The Soloist (BTS FIC) [Comple...

By Stories_Amounyous

This is my first BTS FIC! This story is about a girl trying to fight her way in world without being pulled do... More

•Character Bio•
•The Boy meets BTS•
•Shopping with Taehyung•
•Covers with Jungkook•
•BTS meets the Boyfriend•
•Loving The Boy•
•Our Sunshine•
•Dancing with Them•
•About The Boy•
•Happy Birthday Jin!•
•Radio Debut•
•Radio Debut Pt 2•
•TV Debut•
•After All Those Interviews•
•After Touring•
•BTS Meets The Boy's Parents•
•BTS Confronts The Boy's Mother•
•BTS Confronts The Boy's Father•
•BTS Sharing The Boy•
•Daily Life of Kim Seokjin•
•Daily Life of Min Yoongi•
•Daily Life of Jung Hoseok•
•Daily Life of Kim Namjoon•
•Daily Life of Park Jimin•
•Daily Life of Kim Taehyung•
•Daily Life of Jeon Jungkook•
•A Week Without Them•
•Jin's Confession•
•Yoongi's Confession•
•Hoseok's Confession•
•Namjoon's Confession•
•Jimin's Confession•
•Taehyung's Confession•
•Jungkook's Confession•
•Ciel's Confession•
•Loving You Equally•
FIN.

•TV Debut pt2•

203 14 1
By Stories_Amounyous

(A/N: ah! You ready for a song I personally wrote? I bet you are because it's great which is could speak fluent Spanish and Korean but ya know haha!)

~Ciel's P.O.V.~

Me and Jimin ended up changing or clothes and rehearsed one last time before having our makeup done we had 15 minutes to have everything right and really I was nervous again.

"Everyone is gonna be surprised especially ARMY!" Jimin said and smiled and I looked at him and ended up relaxing "yea the others will be shocked too."

Me and Jimin were rehearsing one last time for the song I went out on stage and it was quiet it was a good thing too I ended up laying on the floor as planned and the music played.

(A/N:used for song called Breathe ironically)

Breathe
By Ciel

Breathe.
Breathe.
Breathe.
Or I'll make you scream.
Breathe.
Breathe.
Breathe.
Or I'll make you scream.

The crowd noticed what was going on but I lifted my head and this is where the crowd was shooked.

Or I'll make you scream.

I was lifted off the ground by my own strength and the crowd was at a 'awe' and the fact they hear Jimin sing that single part. I decided to incorporate modern dance but a lot of ballet and a bit of hip hop but that's where Jimin came in he pulled me in and I pushed back.

You can come to me if your feeling down,
You can come to me if your feeling high.

We were telling a story with our dancing but the crowd as at their feet when they hear me and Jimin sing.

And you can come to me when everything goes wrong.

When everything goes wrong.
[Breathe]

Girls fangirled once more when Jimin said Breathe in English and it gave me life but what had everyone think we were a thing is because we were face to face until he turned away and I before I grip the back of his shirt he walked away.

Breathe.
Breathe.
Breathe.
Or I'll make you bleed.
Breathe.
Breathe.
Breathe.
Or I'll make you bleed.

I paused and looked up managed to tear up.

Or I'll make you bleed.

Jimin grabbed me aggressively as if to hurt me and the crowd gasped but of course it was only a dance thus he didn't really hurt me.

Though, it seemed like we were fighting and fighting and fighting until we both fell on each other.

Slowly Jimin sat up and so did I, he leaned in and out foreheads were touching each other and He sang.

I'm so lost.
I'm so lost.
By your love.

Then I sang as if I was lost myself.

I'm so blind,
By your love.

Then we both looked at each other as if we were going to kiss.

By your love.

But I pulled away as if I was afraid of him and he got up and had his hand out to try and grab me but I danced around him.

Just Breathe.

Breathe.
Breathe.
Or I'll make you scream
Breathe.
Breathe.
Or I'll make you bleed.

I ended up grabbing his hand and we both sang.

Because of love.

And he lifted me off the ground and held me and it seemed like we were fighting once more.

You can come to me if your feeling down,
You can come to me if your feeling high.
And you can come to me when everything goes wrong.

He had put me down and we were face to face and sang again.

Because of love
[Breathe]

I felt him breathe on me then and then I sort of ragdolled and then he was controlling my body slightly.

Breathe.
Breathe.
Breathe.

The only words you could hear me say until Jimin came in with his vocals.

So I can love you.

I pushed away and he grabbed me and I looked at him in the eyes.

Breathe.

He sang and you could hear me Breathe.

Scream.

I sang and it looked like we screamed at each other.

Bleed.

We both sang and fell to the ground tangled up and we were so close to each other and it looked like we were crying.

But we sang one last time.

Because of love.
[Love]

We hugged and the song ended and the crowd cheered i looked and I saw people crying and I couldn't help but cry while getting up and Jimin was amazed but the other boys came out and hugged us for the performance but I couldn't stop crying.

This feeling I had from this performance I felt that I accomplished something I felt that I proved the people who said i couldn't do this and I fucking did it.

"Wow! That was beautiful! Please tell us how you feel?" The Host was surprised to even she had cried a little and the boys let me go to I could speak.

"Well.... I feel amazing thank you really thank all of you for believing in me" me and Jimin bowed for the performance and the crowd gotten louder.

"Jimin how do you feel since you sang and danced with Ciel?" He looked at the host then the boys and the crowd and looked at me and slightly squeezed my hand.

"Well it's an honor to dance with such a talented and beautiful singer who worked really hard on this song and the choreography by herself I only learned the choreography a week ago and let me say this is a amazing feeling." He let go of my hand and after a while the Host questioned the others and I had finally stopped crying and started smiling.

I realized something this is what the boys felt when they perform at their concerts and I was going to have a taste of that in the next few months and I was ready officially and I stood strong and looked to the  others and waved to the crowd and happily smiled.

THE END OF CHAPTER 'TV DEBUT PT2'

Can we just appreciate that these boys brings the best out of all of us that feels like giving up on everything but when these guys talk about not giving up I end up wanting to do more for myself and I hope you guys feel the same way

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 353 62
Bts Imagines / One Shots!! (Request Close) You can request! -male reader view -polygamy couple -you became their child -you became their younger or...
2K 94 11
This story follows the complicated lives of the couple "JiKook." They have been through a lot. Infidelity, Lies, Jealousy, etc. Now that they are bac...
46K 1.6K 20
A fanfic about Yoongi's old song that he wrote and a girl that wants to recreate it from her memory. This is the first fan-fiction I have written, h...
220K 8.9K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...