NinjaGo: Lloyd X Reader [Disc...

By Crimsia

(Y/N) was just having a normal day in her normal life. She was watching Ninjago in her room. She wished th... More

Prologue
Rise of the Snakes
Home
Snakebit
Never Trust A Snake
Can of Worms
The Snake King
Tick Tock
Once Bitten, Twice Shy
The Royal Blacksmiths
The Green and Yellow Ninja
All of Nothing
Rise of the Great Devourer
Season 2!
Darkness Shall Rise
Pirates VS Ninjas
Double Trouble
Child's Play
~Special Episode: Womanhood~
The Stone Army
The Day Ninjago Stood Still
The Last Voyage
Island of Darkness
~Special Episode: Christmas~
The Last Hope
Return of the Overlord
Rise of the Spinjitsu Masters
Season 3!
The Surge
The Art of the Silent Fist
Blackout
A/N
The Curse of the Golden Master

Day of the Great Devourer

4.7K 101 170
By Crimsia

3rd POV

Nya takes Lloyd and (Y/N) out of harms way as the rest stay behind. The Great Devourer consumes Sensei and Pythor. 

Kai: Sensei.

Jay: No. 

The Ninja look at the Great Devourer with grief and terror. The Great Devourer diverts his attention to the Ninja.

Jay: Oh, maybe if we stand perfectly still...

Kai: Run!

They ran towards the Bounty as fast as they could while the Great Devourer is right behind them. Jay trips over a rock. He hears and see the Great Devourer roar.

Jay: Wait! Wait for me!

Jay immediately catches up with the others. 

Lloyd was staring at the windows while Nya and (Y/N) were starting it up.

Nya: Fire up the engines!

(Y/N): There's no wind. And we only have reserve fuel. 

Nya: Use it!

(Y/N) nods. Then, the Ninja ran inside. Jay lands in front of the screen.

Jay: Uh, hate to tell you this, but objects in the mirror are closer than they seem. 

Nya: Working on it. Blasters are full. 

Just as the Great Devourer was about to get them, the blaster activated and they zoomed through the sky. 

Kai: Woo-hoo! Take that, you stupid snake.

But the Great Devourer was still chasing at them at a significant speed. 

Jay: Uh, I think it heard you. 

The Great Devourer appeared in front of the ship and Nya had to make a sharp turn to the right. 

Kai: Nya, we gotta go faster. That thing is gaining on us. 

Nya: We're going as fast as we can. I'll try to make it to Scattered Canyon. 

Zane: Probability of us making it that far is less than 8 percent. 

Nya: Never tell me the odds! 

Cole: It's coming in for another attack. 

(Y/N): Port side!

Nya dodges the attack.

Lloyd: We're losing speed. We'll drop to the ground soon. 

Nya: Throw everything overboard. 

All: What?!

(Y/N): Nya's right. If we loose enough stuff, the faster we will go. 

Lloyd: Port side! 

The Great Devourer eats one of the boosters. The Ninja began to throw things overboard as Nya instructed. The Great Devourer ate everything they threw. 

Jay: Man, he sure is hungry. 

The power increased. And the Great Devourer grew slowly.

Jay: Does anyone else think the Devourer looks bigger than it did before? 

The Great Devourer's grew bigger by each bite. Cole took notice of this. 

Cole: The more it consumes, the bigger it gets! Don't throw anything else over board!

Kai just threw Sensei's tea pot into the beast's mouth before registering Cole's warning as the beast opened his mouth wide.

Nya: Phew. We made it to Scattered Canyon. Hold on!

Nya dodge and weaves through the rocks and the Great Devourer's attacks. The Ninjas look behind them, not detecting the Great Devourer's movement or presence. (Y/N) and Cole look at the back window.

(Y/N): Ah, we lost him. 

Suddenly, the Great Devourer came from ahead, taking them by surprise. The snake hits them with his tail, damaging the ship severely. Everyone falls on the floor, Cole shielding (Y/N) during their's in his arms.

Nya: Abandon ship!

They were tossed around more as the ship began to crash. Cole's grasp on (Y/N) was tighter as she closed her eyes, preparing for impact. Jay crashed into the window and fell outside as Kai was waiting. Cole held (Y/N) as he ran to catch up with his brothers while Zane followed. 

Zane: Goodbye, old friend. 

The Ninja's got out their vehicles and jumped with Nya following behind in her Exo-suit, having Lloyd in her arms. They landed in front of their home, grief written on their faces as the Great Devourer rose from the ground, consuming the ship.

All: NO!

Then, the Great Devourer went back into the earth and disappeared. Lloyd walked up to (Y/N), seeing tears form in her (E/C) eyes, he hugged her tightly. She hugged back just as tight. 

Cole: Uh, it's gone. 

Kai: That was too intense. All that action. 

Zane: There's no time to rest. We need to warn people before it becomes bigger. 

Jay: Bigger? Bigger?! 

Lloyd and (Y/N) pull away from each other to see the commotion, frowning. 

Jay: That thing in one big bite crushed our entire ship! We need to save as many as we can. Uh, uh, we'll find some kind of refuge, somewhere safe to hide. Ooh, the Serpentine Tombs. Yeah, they're underground. We'll be without sunlight, but they're perfect. 

Cole: And what, just give up? 

Jay: You know as well as I do, we have no chance at stopping that thing! 

Kai: Hey, stop it! Listen to yourselves. Is this what Sensei Wu would've wanted? US fighting? Running and hiding? Giving up? 

(Y/N): But he's not here anymore....

(Y/N) looked at Kai with a heartbroken expression. As everyone began to lower their heads with grief.  Kai walks closer to (Y/N). 

Kai: But his teachings live on.

Kai bends down to (Y/N)'s level and looks into her eyes with sincerity. He puts a hand on (Y/N) shoulder.

Kai: Sensei once told me it's not the size of the ninja in a fight, but the size of the fight in the ninja. 

He looked at everyone and stood up. 

Kai: All this training, all of these battles we've had with Skeletons and the Serpentine. We've persevered through so much, we can't give it up now. 

Kai looks directly at (Y/N) as she looked at him in admiration. 

Kai: A ninja never admits defeat. A ninja always picks himself up when he is down. 

He walked towards everyone, putting a hand on Cole's and Jay's shoulder. 

Kai: Which is exactly what Sensei Wu would want us to do right now. 

Zane: But how do we destroy a snake of that magnitude?  

Jay: Yeah, it's not like we have an extra Sacred Flute lying around to charm it. Or wait, heh. How about one of our amazing dragons? Oh, I forgot, They took off and left us high and dry. Or hey, what about our golden weapons? Which will do nothing against a snake that size. Hhehe. Oh, we are so hooped. 

Cole: Jay's right. We should need a weapon so big. 

Kai: Or an idea that's even bigger. Ha! Jay, you're a genius! You're thinking what I'm thinking? 

Jay: Probably not, but go ahead. 

Kai takes (Y/N)'s hand, walking away with excitement. 

Kai: There's no time. I'll fill you guys on the way.

(Y/N) looks at Lloyd, who is looks back at her with a confused expression. (Y/N) smiles as she shrugs. 

Jay: Wha--? Where are we going? 

Kai: We're going to destroy that snake once and for all. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

The Serpentine were retreating to the Fangpyre's tomb to avoid the destruction that the Great Devourer will inflict on Ninjago. 

Fangpyre general: Why did we listen to Pythor? Unleash the Great Devourer was a horrible idea. It's all your fault. 

Skales: How was I supposed to know he was mad? 

Fangpyre general: You were his right-hand man. You should've known better. The Great Devourer will eat us all.

In the distance, a rumbling was heard as it drew near, knocking down trees that was in its way. Then, the Serpentine soldiers took notice of the Great Devourer lurking around them. They screamed, running into the tomb.

Skales: Out of the way, coward!

Fangpyre general: You're the coward!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

I was at the back of Kai's motorcycle, heading towards Jay's junkyard home. I was nervous about the whole ordeal. I looked at Kai.

Me: Do you really think that we will defeat this thing?

Kai glance at me for a second then fixed his gaze ahead.

Kai: Remember what I said, a ninja should never admit defeat when he is down. We cannot give up. We cannot even win, if we don't fight. We have to try. For Ninjago, for our friends, for Sensei. 

My eyes widened as I nod. I looked over at Lloyd, seeing him with Nya. We have to win. I have to help as much as I can. I looked ahead. I can't have doubts, I have to have hope. I felt myself become determined. We will defeat this thing. 

Shortly after, we were in the junkyard. We huddled in close as Lloyd ran up to us. 

Cole: Good idea, Kai. If the Great Devourer likes to consume, this place is a full-on buffet. 

I saw Jay to the trailer and knocked. He sighs after getting to response.

Jay: Looks like my parents are gone. 

Kai: Good, better for us.

Kai sets down a blue print. We crowd around him, I being in front of Cole.

Jay: It's so awesome.

Kai: Zane, you still have a recording of the Sacred Flute in your memory bank?

I heard grunting in the back, I glanced over my shoulder to see Lloyd trying to see the blueprint without having much success. I smiled and resumed listening to the plan. 

Zane: It might've been destroyed earlier, but I have its exact tone recorded and ready for playback. 

He plays the recording. 

Kai: Good, and there should be enough spare parts around here to build this whopper. But we're gonna need to create our biggest tornado of creation yet. This is gonna be dangerous and we can't have anyone around. 

Then, we heard a bike bell and a man whistling. The mailman came in. 

Cole: Ugh. What is he doing here. 

We ran to him.

Mailman: Aah! You ninja are always sneaking around, giving people heart attacks. You're too quiet.

I made a deadpan face but shook it off as Kai spoke.

Kai: Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. But you need to get out of here, now. 

Mailman: Uh, well, now, I too have a job to do, and that's delivering the mail, which I plan to do. 

Jay: Look dude, my parents aren't even here. You really should be going.

Mailman: Them too? Uh, let me guess, are they at the Take Back Ninjago rally too? 

Me: Uh, Take Back Ninjago rally?

Mailman: You guys haven't heard? Everyone's getting together for a rally in the city. To raise awareness about all the Serpentine problems that have been surfacing lately. 

Lloyd: Whoa. Would you look at that. You guys are inspirational.

Mailman: Wait a minute. You know what? You guys are right. Wherever you are are, trouble is  always around the corner.

I looked behind the man to see the Great Devourer approaching us at high speed. I slowly walked over to Lloyd and Nya. 

Mailman: I think I'll be leaving now because whatever you guys are up to, I want no part in it. 

The man looks behind him to see the Great Devourer. 

Mailman: SNAKE!!

He jumped into the trashcan beside him. Lloyd pulled me closer to him by the waist as we backed away more. I looked over to the boys.

Kai: Hey! It's now or never, guys! Ninja, go! Fire!

Cole: Earth!

Jay: Lightning!

Zane: Ice!

The formed the Tornado of Creation. Lloyd's grip tightened on me so I would get sucked into it. Junk was pulled in and formed into that vehicle on the blueprint.  I looked at it amazed. 

Kai: Zane, now!

Zane shot at the snake but it dodged it.

Cole: Zane, what was that? This isn't target practice. You're supposed to hit him, not give him a haircut. 

Zane: May I remind you we just magically whipped up this heap of junk. 

Kai: I hope one of us created a reverse feature, because.....Reverse!

I gasped as the Great Devourer strikes but barely missing them.

Cole: How's this for reverse?

They smack right into the tires behind, moved forward dodging and trying to hit it. They jumped over the wall and were now beside the beast. I saw a hook attach onto the snake from the vehicle. Then, another one was shot. They drove the vehicle away, making the snake go down. 

Kai: Zane! Before it gets away! Now, Zane. Now! Take the shot!

Zane: Charm you way out of this. 

The shot was fired.

Me: They hit it! It's working!

I smiled and looked at Lloyd. He smiled back.  They continued using the speaker until the end of the tail appeared.

Me: Look out!

The end damaged vehicle severely. 

All: Zane!

I looked at the damage in horror then watched the snake leave. I got out of Lloyd's grip and ran to the vehicle with Lloyd and Nya following behind.

Lloyd: Where's Zane? 

Zane: Right here.

Zane pushed away some parts away. He looked at us, revealing his robotic eye. I ran to him and hugged him. He hugged back.

Zane: That was close. 

Kai: Too close.

Jay: Perfect. Now that was a total failure. 

Kai: Not total. Did you guys notice on his forehead? It has a weak spot. 

Jay: Oh, great. Let me make a note of that. Giant snake has wee, itty-bitty weak spot. That'll be totally impossible to get at because the thing is too ridiculously huge to do anything to stop it!

Nya: Are you done?

Jay: Ah. Yes.

Nya: Because things just got worse. Look.

Nya pointed at the snake.

Zane: It's heading toward Ninjago City. 

Jay: That's where my parents are.

Cole: So is everyone else. 

Kai: If it consumes the biggest city in all of Ninjago there will be no stopping it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

In the middle of Ninjago City, the Take Back Ninjago rally was happening. 

Crowd: Hey, hey! What do we say? We want snakes to slither away! Hey, hey, we say, we want snakes to slither away! 

A man in the train station finds some suspicious action on one of the rails.

Man: Huh. That's strange. The system is saying there's a train entering the city on Track 9. 

Man #2: Uh, we don't have any trains entering Track 9. 

People are waiting for the train to come. The men abruptly get up from their seats.

Man: Well, there's something big coming our way.

Track 9 rumbled as an unknown being was on its way. The Great Devourer came into the stop and came from the ground into the surface of the city. The crowd began to panic, running into separate directions. The snake took a bite of the rally stand. Jay's parents went to their vehicle to get away but it wasn't working.

Ed: Oh, boy. Oh, gosh. Oh, golly. Oh, gosh. 

The Great Devourer eyed them and appeared in front of them, ready to strike. Until the Ninja arrived. 

Jay: Mom? Dad? 

The Great Devourer drew near, ready to devour the couple and their car. Jay jumped out in front of them.

Jay: Leave my parents alone! Lightning!

Jay zapped the beast back and it slithered to a different direction. Kai jumped on the cars to block the Great Devourer's way.

Kai: Fire!

Kai blasts the beast with his fire as the news were near, filming the action.

Reporter: You getting this? 

Camera Man: Roll camera. 

The camera man had a view of the creature until their van was lifted up into the air by Cole.

Cole: Mind if I borrow this? 

Cole threw the van at the Great Devourer. 

Reporter: Go, ninja, go! 

The Great Devourer raised it's tail and attacked but was frozen by Zane. It broke free and hit the van instead.

Jay: Uh, I think we made it mad. 

Meanwhile, Lord Garmadon was at the tea shop. The owner looked up from her business to look at him. 

Lord Garmadon: Traveler's Tea. 

Owner Lady: Only a fool requests Traveler's Tea. 

Lord Garmadon glared at her.

Owner Lady: But you are not a fool. Uh, let me go get some in the back. 

Lord Garmadon looks at the TV as he waits.

Reporter [On TV]: And I am here, live, caught in the middle of an epic ninja versus snake battle. People, I have never seen bravery like this before. But I fear the ninja are no match for a beast this size. People are recommended to flee or run away, waving their arms wildly while screaming like little children. 

The Ninja kept getting knocked down as Nya grabbed hold of a light pole and put it into the snake's mouth, keeping it open. 

Jay: Samurai to the rescue. Again. 

Lloyd was in the Exo-suit with Nya. 

Zane: Where's is (Y/N)?

Nya: Oh, we made her stay in a building to be safe as there can be only two people in here. Lloyd was supposed to be with (Y/N) but he begged me and grabbed onto my leg. I gave up and decided to let him come.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was in a building nearby, where she is grumbling in frustration.

Me: I cannot believe those two left me here. I can help! I am going! 

I was heading towards the stairs. As I was walking down, I heard a roar.

Me: What was that?

I began to climb the stairs to the roof. Her eyes widened at the sight but a bright grin slowly appeared.

Me: Yes!

3rd POV

Lloyd and Nya were still dangling off the pole. Lloyd covered his nose.

 Lloyd: Its breath smells worse than Cole's chili. 

Cole laughed until widening his eyes in shock.

Cole: Hey!

Nya kept hold of the pole that pried open the Great Devourer's mouth as the monster hit against the building. 

Kai: Get out of there, sis. 

Nya: I can't. Unh! I'm stuck. 

The Great Devourer started to bend the pole and eat the two until a dragon hit it at the back of its head. 

(Y/N): Woo-hoo!

All: (Y/N)!!

Cole: Rocky! Our dragons are back!

Zane: It appears that dragons  go through a metamorphosis when they reach adulthood. They too have found their true potential. 

Jay: But how did (Y/N) find them as she is riding them!!!

Kai: Questions can wait for later. 

Cole: Yeah! They couldn't have come at a better time. Go get them, Rocky! Go!

(Y/N) petted the dragons and whispered.

(Y/N): Ready?

They roared in response. (Y/N) nodded and smiled. She looked ahead in determination as she gripped onto the handle. They swoop down at the Great Devourer, freezing a part of it. 

Zane: Ice!

Then, they breathed fire at the head.

Kai: Fire! 

They dived again and attacked it with lightning.

Jay: Lightning!

They did it again but hit the beast straight on.

Cole: Earth!

The Great Devourer hit the side of a building, Nya let go and dropped. Lloyd and Nya screamed.

(Y/N): I got you!

The dragon caught them before they hit the ground. They flew near the ninja and dropped them off.

Nya: Thanks for saving us, (Y/N).  Though next time, DON'T DROP US LIKE RAG DOLLS!

(Y/N) did a nervous laugh with a sweat drop at the side of her head.

(Y/N): Sorry.

The Great Devourer was slithering up a tall building and gripped onto it. (Y/N) steered the dragon to attack. They shot lightning at it, then ice. While the ice kept the monster still, they swooped in, hitting it at the side of its head. 

Cole: Can dragons and (Y/N) get any cooler? Seriously!

The dragon did a shot fire at hit.

Kai: Yes! It's running away! Good job, (Y/N)!

(Y/N) smiled.

(Y/N): Ready to reunite with them?

The dragons roared again.

She chuckled.

(Y/N): Let's go then.

They were about to land when the snake popped our from underneath, hitting them.

All: No!

Lloyd: (Y/N)!!

(Y/N) held onto the handle tight, trying not to fall off. She looked to the side to see the tail. The tail smacked into them, sending them crashing.

Lloyd: NO!

They all ran to the dragon and (Y/N). Lloyd ran faster than them all and saw (Y/N) on the ground hurt. He ran to her and got onto his knees to hold her. She was still conscious.

Lloyd: Are you okay!?

She simply nodded but winced in pain. Lloyd looked at her body to see cuts, most were not deep but there were some. Nya came over shortly to tend to the girl then looked at the guys.

Nya: What now? 

The Great Devourer was still roaming as the Ninja tended to (Y/N) and the dragons, not noticing Lord Garmadon behind them. Lord Garmadon sighed. Lloyd looked over at him, surprised.

Lloyd: You came back!

Lord Garmadon: Give me the weapons. I am the only one who can handle the power of all four weapons at once. It's the only thing that'll defeat the Devourer. 

Jay: Uh, I thought we were supposed to do everything in our power not to let him possess the weapons. 

Zane: I've ran every other scenario through my servers. It appears to be the only way. 

People screaming in terror as the Devourer slithered through.

Lord Garmadon: Give me the weapons. 

Zane: Kai? 

Kai looked at (Y/N) and the people of Ninjago.

Lord Garmadon: Only I can destroy it. Or prepare to watch---

Kai: Quit your yammering and just do it. 

Kai gave his sword to him.

Kai: When you have a chance to make the blow, it has a weak spot near his forehead. 

Jay: Uh, I don't think this needs to be said, but we're gonna need these back. 

Lord Garmadon: Heh-heh-heh! I'll go my part, you just make sure he stays in one spot. 

Lord Garmadon held the four weapons as he cackled. He ran to get into position.

Jay: Stays in one spot? Stays in one spot? How are we supposed to do that!?

Kai: Don't forget: we're ninja.

Kai jumped in front of the Devourer.

Kai: Come on, you overgrown worm. Take the bait. Come and get me. Woah!

Kai started to run as the Devour followed. He stopped to jump onto a bus passing by under the bridge. The Devourer continued to follow.

Cole: Nice run. Now I'll take it from here. 

Cole ran in front of the snake and led it to an ally way, jumping on cars. The Devourer slithered upward to the roof of the building, seeing Jay waiting.

Jay: Looking for me? 

Jay jumped off the roof to another as the snake followed him down. Jay made it into the construction site of a building. Before the Devourer got the chance to eat him, Jay used his true potential to fly upwards, leading it to Zane.

Zane: What took you so long? 

Jay: Save the humor, Zane. Now's not the time. 

Zane: Instead of a fire escape, how about an ice escape! 

They jumped onto the ice slide before the monster destroyed the construction sit. 

Jay: Heh! Nice one, Zane. Whoa!

The snake followed them until there was none left. The two ninjas flew in the air with the Devourer behind with his mouth wide open. 

Cole: Now!

The dragon swooped in and caught the two as Cole steered and Kai assisting.

Jay: You think it's working? 

Kai: We're about to find out. 

They saw that the monstrous snake was tangled up.

Cole: We did it!

They flew over Nya, Lloyd, and (Y/N). Lloyd was still holding (Y/N) in his arm, as Nya waved.

(Y/N): They did it!

Lloyd hugged her softly, trying not to hurt her. Shortly, the ninja landed next to them as they watched the snake. 

Cole: Now where's Garmadon? He's not gonna hold on  for much longer. 

Lloyd pointed at the top of a building.

Lloyd: Look! Dad!

The sky turned dark and gloomy. Lloyd tightened his grip on (Y/N) in a protective manner as he watched his father in worry.

Lord Garmadon: You're the reason evil runs through my blood. 

Lord Garmadon activated the weapons, making them have a purple mist surrounding them and a blue wave was shot, spreading through the sky. 

Lord Garmadon: You bit me once. Now feel what it's like to be bitten back. 

Lord Garmadon dived. 

Lloyd: Go get him, Dad.

Lord Garmadon: Vengeance will be mine! 

Lord Garmadon hits the weak spot and the snake exploded, releasing a tsunami of green goo throughout the city. Lloyd pulls (Y/N) into his chest, facing his back towards the wave, so some of the goo didn't get on (Y/N). The goo died down as the people of Ninjago cheered. (Y/N) smiled.

(Y/N): He did it.

Cole turned to (Y/N).

Cole: No, we did it!

They got off the building, walking down the street. Lloyd held (Y/N) by the waist and her arm around his shoulder as she couldn't hold her weight at the moment. Jay's parents walked up to them.

Edna: Ooh, our little ninja.

Jay hugged his parents. Soon the dragons flew over us. Cole ran to them.

Cole: Heh, there you are , you bug lug. It's good to have you back. 

The dragons went to (Y/N) and nudged her. She turned around and smiled.

(Y/N): Hey, guys!

She hugged them as Lloyd let her go and walked away slightly, looking for his father.

Lloyd: I don't see my dad.

Kai: He should be around here somewhere. 

Zane scanned the area.

Zane: Your analysis is incorrect. He is not here. 

Cole: Then our golden weapons are gone too. Well, isn't that convenient!

Lloyd looked at the ground. (Y/N) frowned and limped to his side, giving him a side hug.

Nya: Look, his footsteps.

Lloyd perked up but looked down again. He hugged (Y/N) again.

Kai: I have a feeling you'll see your father again soon. 

Lloyd: I know, but that's what I am afraid of. 

We heard Cole gasp. Our attention was on him as he was smiling.

Cole: Huh? Sensei Wu?

Our eyes immediately snapped to the direction Cole was looking at. 

Nya: Ah! Wow!

Jay: Ha! Would you look at that. He survived.

Lloyd grabbed hold of me as we all jumped off of the bridge, then puts her on his back while they ran to Sensei with the others. 

Sensei: I can't tell you how glad I am to see you. 

Sensei walked up to a teapot, which surprisingly had tea in it.

Sensei: The Great Devourer left a bad taste  in my mouth. 

He sipped the tea and sighed.

Sensei: Much better. And still hot. 

Lloyd: It's good to have you back, uncle. But my father left and he took the golden weapons. 

Sensei: Ah, very true. The ability of the weapon is truly great, but the ability to better oneself makes you limitless.

Jay: I couldn't have said it any better myself. 

Kai: Besides, we have what is most important: You and (Y/N). 

Sensei: The pupils have become the masters.

Lloyd: Am I really gonna have to fight my father one day?

Sensei: One day with (Y/N) by your side.

(Y/N) smiled at Lloyd and whispered in his ear.

(Y/N): And I'll be with you every step of the way.

Lloyd gave a grateful smile and faced Sensei again.

Sensei: But today we can feel good that Ninjago is saved, for tomorrow you two will train for that day. Good will finally face evil and a final outcome will be decided for all time. 

Kai: Uh, but don't worry, we're gonna teach you everything we know.

Jay: And make sure you two are prepared for that fight.

Cole: Because we all now, good will always stand up to evil. 

Zane: And Ninja always stand up for what is right. 

All: Go, ninja, go!

They all fist pump the air, smiling proudly.

End of Season 1!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
930K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
123K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...