Expect the Unexpected (SaTzu...

By ladycadillac

Taking a risk just to win the heart of someone you've been loving is not easy. Are you ready enough to Expect... More

SPECIAL NOTE
One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Twenty five
Twenty Six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Forty one
Alternative Ending

Five

5.3K 185 42
By ladycadillac

Tzuyu is outside their room, waiting for Sana. I've always given her a ride home whenever I've had the opportunity to speak with her. These days are much better than before because Sana used to rarely look at or speak to Tzuyu. She'll just talk to Tzuyu if the latter approach her first, and she won't say anything nice.

Tzuyu leans against the wall, checking her watch; Sana's class ends in a few minutes.

Tzuyu looked down the corridor while waiting and noticed Seulgi and Irene walking together. Her two unnies notice her as well, and they exchange smiles.

Tzuyu remembers Seulgi looking desperate the last time she saw her, but she's back with her widest smile again. She didn't fail to trust in Irene.

I knew she was reliable with Seulgi unnie. Tzuyu pondered.

She noticed Irene whispering something in Seulgi's ear, which made the latter laugh. Tzuyu continues to compliment herself on her decision. Seulgi's happiness with Irene is the best decision she's ever made.

While Tzuyu is still lost in thought, Sana appears beside her and clings to her arms, surprising her. Sana appears to be in a good mood this time, which Tzuyu has never seen before.

Tzuyu is in awe of what Sana did. For the first time, Sana clung to her. Tzuyu just gazes at Sana, perplexed.

"Tzuyu!"

Tzuyu's attention was drawn to Seulgi by her friend's call.

Tzuyu smiles as she looks at her friend.

"Tzu, please accept my apologies for what I said, I—"

"Don't worry, unnie, I understand," Tzuyu said, and Seulgi hugged her tightly, causing Sana to release her hands-on Tzuyu.

"By the way, you two look good together," Tzuyu said to her unnies, winking at Irene.

Tzuyu laughed at the seniors' reaction when she saw Irene blush.

"Hahaha, you too," Irene said, looking at the two individuals in front of them. Tzuyu only smiles.

"Can we go now, Tzuyu?" Sana said coldly.

"Uh right. We have to leave Unnie's. Bye for now, and I'll see you tomorrow "Tzuyu stated.

"Ok bye, Thanks Tzu," Seulgi says as they leave, kissing Tzuyu's cheeks. Tzuyu is used to it because Seulgi has been clingy to her since then.

Sana frowns at Seulgi's actions. She walks in front of Tzuyu and wipes the latter's kissed cheeks.

When Sana wiped her cheeks, Tzuyu said, "Hey."

"I just removed her lipstick stain," Sana said flatly, walking away.

"Sana unnie, wait for me," Tzuyu yells, sprinting after her unnie.

The journey was silent, and none of them dared to speak. Until Sana's phone rings again and the silence in the car is broken.

"Mina?... Uh yeah,  What?! Certainly not!! ...yeah, I'm with her...all right, fine..bye" Tzuyu can't hear what Mina is saying on the other end of the line; all she hears are Sana's responses.

"Uhm,unnie? Did you participate in any quizzes?" I ask that we end our silence.

Tzuyu doesn't know what to ask, so she just asks a random question to break the silence.

"Yup,"

"Really? What exactly is it?" Tzuyu inquires, her voice brimming with excitement.

Every quiz competition took place on the stage of the sports gym. So that every student has the opportunity to watch the competition.

"Math, So, how about you?" She asks, looking at Tzuyu, whose gaze is still fixed on the road.

"Science."

When they arrived at Sana's house, Tzuyu quickly exited her car to open the door for Sana.

"Thank you," Sana replied.

"No problem," Tzuyu replied, smiling at her.

Tzuyu is taken aback when Sana kisses her on the cheeks. She can't believe what Sana has just done to her.

"It's better than Seulgi's," Sana said seductively as she walked away from Tzuyu.

Sana can't help but chuckle as she walks inside their house, observing Tzuyu's reaction.

Tzuyu has been longing for this moment, waiting for it to come. It's like a dream come true for her. She would not go home today defeated, but victorious.

*****

"Looks like my daughter is having a good day today," Tzuyu's father said as he noticed her daughter smiling as she entered their home.

Tzuyu sits beside her father, her head resting on his shoulder.

"Sana unnie kissed me," Tzuyu said, reminiscing about what had happened earlier.

"Wow! You already have her, huh?"

"Not yet, Dad," Tzuyu said, pouting.

"I told you it was only the beginning, but it appears you are already in the middle, where she is now falling to you."

"How do you say so?" Tzuyu asks, puzzled, and looks at her father.

"How come she kissed you if she doesn't like you?" And look at her daughter, he added.

"What if she only did it to thank me?"

Tzuyu's father encircled her with his arms.

"Then do even more good things to get a lot more kisses from her," he said, winking at her daughter. They started laughing.

"Hon! You're at it again! Teaching your daughter to flirt, "Tzuyu's mother yells from the kitchen, and the two just laugh even harder and give each other a high five.

*****

Sana is now rolling on her bed, unable to believe what she has just done.

"Sana, what's on your mind? You're insane "She thought to herself.

Sana is still unsure about how she feels about Tzuyu. Her emotions come and go. Tzuyu, she admits, is a very nice person. She is grateful for everything Tzuyu has done for her.

Tzuyu was always involved in every fight, and she always gave her best effort. She doesn't want to waste Tzuyu's effort for her because she knows Tzuyu put in a lot of time and effort on it.

She is compelled to throw everything Tzuyu has given and ignore everything Tzuyu has done for her. She couldn't tell if Tzuyu genuinely liked her or if she was just making fun of her.

She is aware that Seulgi likes Tzuyu, but she is confused as to why Tzuyu continues to entertain Seulgi when she is aware that the latter likes her. Because she knows Tzuyu won't bother entertaining someone who likes her. Sana even witnessed Tzuyu tossing all of the love letters she receives at her locker into the trash can. 

But what she really wonders is why Tzuyu and Seulgi act so sweetly as if they are in a relationship. She occasionally overheard Tzuyu's friend teasing her at Seulgi. She also saw the two huggings, kissing each other on the cheeks, and buying food for each other as if they were couples.

This is why Sana continues to hold back. She believes she doesn't like Tzuyu, but she is simply overwhelmed by what Tzuyu has done for her. She doesn't want to end up hurting. She already suffered a lot of pain. Encounters meet a lot of cheaters and guys who only want her body.

She just can't trust anyone, especially when she sees how many girls are so close to her, aside from her circle of friends, such as Nayeon's.

She heard her phone ring while she was still upset about what she had just done.

CALL

Sana: Mina-yah!

Mina: Oh my gosh! Sana, lower your voice! Why did you sound so high?

Sana: I just fucking kissed Tzuyu!

Mina: Ohh! Congrats! So? You've made it official, haven't you?

Sana: You're insane! Absolutely not!

Mina: You didn't say anything?! You've wasted so many opportunities!

Sana: What would I tell her? I don't even like her, duh!

Mina: You don't like her? You kissed her, though? I'm not sure what you're on about.

Sana: I only did it to express my gratitude to her. There is nothing more or less.

Mina: But why are you so upset about what you did? Sana, you're being so obvious.

Sana: I don't know, Mina, you know me, I don't want to get hurt again.

Mina: You know, you're just complicating things. You even stole Seulgi's bracelet, and now you're telling me you don't like her.

Sana: Shut up! I didn't steal it. It was in the restroom when I saw it.

Mina: You still stole it because you should have to return it to her because it isn't yours.

Sana: It's mine; Tzuyu made it for me.

Mina: HAHAHAHA Sana, stop being in denial.

Sana: Psh, bye! You are not helping.

END

Sana simply hangs up the phone because she knows her friend will tease her.

"Is it true that I stole this? She misplaced it, and I found it; it is now mine. First and foremost, Tzuyu made it for me, so it truly belongs to me "While staring at the bracelet, Sana said to herself.

Sana noticed the bracelet in the restroom and believes Seulgi dropped it. She takes it because it is familiar to her. She saw Seulgi wearing the bracelet several times and believes Seulgi misplaced it.

She didn't hesitate to take it and put it on. Until Seulgi noticed her wearing it.

FLASHBACK

Sana is patiently waiting for her friends at the field. She noticed Seulgi coming straight at her. Sana was about to leave because she knew Seulgi would not approach her to talk.

Seulgi reaches for Sana's hair.

"Don't come near me!" Sana yelled at the latter.

"Give it back to me!" Seulgi yelled and grabbed Sana's arm to take the bracelet.

"What do you mean? It's mine! Chou gave it to me "Sana said, removing Seulgi's hand.

"Give? Don't you remember that you didn't take it? She had already given it to me. At the very least, I know how to value things." Seulgi continued to grab the bracelet from Sana's wrist.

"Value? You even lost it,"

"I just dropped it and was about to get back on it, and it's already gone because you stole it!" Seulgi yelled.

"I say that I did not steal it! It's mine! She made it for me!" Sana was about to walk away when Seulgi grabbed her hair.

That's how they ended up on the grass snatching each other's hair. Until Tzuyu steps in. Tzuyu tried to stop the two until they calmed down.

"What's the matter with you two?" The younger one inquires.

Sana pushes Tzuyu away and straightens her blouse. She noticed Tzuyu dragging Seulgi away. She was furious when Tzuyu still choose Seulgi even though Seulgi was the one who attacked her first.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Sana! Dinner is ready! Let's eat!" Sana's mother yelled downstairs.

"Coming!" Sana replied while brushing her hair.

Sana noticed her father walking out of his room as she walked downstairs.

"Oh? Sana, how's school going?" He inquires, and they both proceed to the kitchen.

"It's great, but a little frustrating," she sighed as she sat in the chair.

"Why?" he inquired, perplexed.

"Nah, I just did something embarrassing," she replied, recalling what she had done to Tzuyu.

"Why aren't you telling us about the troubles you and Tzuyu get into? Sana-yah, what exactly happened?" Sana's mother asks, her brow furrowed at her daughter.

Sana did not inform her of everything that occurred at school. Even though the principal wanted to meet her parents about it, she chose not to tell them.

"It's a long story. It will not happen again." Sana simply stated and placed some food on her plate.

"Tell us the whole story. How Tzuyu got involved in it as well. The principal informed me that it did not happen only once or twice."

"It's all my fault," Sana said as she began telling her mother the entire story of Tzuyu's protection of her.

"Look at how nice Tzuyu is to you, Haist. Stop creating trouble and don't let Tzuyu get involved in any of it,"

"I know it won't happen again," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Just be cautious at all times. You're lucky to have Tzuyu, who is always there to protect you." As per Sana's mother.

Yes, I'm incredibly lucky. Sana pondered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 1.8K 28
[Teacher x student] "Love is just a silly, chemical reaction that goes off in your brain to make you think that you love someone but in fact, love is...
93.2K 2K 36
🔞 You are exactly, precisely and perfectly what I searched for. -CHOU TZUYU DISCLAIMER! Characters, Events and Story are fictitious! Completed: May...
112K 5.5K 46
Minatozaki Sana was sick ever since she was born. She has a heart disease and the only way to save her is to change her heart. She have to undergo a...
507K 15.1K 110
Our Dearest Sapphires, Time so soon ! We are so happy to share our joy with you, We are happy to announce this wonderful news, That we are expecting...