Laced » Lip Gallagher [3]

By -peachykeen

"It seems to me, that love could be labeled poison and we'd drink it anyway..." - Atticus Shameless fanficti... More

disclaimer
laced
epigraph
cash
1: bitter tea
2: method to madness
3: teenage nightmare
5: tightrope
6: drift
7: sunflowers
8: little fears
9: tranquility
10: spiraling
11: nightmare
12: lost and found

4: wake up call

6.3K 140 71
By -peachykeen

"My rose-colored boy..."

-

I had a dream I was falling.

The ground beneath me crumbled at my feet.

I was walking with Lip through the field where we watched the meteor shower after my stint in rehab. It was where he told me he didn't want me. Where he told me he wasn't ready to trust me again.

The details were the same. The grass still smelt damp, and the air was cool with a breeze that rose the peach fuzz on my arms. Only the stars were shinning in the abyss of the darkness. I had the same butterflies in my stomach, with a heart that was beating a mile. I could feel the warmth of Lip's body radiating mine in the cool air, heating up my cheeks with a blazing blush.

The only thing that was different was his face.

It was hazy. The smile he wore was almost crippled, like it was being washed away in the haze that blurred his face. The blue hue in his eyes were drowning away like they were stuck in the eye of the storm – waiting for disaster to strike. I didn't notice at first. He held my hand and brushed my knuckles with his thumb. But then I looked at him and he opened his mouth yet nothing came out. The instinct to run rushed through me, but I couldn't move. My feet were frozen. Then he tried to kiss me. He leaned in, and although I was terrified and confused, I could still feel his heart in his breath. He was still there, yet a million miles away.

Right before his blurred lips touched mine, the ground cracked open underneath where I was standing. My distorted boy reached for my hand and once he held me, I sighed and a relieved smile began to form. Then his expression quickly changed...and he let go.

He watched me fall into the darkness.

And the last thing I saw was his drowning blues.

Just as I was about to hit the mysterious rock-bottom, something tickled my abdomen. It was persistent and soft. I snapped open my eyes and a surprised gasp that felt trapped in my lungs escaped. I squinted my eyes at the sudden brightness of my room. The sun glared from my windows with no justice from my supposed-to-be blackout curtains. It was morning.

A weight on the lower-half of my body shifted, followed by another feathery tickle on my abdomen. I wiped the light sweat off my brow, shaking the dream from my thoughts before pulling the blankets off the rest of my body, revealing a messy-haired boy kissing the naked skin of my lower stomach.

His eyes looked up at me with a smirk before planting a light kiss above my bikini line. The light feeling of his lips sent shivers down my spine and fuzzies in my stomach. All the previous anxiety that bubbled in my stomach was washed away with a ting of excitement.

"Morning, pretty girl," He mumbled sweetly while each syllable of his lips brushed up against my skin.

I sighed deep from my stomach, and suppressed a smile. "You woke me up."

Lip's finger began to trace a small circle on my hip, creating a bigger burning desire between my legs. He smirked almost like he could tell. "Sorry. It's kind of hard to sleep next to you when you're practically naked." His eyes wandered from my black tank top, down to my simple black underwear.

"Well that wouldn't have been a problem if you hadn't hidden my shorts last night," I said with a tight smile.

Ignoring my comment, he continued, "You also snore."

My mouth slightly opened, ready to defend my helpless habit.

"You were also talking in your sleep," He said followed by another lingering kiss below my bellybutton.

I snapped out of my perverted thoughts, suddenly worried about what he heard. "What? No I wasn't." I was suddenly worried he would overthink about me dreaming about him if he heard anything. I didn't want to scare him, especially if he thought I was dreaming about him being a twisty faced monster who practically pushed me over the edge. We barely opened a door for us that we were familiar with, I wouldn't want to ruin it by having to explain a random dream that was anything but wet.

"Something about the stars and grass." He continued to muffle his words with kisses that he planted up and down my stomach. "You were breathing heavily, too," He said before looking up at me with a grin, "I thought you could use a nice wake up call."

My pressing worry vanished at the adoring tip of his lips and sinister glare in his eye. His eyes drifted back down as his teeth grazed the top of my underwear, slightly tugging on them. Suddenly, I forgot everything about a dream.

A laugh bubbled out of my mouth as I felt heat in my lower abdomen and goosebumps crawl up my legs. With greedy hands, I lightly tugged at the top of Lip's head, before cupping both sides of his jaw and dragging him upwards. Once he was close enough, I pulled his face against mine, smashing my lips against his supple ones. He bit my bottom lip and tugged on it before placing both of his hands on the sides of my neck and deepening the kiss. When my tongue grazed his bottom lip, and I felt his hot breath against mine, a moan slipped from my lips and fell onto his. He smirked against my mouth.

Things were probably more complicated than ever right now. I didn't know what we were doing, or what any of this meant for that matter. I knew it wasn't right, but it didn't feel wrong either. What we were doing was what we did best. Each other.

Almost as if he could tell I was overthinking, Lip gripped on to my hips before rolling onto his back. With me on top, his fingers massaged my thighs that were straddling him, and I felt myself wanting to melt deeper into his skin. As he gripped tighter onto my hips, gently rocking me against him, I found myself kissing all the parts of his skin that I missed. The soft spot beneath his ear, where his jawbone met the end, his full bottom lip, the hallow of his neck. We were kept apart by distance and stubborn hearts, but when my lips met his skin, it was like nothing had every changed. His skin still smelt like fresh soap, and the taste of his mouth was minty, with a hint of tobacco. It was a taste that I was acquired to: him.

Feeling him grow harder beneath me, I threw my head back and sighed. Before I could process every firework my body was feeling, Lip sat up and began planting kisses all over my neck, sucking at parts before biting. When I felt his hand wrap around the back of my hair, exposing my neck further, a moan slipped out of my lips and into the air. With the way he was holding and kissing me, I could tell he wanted to melt into me too.

We could get lost like this.

The butterflies in my stomach began to explode at the feeling of his fingers traveling from my hips, to underneath the bands of my underwear. I licked my lips and closed my eyes before feeling the tips of his fingers touch the spot that ached for him the most.

"Lip," I moaned into his ear, gripping tighter onto his neck.

He kissed the crook of my neck, and whispered, "I missed this."

Just as his fingers began to work at me, I opened my mouth to let out another aching sound, but something louder sounded.

The front door slammed shut, shaking my walls, followed by Andie's unexpected, loud greeting. "Bitch! You will not believe what dumb shit I did today!"

My eyes bulged out of their sockets at the sound. As I was about to jump off Lip to shove my chair in front of the door, my legs got tangled in the blankets, and caused me to flop off the bed and onto the floor with a loud bang. I squeaked, "Fuck!"

I could hear a muffled laugh before Lip's head looked over the edge of the bed. "Shit, are you okay?"

Flipping him off, I rubbed the back of my aching head with the other hand and closed my eyes. "Some fucking wake up call."

"You're the one who jumped ship."

"Shh," I shushed him before kicking the blankets off my ankles and jumping to my feet. "Be quiet."

"Cash!" Andie called from the kitchen. "I'm breaking out the carton of cookie dough, because trust me, this story calls for it."

Lip laced his fingers behind his head, and kicked his feet up, as he made himself comfortable on my naked bed. I rolled my eyes at him before running around my room and picking up his clothes. Jeans hanging off my curtains, a t-shirt hanging off my light stand, socks underneath my bed.

Throwing his clothes at him, I gave him a threatening look. "Hurry, get dressed," I whispered, slash, screamed.

He furrowed his brows in confusion. "Wait, you haven't told her yet?"

"Dude! Wake the fuck up before I go in there and drag you out by your hair!" Andie threatened.

I felt myself growing more anxious and worried that Andie would burst through and find a half-naked Lip on my bed. Andie isn't one to hold grudges, if we ever get into an argument, she caves within an hour of my silent treatment and begs for forgiveness, but after all the Lip stories I've told her, something tells me her first reaction wouldn't be the safest. She hasn't met him officially, but she already despises him. See, just like me, the tiny girl has major anger issues. She once told me a story about a girl she put in the hospital during her senior year for cutting a small sliver of her hair. I could only imagine what she would do if she found the infamous-heartbreaking Lip in my bed.

"It's been two weeks, Cash." He raised his voice, slightly, like I've committed some sort of crime.

"Oh, so you've been keeping track?" I smirked while throwing on his old 8-ball t-shirt.

"Cash," He said with pity in his voice.

I rolled my eyes and began to walk over to him, "Look, I'm sorry I've been sneaking you around-,"

Just as I was about to further apologize, I could hear the handle of my door begin to twist. My eyes widened while fear struck my body. Before another word could leave my mouth, I burst into a run for the door, just as Andie cracked it open, and slithered through it.

She took a few steps back with a surprised look on her face, like I was fucking crazy. "Hey, I was calling you."

The tightness in my chest felt like I was drowning. Out of breath, I smiled, not thinking about my response before I answered, "I fell off my bed."

Andie's eyebrows rose suspiciously. "You...fell off your bed?"

I mentally put my foot in my mouth. I rummaged for another quick excuse to come up with before her eyes drifted to the closed door, then to my hair. She continued looking back-and-forth with a look on her face, similar to her trying to figure out a math problem, before her mouth dropped.

Her eyes grew even wider. "Oh my god."

"What?" I blanched.

"Oh my god," She repeated.

"What?!" I gulped.

"Do you...?" She trailed in her thoughts before a smile slowly grew on her face. "Oh my god, you do!"

"'I do' what?!" I grew more frantic, like I was caught in the act.

"You have a piece of ass in your bed, don't you?!"

My heart stopped, and I grew worried. If she found Lip, then that meant I would have a lot of explaining to do. First, why I wasn't banging some rando. Second, why I was banging Lip, and third, what this meant for me and Lip. Explaining the third one scared me more than the others. I wasn't ready to face what this meant because I didn't want it to disappear quicker than it happened.

I forced an awkward laugh and shook my head, "What? No."

"No?" She responded loudly with a laugh. "Look at you, Cash! You have the 'just-fucked' hair, and you're like all glowy and shit! You think I, of all people, wouldn't notice?! I knew it! You've been like this for weeks. Who is it?! Can I see?!"

Her words were shooting out a mile a minute, and I tried to hang on to each one, while coming up with an explanation. I blinked rapidly, trying to keep up with her.

"Did you meet him at the bar?!" She bounced on the balls of her feet. "I should have known sooner, you have been acting a lot less bitchy lately."

I squinted my eyes. I guess I have been a little cheerier lately, but that's what happens once you've had sex for the first time in fucking centuries. The afterglow is a little hard to hide when you've been dusty for so long. I swallowed the lump in my throat and sighed, "Okay, okay, okay. Just be quiet, please?"

The smile on her face made the apples of her cheeks scream with excitement. She was a little ball of happiness, and I needed to get her out before she exploded and burst the door open. "Are you gonna introduce him?"

I stuttered before finding my footing, "Uh, he's a little shy?" It came out more as a question before I nodded, "I don't want to freak him out just yet, so, do you mind hiding out in your room until he leaves?"

"What the fuck?" She deadpanned.

"Andie, you have to understand you come off a little strong, and I don't want you to scare away the only chances I have of getting laid. Please?" I begged, "I'll let you meet him some other time, just not right now. Later you can tell me all about the persons burger you spit in."

"How did you...?" Andie exhaled loudly and rolled her eyes. "Fine." She turned around with her ice cream in hand and headed towards her room. "But I'm expecting a full book report later."

I smiled, "Thank you!"

"Fuck you!" She joked, before closing her door.

My shoulders slumped at the sound, while a loud sigh escaped my lips. I love Andie, but she could literally suck all the energy out of the room and store it for herself for later. The time bomb I have behind my door wasn't ready for that type of introduction.

I mentally prepared myself before opening the door and coming face-to-face with Lip jumping into his jeans.

With his back to me, he slightly turned his head to look at me before looking back down at his jeans and zipping the zipper. He was quiet, the muscles in his back tense. He was upset.

Pressing my back up against the door, I looked up at the ceiling and sighed. "You're mad."

"No," He simply said before grabbing his shirt off my bed, throwing it on.

"You're mad," I confirmed.

He turned around to face me with a serious expression. All the teasing and fun was gone now, and we were faced with answers that he wanted and that I, so desperately, wanted to avoid. He ran a hand through his disheveled hair, before responding, "It's been two weeks, Cash."

"I know, you said that earlier."

Lip began to move closer to me, trapping me against the door. I could smell the soap and mint lingering on him like we were still in bed, entangled with each other. He sighed, forcing me to look him in the eye. "You're doing it again."

"Doing what?"

"Avoiding this." His fingers grazed mine before they laced together.

My ribs tightened around my lungs as I looked at our hands. I wanted to tell him so much. I wanted to tell him that I wanted this. That I wanted us to be together. But those words just wouldn't come out. I bit my bottom lip before looking up at him, "Lip, I told you the first night we started sleeping together, that I needed time."

He pursed his lips.

"Sleeping with each other is great, but the rest? I'm not ready for all of it yet." I tried to speak as honestly as my heart would let me. I only hoped that it didn't push him away. "I want us both to be ready when the time is right, and it isn't right yet."

I watched the muscles in his neck tense up while his jaw locked. He looked down at our joined hands without a single thing to say. I could see something brewing in his mind. Maybe he wasn't ready for any of this. Maybe we slept together too soon. Just maybe we jumped into this too quickly.

"If it makes it any easier, we can stop now-," I began to pull my hands away.

His fingers gripped onto mine, bringing them to his lips. "No. This," He kissed the top of my hand, "is okay. We're okay."

"Are you sure? Because if it's too much, Lip-,"

Cutting me off, Lip pressed his lips against mine, slightly pushing my head against the wood of the door. He cupped his hand underneath my jaw, and deepened the kiss, putting me at loss for any words I once had. I felt my body go limp as I sighed into his mouth. Actions were better than words sometimes.

Lip pulled away and pressed his forehead against mine. "We're okay."

I rubbed my lips together, savoring the taste of his against mine. Whether he was telling the truth, or lying to save feelings, I needed to try not to overthink. The only way we would be okay was if we were taking our time. I needed to know he was okay after everything he went through with his alcoholism, and most importantly, we need learn to walk before we could run. I nodded, "Okay."

He looked at me quietly for a few seconds before pressing his lips against my forehead. Once he pulled away, he walked back over to my bed and grabbed his wallet and phone, shoving them in his back pocket. "I gotta get to my internship."

I walked over to my bed, and sat down. "What do you do again?"

He sighed deep and heavy. "I runaround getting coffee and switching out urine bags for twenty-something-year-old pricks at a billion-dollar company for zero pay."

"Living the dream." I smile.  Although Youens couldn't help Lip get enrolled back into school, he managed to get him an internship at some rich gaming company. Apparently he swore it would help him in the long run. But Lip hates it more than he hates most things.

He walked over to me and kissed me quickly on the lips. "I was living the dream this morning. This is just pathetic."

"You're doing great, sweetie." I joked as he headed for the door.

Just as he was about to walk out, he looked back and flipped me off, before leaving with a wink.

Once I heard the front door close, I fell back on my bed, and sighed.

What we were doing was going to be the death of me.

----

"Okay, Melanie, what did your parents tell you this time?" I sat crisscrossed before placing the notebook on my lap and adjusting the charcoal pencils on the empty spot of the couch next to me.

The cherry-blonde haired girl pulled up a chair across from me and adjusted her notebook on her lap before angry-sighing. "They did the pettiest shit this time, Cash, I swear," Her words came out defensive, like she was screaming and singing at the same time.

I smiled. They always do something petty - at least as petty as a sixteen-year-old girl could complain about. I passed her three charcoal pencils and nodded, "Tell me."

"While I was in the shower, they took my phone and started going through my messages – which by the way, had a fucking passcode, which they somehow knew about..." She continued explaining about what lead her to coming back to the shelter again as I started fraying out lines on my sketchpad.

Melanie has become a regular at the homeless teen shelter. The whole three months I've been volunteering here, she's at least been back twice each month. Her stays aren't usually long, just a week or so and she's back home.

She's a sixteen-year-old girl with parents who are divorced but still living together to "try and make it work for their daughter". If only they knew they were doing more harm to her than anything. She's been on-and-off with her boyfriend, Justin, for about six months, and whenever they're on, she gets hooked on coke and ends up doing even more reckless things. Like breaking into her principles car and crashing it into a lake. She's been in juvie twice over the past two years. Melanie knows she's reckless, and that's why she's one of my favorites. She's aware of all the negatives and positives in her life, she just can't control herself when she's around the wrong people. Sound familiar?

"Then when I told them that Justin was getting a place for us in Wisconsin, they completely freaked out! They yelled at me for two hours straight, and when I was in the bathroom, trying to calm myself like you taught me, they started packing my things into boxes. They said if I wanted to leave, then they didn't want me there anymore."

I bit my bottom lip and looked up at her. Her gray eyes were fixed on the sketchbook in front of her, gritting her teeth, as she pressed into the pencil harder and harder. The pink in her cheeks were on fire, as she fought back tears with every word.

"Okay, stop." I stretched out my arm and placed my hand on hers. I grabbed the pencil and held it gently between my fingers. "You're going to rip through the page if you keep pressing so hard. Hold it like this, and be gentler. It'll make it harder to blend if you're being rough."

Melanie closed her mouth and took a deep breath in her nose. Once she exhaled through her mouth, she grabbed the pencil. "Sorry. I just get so angry talking about them."

"I know."

"They just don't get me, you know? They don't even try to understand."

I pursed my lips and continued working at the lines on my paper. "Tell me more about Wisconsin."

At that, her voice picked up to something more perky. "Justin thinks he can get this construction job with his uncle out there. He said he'll be making a lot more money, and he could find us a place."

"Do you know anyone in Wisconsin?"

She was quiet for a second before saying, "No, but I'll know Justin."

I don't tell her what I think. I don't tell her that Justin is as toxic as her parents are. I don't tell her that following him would be the worst mistake of her life. I don't tell her any of these things because she didn't ask for my opinion. I want to give it to her though. If I could I would help her plan out her life, safely, right here and right now. But then what good would that be? I would only be pushing her away farther and not letting her learn from her own mistakes. She wouldn't trust me, and if I wanted her to trust me, then I'd be quiet for now. I'll wait until the heat dies down from her parents to tell her what I truly think.

For now, I'll just let her breath and draw.

"What are you drawing?" I asked.

She stuck out her tongue while drawing a few extra lines, before flipping it around. I titled my head examining the work of art closer. The bottom half of the drawing was black with a few frayed out edges that looked sparse at the top. There were two stick figures holding hands at the top of it. I furrowed my brows and looked at Melanie.

"It's my parents burning in hell."

My mouth dropped slightly as I glared at her. She smiled and shrugged.

Melanie was the jokester of the shelter.

As I was about to finish my drawing, I felt a hand tap my shoulder. When I looked up, Emmett smiled at me and motioned me to follow him.

I placed my sketchbook down, turning to Melanie. "I'll be right. Draw something prettier. Like fucking flowers or something."

She threw her head back and laughed, sarcastically.

The shelter was small. With only one floor, there were four rooms, including a bathroom. Two of the rooms were offices for the guys who ran the place, while the other was styled like a living room with a TV and couch. The bigger room was a wide-open space with about 15 beds aligned closely together. Apparently, this place used to be an old call-center, which explains a lot of the random wires that string from the ceiling, and random cubicles in the corner. It's not nearly large enough for Chicago's homeless teens, but I guess it helps some.

I followed Emmett out of the living room and into the larger open space with beds. "What's up?" I asked.

He shoved his hands in his pockets and smiled. "He's here."

"Who?"

With his perfectly trimmed beard, and freshly cut fade, Emmett raised his brow. "My boss, duh."

"Are you serious?" My nerves instantly grew giddy, while I bounced up and down. I had been trying to meet with Emmett's boss for weeks now. Every time he was scheduled to stop by the rehab facility or the shelter, I'd miss him by a second because I was running late from work. Now that he was here, in the same space as me, at the same time, I could feel my excitement bouncing off the walls.

"He's in the office with his son and Max right now, but yes." He smiled.

"Why aren't you jumping with me?!" I grabbed both of his hands, forcing him to jump up and down with me. I laughed, "Do you think this could really happen?"

Emmett chuckled, pulling his arms away, and putting a stop to our jumping. "Stop, I have to work with these people." He looked around, nervously, to see if anyone saw.

I pouted, "You're no fun."

"I've seen this guy pay interns to go to school to get their degrees, and with all the volunteer hours you've put in, I have no doubt he'd do that for you."

I felt the pace of my breathing pick up, while the air felt like it was growing thin. "Oh my god, is it hot in here?" I started to fan myself with my hand. My heart was pounding each passing second, and for some reason, I felt dizzy. So much change was happening, and I couldn't keep up. Optimism was never my friend.

"I think it's your menopause."

"You're lucky I'm too excited right now, or else I'd be telling you all the ways you could fuck off." My feet began to pace back and forth.

He smirked. "You can tell me later, but right now, the ball. First, we get you invited, and then we can discuss business later."

"Wouldn't it make more sense to talk about business now?"

"No." He shot me down quick. "This is just the initial meeting. You need him to get to know you first, and then we can move to phase two at the charity ball. Plus, those things are crawling with business people trying to network. Sure, they say it's all about charity, but really, it's just grown ass men walking around like filthy vultures, trying to get connections."

I frowned, thinking about Melanie in the other room who could use more than charity. "That's kind of sad."

"That's also not the point," He said quickly, looking behind me. "Okay, stay calm, he's coming."

My eyes grew wide, and nerves wracked my brain. "What? Oh my god."

"Just remember what we talked about." He whispered fast, before putting on his customer-service-smile. His voice grew a little as he stood straight. "Good morning, Dr. Warren."

I furrowed my brows, before turning around. Warren? Where have I...

"Morning to you, too, Wilcox." A deep-voice sounded behind me.

When I turned around, I was greeted by a tall-man with white slicked back hair, and a matching beard. The black suit he wore was highlighted by the gray-slick tie around his neck. His brown eyes avoided mine completely as he stood in front of Emmett. I looked down and took note of his silver cuff rings. I could practically sniff the money spilling out of him. Emmett wasn't lying, this guy looks like cash – no pun intended. The way he towered over myself, and even Emmett, was enough to intimidate me out of my skin.

"How's Jerry treating you at the rehab facility?" The silver-fox asked, while holding on tightly to his black-leather suitcase.

"He's a great mentor, sir." Emmett nodded, like the polite little boy he was. "I'm learning so much for him. Thank you for the opportunity."

"Your father was a very good friend of mine at Stanford, he was also an excellent colleague, wouldn't expect any less from his son." Of course, he went to Stanford. Stereotypical, much?

I noticed the quick flash of sadness in Emmett's eyes at the mention of his father. Just like yours truly, Emmett's dad died a few years ago, but unlike yours truly, his dad was a very big part of his life. Baseball games, car shows, and first strip club experience. His dad was there for it all. He was also a Psychologist, like father like son. The dude was his superhero. And when Emmett finally admitted that he liked guys, his father was more than accepting. He told him it was just more to love about him. Emmett doesn't talk about him much, but when he does, it's always filled with so much love.

"Thank you, sir." Emmett nodded, again. "I want to introduce you to a very good friend of mine, Cassandra."

I stood, quietly for a moment before I realized he was talking about me. Right, that's your name, idiot. I straightened my stance, and held out my hand. I smiled, "Hi, nice to meet you."

Mr. Warren took my hand, gripping onto it like a real business man, and smiled. "Hello, Cassandra..."

"Monaco." I added for him.

"It's nice to meet you, Cassandra Monaco." The wrinkles on his face deepened with his smile. This guy had to be around his fifties, and I've never hung out with old dudes, so why did his name sound so familiar? There's no way he would have dated Aunt Sarah, he seemed a little too classy for her. Maybe I met him at the rehab facility I was in?

Once I pulled my arm away, Emmett spoke, "Cassandra volunteers here five days out of the week. The kids around here love her."

"Is that so?" The man probably didn't care, but he sure acted like it.

"Try to do what I can." My smile wracked with nerves.

"She gives them art lessons almost every day. Melanie, in there, is actually really fond of her." Emmett motioned to the living room, where we could see Melanie blending out charcoal with her finger.

God, it sounded like he was trying to sell a fucking car. One with dents in the form of ripped up jeans. At least I didn't wear my 'Asshole' shirt.

"You must really care about this place." He smiled at me.

I nodded, probably too quick. "I really do. I'd do anything for these kids."

Mr. Warren lifted up his arm, looking at his watch. "Well, listen, I have a meeting to run to in fifteen, but why don't you join us at our charity ball at the end of the month? It's an annual event me and my wife host to raise money for the shelters."

Emmett looked down at me, suppressing a large smile, and nodded. I, on the other hand, was smiling like a fucking idiot. "That would be incredible. Thank you so much, Mr. Warren."

"Of course. Anything for the kids, right?" He smiled, and looked down at his phone. "Emmett, here, will give you the details. Feel free to bring a plus one."

My cheeks started to hurt, as my stomach sparked with glee. "Really, thank you, so much-,"

"Dad, you ready to head out?" A deep-familiar voice sounded from behind the tall man.

In that split instance, I felt my excitement shrivel and my stomach clench.

Almost as tall as his dad, the brunette placed a hand on his father's shoulder and smiled that infamous million-dollar smile.

The air was stripped from my lungs, my heart going haywire. I couldn't move.

"Yeah, I was just finishing up with Mr. Wilcox and Miss Monaco." Mr. Warren looked up from his phone at his son, and then to Emmett and I. "Emmett, Cassandra, this is my son, Bobby."

Before Mr. Warren could finish introducing us, Bobby's eyes landed on me. Familiar feelings swam to the surface, ones that reminded me of baseball bats, broken cars, and acid. Bobby's lips lifted into a crooked smile.

I felt like I was going to be sick.

Bobby Fucking Warren.

----

Hey, I updated and I'm kinda happy about it :)
It's always bugged me that I've never put a fc to Bobby, but now I have one! I tried adding him to the opening with the rest of the fc's, but gifs are stupid. So here he is:

Michael Trevino has always been Bobby in my head.

Anyway, to give me more motivation, please give me one word that describes Lip and Cash.
Your words for Cash really inspired me last time.

Thank you for always being patient. Please vote and comment.
xo

***song lyric: rose-colored boy - paramore

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 2.5K 21
"You're a what ?!" She exclaimed. "A drug dealer." He snickered. © saucymilan 2017
9.2K 144 34
All about the Gallagher family. (NO FRANK OR LIAM ☠️🤚) One-shots and Headcanons. I will not be taking requests here. I only take them on Tumblr, wh...
1M 23.1K 30
"Loving him hurt. Whether I was loving him as an enemy, as a friend, or as a lover. Loving him hurt. But I'd do it all over again if it meant being w...
6.3K 103 15
Lip Gallagher and Danielle McKinney had been best friends since they were in diapers. Their friendship starts to get complicated when he starts seein...