The Magic & The Wings. Diaval...

DarylsCrossbowBolt द्वारा

Diaval x Reader In this story Maleficent has only the power to curse Aurora, she relies on you for the rest... अधिक

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19

Part 11

18.4K 497 158
DarylsCrossbowBolt द्वारा

Diaval wakes up before you. Memories from last nights events cloud his mind causing butterflies to dance in his stomach. He glances down at you and smiles, his fingers tracing intricate patterns on your bare back. He leans forward slowly and kisses the top of your head, being careful not to wake you. He cherishes every moment he has with you, takes in every detail about you. Your tangled glossy hair, your quiet slow breathing, your scent of books, how you fit perfectly beside him. His hands continue to draw on your smooth, pale skin, enjoying the contrast against his callous hands.

Slowly your eyes open. You sense the tickle of Diaval's fingers against your back, causing you to squirm. He laughs, his chest vibrating under your cheek.

"So, my mistress is ticklish?" He says, softly dragging his fingers across your skin. The name sends shivers down your body as you link it with what happened yesterday.

"I guess she is." You gulp.

Soon the tickling stops and you both just lie there; both too lazy to move. He clutches at you waist, stroking small circles, with his thumb.

"You know what m'lady, I could lie here all day."

"As could I Diaval." You whisper adjusting yourself so you can look at him. "But sooner or later we are going to have to get up."

"Later sounds more appealing at the present time." He chuckles, running his fingers through your hair. You close your eyes, leaning into Diaval's touch.

Behind Diaval's eyes he was deep in thought, the cogs of his brain sparking into action.

"(f/n), do you think we should visit Maleficent today? Or maybe Aurora and Philip?"

"I'm fine with that. When should we leave?"

"After breakfast?"

"I shall go and make it." You smile.

Diaval watches as you leave the bedroom and head to the kitchen. He quickly springs into action. His hands fumble to get his clothes on. He pushes open the window and turns himself into a raven.

His wings take him to Maleficent first. He changes into a man and tells Maleficent of his plans.

"Could you tell Aurora not to say anything when (f/n) gets to the castle?"

"You have my word Diaval." Maleficent smiles. Diaval nods and transforms back into his feathered form before heading to the village. He flies to the market place and obtains his desired item before heading back to the cottage.

"Diaval! Where have you been?!" Diaval hears you shout

from the window, when he comes into view.

"Awk! Aw-o stretch my wings." He says midway through transforming.

"Well breakfast is ready, if you're still hungry." Diaval clutches at his stomach, trying to sooth it's persistent growls. He never got this hungry as a raven. He then remembered the first day he found himself at your window. It was one of the harshest winters and all the food had been eaten or frozen, meaning birds like Diaval couldn't eat. He was close to death when he stumbled across your cottage. With his remaining strength he hopped onto your window and prayed you would help him. Once you saw the skinny bird on the window ledge you instantly knew what he wanted. His small skinny form had shook in the icy breeze and you felt like it was your job to feed him. Diaval practically inhaled the fresh bread and berries you had gave him. Afterwards he had stayed by your window, enjoying the warmth of the fire you had lit. That's when he found himself coming to your window more often, until it became more or less a daily thing.

"Diaval? Are you still interested?" You ask waving your hand in front of his face. He blinks several times, his trail of thought broken.

"Sorry, what did you say m'lady?"

You let out a sigh and shake your head with a smile.

"I said, breakfast is ready if you're still interested."

"Oh believe me, m'lady; I'm still interested."

He walked into the cottage and sat at the table. You hand him a plate of fresh toast and a pot of jam. He smiles and tucks in while you watch him happily.

'How did someone like me end up with someone like him?' You think to yourself.

"You're thinking about something." You hear Diaval mumble around a mouthful of toast.

"Am I?" You smile, shaking off the thought.

"Mmhmm. I can see it in your eyes."

"Can you?"

"Yes."

A silence falls between you and Diaval as he finishes his food. He walks towards you and corners you. He lifts you up and sits you on the counter.

"Are you going to tell me, or am I going to have to tickle it out of you?

"Tell you what?"

"What you were just thinking about."

"It was nothing, just a- just-," You sigh and shake your head. "it was nothing."

"Have it your way then, mistress." His fingers wriggle  into your sides and you scream trying to break free from his grip. 

"Stop!" You laugh.

"Are you going to tell me?" He chuckles, his fingers still making you squirm.

"Fine! Fine!"

"Good," He says, stopping his hands. He kisses your lips before leaning back. "what were you thinking about?"

"Just you."

"What about me?"

"Just how someone like you could settle for someone like me."

"If anyone's settling it you."

"Oh really?"

"Yes. One seems to be forgetting that I am just a raven. Where as you, you are a beautiful fairy."

"You're so much more than 'just a raven'."

"I will have to agree with you on that." He whispers in mock seriousness. "I'm a very, and I mean very handsome raven and a handsome man if I do say so myself."

"You are indeed." You laugh, looping your arms loosely around his neck.

"I know I am. Now, you're going to be late for your visit with the queen."

"As are you."

"I'm no longer going."

"What? Why?"

"I have things to do."

"But Diaval I real-"

"You'll be late." He says cutting you off. He kisses your lips again, before lifting you off the counter. You smile, looking at the ground, arms still hanging around his neck. "Oh, don't be sad." He says, lifting your chin. His eyes filled with guilt. "I'm sorry."

"I'm not sad, it's just I was looking forward to a, well a reunion."

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine." You smile and kiss his cheek.

*Le time skip (7 hours)*

Diaval wiped the flour off his brow. You had been gone exactly seven hour and Diaval was extremely nervous. He places his hand over his jacket pocket and sighs. "Everything will be fine." He says. He then looks down at the disaster of a crumble he had been attempting.Another sigh passes through his lips. It's not as easy when you're not there taking him though the steps. He grasps the bowl throws the mixture in the bin. "Easiest recipe my behind." He grumbles, scowling at the mess he'd made. Half an hour later he had the kitchen spotless. "Time for plan B." His deep gravely voice mumbles. He grabs a wooden basket and filled it with sandwiches. Then he waited.

Soon enough you returned home, Your black wrap around over your head. The rain had just happened to start the second you stepped out of the castle.

You find Diaval sat at the kitchen table, lying face first in a picnic basket, asleep?

"Diaval?" You whisper. You gain no response. You walk into the bedroom and grab a blanket and a pillow. You waltz over to Diaval and drape it across him. You replace the basket for the pillow. You place the basket on the counter and knock a knife to the ground. His head flies up, his eyes wide from being woken up abruptly. His head snaps to the knife on the floor and then to you. It takes his eyes a while to adjust before realizing it was you.

"(f/n), your back. And you're wet?" His eyes widened even more at the realization. He jumps up and runs to the window. "Oh, no,no,no,no,no." He groans, leaning his head on his hands.

"It's only rain." You say, it'll pass."

"That's not the point." He says bordering on tears. "I have tried all day to get things right, tried all day to stick to what Maleficent said. I tried to cook, I messed up. I try to plan a picnic and it rains, I can't do anything right. Stupid humans and their customs." He grabs a box out of his jacket pocket and slams it onto the table. "I suppose I got the wrong thing too. All I wanted to do was ask you to marry me and I can even do that right."

Your jaw hits the floor. Diaval looks at you and lets out a frustrated sigh.

"Yes" You whisper.

"What?"

"Yes," You repeat a little louder. "I'll marry you, pretty bird."

"Y-you will?!" He beams.

"Yes!"

You run to him and kiss him. He lifts you off the ground slightly and spins you around. When you break apart he grabs the box and opens it, revealing the most beautiful and elegant ring.

"Please, tell me you like it." He says, nervous eyes scanning yours.

"It's beautiful." You smile as he places it on your finger.

"You like it?"

"Of course I do!" You laugh, hugging him and kissing his cheek.

You spend the rest of the night eating sandwiches, curled up next to the fire. You lie in Diaval's arms, sharing kisses; glancing every now and then at the ring that sparkles in the light of the flames that dance beside you.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

104K 2.2K 33
Right after Maleficent's curse, the three fairys had to take care of Aurora. Not that they were happy with that. It was a mess. That's until Freya st...
126 30 28
Aurora Valentino: Just recently turned 18. But along with that she has to carry a secret. She is one of the "chosen". She has powers that people lik...
1.1K 142 36
Earth, Fire, Water and Air the four elements would be the key. Four wolves will awaken there powers to fight against the dark hunters hellbent on des...
Hunters Croweater द्वारा

काल्पनिक

1.7K 45 27
As a hunting party for Maleficent goes out, Alesana's father disappears. In an attempt to find him, she leaves her safe haven and finds a passage to...