Fated

By tobelaideisreal

Mary has come back to court to marry Francis but Francis isn't thrilled to see her, he loved her as children... More

The Arrival
The Ball
The Confrontation
The Festivities
The Kiss
The Boat
The Bourbons
The Ball Room
The Cell
The Fight
The Bed
The Dolls
The Wedding
The Morning After
The Wedding Tour
The Test
The Birth
The Kidnapping
The Letter
The Messenger
The Deal
The Rescue
The Final Chapter

The Infirmary

1.4K 22 4
By tobelaideisreal

1 week later
Mary's point of view
"Mary." I heard someone say. I opened my eyes and saw Francis, we were laying in bed naked. "Francis." I said "I love you." He said "I love you too, but how could you do that to me?" I asked "Mary you know in your heart I didn't sleep with her." He said "What do you mean?" I asked "I'm sorry Mary I have to go." He said "No Francis please, please explain." I said then he walked out. "Francis! Francis come back!" I yelled then I woke up crying. Why am I dreaming about him? I hate Francis. That's a lie, I still love him and I hate myself for that. But I can't believe he did that. I mean the day after I lost my virginity to him he goes and sleeps with her! I'm so mad at him. I will never, ever forgive him for this. I really thought he loved me, clearly he doesn't if he was willing to cheat on me. But I still have to marry him in two weeks. He has tried to talk to me but I have told my guards not to let him in and if he comes up to me in public I turn away like he's invisible. All I pretty much have been doing is crying. I threw the necklace Francis got me for my birthday off my balcony and I felt kind of bad then I remembered what he did. Then I heard someone knock on the door. "Who is it?" I asked "Francis." He replied "Go away." I yelled "Mary I'm not leaving." He said, I walked over to the door and swung it open. "What do you want?" I snapped "Mary please give me time to explain." He said "Explain how you cheated on me? Trust me I know everything you to did." I said rudely "Mary I didn't sleep with her." He said "Oh you didn't sleep with her? Funny joke." I said "Mary how did you even find out?" He asked "Well you never showed up to breakfast and you were gone the whole day and I kept trying to find you but I couldn't and then you never came to my chambers that night so the next morning I went to your chambers and Olivia opened the door wearing your shirt." I said "She said she didn't talk to you." He said "Trust me she told me a lot." I said "I'm sorry. I love you." He said, then kissed me, I slapped him. "Do not come to my chambers again and stay the hell away from me." I said then slammed the door. That asshole.
Francis's point of view
Damn it She can slap hard. But I did deserve it. But I didn't sleep with olivia. I know I didn't. She had to of drugged me. I'm a very light sleeper and I would have woken up if Mary knocked on the door. I went to Olivia's room to confront her. "Olivia opened the door." I yelled as I pounded on the door. "What?" She asked "Olivia you need to tell me the truth, did you drug me?" I asked "No of course not." She said "Olivia you had to, I know I wouldn't to that to Mary." I said "Really? Do you think your that above everyone else." She said "Olivia if your lying to me right now I will have you banished from court and shamed more than you already are." I said "Fine, fine I did it. I drugged you." She said "So we never slept together?" I asked "No" she replied "Then why would you say that?!" I asked "It wasn't my idea, it was his." She said "Who's?" I asked "I have already told you to much." She said then tried to close the door, I put my foot to block it. "No your coming with me to go tell Mary." I said "No she's not." Someone said, I went to turn around but Olivia stabbed me. I fell to the floor and everything went black.
Mary's point of view
I was signing documents at my desk when Kenna burst. "Mary!" She yelled "What's wrong?" I asked "It's Francis." She said "What about him?" I asked "He was stabbed." She said "Stabbed?!" I said "Yes they found him laying in a hall way in the north wing." She said. Olivia's chambers are in the north wing. "Where is he?" I asked "The infirmary." She said then I ran past her to the infirmary. I burst in and Francis was laying on a bed not moving, no one else was in the room. "Francis!" I rushed over to him, I held his hand but he still wasn't moving. "Francis please wake up, I need you." I said but he still didn't move, I laid next to him and put my head on his chest and cried. "Mary what are you doing?" He asked "Francis!" I said then hugged him. "Do not scare me like that again!" I said "You were worried about me." He smiled "Yes I was." I smiled "Your dying to know why I went Olivia's room aren't you?" He smiled "Yes I am." I giggled "I went to confronting s her about drugging me." He said "Drugging you?" I asked "Yes, we never slept together. She slipped sleeping potion in my drink." He said, now I really feel awful. "I'm so sorry." I said "Don't be Mary, if I actually did that you had every right to treat me that way." He said "I love you so much." He said "I love you too." I said then kissed him and got on top of him. "Owe Mary my stomach." He said "Whoops sorry, I forgot." I said "It's okay love." He said then kissed me. "How are you feeling?" I asked "Better now that your here." He said then kissed me again.
I COULDN'T STAND SEEING FRARY FIGHT!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 172 9
When Francis falls ill, Catherine discovers Mary's plan to return to Scotland with Conde. Will she be able to stop her from destroying everything? (...
142K 2.3K 63
This is how I would've written Reign. Mary returns from the convent. And finally Francis will see the love of his life again. In this fic, Francis wa...
4.3K 102 20
After Protestants invade the castle, Mary Stuart struggles to deal with the emotions surrounding her rape. Can she return to her old life despite her...
12.4K 372 22
Mary had just sent Francis to Lola, her best friend who had betrayed her by sleeping with her husband. What happens when suddenly Mary, her Lady's i...