Cops - RagLak n SuKor

By Sukorian

Two unusual couples r cops in the same district A mix of Hawaii 5-0 n jump street 21 The story plays in Amer... More

Cops intro
Meet the girls
Mission
leads
The party
The talk
The supplier
The End of the game

A clue

294 28 100
By Sukorian

Hi

BidishaKarar chal finally here the update

Recap; The party Suraj left with an unknown woman.

Laksh; Chakor u fine with that?!

Chakor ignores his comment. Uff I'm not in a relationship with him I have no problem just an one night stand not more.

Ragini hits him with her elbow.

Laksh holds his belly. Aahh! Ragini what was it for?!

Ragini whispers. There is a past okay don't talk abt it!

Laksh; oh okay sorry!

Suraj smirks. Btw what is ur name?!

The mysterious woman. My name is Mona.

Suraj; Hmm hi Mona... n?!

Mona; u want to know more abt me?!

Suraj nods.

Mona; Mona D'Souza I'm 25 years old n u?!

Suraj; lost in U... Suraj Khanna... 29 years old.

Mona smiles. My house..

Suraj; nice hope to see more?!

Mona nods....

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Suraj wasn't sleeping. I had to prostitute myself for this mission. Uff! Thank God Chakor showed me the Tattoo

She is it. Uff it wasn't bad but she is a culprit I need to find out more abt her. Mona D'Souza...

He moves her from his body n wore his clothes. He checked on the house upside down n found a hideout behind a picture. He carefully removes it n made pictures with his mobile phone he send the picture to the forensic lab n to ChaRagLak.

The trio were sitting together at a hotel bar. Drinking one cocktail after another just then they saw the pics n almost swallow...

Chakor; that asshole slept with her!

Laksh; wait u r angry bcz he slept with her or bcz he found the woman with tattoo?! I mean before he left u were cool now u behave like he is ur boyfriend?!

Chakor fumes. Y I'm angry now he is right but that idiot didn't need to sleep with her to get the information! Asshole.

Ragini; something ops I mean someone is burning!

Chakor glares at her. Shut up! We have our first suspect we should concentrate on her not on him n his bed stories. I don't care how many times he jumps in someone's bed or with whom. Let's go to the headquarter n check on her!

RagLak nods with a big smirk.

Chakor fumes. She stood up n stamps out of the bar.

Ragini; pay the bill! 😘😘😘.

Laksh smiles. Haan sure but wait... I thought we would be?!

Ragini; hmm not if her mood is like that trust me!

Laksh👍.

Ragini went to Chakor.

Chakor was murmuring (cursing Suraj) under her breath.

Ragini; when will u forget the betrayal of him?! I mean he moved on u moved on... now u have a relationship with Suraj or not I don't understand it but something is happening between u!

Chakor; haan n as u can see he is betraying me!

Ragini; no he isn't bcz u n he aren't a couple. Me n Laksh r a couple! If he flirts with another woman he would be death by now!

Gud to know! He back hugs her.

Ragini smiles. U have to clear ur relationship status then u can complain on/abt him.

Laksh; correct! He kisses her cheek. My smart Girlfriend.

Ragini; someone has to be smart... otherwise... there is no trust in ur competent.

Laksh bites her on her cheek.

Ragini; ouch!

Laksh; did Suraj asked U! I mean did he asked u abt ur relationship n if what was ur answer

Chakor; aarrrggg yes he asked me n I rebuff him.

RagLak; ur own mistake!!!

Suraj was done with the work... just then Mona woke up.

Mona... hmm she yawns. Oh Suraj... with her accent she said it... what does it mean?!

Suraj; Sun ☀️!

Mona; yeah u r a sunny boy!

Suraj comes closer to her. Yeah I am...

Mona; again?!.

Suraj; sorry I have to leave will I see u in college r u were a guest?!

Mona; a guest!

Suraj; so sad...

Mona; but u know where I live!

Suraj; so true...

He took his clothes n left.

Mona damn did we even slept with each other?! I can't remember!

Suraj Uff thank God I found that sleeping pills or else I really would had to prostitute myself.

They all reached at the headquarter. Chakor was ignoring Suraj but he didn't care as she clearly told him she doesn't want anything from him. But y should he clear the mess he doesn't know she is angry on him.

Laksh; so Mona D'Souza....

Ragini; yes what we have?!

Arjun; unfortunately not much! Suraj great job!

Suraj nods with a smirk.

Chakor fumes. It was me who found the tattoo!

Suraj; yes but it was me who went to her n risks his life!

Laksh; hehe n dignity!

Suraj; jo hai nahi usko khone ka kiya daar {what I don't have there is no fear to lose it}.

They laughed.

Chakor stood up n left the conference room n slammed the door.

Arjun; what I missed??

Suraj; nothing Bro I mean Sir!

Arjun; u n she were u?!

Suraj; an one night stand she called me not more!

Arjun; u slept with Mona?!

Suraj; no I gave her sleeping pills.

Arjun; gud go n talk to her...

Suraj; y?!

Arjun; she has a past!

Suraj; I don't care!

Arjun; with...

Suraj; not U!!!

Arjun; no but...

Suraj closed his ears n sums lalalalalalalala

Arjun; Ajay...

Suraj; damn it!!!

.....
___
Please comment and vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 26.7K 79
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့
71.2K 5.9K 141
Admin ဆီက ခွင့်ပြုချက်မရသေးပါဘူး free တင်တဲ့ အတိုင်း တင်ပေးပါ့မယ် admin တွေ လာပြောရင် ဖျက်ပေးပါမယ်။ Start date -21•4•2024(Sunday) End date-
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...