«Killer's Bride || 살인자 신부» J•...

By gigiloveskookie

He is the eldest son of South Korea's richest gangster and she is the only daughter of 깡패 (kkangpae gang) in... More

Note
Prologue
.Chapter one.
.Chapter Two.
.Chapter Three.
.Chapter Four.
.Chapter Five.
.Chapter Six.
.Chapter Seven.
.Chapter Eight.
.Chapter Nine.
.Chapter Ten.
.Chapter Eleven.
.Chapter Twelve.
.Chapter Thirteen.
.Chapter Fourteen.
.Chapter Sixteen.
.Chapter Seventeen.
.Chapter Eighteen.
.Chapter Nineteen.
.Chapter Twenty.
. Chapter Twenty one.
.Chapter Twenty Two.
Not an Update
.Chapter Twenty Three.
.Chapter Twenty Four.
.Chapter Twenty Five.
.Chapter Twenty Six.
.Chapter Twenty seven.
.Chapter Twenty Eight.

.Chapter Fifteen.

22.6K 1.3K 453
By gigiloveskookie

Congrats A.R.M.Y and me on getting BTS to TOP 10 HOT 100. Let's stream even more like listen to the songs while reading this chapter. hehehe

~~***~~

Jungkook was shocked by the sudden appearance of this girl. His mind was frozen when he thought about the trouble he will go again and he was not in the state to deal with it. Harshly turning around, he looks at the girl. Who had her glasses on while her hair were nicely done. "What are you doing here Chaeyoung?" He almost yelled making the girl to pout showing that it hurts. 

"Aish!!! Is this what you ask your cousin after meeting her 4 years later. huh!"  Jungkook frowned at that making a disgusted face. "Ahhh! I am already stressed just tell me why are you here?" The girl scoffs at his cousin brothers rude behaviour. She gives him a cold stare which he simply ignores and walks away to his desk. He tries to make himself busy with all the files  to forget about the scene few minutes ago.  

"I am here to give my wedding card. You jerk!" She yelled at him but he nods making her even more angry. As he showed no interest.  "Good to know you are finally going to leave this family. So who's the unlucky guy?" Chaeyoung had it enough she throws the card on the desk before dashing out. 

Her face red with anger as she blows her hair. Mumbling some words she closed the door of his office with a loud bang.

"Fucking retard." 

~~**~~

The sun was finally out. Even though she didn't sleep all night her eyes were still open as if she was wide awake. All she wanted was to get rid of this pain inside her chest. 

"Why my life is like this?" She choked as tears slowly made their way down to her rosy cheeks. She quickly wiped it before keep looking outside the window. The sunset was warming her room a bit but not her heart. It was cold and lost. 

Her hands were around her knees as she pulled it closer to her chest before resting her head. Why does it hurt so much? It shouldn't because that's what she wanted right?

"Y/n?" Someone barged into her room. The girl turned to see Park Jimin standing there with a file. She sighed when it hits her that the life she choose there is no such thing as rest. How did she even think she could have a rest. 

"Are you okay now?" Jimin asks while walking closer to her. She sits properly on her bed making space for him to sit. When he was in front of her. He gives his eyes smile. "It will be fine. I promise I will talk to Nam-"

"You don't have to Jimin. I am okay, if my parents did not care about me when giving me to these people than why should you." Jimin scoffs at those words before handing her the file. 

"You know y/n sometimes it's better to lean on someone because it makes the situation less bad." He spoke as his eyes were not leaving the girl even for a second. She shakes her head, denying his words. 

"No if you lean on someone. You will be only burden for them and I don't want to be that. I am fine. I-" Her words were cut off when her eyes lands on the file in her hands. She reads further as her hands started shaking. 

"W-What's this?"

"Divorce paper. Sign it so we can give it to Jeon Jungkook to do the same." Jimin spoke while standing up. "And also, tomorrow is Taehyung's engagement ceremony. We are invited so wear something nice." Y/n couldn't hear anything as her eyes were not leaving the big words on top of the document. 

She was confused. Everything was in front of her. The pen and paper but her hands were not doing anything. Why?

"C-Can I sign them a bit later." The words made Jimin shock. He didn't expect that. 

"huh? Oh ok." He simply said before walking away. His hands were now inside his pockets. But before he could leave the room he stopped. "If I am not wrong. You have feelings for that dude right?"

~~**~~

Engagement day 

Taehyung was all ready to leave his mansion to go to the engagement place when his phone vibrates inside his pocket. 

'If you are ready than get your soon to be wife from her mansion. Be a gentleman.' It was a text from his father. How can he forget that he can't do anything until he gives him orders to do that. He kicks the couch with his feet before walking outside signalling the driver to get the car. 

......

Meanwhile here I was standing in the crowd with my black shoulder-less gown. I didn't even why  I was here to begin with. It wasn't important for me. But I still did since it was Kim Namjoon's order. 

I scoffed as I remembered his commanding voice. Walking to the corner of the hall, I tried resting a bit from all this loud music. It was not my type at all. It all just made me even more restless. The worst this was that I couldn't even go home since there was time for the ceremony to happen. 

"Oh hey honey." An unfamiliar manly voice was heard from behind me. It made me shiver when I  noticed how close he was to my ear. As he leaned in more closer. His breath smelt like alcohol. 

'shit.'

Before I could turn around, a hand covered my mouth preventing me from screaming. I widened my eyes in fear when I looked around to find help. I tried to kick him but since he was at the back it made it difficult and I could feel that there were two man. 

I tried biting his hand but he still kept his grip as they brought me to a dark store room. My heart beating hard as I looked at their lusty eyes. 'Wow. Seriously.' 

This is was so unexpected. I took my position when one of them walked closer to me. They looked like they work out a lot. When one of them was close enough I kicked in between his legs making him groan in pain. "Fuck. It hurts!"  He yelled as he dropped on the floor wincing in pain. 

The other man scanned my body before he also tried touching me. But before I could hit him held my wrist and tied them in a fast motion. "What are you doing. LEave ME!!" He smirked as he threw my body on the floor. 

I tried standing up again but my tied hands were in the way. I growled in anger. "Untie this and fight me like a man you jerk!" He chuckled as he eyed my body making me look at him in disgust. 

"Wow you are a masterpiece I must say." He said before hovering on top of me. My hands were hurting me sine they were tied behind me. It made me cry out in pain. 

"You are a strong one sweetie." The man leaned in closer as he kissed my neck making me yell in anger while I tried to move my legs. 

His lips moved upwards to my jaw. I moved my face to the side harshly which lead him to pull away. He raised his hand and was about to hit me when a hand captured his wrist tightly. 

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING TO MY WIFE!!!!" 

"Jungkook?" 

~~**~~

TBC

HEHEHE!!! I don't know why but I am happy today. SO many good things happened. 

Love all the members of BTS and STREAM!! STREAM!!!

Bieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 9.7K 33
Jeon Jungkook who is a mafia boss He leads one of the most biggest mafia group in the whole world. He is feared among all. The most youngest and b...
72.7K 2.7K 25
WARNING MATURE AND DISTURBING VIOLENT SCENES READ AT OWN RISK Fresh out of college with a Psychology Degree and she's working at a bar in the middle...
9.1K 1.2K 25
Five years ago, when their company was on the brink of bankruptcy, Taehyung's father suddenly collapsed and passed away. Seokjin stepped up as the ne...
566K 35.3K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...