She's mine (Jenlisa Fanfic)

By frvrlls

Jennie Kim, a transferee to the school of rich people, gets to meet the top 5 elite heirs of the tycoon famil... More

Chapter 1: The Elite University
Chapter 2: The Top 5 Elites
Chapter 3: First Come First Serve
Chapter 4: Pair Activity
Chapter 5: Sleepover
Chapter 6: Hot n'Cold
Chapter 7: In Denial
Chapter 8: Love Sick
Chapter 9: Unfolding Feelings
Chapter 10: The Party
Chapter 11: Realization
Chapter 12: The King's Game
Chapter 13: Rival
Chapter 15: Falling
Chapter 16: The Confession
Chapter 17: Secretly Official
Chapter 18: Oppa
Chapter 19: I'm Her Girlfriend
Chapter 20: Love
Chapter 21: Official Date (Part 1)
Chapter 21: Official Date - Part 2 (SNIPPET)
Chapter 21: Official Date (Part 2)
Chapter 22: Lisa's Past (SNIPPET)
Chapter 23: Mr.Manoban
Chapter 24: Heartbreaks
Chapter 25: Park Chaeyoung
Chapter 26: Fiancé
Chapter 27: Reunion
Author In The Haus
Chapter 28: It's Chaeyoung Now
Chapter 29: Reminisce
Chapter 30: Boyfriend
Author In the Haus Part 2

Chapter 14: On Move

12.3K 431 223
By frvrlls

Jennie's POV:

Lisa has been acting weird lately. She's making me assume things with what she has been doing! Like what are these all about Manoban?!

*Last Tuesday*

"I'm here to fetch you simply because I want to go to school with you. And I'm not asking, I'm stating," she replied.

"You're coming with me, Ms.Kim," She added casually. And just with that, my heart is about to explode.

"W-what?" I ask. Everything she just said is still processing in my mind when she suddenly pulled my hand and starts to walk towards the door.

"W-wait! What are you doing?" I ask, her still pulling me towards the door.

"Leaving,"

"Huh? It's still early! and I haven't eaten breakfast!" I protest as I pull my hand from her but her grip is too strong. She stops walking and looks at me.

"Exactly,"

"Just come with me, okay?" She added and I just let her take me.

I'm in Lisa's car right now and it's getting awkward. No one's talking and there's literally a big space in the middle of us! Why did she even fetch me?

"Yah! Aren't you even gonna say anything?! Why did you fetch me all of a sudden?" I ask sounding annoyed but you know I'm not. I'm somehow leaning cause we're far from and each other.

"Didn't I made myself clear already? I told you, I just want to go to school with you," She plainly answered and my cheeks are burning again!

"And what do you mean by that Lisa?" I ask again looking at her while her eyes on the window. What? I just want her to clarify what she means. She sighs.

"What I'm trying to say is I just simply want to be with you," She stated emphasizing each word as she looks me in the eyes. And yes, she's now looking at me and we're now just inches apart cause she's also leaning. Fuck, I need to gulp.

"Do you get it now, Ms.Kim?" She added that made me go back to reality cause I seriously just froze. I straighten up and sat properly looking away from her.

"Y-you're being formal again," I blurted looking in front to change the topic. My heart is panicking again ugh!

"I told you to call me Jennie," I added looking at her. She looks at me and is about to say something when,

"Young lady we have arrived," Her driver said that caught both of our attention. She then sighed and opened the door but not completely.

"Fine then, Jennie," She plainly said before completely got out of the car. And my heart is going crazy again. I shake my head a little to make myself awake cause I've been dazing because of her! I decided to get out of the car and was about to open the door when I can see Lisa coming towards the car's door beside me.

"Glad no one's here yet," She said blankly after opening the door for me. Wait, she opened the door for me?! I got out of the car hoping my "normal act" is working cause Lisa keeps literally giving me some electrifying feeling with all these gestures she's doing! I clear my throat before saying,

"Uh, thank you," She just nodded then closes the door and walk her way to the school and I followed. I look at my watch and our surrounding. It's still 7 am and yeah, she's right. No one's here yet because it's still early!

"Lisa, you do know it's still early right?" I ask.

"Just follow me," she replied still walking not looking at me and I just sighed cause I don't know what's happening!

"What are we doing here?" I ask. We're now walking inside the school's garden. To tell you the truth I have never been here before and I'm quite surprised that I just got to see this breathtaking place! She didn't respond to my question and just continued walking until a pond is now visible with a cottage beside it. Wow, I never appreciated nature before but this looks really amazing!

"Jennie," She called. I was too mesmerized by the view that I didn't know we stopped walking already.

"Sorry, what is it?" I ask looking at her. She's inside the cottage standing up holding a chair as if asking me to sit on it. Wait? what the hell is this? I roam my eyes cause I just noticed that there's actually a table for two in this cottage with foods prepared in the table.

"Mind eating already? The food might get cold and we only have 30 minutes left before students start coming,"

"You don't want some fans attacking you right?" She asks. And I was only left to blink real hard checking if I'm not dreaming. Fuck, I'm not dreaming! Despite my heart pacing faster and myself still not being able to sink in what's happening, I afford to walk towards her. She pulls the chair for me and I just sat. Lisa what's with all of these all of a sudden?!

"S-so, what are these for?" I ask looking at her but avoiding eye contact. She's now sitting too in the opposite chair.

"for breakfast," She said not looking at me as she gets foods to eat.

"You know what I mean! like, is there any special occasion or what? Is this a prank? or something?" I ask cause I seriously can't believe what's happening right now!

"I told you already right? I just simply want to be with you," She said as she eats.

"That includes this," She added still eating her food.

Fuck, I seriously can't think straight! Why is she saying all these stuff?! It's hard for me to process all of it! And she's acting as if this is just nothing!

"Why are you not eating? Don't you like the food?" She asks interrupting my thought.

"Huh? Ah, n-no, I'm just thinking what would I eat with all of this," I replied as I reach for the spoon and fork acting as if what she's showing to me is just a normal thing.

"Here," She said that made me look at her, She's putting slices of bacon and eggs on my plate.

"You should eat already, it's 7:15, we can't afford to be late," She said as she continues eating again.

"Uh,r-right," I plainly said ignoring why is she acting like this,

I started eating.

But fuck, my heart can't stop racing fast!

Not just that, this week she has been a gentlewoman which is not a usual event to occur or to even witness!

*Last Wednesday*

"Okay, class! get an intermediate pad and start by writing your name!" Ms.Minzy said.

I quickly grabbed my bag but then accidentally bumped my opened pencil case with my elbow causing it to fall to the ground and the pens inside it to scatter.

"Shit," I mumble as I reach for my pens and pencil case when,

"You really are clumsy, Jennie," she said as she reaches for my pens putting it in my pencil case.

"Here," She said handing my pencil case.

"Uh,t-thanks," The only word I can mutter.

I quickly look for my intermediate ignoring again her actions. Why is she being a gentlewoman these days?!

"Ugh! where is it?" I mumble to myself again as I look for it.

"Just use this," Her voice again said. I turn to look at her, she's now handing me a whole intermediate.

"T-thanks again," I said as I grab for her intermediate and pulled a piece.

I was about to hand her paper again when,

"Keep it," she said.

"Huh? But I only need one, and how 'bout you?" I ask frowning.

"I have one already, just keep that," she said not looking at me and started to write.

And again, I ignored this gesture of her and started to write too when she said something again.

"One more thing, stop cursing Jennie Kim,"

"I don't want foul words coming out of your mouth," she authoritatively said still writing and not looking at me. I gulp.

Seriously, what's with Lisa these days?! If she keeps this up I swear to God I'll go crazy!

*Thursday*

"Okay, class! see you tomorrow!" Our teacher said.

Finally! It's freaking lunchtime!

I was about to go out when someone called me.

"Jennie," I look at her.

"Don't buy anything for lunch," she said.

"Huh? Why?" I ask frowning.

"Just don't," She said and went out of the room. What was that all about?

"OMG! Who left this food for you unnie?!" Nayeon asked excitedly.

We're now in the cafeteria sitting at our usual table and guess what, a tray of food with a tag of my name greeted us as soon as we saw our table. I frown. Who would leave this for me? I check the tray and there's a small card on the side. Is it a note? I took it.

'I made this, so I expect you to eat it.

Ps. I'm watching you.'

Fuck. I look around to see her watching me. So this is what she meant a while ago?!

I guess I'll literally end up in the mental.

"Jennie!"

"Jennie unnie!" Another voice interrupting my thoughts.

"Huh? what is it?" Fuck. I spaced out because of thinking of her!

"Are you listening?"

"Uh,s-sorry, what was it?" I ask and they roll their eyes.

"Never mind, anyway, we're here already! now go to your own club!" Jisoo unnie told me. Right, it's club time and they're so unfair! Their room for clubs is just beside each other while the dancing club is still on the main floor since we're using the studio. ugh!

"Right, see you guys!"

I continued walking until I reach the dance studio. I walk inside and was greeted by some of my clubmates. Some are starting to practice. I roam my eyes to see who's already here. I see, Taehyung oppa and Jungkook are not yet here. I said to myself. I look around again and saw Sir Taeyang, he's talking to someone but I can't see the person since his back is facing me. I went to a position that would let me see who's he talking to.

"What the hell?" I mumble to myself. I frown as my eyes widen. what the hell is she doing here?!

"Hey, Jennie!" A voice called me making me flinch and turn to look at the person. It's Jimin.

"How's it going?" He asks.

"Uh, fine," I replied to him.

He's saying something but I can't focus on him cause her presence is occupying my mind and I am hella curious what is she doing here and I can't stop myself from looking at their direction.

"Uhm, Jennie?" He calls patting my shoulder, that caught my attention making me to just look at him.

"Uh, sorry, what is it?" I ask. God, I feel bad for not listening to him.

"What I was saying is, do you want to do some warm up by recapping the choreo we've done?" he asks.

"Oh, uh, yeah sure!" I said to him and just ignored the fact that she's here.

We went to the side where there's a space for us to dance. He grabs for his phone on his pocket and played Baby Boy by Beyonce. It's our song choice and the choreo we actually made includes lots of physical contact or skinship. We positioned ourselves and he was about to put his hand on my waist when suddenly someone grabbed me.

"I apologize for disturbing, but she's my partner now," Lisa who just grabbed my hand said.

WAIT, WHAT?

"Y-yah! what are you talking about?" I asked her.

"Oh, Ms.Lisa? Oh! Ms.Lisa!" Jimin said in amusement as if he can't believe that it's Lisa.

"Sorry, but as far as I remember sir Taeyang partnered us, so I'm her partner," Jimin added.

"Well sorry to say, not anymore," Lisa answered him ignoring my question. What is she talking about?

"Yah, what do you mean you're my partner now?!" I ask her. She was about to answer when,

"Ohh! Lisayah! What are you doing here? I thought you quit dancing and hate it already?" Jungkook, whos with Taehyung oppa shouted as he comes towards us. Wait, what? so Lisa dances too?!

"Oh yeah Lisa, whatchu doin' here my friend?" Taehyung oppa also asks smiling widely like a kid.

"Oh hey, Jennieyah!" Jungkook greeted finally noticing I'm actually with Lisa now. He turned to look back at Lisa but quickly turned his head again to me.

"Ow! Now I know why! Is it because J-," He stopped himself from talking by covering his mouth. Why did he stop? I turn to look at Lisa since Jungkook is looking at her as if terrified. Oh, that's why, Lisa's glaring at him.

"Alright! Everyone! please gather up first!" Our choreographer shouted that caught our attention. We then move to gather up in the center.

"We'll talk about what you just said after this," I said to Lisa as we walk. She didn't respond.

"So today is your last day to practice and I expect everyone to finish their choreography today! But before that, I want to welcome our best dancer who's joining us again after 4 years!"

"Everyone, let us all welcome again, Ms.Lalisa Manoban!" Sir Taeyang said that made everyone clap their hands and cheer including him. WAIT, WHAT AGAIN? Lisa?! Best dancer?! I turn to look at her. This cold young lady right here who seems to be so stiff with all of her formality?!

"Welcome back ms.Lisa!" Everyone greeted.

"So, you're really back huh?" Jungkook said to Lisa also clapping his hands and smiling playfully.

"Shut up," Lisa blankly replied.

"Yehay! Lisa's back!" Taehyung oppa added clapping like a kid.

"Okay, everyone! You may now practice again!" Sir Taeyang shouted. Everyone then started scattering to practice with their partner including Jungkook and Taehyung oppa while me, still in shock.

"Oh, Jennie! I'm so sorry but Ms.Manoban will be your partner from now on," Sir Taeyang said that made me turn to look at him. He's now in front of us. Fuck, so Lisa will really be partner?!

"Don't worry! Ms.Manoban as your partner is totally an advantage, I tell you!"

"So good luck!" Sir Taeyang added and started walking away from us. What the hell is happening?!

"Mind starting?" Lisa asks that made me look at her.

"Y-yah! Why are we even partners all of a sudden?!" Okay, to be honest, I don't want to dance with Lisa cause I might die because of my heartbeat getting out of control while dancing with her!

"Cause I requested it, Now shall we start?" She plainly answered and asked.

WHAT AGAIN?

____________________________________________

Sorry for updating just now, I was planning to update last Friday but I got lazy so I'm so sorry >.< Anyways here you have it! ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 1.3K 41
FAN-FICTIONAL story where Jennie, college student who always have a dream on becoming a Princess will soon meet the real life Princess of Thailand Li...
534K 16.5K 78
Lisa and Jennie are happy. They're engaged and about to have a baby. Just as they're about to get their happy ending Lisa gets into an accident and f...
28.7K 564 34
Billionaire bachelorette Lalisa Manoban at the age of 30 is now tired of being alone. She once dreamt of having a big family of her own, but since sh...
294K 10K 17
Jennie is about to get married in a month as excitement washes all over her mind and body like other brides should have. She spreads the news to eve...