MaNaN ff: ARRANGED MARRIAGE✅

By Rrrmsr

#1 in India marriage #1 in parth #1 in Nandini #1 in south Indian #6 in fan fiction #3 in soulmates This is... More

manan:forced marriage to soul mates
characters
A good morning..?
fab 5 party
help needed
A huge confession
Where is Nandu..?
flashback
A new morning for manik
thank u😘
ALL UPSIDE DOWN
college life
college 2: mukbhi's lil secret
new bondings
Nandini's pov
♥️♥️♥️
wedding bells for manan
Manan :engagement+ marriage
wedding night
📣📣
bringing her back to their home
their meet???
angry Nandini
♥️♥️♥️
truth revealed to nandini
its not so easy Manik
jealousy track
promo
plays stucks u in graves...
manik consoling nandini
promo for next part
aryaman's pov
all against one??
party!!
precap ❤️❤️
will manan separate??
MISSING HER 😥
ACTING IN FRONT OF FAMILY!
family dinner..!
good bye ARYAMAN...!!!
manan's day out with abheer
.......MORNING FUNS.......
🔊🔊🔊
FIRST KISS....!!
A night out for ice cream!!
❤️❤️❤️
Morning at malhotras
my new story
unforgettable train trip
sharing a bed ??!!
a typical husband wife??
in his arms!!
❤️❤️+ promo
angry hulk
A CHAT
private
sick Nandini,caring manik!!
ignorant manik is back!!
ma knows better!!
lets find the secret out
nothing to worry when we are together!
Fab 5 performance @ SPACE..!
manik's b'day :)
the cutest proposal..!
a night to remember ;)
the second engagement ❤️❤️
last part - the wedding!
suprise...!!

dinner with him😍

10.7K 634 121
By Rrrmsr

Thank you people for 100k reads..! It means a lot to me and while I started to write, it was totally unexpected. This all happened because of you people... Thank you guys... But to celebrate this happiness, let's have a chapter. Hope you will like it too🤗🤗

____________________________________

Nandini was impatiently waiting for Manik to come from office. Nyonika was executing the first step was their plan which is to call Manik.

Nyonika: Manik where are u?

Manik: obviously in office ma.

Nyonika: when are u coming beta?

Manik: usual timings only ma... Why u want me to come early?

Nyonika: Manik no wonder we have 10 months extra special bond. You exactly caught my mind voice...

Manik: it means really u want me to come early??

Nyonika: yes...

Manik: any specific reason?

Nyonika: no you first come home and stop asking me further questions....!!

Manik: ok I have started...

Nyonika: ok see you soon...

They hereby cut the call.

Nyonika: Nandu, go get ready soon. Manik has started from the office.

Nandu: ok ma.

Nyonika: and give a final check to all the preparations....

Nandu: s ma. I will take care. U don't worry. U take rest...

Nandu got ready and was waiting for manik. Soon the car horn was heard and it indicates manik's arrival.  Servant opened the door and gave Manik water.

Manik drank it and went to his room for changing. He was welcomed by unusual silence. This clearly indicated that Nandu was not in the room. But to his suprise, he saw his dress arranged in the bed with a note in it. He noticed that It was not his night suit. It was a cozy dress...!

The note stated:

Waiting for you in your favourite place, can't wait to see you... Pls come soon. But wait only after taking your shower and wearing these clothes.

One and only yours ❤️❤️

Reading this note, a smile appeared on his face. He soon guessed the person who has kept this note with a dress. He rushed to take shower.

He again read the note to know the location. He instantly guessed it. He went to the location. The sight in front of him took his breath. He was welcomed by a track of rose petals.

These were the dinner arrangements made by his one and only! Who can it be none other than Nandu?! He was surprised. His eyes were in search of her..! Only her..! He sensed someone back hugging him. Soon he caught the hands. He realised that it was her..! Her soft soft hands that creates magic to him...!

He pulled her forward to have a view of her. She as usual looked breath taking and gorgeous.

He for the first time noticed her in this western awatar. His heart for once stopped breathing seeing the sight in front of him.  He looked suprised because he had no idea of what's going on in her mind...!!

To kill the silence, Manik spoke.

Manik: having any ideas to kill me..??

Nandu blushed seeing him.

Manik: ok blushing and all..! Not bad...! But looks like my friend is on leave and wifey mode is on 😉😉

Nandu again blushed. In order to avoid his further questions she hugged him tight...

Manik was feeling special and very happy within. He really forgot that he was angry with her..

Nandini spoke while still hugging Manik.

Nandini: Manik I don't know the reason behind your ignorance but whatever I did, I regret and I am sorry for that. I cannot bear your ignorance anymore Manik. Pls forgive me.

Manik: why do you think I was angry on you?

Nandini: I think that was because of keeping fast..

Manik: no.... U pay least importance to your health.

Nandini: I am sorry Manik. I will hereby take care of me.

Manik: it's ok. Lets cut that topic off..! Now tell me what's the reason behind this romantic dinner??

Nandini: no you first tell me how am I looking?

Manik: you are looking breath taking , gorgeous and I would love to use all the adjectives to describe you..!

Nandini: aww... That's soo sweet of you... And you are looking cute and that angry Manik I just can't stop myself from admiring you..

Manik: so you want me to be angry at you? I am surely angry because boys are described handsome, dashing and not cute..😔

Nandini: Manik....😄😄😄

Manik: now come. I feel super hungry.

Nandini like a gentle woman, pulled chair for her man...

Manik: hey there is no need of that. Be normal and comfortable...

Nandini: there is a need. If I didn't do that for you then for whom I will do this??

Manik: I like to see this bold awatar of yours.... And this dress?!

Nandini: it's only you and me. So why not try something western?? ( Told in a casual manner)

Manik was somewhat moved by her words. He was falling for her and seeing her in this dress, it was uncontrollable for him.... How he wished that they were sharing a relationship of husband and wife...! He still didn't want to rush and make her uncomfortable....He wanted to make his proposal special no infact the every second he spends with her is special.

Nandu: where are u lost Manik??

Manik: nowhere. Come let's have our dinner.

They had their dinner with lots of talks. They completed their dinner and went to have rest. By the way their location was their terrace. She planned it for him because she knew that he loves stars..... They comfortably lay on the mattress.

( Ignore nandu's costume)

Nandu was in manik's arms. How bad she missed sleeping in his arms..! Though they were not having any relationship like husband and wife, she loved him from the bottom of her heart...!

Nandu: you know Manik I missed you a lot...

Manik: but Nandu, I was with you only na...

Nandu: yeah...! You were with me under the same roof but I still missed you, everything you do for me makes me feel special. The moment you ignored me, I was broken. So I missed you soooooo much..!

Manik didn't say anything but simply hugged her. They were Sharing little details about them under the blanket of stars. Soon sleep peacefully took them in each other's arms. They were lieing under the stars and with each other's embrace. That was all needed at that moment.

##################################

Hey peeps, done with the update...!

I don't know if this was upto your expectation but still....

Keep loving this story and leave your votes and comments.

Key to next update is 200+ votes and 70+ comments....!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.3K 4.8K 62
Manan ff A beautiful game of destiny So this is my first story hope you guys like it This story is about two people who are best friends and did no...
18.8K 1.4K 33
Aadhitya, a handsome guy at his early 30s leads a successful life as an extraordinary architect. He designs his life perfectly like his buildings. Dh...
407K 21.9K 27
What happens when a simple Indian conservative girl marries an unknown man? She is just thought from the very childhood that marriage is very sacred...
220K 13.9K 47
What's meant to be will be. Manik Malhotra. Nandini Murthy. Meant to be together? Maybe? Or with someone else? A story that revolves around everyday...