Sparks ➳ J.JK

By bloodsweatandTAESS

She was an orphan. He was the owner's son. She met him on his birthday every year. What happens when he decid... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (final chapter)

Chapter 5

13.9K 586 45
By bloodsweatandTAESS

Wait,what?
Did he just say that jungkook will be staying here? Did I hear him right?
No,no that's no possible. I mean why would he want to stay here anyways?

I paused my thoughts for a second and diverted my attention towards the table. Everyone one had a shocked expression. Except for Ms.Choi . She had a pleasant smile plastered on her face.

Oh! She probably already knew about this.

It doesn't make sense. At least to me it did not.

"Yes, you maybe surprised but that's the truth. He will be staying here",Mr. Jeon continued.

The little children were excited, even with the less amount of time they spent together,they had adored him.

While soo-ji who sat beside,well I couldn't differentiate her from the kids. Her face was gleaming.
She grinned from ear to ear.

She turned towards me as soon as she noticed me looking her way. "I'm too excited!",She whisper-shouted.

"Maybe we could seduce him."

"He probably has a girlfriend", I shook my head, disagreeing.

Her smile died. She sent a glare my way and turned around to face Mr.Jeon.

It's not my mistake. He probably has a girlfriend. I mean with those looks how could he not?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604K 26.8K 38
When circumstances force Park Jihye into a loveless marriage of convenience with the younger brother of the person she has loved with her whole heart...
264K 11.6K 40
"𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓." a jeon jungkook story. © archi...
247K 7.1K 41
I'm Jeon Jungkook, a boy who's life went downhill after his parents found out about him being a little. Mommy said that I'm not the one who supposed...
1.9M 81.7K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...