It's You

By NagkataonLang

Thirdy Ravena & Bea de Leon Fanfic More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 5

5.1K 113 16
By NagkataonLang

I wish I could tell you all the little things you do that light up my soul in such small, beautiful ways.
Aubrey Vivant

After our heavy lunch, Bea and I decided to roam around the beach. There were mangroves that surrounded the other side of the Dimanglet Island. The simplicity of the white sandy beach made it more beautiful.

We headed back to our cottage after the quick walk. "Babe, pwede bang magpahinga muna tayo? Kahit 15 minutes lang, please." Bea said with her very malambing voice.

"Sure, Babe. Do you want to take a nap first?" She just nodded as an answer.

So I pulled her and run to the big tree with a huge rattan duyan near our cottage. "This is so nice, Babe." She said and immediately lie down. Pinagmamasdan ko lang sya habang inaayos nya ang kanyang posisyon sa paghiga. "Babe, tabi ka na saken." So I went to the other side of the duyan at humiga na din. I extended my arm and she rested her head on my chest. And in just a minute, my baby was sleeping soundly. I stared at her angelic face, You are beautiful Bea. You have this natural charm that caught me the very first time our eyes met. Why it seems like you already have a special place in my heart. Then I closed my eyes and dozed off.

I woke up feeling her warm lips planting small kisses on my cheeks, I opened my eyes and see Bea wearing her sweetest smile, "Wakey, wakey po."  I closed my eyes again and I heard her, "Babe wake up na please."  I pointed my cheek, asking for another kiss. "Ayaw," she said with finality on her voice.

"One lang Baby," I said with my paawa voice.

I remained my eyes closed for a minute, I was about to open my eyes when I felt something soft and warm on the corner of my lips. Napangiti ako, Stop teasing me Bea, baka hindi ako makapagpigil at mahalikan kita.

I opened my eyes and I saw her blushing. I reached for her and give a peck on her cheek. "Thank you Baby." Hindi ako natiis ng baby ko.

We went back to the boat and we were heading to our forth destination. "Sir Thirdy at Ma'am Bea, our next stop is the Twin Lagoons po, one of the must-see destinations here in Coron. For sure maeenjoy nyo po ang place." Kuya Lito said as the boat docked.

"This is the first lagoon po, where the boats dock. The second lagoon is hidden po, during high tide, you can use ladder over the rock. Since normal naman po ang water level, pwede nyo na lang po languyin at lumusot sa maliit na butas underneath the rock." Kuya Lito pointed the rock. "Tawagin nyo na lang po ako pag may kailangan kayo, babantayan ko lang po kayo. Enjoy po."

We immediately jumped off the boat, Bea was not affraid anymore. "Brave na Baby ko." She just gave me a smile showing her teeth.

"Come on Babe, I'm so excited na." She pulled me, waggling her arm as if she really knows how to swim na.

We reached the small crevice underneath the rock. "Careful Baby," I placed my hands on top of her head for protection.

"Thanks Babe."

As we passed the tight impasse, we were amazed on the scenery of the hidden lagoon. The rock walls were really impressive and the temperature of the water also alternates between warm and cold.

"Babe, bring me to the middle of the lake please." She placed her arms around my neck and I immediately followed her.

After few minutes, we reached the middle of the lake. "Yehey, thank you Babe." She said while waggling her arms. "This is such a chill place, I can stay here all day long and just float and float." She looks like a kid enjoying the water.

"You are so cute Babe." I let out a loud laugh, "You swim like a puppy." And she looked at me pouting and with her puppy eyes.

"Wah, salbahe ka." Bea said and slapped me on my shoulder. "Bakit kasi ikaw ang galing mo lumangoy."

"Just like you Baby, nalunod din ako before." I said while rubbing my shoulder. Sakit ng palo ng girlfriend ko.

"Teach me how to swim Babe." She said and waggled her arms again.

"Sure Babe, but not here, okay?" Then I started removing my life vest.

"Okay," Bea answered back. "But what are you doing? Bakit mo hinuhubad ang vest mo?" Worry evident on her face.

"Just wanna dive lang Babe and enjoy the underwater scenery, cover ko lang." I raised my hand showing the gopro.

"But you don't even have diving equipments." She was protesting now.

"I'll be quick," and I gave her a forehead kiss.

I took a deep breathe and swamp into the water. Just like the Barracuda Lake, the underwater rock formations were really amazing, there were varieties of water species, too. I wasn't able to reach the bottom of the lake since I don't have any diving devices. I really enjoyed this.

I gasped as I float on the water. I was a bit far where Bea was drifting, she was facing on the other side. So I swam towards her, and hugged her from behind. "Hi Baby," I said still puffing, I felt Bea shaking so I released her from my hug and face her, she was crying. "Babe, what happened to you?" But instead of answering me, she pulled me for a hug. "Shhh, stop crying na Baby." Lalo lang sya umiyak.

I just let her cry until she calm down. "I hate you." She said, para pa din syang naiyak. I just wiped her tears, "Sorry na Baby."

"Tinakot mo ko, sabi mo mabilis ka lang. Ang tagal mo kaya. Akala ko hindi mo na ako babalikan." I held her face and kissed her cheeks.

"Sorry Babe." Pinagdikit ko ang mga noo namin. "I'm sorry, kung natakot ka. I hate myself, ayokong naiyak ka."

We were just staring at each other, my nose brushing on her cheek. She was smiling sweetly, and damn, I really wanna own her rosy lips. But I don't want to rush things, so just like what she usually do, I pressed my lips on the corner of her lips. Then I hugged her tightly.

After that sweet moment, I was so glad that there was never an awkwardness between the two of us. We took our photos and captured videos of us hugging each other. Naramdaman kong mas naging clingy sya.

We headed back to the boat after a couple of hours of drifting on the water. As the engine starts, Kuya Lito discuss about our final stop. "Sir Thirdy at Ma'am Bea, papunta na po tayo sa huling bahagi ng tour natin today, ang Coron Coral Triangle. One of the best snorkeling sites here po. We have full face snorkel masks po dito para magamit nyo."

We were preparing our masks when the boat stops in the middle of the sea. "Nandito na po tayo." Kuya Lito said with a smile. "Sa banda po doon madami kayong makikitang iba't ibang klaseng lamang dagat." Sabay turo sa di kalayuan. "Enjoy po."

"Excited na ko Babe." She said smiling from ear to ear.

"Ako din." Then we both laugh.

"Basta Baby, signal ka lang if there's something wrong. I'll hold your hand to pull you habang nagsnorkling tayo, okay?" I said to her and we jumped off the boat.

True enough, this was one of the best snorkling sites because of the very clear blue water. We swam together with school of fish and got close to different coral species. I can feel that Bea was really enjoying this activity, most of the time she squeezes my hand and look at me smiling.

It was good 30 minutes when we were heading back to the boat, but I panicked as Bea held my hand tightly and signaling something. I lifted my head and removed the gear. "Babe, bakit?" I got nervous when I saw her pale face.

"Sea ur—chin, Babe, I was stung by sea urchin." She said stuttering.

I hurriedly put her arms around my neck and swam as fast as I can to go back to the boat.

"Kuya, help. My girlfriend was stung by a sea urchin." I shouted as I assisted Bea getting into the boat. I let her sit extending her right leg on the chair. Namamaga na yung ankle nya.

Kuya Lito immediately attended to us, handling a bottled water and empty bottle. "Sir Thirdy, I'm sorry po, wala po kaming dalang vinegar. Yun po ang inilalagay namin pag may na sea urchin." He said on his very apologetic tone.

"Anong dapat nating gawin?" Medyo napataas na ang boses ko.

"Hugasan po muna natin ng malinis na tubig." And then Kuya Lito poured the water on the infected area.

"Babe masakit ba?" She just shook her head.

"Makirot lang." And she gave me a forced smile.

"Sir, Ma'am, may substitute po sa vinegar."

"Ano?" We said in unison.

"Urine po." Nahihiyang sabi ni Kuya Lito.

"What? Urine?" Gulat naming tanong. Kuya Lito just nodded and handed me an empty bottle.

"Babe wiwi daw." Bea said with a hope in her voice.

"Wiwi, seryoso ka ba Babe?" I asked her and she nodded, so I got into tizzy.

I started unzipping my board shorts, "Close your eyes Babe." She covered her eyes with her hands.

"What are you doing Babe? Bakit ka naghuhubad?"

"Diba, wiwi?" I said natataranta na ko.

"Babe, use the bottle." She said and I looked at the empty bottle. "Put your pee there." I facepalmed as I realized my stupidity.

I turned back and started peeing in the bottle. "Ahhh sorry Babe." Trying to concentrate on what I was doing. I forced myself to pee, kahit hindi pa ko nawiwiwi.

Then after I collected my pee, I faced Bea and looked at her swollen ankle. "Baby, I'll pour my pee na, okay lang?" I said asking her again if she was really sure about it.

"Bilis na Babe, ilagay mo na." She said with sense of urgency and so I obliged.

"Sorry Babe, sorry." I said as I poured the last drop.

Kuya Lito handed another bottled water and a soap, "Sir Thirdy, Ma'am Bea pacensya na po talaga kayo. Hayaan nyo po pagkalipas ng ilang minuto, mawawala na po ang pamamaga nyan. Tapos po ay hugasan nyo na ng malinis na tubig ang paa ni Mam Bea." We just nodded at him and mouthed okay then he went back beside the helmsman.

I looked at her and she was looking better. "That was crazy." She said suppressing her laugh.

"But you're fine now? Hindi na makirot?" I asked, still worried.

"No na." She answered. I sat beside her and pulled her for a hug. She leaned on me, so I laid my head on her shoulder.

"Kinabahan ako don, Baby. Sa sobrang ganda mo, pati sea urchin naattract sayo." She laughed on my statement.

"Loko ka." Bea answered. "Ganda nga, amoy wiwi naman." Natawa na din ako.

After few minutes, I can say that the wiwi was really effective. So I sat infront of Bea and reached for her ankle. I poured the water and cleaned it with soap. "Salamat Babe." And she gave me a peck on my cheek. She's getting sweeter, nakakakilig. Fuck Thirdy, anong pinagsasasabi mo.

It was late in the afternoon and we were heading back to Coron town. We decided to sit at the edge of the boat, feeling the salty air. Nakasandal lang si Bea sa akin at nakaback-hug lang ako sakanya.

We were watching the birds fly and how the sky painted with yellow and orange. It was sunset again, what a way to end our day. "Thank you for today Babe." I heard her say. She looked at me and gave me her sweetest smile.

"No Babe, thank you. One for the books." I smiled, too.

She moved a little to reached for my face. She closed her eyes and slowly pressed her lips on the corner of my lips. This signature move of her made me shiver. I closed my eyes, I can't fight my feelings anymore. Little by little, I moved my lips and started owning hers. I felt her smiling so I gently move my lips and in few seconds, she was responding to my kiss. A minute of sharing those sweet kisses, that was unforgettable.

We arrived at the Coron port. Bea and I removed our vests and handed it to Kuya Lito. "Maraming Salamat po Sir Thirdy at Ma'am Bea. Sana po ay nag enjoy kayo. Pacensya na din po sa nangyari kanina."

"Wala yun Kuya, safe naman po ang girlfriend ko." I said to Kuya Lito.

"Salamat po Kuya Lito." Bea said while fixing our things.

I opened my dry bag and got the white shirt. "Babe, hands up." And I started putting on her shirt.

We were about to get off the boat when Kuya Lito called us. "Sir Thirdy at Ma'am Bea, saglit lang po. As a token po, please accept this flashdrive po. I took shots of you Sir, Ma'am since nagstart yung tour natin, nandyan po lahat ng kopya. And lastly po, here's a hard copy po nun dalawa sa pinakapaborito kong picture nyo. Sana po ay magustuhan nyo." He handed us an instax copy, one was a photo of Bea and I, sleeping peacefully at the huge rattan duyan while hugging each other. The second photo was when we were sitting at the edge of the boat staring at each other. Oh we look good together.

We thanked Kuya Lito and got off the boat. We were both silent on our way back to the hotel. Our hands were intertwined but no one dared to speak. I can't read her facial expression, Is she mad at me?

We reached the hotel by 6 in the evening. Bea immediately rushed to the shower room and I stayed at the mini bar while waiting for her.

After few minutes, she went out of the shower room without looking at my direction. Galit ata talaga sya saken. So I rushed to the shower room and took a bath. Mamaya ko na lang sya kakausapin.

I saw her sitting comfortably on the bed while watching television. Bea stared at me and gave me a small smile. "Can I sit beside you?" She just nodded, so I sat beside her and reached for her hand, she doesn't protest tho.

"Babe, are you mad at me?" I asked her then she shook her head. "Eh bakit di mo ko kinakausap? I'm sorry Baby." Para akong batang magsosorry sakanya.

She laughed and hugged me. "Babe, I'm not mad, okay? I'm just overwhelmed. You made me the happiest today, so thank you."

"I thought you're mad at me kasi I kissed you." She burried her face on my chest. Nahihiya sya. I held her face para tumingin sya sa akin. "Baby, sorry ulit. Sana hindi ka galit sa akin."

She was suppressing her laugh. "Hindi nga." She said at di nya na napigilan ang tawa nya.

"So, pwede na kita i-kiss palagi sa lips?" Bea slapped my arm.

"Pervert." She said still laughing.

"Pervert pala ah." So I started tickling her.

"Stop na Babe, please." Tawa sya ng tawa, hindi ko sya tinigilan hanggang napasandal na sya sa headboard.

"Gotcha." I said, habang nilalapit ko ang mukha ko sakanya. We were staring at each other, rubbing our noses with a smile on our faces. "Thank you for today Baby. I'm so excited to spend my tomorrow with you." Then I gave her a smack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 331 72
Self explanatory. Read my bio for an IMPORTANT message about copyright! Have fun reading, comment, and vote.... ⚠️smut⚠️ ahead for all you horny bitc...
88.6K 766 44
Is love worth all the pains and the hate?
44.3K 777 37
Bea De Leon from Poveda meets Kim Kianna Dy from DLSZ. An unexpected path is ahead of them as destiny may not be on their side. Is this a love story...