The Girl in Black (Rewriting)

Por huzailazahid

[Rank #1 in Action - thriller (12 June , '18) ] Completed 'You know what? I'll be throwing a party once we g... Más

Cast
Chapter, 1
Chapter, 2
Chapter, 3
Chapter,4
Chapter, 5
Chapter, 6
Chapter, 7
Chapter, 8
Chapter,9
Chapter,10
Chapter,11
Chapter, 12
Chapter,13
Chapter, 14
CHAPTER,15
Chapter, 16
Chapter, 17
Chapter, 18
Chapter, 19
Chapter, 20
Chapter, 21
Chapter, 22
Chapter, 23
Chapter, 24
Chapter,25
Chapter, 26
Chapter,24
Chapter,25
Chapter,26
Chapter,27
Chapter,29
Chapter,30
Chapter,31
Chapter,32
Chapter,33
#1 RANK
Chapter,34
Chapter,35
Chapter,36
Chapter,37
Chapter,38
Chapter,39
Chapter,40
Chapter,41
Chapter, 42
Chapter, 43
Chapter, 44
Chapter, 45
Chapter,46
Chapter, 47
Chapter, 48
Chapter, 49
Chapter, 53
Chapter, 54
Chapter, 55
Chapter, 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Acknowledgements

Chapter ,28

181 10 7
Por huzailazahid

Me thinking about my life like🔝
*****
Sometimes silence feels to be only thing you're desperate of. Sometimes you get tired of noise, of drama that all you need is silence.

Silence to let your mind shut. Silence to let you breathe. Silence to figure things out. It is always needed. Sometimes it scares us, make us think that we're alone , frighten us by the reduction  of noise but it gives us peace.

Just like that, the drive to the hotel was silent. Neither of  us spoke. Perhaps our fragility of peace scared us. But we overtook the horror. We didn't need anymore fears. We've learned.

'Jewel!' Someone spoke softly and maybe the softness ceased me to get out of my peace.

'Jewel. Get up or I'll carry you in my arms and take you to my ...' The same gentleness repeated. However with different words. The words reappeared again and again in my mind...

Carry you in my arms and take you to my ...

And that's when I snapped my eyes open. 'HOLY SHIT!' I said and struggle to get out of where I was. But instead I tripped and fell on the ground. My head hit hard on the tiles and I yelped. 'Ouch!'

Someone began laughing and I quickly turned my neck towards the one who was probably the reason for all this.

Leo.

I gazed around so that my mind could function what exactly Is happening. It was a parking lot. Just a inch apart was mud sticked on a tire. Cause surely I was facing a tire of a car as I had fallen on a parking lot and beside me Leo was laughing his head off.

I shot him a  death glare but he didn't stop. 'Shut up and help me up!' I yelled and he outstretched his hand for me to take it but his laugh didn't stop. He wiped a fake tear from his eye as he helped me up with a one swift move.

'Stop laughing!' I said. Frustratingly. I dusted my clothes and narrowed my eyes towards a still-laughing Leo. 'Would you stop now?!'

He stopped but his chuckled continued to echo in the empty parking lot. 'I didn't know you will take that as a warning.' He stated and closed the passenger door from which I fell so badly. My head pounded and my vision doubled for a mere second.

'Who the hell wake someone like that!' I spat and made my way in the hotel. Leo followed suit and sprinting, he caught up with me.

'Well that's confirm that you were totally dreaming of me.' He said and waved back to a receptionist who threw him a flirtatious look. I rolled my eyes and pressed the button for the lift to come down.

'I will never ruin my dreams by having you in them.' I lied and he suspiciously looked at me but in a while, an amused look clouded his eyes. 'Liar.' He simply said.

'Ms Stone?' A squeaky voice called me from behind. I turned around and met a blonde, short heightened, but beautiful receptionist. Without waiting for my answer, she continued , ' The room no. 245 that you reserved have been emptied and is prepared. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.' She halted and looked shamelessly up and down towards Leo while twirling a strand of her hair.

'Another room?' I asked also rather  than the receptionist and threw him a suspicious look. 'Did you just play  a prank?'

Leo shrugged. 'It was twins' idea. But I guess it was a good one. Cause Jewel the look you had on your face was worth taking a picture and displaying it as a banner.' He said and chuckled.

I rolled my eyes at his lame joke and looked at the receptionist who had now came a little more closer to Leo than needed and slid her hands too and down on Leo's arm. I tapped her shoulder almost hard enough to increase the distance she was desperately trying to decrease. She snapped back to reality and looked at me as if I had stabbed her. 'I'm sorry... um...what?' She asked confusingly.

'Noting I didn't say anything. But now I'm asking you to give me the key if you're done being lovey-dovey with my partner.' I said and faked a smile. Her cheeks tinted red as she handled me the key.

Cling.

The lift announced it's arrival with the a satisfactory bell and I grabbed Leo arm and dragged him in. A women stood in the middle of the lift and threw me a smile. I pressed the 5th floor button. I smiled back and stood at the corner of the lift with Leo behind me. 'Jeez, you totally embarrassed her to earth. Didn't know you were that overprotective.' He broke the silence.

'She deserved it. I mean like didn't they even teach her some hella manners? How did they even gave her the job?!' I blurted out.

'Calm down jewel. She just touched. I don't mind.' He said causally and a bubble of anger burned in me at his causality.

'But I do!' I spat and just as I did, a twisted smile adorned his face.

Oh no!

'Just say you were jealous.' He pushed my shoulder with his. I crossed my arms over my chest. Well, let's face it, I was jealous. Even I considered of strangling her but see my self control? Yes, I'll never admit it.

'No. I wasn't. I-I just thought it to be informal.' Damn That stutter.

His smirk grew as he studied me. 'Your horrible at lies. Don't try again.' He said.

'I'm not lying!' My voice came out louder than I thought. Meanwhile the door opened with another cling and we stepped out onto the carpeted floor. All the way to the room, we kept on arguing whether I was lying or not , probably waking all other guest up.

Leo slid the card in pot the door lock and the lights flickered to life. I rushed to the cupboard and took my bag out. Although I didn't unpacked much but I needed to put everything back again. I placed my bag onto the bag and folded my shirt I wore in the morning.

Just as I  began packing, Leo threw his jacket onto the floor and slipped the shirt over his head piling it up on the previously thrown shirt.

I quickly threw my gaze down on the bag.

Yes . It's true I feel ashamed to look at a boy's bare chest.

Yes, I'm like this.

Yes, it's true. I've never seen any before.

And yes. Never in a million years have I seen Leo's nor can I gather up the courage to do so.

My hands shook wildly as I hastily threw my clothes in not daring to spend any other minute here. My cheeks started heating up but the loose strands played a little role of hiding my blushed cheeks. Out of the the corner of my eye, I saw Leo walking up to the mirror and examining his bruise.

I just couldn't help myself standing there like a statue and not helping him. So I heaved a sigh and walked up to him already drooling over his back muscles. 'Hey should I help you?' I hesitated before suggesting and he turned to my side at my question. His eyes still on the mirror.

'Do you think I still look hot?' He asked as he scrutinised me. I tempted the urge to roll my eyes but I failed so I rolled my eyes.

And he got the answer.

I quickly trailed my eyes over his chest and his six packs, ignoring his bruise before looking at his eyes which were impossible to stare as well. Damn I can't even look anywhere.

'No, it's alright . I can manage it. Thanks for asking.' He replied.

'No really I can. Wait.' I gushed and ran to my bag. My fingers touched the wire of my phone charger... a sock... a piece of cloth...a little bag...yes!

I took it out and unzip it. It was my mini first aid kit. I walked to Leo and showed him what I just found. 'See I've got this. Now let me see.' I advised and with my shaky hands, I touched his bruise.

The wound had faded like a baked grass on a hot sunny day. It was a contrast of purple-Black and hues of red had spread around like a tumour in a body.

It was a deep diagonal line on the skin above his ribs. The bruise had already lost the body enough blood and now it had smudged into a nasty purple. His shirt must've been soaked into blood as the blood smudged around the wound.

I cleaned the wound as the depth wasn't more than one centimetre. His body tensed under my touch. His stomach deflated slightly as he held his breath.  'Damn...' he murmured but I tried my best to ignore it and only focus on the wound that was cleaned enough. I made a bold move and looked into his eyes as he gulped. I forced a smile and he did too. Just as I withdrew a piece of cloth and spilled ointment on it to put it on the wound, Leo took a step back.

I looked up in utter confusion. My mouth sealed but my eyes queries enough questions.

'I ...uh... thanks for it ... I'll do the rest.' He said as he scratched the back of his neck and ran his hand through his hair. My heart sank in my chest.

'Am I not doing right?' I projected the question. The cotton still in my fingers.

'No. Absolutely not. I just... I'll do it you know.' He said and took the Cotten from my fingers. 'I think it's quite late. You should go rest.' He forced a smile and I swallowed a lump formed in my throat.

'You sure? You really don't-

He cut me off. 'Yeah. No biggie. I'm fine.'

I furrowed and turned back. I didn't know why but him , asking me to go away somehow hurt me. 'Hey listen ...I'm sorry but—

I cut him off. 'No. I'm fine. I should better go.' I spat . My bag was already packed so I zipped it and slung it over my shoulders. I didn't even look back at him or said him good night but zoomed out of the room.

Before shutting the door close, I heard him heaving a sigh.

****

'Do you need a cheese?'The waiter asked me.

'No! I don't like cheese.' I shouted. 'I'll have rather mayo.'

'But cheese will be good.' He insisted.

'I told you I don't like it.'

Ring. Ring. Ring. The sound of a bell chimed out of waiter's mouth. 'I think you should ...ring...take...ring ...ring...cheese.'

'What?'

I came to my senses that the sound was not coming from waiter's mouth but elsewhere.

His face seemed to be faded as my hand searched for the source of the ring tone. Finally my hand touched my phone and without looking at the caller Id , I picked it up and shouted at the top of my lungs, ' DON'T YOU JUST GET IT? I DON'T LIKE CHEESE!'

'Who's asking for cheese?' The person on the other side spoke.

My eyes snapped open and I sat bolt upright as I registered the person's voice.

'LEO?'

'Yeah...'

'HOLY CRAP!'

A/n

Hey fellas! So guess what? I updated at the day I promised. Yippeeeeee *dances around like a monkey until Mom shuts me up*

Soooo...

I know I know it was a filler chapter but I just enjoyed writing it. I really love both of them and no matter how long I write, I won't get tired of them.

- What do think about it?
- Do you ship them?
- What Is your most favourite scene or chapter of this story?
A irrelevant but a question anyway;
-Where you guys are from?

Please Vote ⭐️ if you liked it. It's simple; just click the star and voila! You just made my day.

Also comment me down below the answers or other reviews about the story/chapter and don't forget to follow.

Next update: Friday

Love, huzaila ^^

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

796 12 20
Faith was just a 'normal' girl living in a 'normal' facility that teaches kids to become murders! These kids have no idea that they are being taught...
21.3K 812 42
"Previously known as... Scarletstroke: Girl assassin" * No hesitation * No killing of children * No killing of innocent people * No emotions * And d...
123 0 26
Five ordinary high schoolers living their youth, until an unforeseen death rattles their minds upon the entrance of a transfer student, only connecti...
316 39 13
In a world where danger lurks at every corner, Ruby, an assassin for the esteemed Continent Syndicate, finds herself abandoned by her superior after...