Lost In The Stars ( WILD KRAT...

By Dragon_gril506

NOTHING TO SEE HERE >: > I'm so evil ...... More

Meeting
The Diet and the Paint disaster
The Snare, The cage, and The Poison
The Fire ...
In Danger to Endangered
Laser dots to Mutians
Jurasic Park

Since your scent

2.7K 57 5
By Dragon_gril506

Y/n ran outside , sprinting as fast as she could , Ava calling her name , y/n ran faster and faster , following the scent .

Martins pov: I turn around for as second before getting tackled by y/n . "Hello to you too". I say , y/n licks my face before getting off . She sits looking at me before tilting her head , I point in a direction Chris is , y/n's tongue hangs out of her mouth before running in that direction I chuckle and start to slowly make my way to Chris's location. "Ooff" I hear Chris say, I pull a bush out of the way to see Chris on the ground laughing and y/n muddy and in a swamp . I go over and give Chris a hand , then we walk over to y/n we try to pull her out , to no avail she is stuck , we try again nothing , she try's moving only to sink father , we call Ava and the rest of the crew to help us out , after y:n got out she shook off her coat , flinging mud at us , we all block our faces and laugh , we wash her at the tortoga then wash off ourselves , we end up having a water war , y/n loves it and grabs the hose and try's to spray it at us . She fails and ends up getting herself making her jump to the cold water . We laugh and dry ourselves off , we all end the day off with s'mores , y/n just getting a peace of meat in between two gram-crackers . We put out the fire and head inside to sleep .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 1.1K 9
You are the left hand of the devil. Your brother is his general Lucifer. But when you heard the news of your brothers dead, you were send over to bat...
96.3K 2.5K 25
πŸ–‹οΈ CompletedπŸ–‹οΈ Y/N was just any college graduate the only difference about her and the others was that she was younger. At the age of 16 she gradua...
16K 455 6
[n.] a strong desire or urge to travel the world. [How to Train Your Dragon x Hybrid!Reader] Everything was terrible. Before... before them. Before a...
219K 4.9K 56
Request is closed T^T (see other book I shall be making soon!!) A series of X reader oneshots/imagines/tiny drabble with The Transformers Prime! Jus...