Pretty Kitty (completed)

By kitsune657

Disclaimer: I don't not own harry potter or the story plot or basically the story in general. All rights goes... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44: Epilogue

Chapter 19

10.3K 272 98
By kitsune657

"Want to tell us what this was all about?" Fred asked, face buried in Harry's hair. The three were currently curled up on George's bed, and hadn't spoke since they'd come up to the dormitory, fifteen minutes ago.

"... No?" Harry said, voice wavering. George shook his head, arm around Harry's waist tightening. Fred snorted with laughter, inappropriate though it was.

"Sorry, let me rephrase that. Tell me what that was all about," Fred said sternly. Harry shrugged, body tensing. George started kissing up Harry's neck – noting the lack of collar – and Harry was instantly putty in their hands. This time, it was Fred shaking his head in exasperation.

"It was, um..." Harry started, voice shaky. Fred petted his tail soothingly. "Well, the thing is..." George rubbed his cat ears. Harry finally jumped up, away from them, sending them dirty glares. Fred grinned and reclined on the bed, while George laughed, reaching out for Harry again.

"Sorry, kitten, we'll stop," George told him insincerely. Harry gave them a flat look and started towards the door.

He never reached it.

Fred, smirking, jumped off the bed and onto Harry, bringing the catboy onto a red rug lain strewn on the stone floor. Harry turned to glare at him, and Fred kissed his lips, before standing and grabbing Harry. Harry hissed at him as he was lifted off the floor and into Fred's arms.

Fred dumped Harry back on the bed when his claws sunk into a freckly arm. George 'tsk'ed and tapped Harry's nose. "Bad kitty."

"Ow," Fred murmured petulantly, rubbing the puncture marks on his arm. Harry frowned and looked down, not willing to admit that he felt slightly guilty.

"Poor Freddie," George said, gathering Fred in his arms and kissing the injured area. Fred nodded pitifully, tears glittering in his eyes. "Did the big bad cat hurt you?"

"Uh-huh," Fred squeaked out, sniffing pathetically. Harry twitched, glaring daggers at the bedspread. He felt guilty, but this was taking it to ridiculous proportions. "It hurts, Georgie."

"I know, baby," George cooed, rocking Fred back and forth. Harry rolled his eyes, muttering curses under his breath, while Fred sniffled and sniffled. When Fred let out a long, loud wail and George murmured soothing words, Harry finally looked up from the bed to shoot them dark looks.

"For fucks sake, you wimp!" Harry snarled. Fred looked scandalised, and George shook his head, looking very stern and authoritative.

Harry gulped, shuffling backwards on the bed at the look George was giving him. George lifted Fred and set him on the bed, before moving from sitting to kneeling on his knees. Harry hit the board at the foot of the bed, and attempted to rise up and slide off the bed.

"Oh no you don't." Was all the warning Harry got before he was jumped by George, who dragged him back to the centre of the bed by his legs, and then straddled his waist. Harry meowed pitifully.

"I think this kitten needs to be punished, don't you, Gred?" George asked, looking towards Fred, who had mysteriously materialised at Harry's side, and was leering down at the catboy. Harry gulped audibly, and Fred looked delighted.

"I do believe he should be punished, Forge," Fred agreed readily. Harry tried to push George off, but the teen refused to budge, grinning down at Harry. Harry refused to admit that he was feeling faint stirs of arousal. That was just fear. Right.

"Here, Gred, keep him down for a minute while I go and get something," George told Fred, who gladly complied, taking George's place on Harry's waist while George slid off the bed to the trunk at the foot of it. Harry heard rummaging, and tried to see what George was up to, but Fred's lips on his stopped his curiosity.

"Such a pretty kitty-cat," Fred murmured against his lips, before pressing down harder. Harry exhaled shakily, opening his mouth for Fred, who didn't hesitate to plunge his tongue into Harry's mouth. Harry arched his back as Fred traced the roof of his mouth, and then rubbed their tongues together.

When Fred pulled away, Harry was slightly flushed, and George was sitting next to his head, rubbing his cat ears. Harry distantly realised he was purring.

Fred moved to his jaw line, licking a long trail to his ear, while George worked on unbuttoning Harry's shirt. Fred moved his body out of the way to help him, lying on his side next to Harry, and nibbling on the lobe of his ear. Harry's breath was beginning to come out in short pants.

George finished unbuttoning his shirt and stared, through lidded eyes, at Harry's revealed skin for a moment. Harry moaned softly at the look, and Fred smirked around his ear, tongue lapping up the shell of it, before he bit the skin just behind.

Harry gasped sharply, and stopped breathing altogether when George's hand rested on his stomach for a moment. His palm seemed to burn Harry, and the boy squirmed, trying to get George's hand to just move. George chuckled, abiding Harry, his hand gliding from his stomach to his chest.

As Fred sucked on Harry's neck, the sounds of his mouth pulling the skin loud and lewd, George rolled one of his nipples between finger and thumb, his mouth biting down on the other one, hard. Harry arched into the rough touch, wishing that his hands weren't being squashed under the twins bodies.

Fred slid off his glasses and threw them somewhere, none of them comprehending the tinkling of shattering glass. Harry's tail finally worked it's way from under his body, and Harry smiled smugly as he made it run up Fred's clothed leg slowly.

Fred gasped and tsked. "Naughty kitten," he murmured and, in one swift, violent move, had ripped the button off Harry's trousers and pulled the zipper apart, probably breaking it. Fred's laughter was dark, seductive, as his hand slipped past the waistband to palm Harry through his boxers.

"Merlin," Harry groaned. George gave one last volatile suck to Harry's nipple that had the boy keening, and began to kiss his way down Harry's torso.

"You can just call me Fred," Fred whispered into Harry's cat ear, and then lightly nipped the tip. His ear swivelled every-which-way. Arrogant though Fred might have sounded, Harry could hear the slight catch in his voice, the stuttering of his breath. Harry's tail was currently rubbing at the area around George's crotch, never quite touching the pronounced bulge.

"I'm gonna tie your tail up in a minute, if you don't stop that," George said against his bellybutton, before he blew gently into the hole, noting with satisfaction that Harry's tail went rigid with the pleasure, finally touching him where he wanted it.

It seemed Fred had taken Harry's lead in denying his partner pleasure, as his hand continued to rub Harry through his clothes, never dipping under his boxers. Harry moaned in frustration, curling his fingers, which were still pressed under Fred, and slightly unsheathing his claws.

"Oh, wow," Fred suddenly hissed as Harry's nails dug into his hip. Harry thumped the back of his head against the bed. Of course Fred would like that. The twins seemed to like all of his revenge.

"Not entirely sure I want to know," George mused, before he sat up, looming over Harry. Harry frowned at him in confusion, wondering where that hot mouth had gone. It had been so close.

George drew his wand out, tapped Harry's trousers, and muttered a spell. Harry's trousers vanished instantly. George then tapped Harry's cock, through his boxers - which also swiftly disappeared- leaving the tip of George's wand touching his exposed erection.

George smiled.

"Time to try out that spell you like so much, Fred," George said quietly. Harry got the feeling that he should run away, as fast as possible. But, for some strange reason, his body just wouldn't comply, which possibly had something to do with Fred staring hungrily at his completely naked body. Harry vaguely registered that they were still both fully clothed – how unfair.

"Igneus iucunditas." The way George practically purred the incantation made Harry's body feel weak as a newborn kitten's. And when George trailed his wand down Harry's dick, he was certain he was going to faint.

"George! Do that again," Harry begged, wanting more and more of the electric sparks that had just been dragged down his cock. Fred seemed rendered helpless as well, gaze fluttering between Harry's cock and his flushed, twisted face.

"You look so sexy," Fred drawled. George gave a murmured agreement, far too busy torturing Harry with this new spell, running his wand up and down, occasionally trailing it up his stomach, his chest, around his nipples, and then back to his crotch.

"Please, please," Harry repeated, head thrashing from side to side. George looked to Fred, who was still staring at Harry, expression slack. George was certain that, were his attention not focused on his wand, he would have been doing exactly the same thing.

"Fred," George hissed, catching his attention. Fred turned his lust-filled gaze to George, who leaned over, seizing his mouth in a hard kiss. Fred moaned, arms immediately wrapping around George's neck, as their tongues met in the middle, rubbing against each other, over each other, fighting to claim each other's mouth.

Harry watched them, cock jerking with every 'slurp'. The two nearly mirror-images of each other kissing had always caused arousal to shoot through him.

As George broke the kiss, he smirked and shoved something into Fred's hand. Fred frowned for a moment, wet pink lips still parted, before he realised what it was. He mirrored George's smirk.

Had Harry been fully in control of his body, he would have sought escape at the smirks, but as it was, the wicked expressions only caused him to groan softly.

"Don't worry kitten-"

"We haven't forgotten you," George finished, pressing his lips against Harry's, fully distracting him from Fred's ministrations.

Fred set down the object in his hand and pulled his wand from his back pocket, sliding it along the bed until it was between Harry's parted legs.

Harry jolted as he felt something cold and wet suddenly appear in his ass. He let out a confused mew, gaze meeting George's, who pressed butterfly kisses to his lips and chin.

"Relax," George told him, and Harry decided to trust him (although he should always remember to never trust a Weasley twin), and made a conscious effort to relax.

The moment he did, something began pushing at his entrance. Harry shot up and stared down at Fred, who had a hand positioned between his legs. Fred laughed softly, making Harry flush with embarrassment.

"I told you, relax," George repeated, breath ghosting Harry's cat ear. Harry squirmed, resisting the urge to rub his ear, which was made easier as George began sucking on it.

Fred pushed his finger in, and Harry tensed, before trying to relax. Fred continued to inch his finger further, and by the time it was fully in, Harry's breath was coming out in short pants. George was once again using his wonderful wand on Harry's cock.

Fred moved his finger out slightly, and then back in. Harry groaned, reaching out for George. His hand landed on George's clothed erection.

George gasped softly, and Harry tensed, before making himself relax. He couldn't keep getting scared off by doing something during sex; he'd gone through with giving George a blowjob, and the redhead in question was giving him amazing pleasure.

Harry's fingers trailed softly over the bulge in George's jeans. George gazed at Harry steadfastly, and Harry bucked as Fred's finger pressed down on his prostate. Fred looked triumphant, and pressed a kiss to Harry's hip.

As Harry shakily unzipped George's trousers, his tail moved down to rub Fred. Fred let out a breathless laugh. "Your tail is simply amazing."

"He makes such a cute kitty, doesn't he?" George asked, thrusting his hips lightly as Harry slid his hand under George's boxer shorts and wrapped his fingers around George's erection, wrist protesting at the awkward angle.

Fred slowly slid another finger into Harry, who let out a cry, although he couldn't really distinguish whether it was pain at the intrusion, or pleasure at Fred stimulating his prostate and George's wand finding his sensitive balls.

Fred's fingers scissored, stretching Harry wide. He found himself thrusting onto the fingers, and Fred pumped them faster, thrilled at Harry's reaction.

"Just one more, Harry," Fred promised, although Harry was too far gone to really wonder what on earth Fred meant. George discarded his wand for his own hand, covering Harry's cock. Fred pressed another finger at Harry's hole, and it slid in, causing Harry to hiss with discomfort for a moment, before George's free hand began fingering his cat ears.

Fred thrust his fingers in and out, battering that spot that caused Harry pleasure. Harry's vocabulary ranged from 'Ah!' to 'Merlin!', and his tail and hand worked faster and faster on George and Fred.

Fred picked up the object discarded on the bed, and Harry got a blurry look at it. It was egg-shaped and pink, bizarrely enough. Fred caught his look and grinned.

"You'll love it, Harry," Fred told him. "... Or hate it," he added, as an afterthought, and a sudden buzzing sound filled the room. Harry frowned, but the expression was wiped away as he felt something buzzing against his cock.

"Ungh, Fred," he cried, the vibrations causing his eyes to roll into the back of his head.

"This can go inside you, if you want it," George told him, voice jilted as Harry's hand around him tightened slightly. Harry's eyes snapped wide open, and he nodded frantically, the mere thought sending shivers down his spine. The twins looked satisfied.

"That's what we thought," they said in unison, and suddenly, the vibrator was pushing inside Harry. Fred had stopped the vibrations for the moment, and Harry shifted slightly, getting used to the feeling of something more blunt that Fred's fingers being forced into him.

"It's in now," Fred told him, reverently. Two fingers gave it a sudden shove, and it was pushed firmly inside Harry, with no chance of escape.

Fred turned it on.

"Oh!" Harry gasped out, writhing, as the vibrator buzzed against his prostate. "Ah, Fred! George!"
Harry cummed instantly, white jets shooting from his cock to cover his chest, the explosion so forceful the cum even hit his neck and chin. The incredibly hot sight was the tipping point for both the twins, as they exploded, George over Harry's hand, and Fred in his trousers.

XxXxXxX

"Some punishment," Harry snorted out ten minutes later. With his eyes closed, he didn't register the gleam in the twins eyes.

XxXxXxX

Five minutes after Harry stumbled out of the common room – the morning's activities having made him feel incredibly weak- he realised that the twins hadn't taken the vibrator out.

Harry paled and looked around him, as if certain that everyone could just tell what he'd been up to, what the twins had done to him. What he'd wanted done to him.

He wondered if he could slip into a bathroom and take it out himself, maybe with his wand. He sincerely hoped the twins hadn't done something twin-like, such as putting a sticking charm on it.

"I bet they have," Harry muttered, feeling despair welling up in him. Bloody hell, what if they had? What would he do all day, with this weird thing rubbing against his prostate with every step he took?

Harry quickly slipped into an alcove behind a statue and pointed his wand at his crotch area. He muttered a glamour, already feeling his cock stirring. Oh the joys of being a teenager.

Harry poked his head back out, looking around for anyone, and pleased to see the corridor was empty. He stealthily snuck out of the enclosed space, and slunk down the corridor to the Great Hall.

XxXxXxX

As he made his way back to the common room after breakfast, alone after Hermione retreated to the library and Ron followed her, Harry desperately wanted to destroy the twins with all he had.

That bloody toy, that was still inside him and refused to pop out no matter how many spells he'd hissed while hiding in a bathroom, had been vibrating on and off ever since he sat down for breakfast. The twins had flanked him on either side, the wide grins never leaving their faces as Harry jolted every few minutes, from the both the shock and the sheer overwhelming pleasure. It had taken all he had not to moan out load. However, he'd taken out his frustration by kicking the twins legs every time the pleasure became too much.

"Potter."

Harry jumped a mile high, tail poufing, and whirled around.

Malfoy.

The events of the night before, of the morning, slammed back into Harry's memories, and he paled. The twins had done an effective job of making him forget, forget the reason behind his outburst, the reason why he couldn't let the twins talk him out of his decision.

And yet they had.

"M-Malfoy," Harry gasped out, heart thumping wildly in his chest, a combination of the shock and the sheer terror he felt. He wasn't aroused any longer.

Azkaban. They'll go to Azkaban! Like Sirius! The same thought swirled around his head, and Harry felt a cool sweat suddenly prickle the back of his neck, his forehead. Malfoy was giving him a cold look.

"Did you get rid of that trash?" he questioned. Harry gulped, adams apple bobbing crazily. He could lie. Just lie. Malfoy would never know a thing. They'd have to keep their relationship a complete and utter secret, they wouldn't be able to be so careless. But they'd still be together, the twins wouldn't be in Azkaban.

"Y-yes," Harry stuttered out. He seemed to be doing a lot of stuttering around Malfoy, his sworn enemy. "We're- We're not together any more. So, um, no going to the Daily Prophet, aye?"

Malfoy's eyes slid up and down his body, and the blond boy cocked an eyebrow. Harry's breathing sped up, as he willed Malfoy to believe him. Believe me, just believe me, please!

"You're lying," Malfoy sang.

Harry felt his world coming to an abrupt halt, and he let out a choked sob. He was in such a state that any of his lies sounded awful, forced - how could he even think Malfoy would buy it? Merlin, Harry couldn't even save the twins! Thanks to his own incompetence, they'd be ripped away from him, chucked into a deep, dark cell and watched by dementors, day in and day out.

"I'm not, I'm not," Harry told him, voice shaky. Malfoy tutted, shaking his head.

"Bad Potter," he scolded, patronising. Harry gasped sharply as Malfoy began advancing on him, a cruel smirk on his face. Not mischievous like the twins, not full of humour.

He wished the twins were there, with him.

"Back off, Malfoy!" a sudden, familiarly welcome voice snapped. Harry felt his knees buckle. Malfoy narrowed his eyes at the two figures that had appeared on either side of Harry.

"Weasels," he greeted curtly, sneering. Hands rested on either of Harry's shoulders, and he felt an arm snake around his waist, pulling him into a strong chest.

"Did you really think you'd get away with it?" Fred asked, standing protectively in front of Harry and George. George turned so his back was to his twin and Malfoy, and leant Harry up against a wall, kissing his trembling lips.

"Don't worry, kitten. We'll protect you," George vowed, before turning, back to Harry, and taking his place at Fred's side. Fred looked back at Harry and quirked a smile. Harry weakly smiled back, before sliding down the wall as his legs finally gave out.

"I wouldn't be so quick to attack me if I were you," Malfoy taunted, waving one of his many condemning photographs at Fred and George. Fred's mouth was stretched in a maniacal smile, and George's hard eyes were narrowed in a glare.

"Like that means anything, Malfoy," George snarled out. Malfoy looked vaguely intrigued.

"Oh? I think it means a fair bit. Potter seemed to think so, too," Malfoy said. The twins tensed at the mention of their catboy, but didn't lose their composure. Harry had no idea how they'd get out of it. But surely they had a way, if they confronted Malfoy?

Harry buried his face in his hands as he realised how weak he was. The twins were standing up for themselves, but Harry had folded over, unable to work a way around Malfoy's blackmail.

"Yes, well, I believe the fact that you held Ginny Weasley under the imperious curse might just mean something to the Wizengamot. "

"After all, if you're capable of such illegal, dastardly actions, maybe your claims won't have any truth, after all?"

"You are the son of Lucius Malfoy, right?"

Harry gaped at the twins backs. Malfoy looked equally as flabbergasted; he obviously had not anticipated that anyone could best him. He had the ultimate blackmail.

But the twins had to do everything better.

"So run along, little Malfoy," Fred said, mocking laughter in his voice, as Malfoy stared at the twins in horror, features paler than normal. It seemed his elusive plot had come to an end.

"And if you ever come after our Harry again-" George started pleasantly.

"We might have to resort to hurting you."

"And you wouldn't want that, now would you?" they finished in unison.

Malfoy's terrified gaze flitted between the two for a moment, before he seemed to regain his composure. His upper lip lifted in a grotesque snarl.

"You'll pay for this!" he yelled and, after shooting one last glare to Harry, who was still crouched behind the twins, he turned and strode off, pace a little faster than usual. Fred and George watched him go, folding their arms at the same time.

When Malfoy turned a corner, the twins immediately turned to face Harry, who was looking up at them with utter amazement.

"That's... That's just..." Harry gasped out, unable to find the words as the twins knelt down. The twins shared a smug look.

"Superb?"

"Splendid?"

"Superior?" they suggested. Harry laughed breathlessly, before launching himself onto them, wrapping his arms around them tightly, afraid to let them go. He felt their arms wrap around him just as tightly.

"How? How did you know?" Harry asked. His body was still trembling from the very memory of the sheer terror Malfoy had instilled in him. Fred and George moved so they were leaning against the wall, Harry in between them.

"We followed you, of course," George stated, matter-of-fact. Harry shook his head, not even having the energy to feel exasperated, or angry.

"And when we heard Malfoy, we realised what was going on," Fred continued, stroking his hair. George cupped his jaw, turning Harry to face him.

"Don't you ever do anything like this again. You don't have to protect us- we'll protect you," he said sternly. Harry looked away, not at all liking that statement. He didn't need to be protected.

"You gave us the fright of our lives, you know. I just wanted to rip Malfoy limb from ferrety limb when I saw what he did to you, that fucking demand of his!" Fred raged, jaw clenched, a dark look in his eyes.

"I'm so glad it didn't work. Blimey, if it had..." George trailed off, and Harry felt extremely guilty. His sheer patheticness had caused Fred and George to actually fear. He had never heard of them ever being scared in their lives.

At the same time, it gave him a warm feeling.

"Love you so much, Harry," George murmured, burying his face in his dark, unruly hair. Fred hid his face in Harry's neck, repeating the sentiment, and Harry smiled softly.

"I love you too," he whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
22.8M 800K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
17.3M 544K 37
"It's like he's a different breed of werewolf. Something... beyond us." • • • Adrienne Gage has spent her entire life being shunned and punished for...
28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...