Summoner role play

By adonutinthefridge

This is where you can role play in the summoner world. So yea. More

Rules
Made up Demons
Nobles/special characters
New Idea!
Swazulu field trip(opening soon.)
Check out my new stories!

Locations

430 0 189
By adonutinthefridge

Corcillum: you can go to Corcillum if you wish to explore, or if you wish to buy something. You may go anywhere in Corcillum.

Summoning Room: you can go here if you wish to learn, and therefore move up in levels.

Arena: the name says it all. SPAR!

Demonology classroom: go here to learn about demons and their habitats.

Spell craft classroom: go here to learn new spells and stuff.

Courtyard:you can go here just to hang out, or study or stuff.

The library: go here to learn about all things.

Students quarters: students may go here to sleep chat, or anything else.

Teachers quarters: students are forbidden to enter the teachers quarters, unless summoned.

Servants quarters: students are absolutely forbidden to enter here.

Provosts Office: it's like a principles office. But it's the provosts.

Other places; if you want other places, comment below!

Bye!

-Pengu0772

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.4K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
442K 30.2K 45
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
185K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...