Heroes {Peter Maximoff~Book 1}

By -AllFandoms-

"You're not as light on your feet as you think." ••• A young girl by the name of Lyra always knew she was dif... More

-Playlist & Characters-
-Chapter One-
-Chapter Two-
-Chapter Three-
-Chapter Four-
-Chapter Five-
-Chapter Six-
-Chapter Seven-
-Chapter Eight-
-Chapter Nine-
-Chapter Ten-
-Chapter Eleven-
-Chapter Twelve-
-Chapter Fourteen-
-Chapter Fifteen-
-Chapter Sixteen-
-Chapter Seventeen-
-Epilogue-
Book Two is Out!

-Chapter Thirteen-

6.2K 221 94
By -AllFandoms-

_____

"What the hell am I wearing?" I asked Peter as I stood up. I had told him my past. I had told him my fears. I had told him everything. And in return, he swore never to tell another living soul. He let me stare at the floor for as long as I wanted, but I knew I would have to get up eventually.

"Oh-uh..." he smiled as he stared down at my attire. He rubbed the back of his neck. "Your clothes were ruined, so that's my shirt," he chuckled. I looked down at the shirt. It was blue and long. That was it. It was simple and very comfortable. I shrugged, off the the fact that I wasn't wearing pants. It's basically a dress, right?

"Well can I have some real clothes then?" I asked him, sitting down I the couch. He shifted his weight onto his right leg, tapping his chin.

"What's the magic word?" He smirked, crossing his arms. I rolled my eyes.

"Just get me some damn pants, Maximoff," I grumbled.

"Okay, one minute," he smiled, disappearing out of the room with his super speed.

A second later, he appeared with a suitcase. My suitcase from my hotel. He bent over, placing his hands on his knees and breathing heavily.

"You have-" breath. "a lot-" breath. "Of stuff," he shook his head.

"I have one suitcase," I walked over to it. "You're just out of shape," I joked. He scoffed, hidden by a laugh.

I grabbed a grey shirt and jeans out of the suit case, feeling Peter's eyes on my the whole time.

"Where can I change?" I asked Peter, turning towards him.

"Right there is fine," he showed an amused smile. I crossed my arms, shifting my weight onto my right leg.

"Who's suddenly cocky?" I asked. He raised an eyebrow, folding his hands behind his head.

"Since when have I not been cocky?" He asked. I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"Fine. If you won't help me, I guess I'll find the bathroom on my own," I turned, about to walk up the stairs before turning back around, directing to his long shirt. "And you're never getting this back."

•••

I was toying with the new found metal bracelet on my wrist. I knew exactly what it was. I had seen it only once before; on my father. I tried to use my powers, but I knew it was useless as long as I had this on. The problem is, I'm not sure how to get it off.

I heard a knock on the door upstairs to the house. Peter and and I looked at each other and I watched as he zipped away in a flash of silver.

"Peter, some men are here!" Peter's mother yelled from upstairs. Fear struck through me. Is it the Mutant Hunters? They must've know I hadn't died in the alley.

•••

Author's Note:
I'm sorry that it's so short!
But I'm pretty sure you guys know who is at the door....
Thank you so much for reading! Love you all!!!💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 1.8K 19
Skylar was never a normal girl. She had powers, not just one, but three. She could see through walls and read people's minds, but her favorite was he...
10.7K 176 16
Polar Opposite's don't usually work well together, and that's shown very well between Jeyda Berks and Peter Maximoff. Fast, and slow. Mix that togeth...
34.7K 934 33
It was a cold and miserable day when the truth was revealed to Lorna. She could still feel the bite of the cold from the exposed room as Baron Von St...
66.1K 2.4K 60
Most people don't know that It exists. It haunts her everyday. It taunts her to do horrible things for her "protection", and when she gets angry, and...