virtual boyfriend

Galing kay JIMINTOKKI

"y-you're.. real?!" ใ€Œjikook fanfictionใ€ a small warning: mention of y/n because i can't think of any names... Higit pa

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
ending page

!!!

10.9K 423 297
Galing kay JIMINTOKKI

i wrote this 4 months ago so expect for a cringy smut bc im lazy to edit it.

ps. this chapter reached 4k fOR A SMUT CHAPTER. wtf, damn.

******

mature content
(sURPRISE)

three years. it has been three years since jimin and jungkook became together. they are living together yet they barely see each other because of how busy they are with works.

its their third anniversary and jimin was very eager to finish all of the paper works that were assigned to him. during breaks, he would still working while eating because jungkook would get mad if he starve his self.

once he's done, he checks the time and found out that it was still early. he texted jungkook asking what time would he go home so that jimin could pick him up.

bunny
dont mind picking me up
just go home straight

jimin frowned from the younger's reply. did he forgot? jimin shrugged it off because jungkook would never forget their anniversary. so, he send a 'okay :)' which got responded by a heart emoji.

jimin smiled and placed his phone back to his pocket, picking up his bag and exits the office.

when jimin got home, he saw jungkook who was busy sweeping the floor, his back facing him. but thats not what surprised him the most. jungkook was wearing an oversized shirt where his shoulder is exposed and its tempting jimin to mark it. his milky thick thighs and his ass underneat the big shirt didnt go unnoticed by jimin that made him thought, what is this young man trying to do?

jimin loosen his necktie and drop his bag quietly on the floor, licking his plump lips as he walk silently towards jungkook and slowly wrapped his arms around his waist making jungkook squeak but calmed down when he recognize the warmth coming from the person behind him, "jiminie, you got home early," jimin hummed.

"you didnt go to work?" jimin asked, his chin resting on jungkook's shoulder.

"no," he said, "i dont feel going to work today. also, this house is so dirty. when was the last time it got cleaned?" jungkook asked making jimin giggled.

but honestly, thats not the only reason why he didnt go to work. jungkook wants to have enough energy for something. something that both of them waited for so long.

jungkook felt jimin trailing kisses from his shoulder, his neck to the back of his ear. soft whimpers escaped from jungkook's mouth, dropping the sweeper on the floor.

jimin turned jungkook around so he's now facing younger. jungkook met jimin's dark eyes staring at his eyes. he was too distracted to jimin's hypnotizing eyes, he didnt notice that jimin was already leaning closer and before he realize it, he found his self responding to the kiss, his hands gripping on jimin's shirt.

jimin gently pushed him to the nearest wall of the living room without breaking the kiss. the younger let out a small grunt once he felt his back against the wall but he didnt complained.

"ㅡor pin you against the wall and attack your neck and fill them with hickeys as you moan my name.."

jimin pulled out from the kiss and went to jungkook's jawline to his neck. kissing and biting on the certain skin causing jungkook to moan, "aah.. h-hyung.." jungkook's hand played with jimin's hair while his other hand stayed still on gripping jimin's shirt.

jimin continued what he was doing until he reached jungkook's exposed collarbone that he's been dying to mark. he first lick on jungkook's collarbone, earning a soft moan from the younger as his grip on jimin's hair tightened. jimin felt his member twitching underneat his pants from the younger's moans. if he continue this, he might lose his self control and fuck jungkook right there and then. he promised they wont do it until jungkook's ready and jimin wants to fulfill his promise.

"jungkook," jimin said in a deep voice, sending shivers to the younger, "do you want me to stop? please tell me while i still can control myself."

jungkook pulled him closer, their bodies touching as he rubbed his clothed member against jimin's, "f-fuck, jungkook-"

"its okay to lose control, hyung," jungkook breathed out, whimpering afterwards as he continued rubbing his member on jimin's.

"wha-?"

"im ready, hyung," jungkook said, "make me feel damn good.."

jimin groaned before kissing the younger, "make you feel good until our neighbors file a complaint to us for being loud?" jimin growled near his ear that made the younger grip tightly on his arms for support, feeling his legs trembling in excitement and arousal, "until the only thing you will be able to scream is my name?"

"yes, fuck yes," jungkook moaned, "do it, please. fuck me."

jimin smirked, "gladly," he said. they shared a passionate kiss until it became a sloppy one. jimin's hands traveled to jungkook's thighs as it went upper and inner thighs, his hand brushing gently on the younger's clothed dick on purpose that causes jungkook to be the first one to pull out from the kiss as he moan, grabbing on jimin's hair.

jimin felt how wet jungkook was but thats not what he noticed. he felt how thin the fabric was covering on the younger's member. jimin went on his knees, lifting jungkook's tshirt enough for him to see whats underneat the oversized shirt that covered his thighs.

"you're wearing a panty?" jimin asked with a smirk on his face making jungkook blushed, "damn you're prepared."

"o-only for you.." jungkook shyly said, "w-wanna surprise h-hyung," he said in between his breath.

"you did great, baby. clearly not expecting this," jimin said as he lick his plump lips, "love the surprise, ggukie."

jimin started to kiss jungkook's inner thighs as his hand was busy massaging jungkook's clothed member, already leaking in pre-cum, "haaa.. j-jimin.." jungkook moaned.

"who's jimin, baby boy?" he asked as he bit on a skin, leaving a hickey somewhere in the said male's inner thighs.

"d-daddy..~" jimin felt his member twitch under his pants that made him groan and pulled down the black lace panty that jungkook was wearing and wrapped his hand around the cock, pumping it slowly as the leaking pre-cums are spreading around jungkook's length.

jimin brought his mouth to jungkook's length and took him whole. the warmness that jungkook felt inside jimin's mouth felt so good, "haaa..ah-" jungkook moaned.

as jimin swirls his tongue around jungkook's, his hand is slowly reaching for jungkook's hole, teasing the entrance by circling his index finger around the rim, "ugh.. aah-" jimin inserted his index finger easily, making him frown. jungkook guessed it so he answered between his breath, "i- ah.. i stretched m-myself earlier w-while i was t-taking a shower.." jimin frowned even more, pulling out, earning a whine from the younger, "daddy?-- aah!"

"who says you're allowed to touch yourself, baby boy?" jimin glared as he lift jungkook's right leg and placed them on his shoulder then harshly pushed two fingers inside jungkook's hole, earning a scream from the younger as his hole clenched tightly around jimin's fingers.

"i.. i-im aaah- hngh-" jimin continued to thrust his two fingers in a fast pace before adding the third finger and started scissoring his hole to stretch it more, "im sorry d-daddy-- ugh-" jungkook moaned out loud.

"does your fingers pleasure you like this?" jimin asked as he thrust his fingers, curling them when his fingers came in contact with jungkook's prostate that made him in tears as he arched his back.

"d-daddy- aah-!! hnngh.. t-there, please!" jungkook whined when jimin's thrusts slowed down.

"i asked you a question, baby boy," jimin said and thrusts his fingers slowly but deeper as he kept on teasing his prostate which drove jungkook insane.

"n-no daddy," jungkook said in between his moans, "d-daddy can o-only pleasure m-me like t-thisㅡ aaah.."

suddenly, a knock interrupted their heat session followed by a voice, "jungkook!" both males turned their heads at the locked door, remaining on their intimidating position where in jungkook was against the wall, his leg on jimin's shoulder and jimin's fingers inside his hole.

"oh shit," jungkook cursed, "i forgot that i invited taehyung and his girlfriend to come over. i thought you'll go home late.." he whispered.

"oh," jimin said, "two audience doesnt sound bad, right?" jungkook stared at him weirdly that made him smirk.

"whaㅡ aah-!" jungkook covered his mouth with his both hands to prevent his moans from getting louder as jimin started to thrust his fingers deeper and hit his prostate over and over while licking his cock professionally as if its a lollipop.

"hey, jungkook?" taehyung called.

"d-daddy w-what are you-"

"taehyung has a duplicate key to our house, right?" although confused, jungkook nodded, "what would you feel if they saw us in this kind of situation? you looking so fucked up with only my fingers as i abuse your prostate while i take your cock whole. moaning my name shamelessly because i made you feel damn good." jimin said and licked the tip of jungkook's cock then taking him whole, deepthroating him.

he smirked when jungkook's hole tightened around his fingers and felt the younger's cock twitched inside his mouth, jungkook whimpering in excitement as he imagined it. he's so aroused about someone seeing him like this, already a moaning mess, back against the living room's wall as his daddy make him feel good for being a good boy. it honestly made jungkook drool.. like literally.

jungkook felt disgusting and he likes it. want to be proud because only park jimin could make him feel like this.

"i forgot i have the duplicate key! let me search for it," they heard taehyung said.

"would you like that, baby boy?" jimin asked after pulling out, voice was raspy and deep while his fingers are still busy thrusting inside jungkook's hole.

"d-daddy, n-noo~" jungkook shook his head.

"really? but your body says otherwise, baby," jimin said, "what a naughty boy. so turned on about someone seeing him this fucked up."

jungkook's legs started to tremble and his hole tightened once again, "d-daddy aah- g-gonna c-cum.." he whispered, "c-can b-baby cum? c-can i?"

"taetae, its okay. maybe kook went somewhere," y/n says, "lets just call him once we got home, okay?"

"okay."

once theyre gone, jimin pulled his fingers out and got up, "n-no, no, daddy please," jungkook panicked as he pulled the hem of jimin's shirt, "d-daddy, i wanna c-cum, please," he cried as he felt how heavy and painful his cock was after his climax was denied.

"im sorry baby, but i dont want you to cum yet." jimin gave him a hug, "can you hold it for daddy?"

jungkook was hesitant but nodded his head anyway. jimin patted his head as he mumbled, "good boy."

"lets get you to our bed, baby," jimin said with a sweet smile, "i want to make you comfortable as we make love, yeah?" jungkook blushed and nodded his head as he picked up his panty on the floor.

suddenly, he was carried in bridal style making him squeak in surprisement, "daddy-!!"

"you're heavy, kookie," jimin pouts as he walks to the stairs, carrying his big baby.

"maybe because im taller than you?" jungkook said and giggled. he squeaked again when jimin threw him on his shoulder and slapped his ass cheek.

"aah-!" jungkook yelped, "hey, what was that for?!"

"thats for calling me short."

"but i didnt say anything? i just said im taller than you!"

"exactly, jeon jungkook," jimin said and gently laid jungkook on the bed.

jimin loosen his necktie and remove it from his neck and started to unbutton his shirt. after that, he removed it and threw it to the side of the bedroom along with his necktie. he unbuckled his pants and pulled it down, leaving his boxers and then hovered on top of jungkook.

jimin lifted jungkook's oversized shirt up and threw it god-knows-where and claimed jungkook's lips. jungkook wrapped his arms around jimin's neck and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss while jimin's hand started to roam around jungkook's body, doing wonders such as circling his finger around jungkook's sensitive nipple that made jungkook to arch his back, jungkook's member brushing against jimin's clothed erection as the both males groaned between the kiss and jimin took the opportunity to slide his tongue inside jungkook's wet cavern and jungkook moaning in the process.

as jimin pulled out, a string of saliva connects their lips. jimin leaned his forehead against jungkook's as both of them tried to regain their breaths.

"jiminie.." jungkook breathed out, "i love you."

jimin smiled, "i love you too, kookie," and pecked jungkook's forehead, "i love you," he said again and pecked jungkook's cheeks, then his nose making jungkook lightly giggle and then kissed jungkook's sweet lips.

his kiss went to his jawline, then to his soft neck where he left a lot of hickeys that would probably last for a week, down to his chest and played with jungkook's nipples. his tongue twirling around his nipple while his other hand worked with the other one.

"haah- daddy.." he arched his back once again. after he had enough playing with his nipples, he went lower until he's now facing jungkook's member. jungkook was panting and he expect jimin would take his member whole again but he didnt.

jungkook felt jimin's hot breath against his member, making him whimper as his member twitches. jimin's warm hands massages his thighs, enough to give him pleasure.

"hnngh.."

"baby, can you hold your legs for me?" jungkook was confused but he lift his legs up, thanking all the gods that he's flexible enough. he doesnt mind that he's already folding himself into half, "good boy," jimin praised him once again making him blush.

jimin examined how hot jungkook looks like right now and would fuck him right there and then but he wants to take it easy and focus on making his love of his life feel good that only him could do. jimin wants jungkook to remember his first timeㅡ their first time.

jungkook felt embarrassed because of jimin's intense gaze on his body. he felt exposed but it turned him on so much.

jimin leaned closer to jungkook's hole to tease it by licking the rim. a loud gasp escaped from jungkook's mouth as he tensed up, "d-daddy.. w-what was that?"

jimin didnt answer him, instead, jimin shove his tongue inside jungkook's hole. jungkook's eyes shot opened to the pleasure. his grip to the bed sheets tightened as he tried to get away from jimin's skillfull tongue doing unbearable pleasure inside his hole, "haa- ah- ugh- d-daddyㅡ!!" jungkook keep moving but jimin grip tightened on jungkook's waist to make him stay still that would probably leave bruises tomorrow but neither of the two males seemed to care. jungkook arched his back as tears escaped from his eyes because of the pleasure. too much pleasure. jungkook didnt know that he would love the feeling of jimin's tongue inside his hole, eating him out.

jimin swirl his tongue around jungkook's walls, earning a high pitched moans from jungkook as his hole clenched on jimin's tongue, "d-daddy!! oh- aaah- hnngh-!!" jimin only groaned, sending vibrations to jungkook. the younger tried to push his self further to feel jimin's tongue deeper as he felt it swirl inside, "f-fuck d-daddyㅡ aah- ah-!! y-your tongue f-fucks m-me well, d-daddy. l-love how ugh- aah!- it f-feels." jungkook moaned out loud. he wants to tell how good his daddy made him feel.

jimin pulled out and faced the younger, "you love how i eat your ass out?"

jungkook nodded his head, as he whined, "w-wanna c-cum with o-only daddy's t-tongue. f-fucking my h-hole, f-filling it w-with saliva," jungkook moaned, "baby bun w-wants it. please, please."

"what a slut. begging to be fucked with my tongue. wants his ass dripping wet with saliva. disgusting," jimin said as he spread jungkook's legs wider, "how bad do you want it, slut?"

jungkook felt his body trembled and his cock twitching. he love this side of jimin, "s-so bad, d-daddy! w-want my ass to be s-stretched w-with daddy's tongue. r-ruin your little s-slut bunny, p-ple-- aaah! f-fuck!" jimin interrupted the younger by pushing his tongue inside his hole. he cant control any longer. every word that jungkook says makes him feel arouse.

he pushed his tongue deeper as he thrust it in harder inside the hole, earning a loud scream of pleasure from jungkook, "ugh- aah-!! f-felt good- aah!" jungkook folded his self more to let jimin have more access inside his hole. everytime jimin swirls his tongue around his hole, jungkook's eyes are rolling to the back of his head with his mouth widely open, drooling.

"b-bunny's about t-to cum!" jungkook screamed. jimin inserted his middle finger inside jungkook's hole and thrust it in with a same pace as he thrust his tongue, giving jungkook a lot of pleasure. after a few thrusts, jungkook came hard on his stomach.

jimin pulled out, giving a last lick on jungkook's hole that was leaking with his own saliva. he got up to remove his last clothing, which is his boxers. jungkook's legs fell on the bed, his hungry eyes watching jimin pulling down his boxers.

jimin let out a moan once the air brushed against his throbbing cock. it was so red, so painful and it was finally sprung free. he look at jungkook once again and oh, the view was so sinful. his hair was a mess, mouth agape, hole dripping with saliva and lets add the sweats that made jungkook so.. freaking hot, he felt his member twitch. jimin was so happy that he's the only one who could see his boyfriend like this. the sight is only exclusive for jimin- only for him.

"the lube's over there," jungkook said between his breaths, pointing at the night stand. he was still trying to recover from his high.

"you're really prepared," jimin chuckled.

"my main reason why i didnt go to work today," jungkook said with a small laugh. jimin look at him with wide eyes, "but its true that i cleaned the house because its really dirty. god."

jimin only shook his head with a smile on his face, "but baby, we wont need it anymore. i covered your hole well with my saliva like how you want it," he said, his smile was soon changed to a smirk.

jungkook was flustered. he couldnt believe he actually begged jimin to make him cum with his tongue, "didnt know you're that kinky," jimin added.

"im not!"

"keep telling yourself that, bunbun," jimin chuckled as he crawled on top of jungkook, lifting the younger's legs up and placing one of them on his shoulder, "you ready?"

jungkook bit his lips and slowly nodded his head, "i'll be gentle, baby."

"you better. because heck thats.." jungkook paused, "..huge," he whispered but enough for jimin to hear it which made him giggle. he felt his cheeks heated up as jimin reached for his hand and intertwined their fingers, positioning his tip on jungkook's hole.

jimin slowly inserted his length inside jungkook. the younger whimpered in pain as jimin pushed his length further, "s-so tight.." jimin said, letting out a deep groan as jungkook's hole took him whole.

"d-daddy.. i-it hurts.." jungkook whimpered, tears escaping from his eyes as he held on jimin's hands tightly. aside from how sensitive his hole right now, the pain of having his hole being so stretched with not just huge but also thick cock gives double pain.

jimin leaned down to kiss jungkook's tears, then pecked his lips, "do you want daddy to distract you?"

"yes, d-daddy."

jimin started kissing jungkook distracting him from the pain and to give him time to adjust to the size. not long after, jungkook moved his hips, indicating that jimin can move now.

jimin pulled out from the kiss and thrusts slowly inside his hole, "hnngh- ahh..~" jungkook moaned, as he held jimin's hand tightly while the other one is clutching on the bed sheet.

jimin started to fasten his pace which made jungkook moans louder and it was doubled when jimin hit his prostate. he arched his back, eyes are shot opened and his mouth are apart- his drools are flowing as he let out a high pitched moan, "d-do it again p-please, daddy."

he pulled his length until it was only the tip inside his hole and then slamming it back, hitting the same spot over and over again, sending pleasures to jungkook.

jimin continued on abusing jungkook's hole and prostate with an inhuman pace, "aaah- ugh- haaa- d-daddy...!!!" jungkook screamed, tears are flowing from his eyes from the pleasure as he reach for jimin's bare back, his nails digging on the skin.

jimin only let out a deep groan, sweats dripping on his face, "f-fuck. t-thats right baby, scream how good i made you feel," he said, still thrusting inside jungkook's hole.

"s-so ugh- aah- f-fucking good, d-daddy!" jungkook screamed in between his uncontrollable moans, "h-heaven! d-daddy can- haaa- aah- send me t-to- ugh h-heaven! f-fuck- im c-close!" he shamelessly screamed to the top of his lungs, his voice cracking as he felt himself near. he gripped on jimin's shoulder tightly as jimin maintained the fast pace as he thrust.

as jimin felt himself close too, he reached for jungkook's cock and started pumping it with the same pace, making jungkook arch his back as his eyes rolled back to the back of his head from the pleasure.

"p-park jimin i- im gonna-!!"

"cum, baby."

jungkook screamed as he came on jimin's hand and stomach. after a few thrusts, jimin came with a loud groan inside jungkook's hole, filling him good which made jungkook sigh in contentment.

they stayed still on their position as they tried to regain their breaths. it was now quiet, only their heavy pants could be heard inside the bedroom.

jimin flashed a smile, "so.. how was it?"

"w-wonderful," jungkook said in between his breaths, his voice was hoarse from all the screamings and moanings, "we should have done it before."

"its never too late for that, baby boy," jimin chuckled and peck on jungkook's forehead making the younger let out a soft giggle. he was about to pull his length inside his hole when jungkook stopped him, "whats wrong?"

"w-well.." jungkook stuttered, his cheeks are starting to reddened, "y-your cum might leak once you pull out."

"i'll clean you-"

"i mean.. i still want to feel it inside me.." he said shyly, "it feels good."

jimin's eyes widened but then he smirked, "dont tell me you bought yourself a buttplug?" jungkook blushed as he looked away, "what a naughty baby. what about bath?"

"lets bath later. its still early," jungkook pouted. jimin giggled and peck on jungkook's swollen lips.

"im pulling out, hold it for me while i get your buttplug, hm?"

jungkook's eyes twinkled and jimin couldnt help but cooed how cute his baby is. he pulled out and opened the night stand's drawer and took the said buttplug and went back to jungkook who is trying his best not to leak the cum inside his hole.

he inserted the buttplug inside jungkook's hole who moaned in the process because of how sensitive his hole right now, "satisfied?" jimin asked once he lay down beside him.

jungkook nodded his head as they cuddled despite how sticky their body is right now because of the sweats and cums, "happy anniversary, jimin. i love you so much."

"happy anniversary, jungkook. i love you too to the moon and back," jungkook hummed as hw snuggled closer to jimin, "hey kook?"

"yeah?"

"you should wear panties more often- ow, that hurts!" jimin pouts when jungkook bit his arm.

"s-shut up." jungkook then kissed jimin's cheeks as he bury his face on jimin's chest.

"really, you look good with it."

"well.. if you say so.." jungkook said, "...daddy."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.5M 79.4K 68
Unknown: I can't believe you. We've been dating for 3 years. For 3 fucking years! Didn't that mean anything to you? Well it did to me, I spent all th...
176 26 13
"๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ." . ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ? ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด? ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต...
4.8K 224 12
๐€ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐. ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
89.4K 3.5K 62
Jk: I like you Tae: and I don't Jk: I'll still try strongly inspired by a love so beautiful, and love in Tokyo Reminder this is a fanfic if you d...