Damon

By trottinghorsess

"Stay away from him!" "He's trouble!!" "Didn't you hear? He beat this one guy to his death!" "Once he sees yo... More

characters
Fresh Meat
Not Again
Recruiting
Brothers
First Time
Alabama
Mistake
Come Back
Goodbyes
Return Troubles
broken hearts
secrets out
Buddy
After Him
Tramuatized
Party
Sick
Let Out
Release
Florida
Dinner Troubles
Training
Oh Shit
Celebrate
Trouble Kid
Surprise!
Jealousy
Fight
Her
Sneak Attack
Dad and Son
Amaya
Epilogue
Dodge's Story
✨BONUS CHAPTER✨
The Final Chapter
HII IM BACK
happy thanksgiving!
❤️PLEASE READ❤️

Gender Reveal

12.8K 276 38
By trottinghorsess

Damon

I wake up to knocking out my door.

Groaning, I get out of bed and out of my room to open the door and see Whiskey in my oversized hoodie I left at her house. A smile tried to form on my face, but I shut it down.

"You're not ready to go?" she snaps me out of my thoughts.

My eyes widen and I immediately run to my room.

I quickly change into a t-shirt and sweatpants before running back over to her. "We'll fake my car" I run to the driveway and into the drivers seat. She walks over to the passengers seat and sit down, sighing. I put my hand on her stomach and smile. "Heyyy, daddy's so excited to find out the gender of you, even though I was never got to really meet you into, yesterday" I tickle her stomach.

Whiskey laughs then I feel a kick.

We look at each other with our jaw dropped. "Did-"

"Oh my fucking gosh!" I say.

Whiskey smiles and put her hand on her growing bump. "You heard daddys voice didn't you?!" she giggles.

I smile as big as I can and wiggle around in my seat from excitement. "How did I miss out on you these past four months?!" I ask to her bump. "At least when I finally got to you, you kicked!" I say excitedly.

"Well, your baby already seemed to know who's daddy is theirs!" Whiskey laughs and so do I. "First time kicking! And it was for you!!"

I smile. "I know, I'm so fucking happy" I rub her bump.

I speed to the office and in a matter of minutes, we arrive and rush into there.

We sign in, wait, then finally get called back!!

Then Whiskey stops me and I look at her in confusion. "I want you to be surprised" she says and i shake my head. "No come on Damon! It'll be cute!! I'll have a gender reveal party and you'll find out!"

I frown. "But... I'm eager now" I put my hands on her bump and she laughs. "Fine"

She smiles. "I'll see you in a minute!" she goes in the back.

I wanna stand next to her and hold her hand as she get nervous...

I wanna be there with her...

But it's what she wants to do, so she can.

What am I saying? We aren't even dating anymore...

But I'd be lying if I said I don't love her and don't want to get back together with her.

I missed her...

She's my absolute world and these past four months have been hell.

And now that she's back in my arms, I'm as happy as happy gets.

I sit down on the couch and call the guys to come over, but they said no and that it should be a time for just Whiskey and I.

Which I understand.

I groan and wait twenty minutes until she walks out of the door. "Whiskey!" I stand up.

She runs over to me and hugs me tightly. "IM SO EXCITED!!! AH!!!" she squeals and I laugh, hugging her back. "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DAMON!!" she hugs me tightly.

I drop my jaw and look down at her. "Did you just say-"

She pulls back. "Yes Damon. I love you so much"

I frown. "Even after everything I did? I made out with girls right in front of you... I caused your depression and left you after you found out you were pregnant even though I didn't know"

She sighs and nods. "It hurt Damon... badly... but I these past four months really made me realize how much I want to be with you and how I love you..."

I smile. "I love you too Whiskey... and I want to get back together and work out our differences"

She smiles widely and wraps her arms around my neck. I shower her face with kisses, making her laugh.

**

"Are you ready to find out the gender?" Whiskey asks while setting up the drinks.

I wrap my arms around her. "Why don't you just tell me to save the trouble of having this party" I smirk.

She shakes her head and pretends to zip her lips. "Nope!!! You find out along with everyone else!"

I groan. "Fine" I kiss her cheek before turning around to see everyone pulling up. "Finally" I walk over to the guys Lamborghinis.

"Calm your tits" Felix gets out of the car with Natalie.

"Do you know?" I ask Natalie and she nods. "Bitch! Tell me! I promise I'll act surprised when you Whiskey reveals it"

She shakes her head. "No cant do Scooby doo!" she says, making everyone laugh. "I didn't even tell Felix and he's been begging me" she laughs.

I look at Felix and he shrugs. "i feel like it's a girl, I mean the headrests over one fifty" Hunter says.

"Agreed" Froy and Aiden say.

I shrug. "I don't care what gender, as long as they're healthy-"

"They?!" all the guys asks.

I roll my eyes and shake my head. "I assure you there's only one baby, I just don't like calling him or her an it"

They nod then Landon, Ryder, Jade (Ryders wife), Brooklynn (Landon's wife), and all the other guys come in.

"Mom! Dad!" Whiskey walks over to them and hugs them. "Grandma! Grandpa!!" she smiles and hugs them as well.

"Ok ok ok greeting over, let's get this over with" I walk over to whiskey, kneel down and kiss her bump, making her and everyone else awe. "I'm gonna find out the gender of you and whatever gender you are, we're gonna have hella fun!!" I say and he or she kicks. "That's the spirit" I laugh.

"Only kicks for daddy huh?" Whiskey giggles and rubs her belly. "Alright, I guess we'll eat and take the suspense off Damon" she laughs.

Everyone nods and we walk inside the house.

Then everyone starts eating, but I just sit there, thinking of everything.

I'm gonna be a daddy.

Me, Damon Harris, is going to have a little human being.

SWEET!

I smile widely and everyone looks at me. "Uh, what are you all smiley about?" Felix asks.

I shake my head. "Nothing"

"Are you gonna eat or what?" Whiskey asks, sitting down next to me. I shake my head and she raises an eyebrow. "I'm not doing the gender reveal if you don't eat"

I instantly start eating my food, making everyone laugh. I wrap my arm around Whiskey and put my hand on her bump. "i hope you like the pizza mommys eating" I say quietly and Whiskey looks at me, smiling. "Daddy's a pizza kinda guy so I really hope you love it as much as I do" I laugh.

Whiskey puts her hand on mine. "I'm sure" she smiles and passionately kisses my lips before continuing to eat her pizza.

I kiss her cheek and eat my second slice of pizza.

Once were all finished, we walk outside with Whiskey leading and I see a target with a balloon attached to it. "Is there glitter in it so when I shoot the balloon, it all comes out?!" I excitedly ask.

Whiskey nods and smiles. "Yep!"

"Here you go man" Froy hands me my favorite gun.

"Whoa that's neat!" Josh and Ryder say at the same time.

"You're the only Archer to have a gender reveal party!" Jade says.

"Yea, we all found out at our four month appointment" Brooklynn laughs.

Landon nods. "Just still worth it"

"Mhm, we were there" Kendall smirks.

"Stop being cocky dickhead" Dylan says.

"Oh all of you shut up, it's Ava's day" Aiden crosses his arms and they put their hands up in defeat.

Whiskey laughs and walks over. "Okay baby! Shoot!" she says and everyone chants.

I get in my stance, hold up my gun and aim for the balloon.

Once I'm lined up, I shoot.

And the balloon flies out...

BLUE GLITTER!!

"FUCKING YES!!" I jump as high as I can.

"YES!!" everyone shouts.

"HIGH FIVE BITCH!" Hunter shouts and we all jump up, high fiving.

"YES YES YES!!" I run to Whiskey and cuffs her cheeks and passionately kiss her lips. "WE'RE HAVIMG A BOY!! A BABY BOY!!"

She laughs and puts her hands on my sides. "Yes we are!" she giggles.

"WOOHOO!!" Josh, Kendall, Dylan, Ryder and Landon let off guns full of confetti.

"A BOY!!" Felix and Froy rum to me.

"HES CAN JOIN OUR TEAM!!" Aiden shouts.

They pull me into a group hug as we jump up and down.

I pull back and hug Whiskey. "I'm so fucking happy!!!" I say.

She smiles. "I had a feeling you would"

I passionately kiss her. "I love you so much!"

"I love you moreeee!!" she rests her head on my chest.

**

I slam her on the bed and pull off my shirt, throwing it across the room.

She slides down my sweatpants so I slide off her leggings and black t-shirt.

I hover over her and squeeze her boobs, making her bite her lip.

I then tear off her bra and kiss her all the way down to her belly button before pulling her soaked underwear off with my teeth. "Oh I miss you" I say as I kiss her wet core, making her moan and pull at my hair.

"Stop teasing!" she says, making me smirk.

I slide off my boxers, making my member spring all the way up to my abs.

I take no time to slam into her, making her scream in pleasure.

She begs me to go harder and deeper so I pull all the way out then rush all the way in, hitting her g-spot. She scratches my back as she screams and moans. "Scream babygirl!" I shout.

"DAMON!" she shouts loudly.

I continue thrusting deeper with each pump until we both reach our highs and release.

I fall next to her and pull her into my chest. "I hope my little buddy didn't hear that" I wink.

She playfully rolls her eyes and laughs. "Whatever Damon"

I laugh and kiss her forehead before we go to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 3K 51
Dakota Blake Archer. Archer. The worlds most feared word. Dakota is dangerous, goofy, sarcastic asshole with a heart of gold and protection if he tru...
47.5K 1K 22
Thorn Hugo Archer. Archer. The worlds most feared word. Thorn is the world's well known person. Everyone knows the Archers, which causes everyone's t...
148K 3.4K 43
"He's dangerous, Melissa. I'd stay away from him... way too unpredictable" ** Axel Cody Archer. Archer. The worlds most feared word. Axel is heartle...
58.4K 1.3K 33
"W-who hurt you?" I softly ask the aggressive guy and he looks at me with a deadly stare. ** Brooklynn Aubrey Archer. Archer. The worlds most feared...