Her Own Kingdom

Por _justalostgirl_

KINGDOM SERIES BOOK 1 (SEQUEL: His Own Kingdom) Raegan, Rae for short, Jones is a princesss from Ireland who... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note

Chapter 34

153 10 1
Por _justalostgirl_

Rae's POV

" Evie..." , Damon said awkwardly.

" Well if it isn't the cowardly prince and the stubborn princess. " , Evie said rolling her eyes.

" Evie. You are friends with the Pan silbings. Tell them to leave us alone. " , Damon pleaded.

" And why should I? You and I aren't on good terms anymore. I don't even like her. " , Evie huffed referring to me.

" You don't know me. " , I defended myself.

" I don't have to know you to know that I don't like you. I mean look at you, even Snow White's daughter is jealous of your looks. " , Evie said rudely.

" Me? Are you jealous of me? I know you aren't talking about me because I'm very imperfect. " , I nodded.

" Evie. Now is not the time to compare yourself to her. Please just help us. " , Damon begged.

" And if I help you then what do I get in return? " , Evie asked smirking at him.

" Anything you want. " , Damon sighed.

" Okay...I want you. " , Evie said. Her chocolate brown eyes examining Damon. " So come here. Stand next to me. "

Damon hesitated for a bit before he eventually gave up and slowly walked over to Evie before standing next to her. Evie smiled wickedly at me before she waved at whoever was behind me.

" Hello Pan. Hello Petra. I got what I want, so please do take this pest away. " , Evie said.

My eyes widened before Peter put his hand on my shoulder and pulled me closer to him.

" I knew we could count on you, Evie. " , Petra smirked at her.

" What can I say? I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream. " , Evie smirked.

" I don't believe that. " , Damon whispered softly.

Evie gave him a look and turned away from him before looking at me.

" You should kill her, Pan. After all, this pest gets in the way of everything. " , Evie sneared.

" I don't even know you! " , I shouted.

" Well darling, you are speaking to a princess from another dimension. I live in a world where every fairytale character exists. " , she stated. " You probably know my name. "

" Evie is your name. I know. " , I nodded.

" That's Princess Evie to you, sweetheart. The only royal princess that matters in this cruel world. " , she said before she slowly started to approach me.

" Well I'm a princess too so I don't have to call you by your title. But I can call you other names. " , I snickered

" Watch your mouth. " , she slightly growled. " I can easily kill you. "

" What are you going to do? Poison me with an apple? " , I chuckled.

" That's an option. " , Evie nodded. " But I can also use my dark magic. " , she grinned evilly.

" You do realize that you can't be the fairest of them all, right? I mean you don't have to keep fighting a battle with other girls because you are beautiful the way you are. I mean you are a princess, what more could you want? " , I asked

" What I want? What I want? I will tell you what I want. " , Evie smirked before she lifted my chin. " All I want is to be loved. And I had it all, sweetheart. I had Damon loving me, I had a crown ready to be placed on my head, I had a kingdom to rule, I had people chanting for me to be queen and Damon my king. I had it all. But my happy ending collapsed because you ruined it for me. "

" I didn't ruin it for you. " , I shook my head.

" You tried to convince Petra to erase Damon's memory of my existence so he could fall in love with you and you could be queen. " , Evie revealed.

" It's not true. " , I mumbled.

" Petra informed me. . " , Evie uncovered. " You are one selfish brat who deserves no mercy. "

I stayed quiet keeping my mouth shut. I didn't want to say I was being selfish but there was no other way to explain why I decided to go to Neverland myself. I just wanted what was best for me.

" Rae, is this true? " , Damon asked softly.

I slowly nodded as I sniffled a bit. Tears rolled down my eyes and I felt my body weakned.

" Yes. " , I whispered, my voice slightly cracking.

Damon frowned looking at me.

" Why? " , he whispered.

" I just wanted to feel like I belong somewhere and I guess I started to like you. I didn't want to disappoint anyone. " , I confessed.

Damon sighed before he started to walk towards me but Evie placed her hand on his chest. I felt a dagger near my throat.

" Walk any further and she dies. " , Evie threatened Damon.

" And the rest of my family dies too? " , Damon asked giving her look.

" No. Your family is out of town along with your sister and some servant girl. The guards are in a sleeping spell. " , Evie informed him.

" So that's why it's so quiet. You are so bad. " , Damon said. " And smart. "

" Shut up. " , Evie mumbled.

" So what do you plan to do with her? " , Evie asked Peter with curiosity. " I say that the so called princess of Ireland should be killed. "

" She is too special to be killed, Evie. " , Peter said darkly.

" How is she special? " , Evie asked with crossed arms.

" None of your business, love. " , Petra said.

Evie rolled her eyes. " Whatever. Just keep her away from Damon. "

The silbings rolled their eyes before Petra used her magic to transport us to Neverland. My new prison home.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

63.8K 1.3K 15
[Book #2 in the series OUAT Peter Pan x Reader.] Y/N is forced to stay on Neverland after she drank the Neverland Waterfall's water. She's got a huge...
861 48 34
A Once Upon A Time tale. Book 1 in the dare to love series. (Set in the enchanted Forrest- the curse never happened) "I can't have a life, not a pro...
84 7 47
A once upon a time tale. Book 2 in the dare to love series. Read book 1 forbidden love before you read this. -SPOILERS FOR BOOK 1: FORBIDDEN LOVE, D...
46.4K 888 20
💚Under Editing Separately 💚 Taken from your true home you end up in the Enchanted Forest, living with the Evil Queen. During the dark curse you fou...