It can't rain all the time

By user7081079

Your wife and Daughter are killed alongside you but you are brought back 1 year later by a Crow to take your... More

Chapter 2

Chapter 1

107 6 2
By user7081079

October 30th 1991

Hanna: Daddy Daddy look what I painted today

Y/N: Hey there kiddo it looks really great. you say as you put your guitar case to the wall next to the door.

Catherine: Haha She's really been excited for you to come home so she could show you.

Hanna: Daddy can you play me a song.

Y/N:Why ofcourse I can.

You then here knocking on your front door of yor apartment you then set your daughter in her chair at the dinner table and then you walk over to the door. You then open the door but before you can fully open the door it is pushed in then you fall to the ground and you see a group of 3 guys walk in.

Man 1: honey I'm home.

He says as he kicks you in the face
then another man walks in to the kitchen.

Catherine: who are you!!

The man then punches her in the stomach then the man grabs her by her long black hair and starts dragging her towards the leaving. Room your daughter ran up to the man and started to punch screaming and Crying saying.

Hanna: Let my mommy go!!! Let my

Before she can finish what she is saying the second man then slapped her across the face knocking her to the ground.

Man 3: hey John Frankie look what I found.

He says as he throws your wife into the coffee table.

Y/N: do anything you want to me but leave my wife and Daughter!! Alone Please don't hurt them!!

The man with the gun to your head clearly being the leader.

Frankie: Nice find Jackie hey John why don't you have some fun with the deer wife.

Then John starts walking over to your wife while he is unbundling his pants and laughing.

Y/N: NO!!!!!!

Frankie: Hey!! Hey!! You Fucker!! Your gonna sit still and watch.

13 minutes later

Frankie then then picks you up by your long red hair then punches you face first into your window breaking it then the second man ties a extension cord around your neck.

Frankie: hey John why don't you kill the kid okay.

John then bets your daughter to death

You are so angry that you start to move around Frankie then punches you in the gut then walks. Over to your wife who is laying in class shards cringing in pain because after John forced him self on her he then started rubbing the class shards on her. Frankie then crouches by her side with a big shit eating grin on his face then he looked up at you and said.

Frankie: So bad So sad.

He then stands up and says.

Frankie: hey Smith can you hand me your knife.

Smith then hands him his knife and flashes one more evil grin and says.

Frankie: Hang him out the window
but first let him watch this.

Frankie then cuts your wife's throat
Then you are thrown out of your window the three men look at you as you are falling with smile's upon their faces and John was laughing and then the cord around your neck then stops you from falling and snaps your neck.

1 hour later

The police are now investigating the crime scene witch was your apartment the person who found your family's body's was your daughter's best friend.

Police officer 1: hey help me out here theirs someone hanging out the window.

The two policemen pull your body inside your apartment.

Police man 1: jesus the sike son of bitch who would do this.

police captain: we won't find out because no one is going to take this case.

Police officer 1: Why the fuck not sir.

Police Captain: because lieutenant I said so.

One years later
October 30th

You climb out of your grave on same night you were killed it was night time and it is also raining.

Y/N: W-what happened to me.

You then run home to your apartment

30 minutes

You are standing in front of your door but there was caution you then rip the tape away and enter your apartment. You then see that it is trashed graffiti all over the walls all the furniture destroyed one big window broken and class shards all over the place you then take a couple of steps inside and then you start to have pits and pecis visions. Of your past then you start to stumble over to your couch that is torn up you then fall to the ground then. As you get up you place one of your hands on the couch to regain your balance then you have a vision.

You and Catherine are kissing on your couch and that's when she broke the kiss and said.

Catherine: Y/N I have something to say.

Y/N: Yes Catherine what is it.

Catherine: I'm pregnant.

Y/N: are you serious I'm going to be a futher.

You say with a smile on your face.

Back to the persistent you then Jolted up to your feet stumbleing back wards you can't get your footing then you fall down and when you are getting up you put both your hands on a big blood stain then you get another vision of the past.

You then see your self with a bleeding nose and a cut on your lift eyebrow blood going down your face. Then you see a gun at your head as look at the man with the gun you see he has a tattoo of three tears on his right cheek below his right eye and he has a mustache and he is bald.

Then you see a latino man with short hair on top of your wife and can hear her crying in pain you are helpless to do anything because the bald man has his left knee on your back. Then you see a little girl with brown hair and you see her hands are duck taped and on her knees crying you see another man holding her from head in place forcing her to watch the latino man force himself on her mother. As the little girl crying the two men are laughing then after the latino man is done then latino man walks over to the little girl. Then the bald man picks you up and throws at widow your face then goes through the class goes every were then the other that was holding the little girl comes back with a chair and an extension cord he then ties it around your neck and he holds the the rest and as this is happening the latino man starts to beat the girl to death you can't help but cry you trey to get up but as soon as you get to your feet the bald man then punches you in the gut making you fall. And after the latino man is done the bald man then walks over to Catherine and crouches down at her side and says "SO BAD SO SAD" he then asked the man for his knife and then he cuts her throat then the vision ended.

Y/N: wh-what the fuck was that. You whisper to your self while you clench onto your head and fall to the ground on your knees crying.

You then stand up you see panting supplies by a panting you pick one of the pant brushes then you see another vision.

Y/N: Wow! Hanna that looks really good is that me and your mommy.

Hanna: Uh-huh.

Y/N: What's that next to you.

Hanna: it's a cat silly.

Y/N: oh you want a cat do you.

Hanna: can we get one Daddy.

Y/N: I want one too sweetie but your mommy is Allergic to cats.

Hanna: okay.

The vision ends there.

You then hear a bird chirp you turn around and see a crow perched in the broken window you then walk over to the broken window then the crow flys away you then set your hand on the windowsill. You then see another vision but this time it shows you being thrown out of the window with the extension cord still. Around your neck you see the three men that killed you and your wife and daughter.

The vision ended and then you dyed your hair black because you wife liked to dye her hair. Then you get your daughter's white and black paint then you paint your face white and then you paint black lines over both of your eyes. And then you paint your lips black and then you drew a smile on both of your cheek connecting to your lips and then. You look into the mirror. Then you go change into some black leather pants then you put on black gothic boots and then you put on a thin black long sleeve shirt that goes on to your knuckles and both of your thumbs are sticking. Out you then put on both of your hands fish net stoking fingerless gloves on you then leave the your old bedroom you then see a white cat walk in front of you then crouch down call the cat over to you then you pet the cat then you say.

Y/N: I wonder if my daughter would've wanted a cat like this.

You then stand up and walk towards the window where you stand and look out side then the crow from earlier flew in and then perched on your right shoulder and then you looked out at the city.

To be continued in the next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627K 31.8K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
471K 14.4K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
454K 30.9K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
601K 18.2K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...