In the Spotlight » Holland

By acreativeblur

❝ baby direct it, name in the credits, like the movies...click click click, and post! ❞ tom holland x oc real... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

11

5.3K 128 39
By acreativeblur

Liked by lilialand, hazosterfield, and 376,421 others

tomholland2013: thank you lilialand for capturing this moment of me literally freaking out before going on tonight. it's finally starting to feel real

tagged: jimmykimmellive

48,567 comments

username: my king

username: Tom is SO beautiful

hazosterfield: lookin fresh m8

username: Jawline

liliastans: we love a successful man

username: tRaiLeR!!?!???

zendaya: not pictured: the inevitable pit stains

tomholland2013: shh stop exposing me

username: hi just popping in to say ILY

i_yeeted_tom: I LOVE YOUR EAR WHY IS YOUR EAR SO CUTE

username: ^ Big mood

username: Ok we all know Tom made Lilia retake this probably 20 times until it was perfect #CandidMyAss

tomholland2013: whY IS EVERYONE EXPOSING ME 😂

lifeisaloha: Daddy

username: Vroom vroom bitch

username: jimmy must be excited to be guest starring alongside THE tom and lilia

lilialand: raise your hand if you think tom and his purple blazer are hot

username: HAHAHA
liliastans: MEEE
username: together or separately??
lilialand: both claire_preston
username: *throws hands aggressively*
username: now THESE are the comments i live for
username: Couple??? Smells like it
tomholland2013: you flatter me too much babe
lilialand: anything for you babe tomholland2013
i_yeeted_tom: I CHOKED
username: They love messing with us
username: sTop plAying gAmeS wiTH mY heART

username: You know I'm staying up for Tom and Lilia

sincerely.bridget: this interview better be juicy

username: I'm so excited to see them like actually together and interacting as a happy couple not just snapchat and instagram

username: BABY

username: The Tonight Show would be a WONDERFUL place to confirm a RELATIONSHIP don't ya think??

tomholland2013: sorry not tonight
username: WAIT

• • •

lilia looked herself over in the mirror, smiling at the wonderful work the wardrobe team did on her. she was always amazed at how make up artists and stylists could make her look like a million bucks, yet when she tried the same stuff on her own at home, she felt like she looked like a hot mess.

she loved the soft curls that fell on her shoulders, and she admired the reddish smokey eye that was painted across her eyelid. when she stood up, she smoothed out her tight, black velvet dress, the fabric hugging her body in a flattering manner. she felt pretty, and she liked it.

there was a knock on the door of her dressing room, and she turned, walking over in her heels to open it. it was the stage manager, and he told her that it was time to go backstage because she was on after the commercial break.

despite having met jimmy earlier that evening and rehearsed the interview, lilia still felt butterflies in her stomach. she nodded, following the stage manager towards the waiting area off of the set.

she saw jimmy talking with a few crew members, and she couldn't believe that she was about to be on his show. her entire career, all she'd dreamt about was making it big in the acting world. and it delighted her to see her hard work finally pay off.

"you nervous?" lilia turned to face tom as he posed the question, and she nodded her head. he ran his eyes along her body and then met her eye. "wow. you look beautiful."

her cheeks warmed up and she smiled, the nerves easily slipping away. "thank you," she said, taking a look at his own outfit. "you look pretty great yourself."

as tom secretly admired lilia, they heard a clip from their movie begin to play, being broadcasted to both the live audience and those watching at home. there was a small screen set up for them backstage, and lilia and tom quickly huddled together in front of it, for they hadn't seen the clip before. they didn't even know that any editing had already gone through, and they were ecstatic to see a product.

the clip was the scene were electric siren and spider-man met for the first time, both of them standing in an alleyway behind a store. it started with spider-man fighting a criminal and about to lose just as scout popped out, saying an iconic line from the comics, "here's the sun, motherfucker." a fight sequence then broke out, shortened for time, then followed by a series of witty banter was shared between the characters, occasionally interrupted by the criminal they'd tied up.

tom and lilia looked at each other with bright eyes, high diving in celebration. the clip looked amazing and made their movie look sick. they barely had time to admire the way their suits looked and how the setting had been changed, and they hoped that the trailer came soon so they could see more.

too soon, music begin to play throughout the studio, and the live audience stared clapping. jimmy was now seated behind his normal desk, the lights shining brightly on him as he greeted the camera and the thousands of people watching live from their own homes.

"our next guests have taken the world by storm. these young and beyond talented actors have become the new faces of hollywood and forces to be reckoned with. starring in marvel's newest film, the electric siren, please welcome lilia rowland and tom holland." jimmy announced.

the music began to play again, and the audience clapped even louder as lilia walked in, tom following closely behind her. she was preparing to fake a smile, but once she saw all the people sitting in the studio to watch her, a real and genuine grin spread across her face as she walked towards jimmy. she hugged him, as all guests did, and then stepped aside for him to greet tom as well. the two actors sat down on the couch beside his desk, waving to the audience as the music died down.

jimmy quickly began asking them questions, and the three of them had a conversation that didn't seem rehearsed or forced at all. the dialogue flowed smoothly and laughs were shared, especially when tom revealed how lilia still sings her songs from teen beach movie when she thinks she is by herself. all in all, the interview went smoothly.

lilia realized, sitting there in the posh seats next to jimmy kimmel, that sure, her career was where she wanted it to be. she was successful. she was respected, liked, looked up to. but what she had found was important was that she was sharing the experience with someone like tom, someone who made her smile and laugh and feel like she could conquer the world. she knew that if she was in this same position without him by her side, she would still feel a piece missing.

looking at the boy sitting next to her, she knew she'd found that piece.

someway, somehow, tom's name had become written on her heart. and she loved it.

• • •

Liked by sofiacarson, zendaya, and 448,566 others

lilialand: thank you for having us jimmykimmellive & for exposing my darkest secrets. same time next week?

tagged: tomholland2013

42,905 comments

liliastans: you looked STUNNING

username: look how close they are sitting awww

username: This part killed me

username: ^ The whole interview killed me

username: CAN WE TALK ABOUT THAT CLIP THO GUYS

username: IT WAS SO GOOD
username: i shed a tear
username: This movie is gonna be PHENOMENAL

username: Jimmy must have been star struck

dam.gabi: go best friend that's my best friend

username: QUEEN

username: The "Here's the sun" line tho
that had me shook to the core

zendaya: incredible

username: We better be getting a trailer soon!!

username: love love love

username: yes mom SLAY

kitkatsmeow: You guys were great!!!

username: How come Lilia and Tom get all the attention?? What about the rest of the cast??

username: um maybe it's because their the stars of the movie??
username: lol go away with your bad energy
username: Walk away sister!!

i_yeeted_tom: sister looked so good my gay senses were tingling

robertdowneyjr: tomholland2013 I have that jacket

username: I stan these two with all my heart

username: LOVE YOU GUYS

username: Follow 4 follow???

tomholland2013: wouldn't want to be on this journey with anyone else

• • •

[ PRIVATE MESSAGE ]

Danielle: Gabi💕

Gabi💕
i just watched the
interview! wow!!
the movie is gonna
be so good!!!!

Lilia
aggghh ty!!!
i was nervous
ugh idk how you
do it

Gabi💕
the more often
the better it gets.
i nearly peed my
pants during my
first tmr interview

Lilia
honestly me
i'm gonna miss
you & new york 😭

Gabi💕
ew stop you're
gonna make me
cry.
i wish we had more
time and weren't so
busy. i promise i'll
come to california
soon! i want to meet
your cast mates!!

Lilia
yes that'd be
amazing!

Gabi💕
including tom.
need to see the
boy who's got my
bff totally smitten

Lilia
oh stop it
if you knew him
you'd be smitten
too

Gabi💕
i don't doubt it
he seems charming

Lilia
SO charming

Gabi💕
and very
handsome

Lilia
the handsome-est!

Gabi💕
good kisser??

Lilia
oh yes

Gabi💕
there you have
it folks. i'm
officially in love
with tom holland

Lilia
that makes two
of us
deleted

he has that
effect on people

Gabi💕
including you?

Lilia
it appears so

Gabi💕
i love every bit
of this.
next chance i get,
i'm coming to see
you guys

Lilia
please do 😭

Gabi💕
i will! for now tho,
face time and care
packages will have
to do because i hear
someone's got a
press tour coming up??

Lilia
yep! two weeks and
then we are all on
the road! or in the air,
i guess

Gabi💕
you're doing such
amazing things.
keep making me
proud!!!

Lilia
love uuu❤️

Gabi💕
i love you!! and
tom apparently.
anyway, i should
probably go to bed.
i'll talk to you tomorrow
<3

Lilia
goodnight!!

[ • • • ]

longer chapter for y'all! was feeling in the mood and finally have a slight idea of where i want this book to go. enjoy!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 1.8K 38
[ SOCIAL MEDIA ] ❝we're turnin' it up❞ [ TOM HOLLAND ]
394K 6.9K 55
𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐒. ❝ YOU ARE MY GETWAY, YOU ARE MY FAVORITE PLACE. ❞ - (CHRIS EVANS X FEMALE OC) (SEQUEL TO NEED YOU NOW)
250K 3.9K 26
❝we're talking about love, right?❞ 『completed』 y/n l/n, your typical teen, although her obsession over marvel is more than she would like to tell, th...
952K 18.7K 67
your dream love life through social media♡ Yes, we've all herd the numerous rumours about Y/N L/N starring in a marvel film, but can we finally say...