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 757 8
Tori x Jade / Victorious Tori is finally living her fantasy- being married and having a family. Except, its not a handsome man that she's married to...
113K 3.4K 30
Everyone needs at least one crazy friend, and it looks like Tori's found hers. A Jori story.
Velveteen By :|

Fanfiction

47.6K 885 18
Beck and Jade are both strong personalities that work well together as a couple, but because they're so similar they end up fighting a lot. What if t...
1.5K 76 13
A year after an extremely bad breakup. Tori and Jade meet again at a high school reunion. There they start to piece back together the remains of thei...