It Started In Gary IN. (a Mic...

De Groovysm00thie

(Starts in 1987) When Michael Jackson and his family go back to Gary, Indiana, Michael meets a girl in the WE... Mais

Introduction
Chapter one: Ready for church, Mrs. Henderson?
chapter two- Her Voice
chapter four- A weird Meeting
chapter five- Nice To Meet You
Chapter six: No Where In Particular
A/N
chapter Eight- The Hospital Room
Chapter Nine: Waking Up
Chapter Ten- Adjusting
Chapter Eleven- Gettin Out
Chapter Twelve: Emergency stop
Chapter Thirteen: Welcome To Kentucky
Chapter fourteen: Smile
Chapter fifthteen: Beat It!
Chapter Sixteen: Rapist
Chapter seventeen: Going home
Chapter eighteen: The Pastors Daughter
Chapter Nineteen: Birthday surprise
Chapter Twenty: Telling Her Parents
Chapter Twenty one- Dancing in my bedroom
Chapter twenty two: Welcome to Neverland!
Chapter Twenty three: Model
Chapter Twenty four- First Day
Chapter twenty five: Decisions
Chapter Twenty six- Secrets
chapter Twenty seven: Fixing the Problen
chapter twenty eight- EAT
Chapter Twenty Nine: That Slut!
Chapter Thirty: A New Friend
Chapter thrity one: Weaves have been snatched
Chapter Thrity two: Talking
Chapter Thrity three: Healed
Chapter thirty four: halloween
Chapter thirty five: finding out
Chpater 36: The word is out
Chapter 37: Really Jermaine?
Chapter 38: Bad News
Chapter 39: Jolene
Chapter 40: Will you?
Chapter 41: The Grammys
Chapter 42: Girl or a Boy?
Chapter 43: Victim of Tatiana
Chapter 44: Letter
Chapter 45: Horribly wrong
Chapter 46: Gone to soon
Chapter 47: without you
Chapter 48: baby
Chapter 49: Adopting
Chapter 51: Janet to the rescue
Fun fact
Chapter 52: Wedding
Chapter 53: Dem Babies
Chapter 54: Tabloid Image
Chapter 55: Getting ready for Matthew
Chapter 56: big brother
Chapter 57: Christmas
Chapter 58- 1989 recap
Chapter 60: in trouble
Chapter 61: thunder storm
Chapter 62: It Gets Worse
Chapter 63: Show Off!
Chapter 64: final chapter in this book

Chapter 50: Breakdown

170 2 2
De Groovysm00thie

Shelby's POV
June 25th 1988

Life with the baby has been so good! She's such a sweet little thing, and she's just a few weeks old. Michael's full attention has been on her and me, but he got back to filming Smooth Criminal about a week ago and is almost done. Even though he is gone most of the day, he comes home to us and all he does is spend time with us. I can really tell how great of a father he is. He's so gentle with Sofie, or what he calls "his little princess,"

Michael and I are to get married on July 12th. We decided since we have a baby now we need to get married sooner, but that's not a problem because we have the whole thing planned out. We've also decided that Elizabeth Taylor and my good friend from back home Kyle are gonna be the god parents to Sofie. What a lucky baby! Having Elizabeth Taylor as your god mother.

The only bad thing is, Michael has to go back to touring in August, but Sofie and I are coming. But I can tell he really just wants to stay home and be with us, but you gotta do what ya gotta do!

——————

"Goodness Sofie, you sure a in a good mood today," I said in a baby voice, taking her small body out of the bathtub. She seems to really like this little baby bath holder Thingy Michael got her, so we can put her in the bath.

She hadn't cried all day- what a relief!

"Now let's get you all dried off," I said, getting her small, bright pink baby towel and softly drying her off.

After I dried her off, a laid her on the changing table, put a diaper on her, and put an oversized long sleeved onesie on her.

"You are so cute, my little baby," I said, pulling her close to me, and kissing her baby lips.

I walked around the room with her in my arms, as the front door opened.

Michael's home! I thought to myself.

I slowly walked to the stairs to see him still in his smooth criminal suit, looking extremely warn out.

Sweat was dripping from his forehead, his curls were a mess, making him look extremely sexy. His suit was slightly out of place as well.

"You okay Mike?" I asked him.

"Take.... me.... up..... stairs..." He panted, falling to the ground.

"Michael!" I said, running over to him.

I sat Sofie down in her play pin, and ran for Michael.

"You Okay?" I asked him, turning him to face me.

"I...i.. just over... over worked myself today," He panted, our of breath.

"Come on, let's get you upstairs," I said, helping him up.

I helped him up the stairs and into the bedroom.

"What happened today?" I asked him, wiping the sweat from his forehead.

"I just..... Shelby, I want this video to be perfect! And it's just not going well, I just over work myself, I'm warn out, Shelbs!" He cried, I could tell he was lying.

"Sh Sh come here. Now, let's get you into the bath tub, then we can go play with Sofie, how about that?" I said into his chest.

"Okay," He said, falling onto the bed.

I walked into our master bathroom, and started to run a bath for him.

"Hot or cold?" I asked him.

"Cold, Ice cold," He panted

"K," I simply said

I ran the bath water until it got to the top.

"Baths ready for you," I said from the doorway.

"Help me up," He said dramatically.

"Come on big boy," I grunted, pulling him.

We walked into the bathroom, where I began to unbutton is shirt and taking off his jacket.

I helped him out of his pants and underwear and into the bath tub.

"Hey, just holler if you need anything, okay?" I said from the doorway.

"Okay, Love you," He said

"Love you to, I'll be downstairs with Sofie," I said

I walked downstairs to find Sofie in the same position I had her in just a few minutes ago.

"Sorry I had to leave, baby. Daddy just had a rough day, and when someone has a bad day, you help them, okay? I know you can't understand me, but at least your listening," I said, picking her up and kissing her.

"Mommy loves you so much. I'm so glad I found you that night, or I wouldn't be holding such a beautiful baby girl in my arms, I miss my other baby who didn't get to see this earth, but at least I have a handsome, kind, funny man in my life, and a beautiful baby girl to go with it. That's all I've ever wanted," I said, holding her close to me.

Sofie and I sat on the couch for a while and watched some kids cartoons, and Michael still wasn't out of the bathroom, I started to worry about him.

30 minutes later.

Okay, Michael STILL isn't out, I'm starting to worry!

Another 20 minutes later

Michael's been in the bath for a bit longer than an hour, this is NOT okay.

Another 15 minutes later

Okay, I'm done with this.

I take Sofie in my arms and walk upstairs and put her in her crib.

I kissed her soft head quickly, and run to our bedroom.

"Michael, michael?" I call from the hallway.

I make my way into the bedroom, and it was the same as I'd left it.

I slowly walk to the bathroom door, almost like it's a horror movie.

The door was cracked open, and from behind the door I could hear what sounded like little pieces of..... something hitting the floor.

I open the door to see Michael, with only a towel on, sitting on a stool, leaned over the counter, with a bottle of pills in his hand, looking TOTALLY out of it.

"MICHAEL WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I yell, slapping the pill bottle out of his hand.

"NO SHELBY STOP! THEY KEEP ME SANE!" He cried, real tears streaming down his face.

"Michael, what are you doing?" I ask him again, taking both of his hands in mine, as he continued to cry harder.

"I-I just can't t-take it some t-times! I just want to be done with touring and having to put out an album! And all of this shit, I just want it to me over!" He said, falling into my chest.

"Is this why you overworked yourself today?" I asked, rubbing his back.

"Y-yeah," He cried.

"Michael, look at me. I don't want you taking anymore pills, okay? I don't care what they are, don't take Em. I need you here, not off in some other world in your head. You have a fiancé and a daughter who both love you very much and need you, Michael. I will always be here for you, no matter what the media thinks of you or how much success you have in the years to come, Okay?" I said, now crying myself.

"Okay....." He said quietly.

"I-I'm s-Sorry," He stuttered.

"Nothing to be sorry about anything, Okay?" I said, pulling him back into my chest, and running my hands through his hair.

"I love you so much," he cried

"I love you to," I said

What a night.......

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

93.1K 3.3K 69
Bad era. -1987 🔥 We were Both students at the University I was an Model and he was an Average guy who also got bullied for being lonely all the tim...
6.7K 238 16
This is a story of how one best selling novelist gets the surprise of her life... How could she be so lucky?? The guy well you won't believe, because...
14.6K 596 63
He's been a star for as long as he can remember. She's a diamond in the rough. They bring out the sparkle in each other... On a promotional tour for...
3.5K 123 25
She looked me deep in the eyes She's touchin' me so to start She says, "There's no turnin' back." She trapped me in her heart... He was blinded by he...