The New Girl

By Kathy202

Allie is the popular girl who says and gets what she wants with the snap of her finger. She's the most beauti... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
10 years later

Chapter 26

10.4K 265 108
By Kathy202

(Allie's POV)

I went back to the table where everyone was sitting and grabbed my things, but ended up spilling drinks and making a mess, because I was so upset and mad.

"Hey whoa... What the hell?" Olivia said looking at me. I sighed,"sorry, I'll clean it up." I started hurrying and cleaning my mess, when I stopped and saw a picture of me and Spencer and I couldn't hold my tears back any longer and started crying.

"What's wrong?" Everyone asked surrounding me. "Hey it's ok it's just a little mess." Blaire said.

Still crying I answered," it's not that it's.... Ash." I said looking at them.

They looked at me worried and confused," what about him?" Someone asked. "He's holding Spencer captive somewhere. " I said in between sobs. They all gasped. "Yeah and the worst part is that he only gave me 1 hour to find her and if I don't he'll kill her."

Derick helped me up," don't worry everything will be alright. We'll help you find her. But first dry your tears and calm down."

"It's so hard to calm down when the girl you love is out there alone and hurt because of you..... Because of the stupid things I did...... This is all my fault." I said crying in his arms.

Derick hugged me and started comforting me," It's not just your fault it's all our faults." He tilted my head up to look at him," but right now is no time to play the blame game... Right now you have to dry your tears ane calm down and think... Do it for Spencer."

I shook my head and got out of his grip to dry my tears," I'm good now."

He smiled," Ok now did he leave any clues or anything like that?" Derick asked. I thought about it for a second then remembered," he gave me a clue that didn't make sense.... He said remember when we were kids and that was it."

They all looked confused and started thinking," did he say anything else." Someone asked. "He just said don't involve the cops or she dies."

"Well we can't just stand here. We have less than an hour to find her. So everyone partner up and look everywhere and any place you could think they would be at. If you find anything call one of us immediately." Derick said. We all shook our heads and started our search.

I ran out of the gym and started running down the street checking every place I could think of. I looked in our old club house. Our old hang out by the creek and the park. But found nothing. Where the fuck are you Spencer. I kept running down the street thinking. What the fuck did he mean, "remember when we were kids?"

(Spencer's POV)

Owww why does my head hurt.... Oh yeah Ash hit me.. Why?

I slowly woke up and started looking around and saw nothing, but old chairs, tables, tools and toys. I tried getting up but couldn't. My hands and ankled where chained, pinning me down on a mattress.

"Where am I?" I asked Ash who was sitting in a chair looking at me and holding a gun.

"That's not important right now... What is important is that Allie only has 15 minutes to find you or you and her die."

My heart dropped, "why would you kill us? I thought you were her friend?" I asked crying.

He laughed, "we're far from friends... And I'll let Allie explain everything to you when she gets here. Now go back to sleep!" He sneered.

Then everything went black again.

(Allie's POV)

I continued down the street and checked the time and saw I only had 15 minutes to find her. Shit. I started running faster, but tripped," Fuck!" I said sitting there. My mind started running wild with so many thoughts and I started crying again.

Spencer this is my fault, I thought to myself as it started raining. If it wasn't for me none of this would've happened.

I then looked up at the night sky and yelled," please lord, I know I've messed up, and I'm sorry. But I love Spencer too much for anything bad to happen to her... So could you give me a sign to find her?" I begged.

I sat there for what seemed liked forever. Then it dawned on me.

When we where little me and Ash one day found this old abandoned cave in the woods. But only me and him knew where it was.... It was our old hang out. She has to be there

I got up and wiped my tears, " thank you." I then looked around and knew I wasn't too far from the cave. I then took off running once again for my search for Spencer.

I was now only minutes away from the cave. I checked the time and saw I had 5 minutes. "I can make it." I said to myself.

I then saw a light up ahead, so I slowed down and knelt behind a bush. I then saw a person laying on an old mattress. I was fixing to ring up one of my friends, but decided not to and deal with this my self. So I got up and took off running to the cave.

"Spencer I'm here!" I said running to her. I knelt down beside her and lifted her head up and put it on my lap. "Don't worry I'll let you free." Spencer looked at me then, behind me and her eyes widened.

I turned around quick and saw Ash,"you're too late!"he yelled then hit me across the head with a gun.

*****

I woke up with a pain in my head. I lifted up my hands to grab my head, but realized I was chained.

"So you're finally awake." Ash said pacing around and stopping by Spencer, whose mouth was covered and crying.

"Don't you dare touch her!" I yelled trying to wriggle my way out of the chair.

"It's no use those chain are too strong for you to break out of." He said laughing.

I stopped what I was doing and sighed. "Why are you doing this?" I asked angrily.

He just smiled at me," I'm not doing anything.... I'm just finishing the job you didn't complete." He said while pulling out a gun and pointing it to Spencer.

I widened my eyes," please no don't shoot her.... Do whatever you want with me... Kill me if you have to... Just don't hurt her." I pleaded while crying. He got up and walked to me," is the soulless bitch Allie crying?" He asked then started laughing. "You're so pathetic."

"Why are you doing this?" I asked again. He stopped laughing and looked at me," I just told you, to finish what you didn't finish, which is beating her to death, he must be hallucinating I would never hurt Spencer.... Then killing you for falling in love with her a girl, which is disgusting."

He then walked to me holding a knive waving it in my hand, " but first I want to finish what I didn't get to that night at the party." My eyes widened, "please don't!" I begged and looked at Spenc who looked at me confused.

"Oh yeah I forgot you didn't tell her did you?" He asked smiling.

He walked behind Spenc and knelt behind her holding the knife to her neck," now's the time to tell her or she dies." He said smirking.

"You wouldn't!" I challenged. His smirk disappeared and he began pressing the knife against her neck causing her to bleed. Spencer cried in pain.

"Ok stop I'll tell her!" "Good girl." He said then stopped what he was doing.

"Spencer I just want to start by saying I love you and I'm sorry I didn't tell you this along time ago... Maybe if I did this wouldn't have happened."

"Tick tock." Ash said while waving the knife side to side.

"Ok!" I yelled "Spencer remember the party the other night, well apparently you drank to much and Ash found you and took you to a room and he....."

Spencer looked at me tears flowing in her eyes causing me to cry too.

"I'm so sorry Spencer..... I said sobbing, Ash rapped you.... But I came in and knocked him off you."

Spencer looked at me with tears in her eyes and looked away.

I continued to cry also. I'm so stupid.

Ash got up and started applauding," finally the truth comes out.... Now Spencer knows why this is happening and she knows what I mean when I said I'm gonna finish the job."

"I swear if you do anything to her I will kill you!" I said through gritted teeth, while trying to get out of the chains. He laughed, "good luck with that."

He then walked over to Spencer and undressed until he was in only his boxers.

I was enragged right now and continued to struggle out of the chains," I'll save you Spencer... I won't let him do this again!"

Ash then got on top of Spencer and began kissing her, but she kneed him in the dick making him fall over in pain. Thats my girl.

But he wasn't down long. He got on top of her again pinning her down and punched her in the face, "you bitch! Now you're gonna get it."

He then ripped the dress off her and then her panties exposing her area. Spencer kept fighting but it was no use.

I have to get out of these chains!! I thought still struggling. He pulled down his boxers and started positioning himself, fixing to enter her.

Right then was my pushing point. With all my rage, like hulk, I broke through the rusted chains and tackled him off of Spencer, who watched in surprise.

"What the fuck! How'd you get loose?" He asked while we where rolling on the ground.

"Next time if you want to chain someone up... Don't use rusty chains!" I yelled while punching him in the face, causing him to wince in pain.

He hit me in the gut, causing the breath to be knocked out of me, then pushed me off him. He than began crawling to the knife, but I quickly kicked it away then kicked him in the face. He yelped in pain then got on top of me and began swinging.

He landed a few blows on me, but I remebered he was naked and quickly grabbed his dick and yanked it hard. He again yelped in pain. So I took that chance to turn him over and punch him until he wasn't able to move.

I then got up and kicked him to make sure he was down for the count and ran and knelt beside Spencer.

"Are you ok?" I asked while unwrapping her mouth, "I'm so sorry for everything." I said apologizing.

She smiled and said," i know and I forgive you." I kissed her on the lips and then began unchaining her.

"We're not done yet." I looked up and turned around and saw Ash standing behind us pointing a gun to us.

I took a deep breath and stayed calm," I see you put on pants." He smiled ingoring my comment," Any last words before you die?"

I looked down at his feet and saw he was over the chains. I looked back at him and said," don't fall." "What?" He asked confused. I then quickly pulled the chain from under his feet causing him to fall. I then crawled over on top of him and began wrestling him for the gun.

We rolled over everywhere causing the gun to shoot places. Then after one last shot everything went silence.

________________

Hey guys I know this chapter is kind of long, but I was having fun writing it. Anyways I'll keep y'all guessing who got shot.

If you like the story leave a comment and vote. Sorry for any mistakes I'll fix them once in done with the story.

Peace out!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Loser || WlW By Courtichki

Mystery / Thriller

431K 24.7K 50
It only took one night to change her life. A night that she doesn't remember. Jordan Taylor was trying to stay in the shadows of her prestigious pri...
675 18 19
Avery is starting her senior year of high school. She's the typical quiet kid who is rarely noticed. This year, that all changes. Stacy, the pretties...
1.4K 66 42
Story is about a lesbian girl falls in love with a bisexual. There best friends tho but with benfits story.a lot of stuff changed through the story s...
1.7M 51.5K 120
~ girlxgirl ~ studentxprincipal ~ studentxteacher ~ womanxwoman ~ ****Mature Content, Strong Language, Sexual Content**** Love. Love can be a forbidd...