Kami-Sama No Ai {BL}

By NSenpai

The former celebrated and worshipped God, Mikage was now lowered to that of a human. His beauty, pride and hu... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Rebirth
Chapter 2 - A Change
Chapter 3- Ayako-Chan
Chapter 4 - Takehiro Hanazawa
Chapter 5 - Proposal
Chapter 6 - Captivated
Chapter 7 - Quick Departure
Chapter 8 - Hotel
Chapter 9 - Aphrodisiac
Chapter 10 - Caught?
Chapter 11 - Ryuu's help (M)
Chapter 12 - A Yakuza
Chapter 13 - Aniki
Chapter 14 - I won't let go!
Chapter 15 - Regret?
Chapter 16 - Come back with me
Chapter 17 - Forgive you?
Chapter 18 - Loss of rationality (M)
Chapter 19 - I'll take you to heaven
Chapter 20 - I'm willing to help you
Chapter 21 - The cost doesn't matter
Chapter 22 - Hayato
Chapter 23 - Healing
Chapter 24 - Magic?
Chapter 25 - Creature
Chapter 26 - A dangerous existence
Chapter 27 - Warning
Chapter 28 - Forgiveness
Chapter 29 - Breakfast
Chapter 30 - Firearms
Chapter 31 - To take a life
Chapter 32 - Something familiar
Chapter 33 - Old friend
Chapter 34 - It belong's to you
Chapter 35 - I couldn't hold back (M)
Chapter 36 - Flowers (M)
Chapter 37 - Sudden departure
Chapter 38 - Nobu
Chapter 39 - Cooking With Nobu
Chapter 40 - The Power Of Food
Chapter 41- Fly
Chapter 42 - "At least three fingers"
Chapter 43 - Trouble
Chapter 44 - Assault (M)
Chapter 45 - Monster
Chapter 46 - Bad News
Chapter 48 - "The Guardian's shower time confessions"
Chapter 49 - Time To Leave
Chapter 50 - Friend or Foe?
Chapter 51 - Rejecting the Truth
Chapter 52 - The Boss's return
Chapter 53 - Nobu's fate
Chapter 54 - Faceoff
Chapter 55 - Too Sudden
Chapter 56 - Reveal
Chapter 57 - Loss
Chapter 58 - Nigel
Chapter 59 - "I've Found You"
Chapter 60 - No Intention Of Ever Letting Go
Chapter 61 - Returned (M)
Chapter 62 - My Life Is Your Life (M)
Chapter 63 - Seen better day's
Chapter 64 - In complete Darkness
Chapter 65 - Permanently Tied
Chapter 66 - Dog?!
Chapter 67 - Where Is He!?
Chapter 68 - Animosity
Chapter 69 - Gods Decree
Chapter 70 - Nobu and Risa?
Chapter 71- I Missed You
Chapter 72 - A Persistent Man
Chapter 73 - Win Your Heart (M!)
Chapter 74 - Our Children
Chapter 75 - Insecurities
Chapter 76 - 'Parasite'
Chapter 77 - His Child
Chapter 78 - The Boss' Disposition
Chapter 79 - My foolish God
Chapter 80 - Tired
Chapter 81- Kage
Chapter 82 - Trauma to the soul
Chapter 83 - The Dragon's embrace
Chapter 84 - Do you wish to leave?

Chapter 47 - Shot!

5.1K 361 21
By NSenpai

Oh my goodness i delayed for as long as i could to squeze two extra chapters out(remeber it was rushed i could barely edit them). I'm literally being rushed out of my house, my mum is kicking me out to stay with my brother so that i study. So i will be away for a few days, i will try my best to reply to comments from my phone and thanks for your support my lovelies, made me emotional. Hug's love and kisses. 

"Nobu-san it appears they have no intention of letting us go, what do you propose we do," one of the men asked in a low voice.

"Just be patient the others should be here any moment now focus on guarding Hayato and the young man and don't make any sudden movements," Nobu advised seriously.

"there's three" Mikage spoke up from behind them.

"What?" Nobu asked confused still facing the police.

"There are eyes on us, from each of those buildings" he answered.

"How do you know?" Nobu turned his expression becoming slightly concerned. Right now it was currently dark out and it was only the painful flashing of the police vehicles which was the only source of light.

"Because I'm a monster right" Mikage smiled mischievously.

All of a sudden, his smile dropped and his expression darkened in the very brief moments Hayato seen this he felt a foreboding chill climbing up to his neck.

Immediately he was thrust aside he watched the sight unable to do anything in slow motion, before hitting the floor he saw the boy concentrate on something he could not see.

And the bullet that was supposed to hit him went into Mikage instead, Hayato only knew it was a bullet when the mist of Mikage's blood glazed over his bad vision.

This occurred so quickly that barely anyone registered the current events taking place. Nobu was hardly able to recover his mind panicked state of mind. His heart thundered in his ears so much that his state of reasoning was blocked out.

'shit! motherfuckers they actually shot at us, and the person it hit was the young the person they were supposed to be protecting. What was he actually thinking bringing him here, he must've been stupid now the young boy's life at risk'

Hayato who was pushed to the floor turned his at the motionless figure on the pavement, he looked at the person who saved him with a complicated and flabbergasted gaze.

"Fuckers do you know what you've done!" Nobu snapped pulling out his gun the rest following suit. If the young man is dead, then so is everyone else here. The boss probably would bury everyone along with the young man. And he had come to truly enjoy the young man's company. "Shit!! Kaji check his vitals make sure he's breathing"

Kaji's usually stony expression seemed to faintly change "ah...yes"

"Quickly!" Nobu shouted desperately, not removing his gun towards the pesterers.

The police were equally at loss. How was it that the wrong person was hit? "what exactly happened!" Shibazaki barked over the transmitter.

"It was the civilian. As if he knew we were aiming at them he jumped in the way" the inspector panicked over the transmitter.

Shibazaki looked back at the situation in front of him trying to comprehend what was actually going on. There seemed to be another layer. "Don't make any movements until we figure out the civilian's state." He ordered.

"Put the guns away criminals or I'll order them to shoot" Yamamoto warned through his amplifier.

Right, when things got tense the most unexpected person stepped forward "aaaaa that hurt, where is the justice. Getting shot at completely unprovoked" got up and walked forward exposing himself.

"Miyuki-Aniki!" Yasu and Nobu shouted in joy, Kaji secretly sighed in relief.

'Miyuki-Aniki?', Shibazaki felt like he misheard. 'What the heck was going on.'

"Stand down!" Mikage commanded fiercely, his voice reverberating throughout the area, making even the police force who were at a close proximity flinch. "Unless you want to die" he reminded in a less harsh tone after they immediately complied with his orders.

Mikage rubbed his temple concerned they needed more training, losing composure so easily exposing themselves. Couldn't they see that was exactly what they wanted?

The units on standby watched the spectacle curiously it quite unexpected the most unlikely person; was in fact in charge. There was no mistaking it from their clear display of respect. But who exactly was he? And why was he covered in so much blood? Such a young person having so much influence, even telling well-known Yakuza what to do. Furthermore, he how did he recover from a bullet shot so easily?

The wrong call was made but the boy was right, it was shooting at someone unprovoked, this was bad for the police.

That voice there was no mistaking it, 'shit, how did this happen'. Shibazaki pushed the transmitter into Yamamoto's hand and rushed forward trying to push past the many units shielding them.

"Shibazaki-kun, oy Shibazaki-kun where are you going?" Yamamoto shouted.

"Nobu your gun" Mikage held out his hand.

'He wasn't thinking of shooting, right?' Nobu started sweating, but he gave in and passed it to him. The gun that was passed to him was immediately thrown into the sky completely disappearing from sight.

'What was that for' "Ahhh!!!! My favourite gun" Nobu was on the verge of tears. 'Why is he being bullied?'

"An eye for an eye, right" Mikage replied casually.

The police forces watched in confusion at the boy's antics but the next moment left them with chills. "What transpired? how is the inspector out? He was something. What was it? A gun, he was hit by a gun, how?" Yamamoto shouted.

"The bullet, how are you okay?" Hayato asked after Yasu helped him up supporting him.

"Ah" Mikage dug his finger into his chest and salvaged the bullet out, it fell to the floor. "it hurt, a lot. I don't really like pain".

'How friggin' cool' Yasu couldn't help but admire him, without hesitation he took a bullet for another comrade. Nothing can beat that; his respect is currently through the roof.

At last, after the long wait, a swarm of black cars pulled up enclosing the police cars in, easily outnumbering them.

"Well, then this is our ride we'll be leaving," Mikage said mockingly to the armed police forces. He really didn't like them.

The police couldn't do anything but let them go. "Wait, you stop right there!!" Shibazaki shouted. He was being held back by some of the officers." Shibazaki-kun we have to let them go, we no choice but to right now. It's over"

"No, but he can't go with them" never had Yamamoto seen Shibazaki so flustered.

"What are you saying, can't you see. I'm not sure how but he's clearly in charge. Maybe he's someone well known amongst that group" Yamamoto couldn't fathom why Shibazaki was so hung up on that particular person

"That's isn't possible" he denied.

"Do you know him?" Yamamoto asked catching on.

"I can't say" Shibazaki replied vaguely.

Just before Mikage got into the same vehicle as Hayato he heard a shout "OY!! YOU STINKIN' BRAT STAY RIGHT THERE" Shibazaki barked like a madman getting closer.

'Shit! to think he was here' Mikage jumped into the vehicle not even looking back. The rest took the other vehicles there.

Their destination was the hospital, initially, Hayato refused to even get treated by an outsider but under Mikage's negotiation's he gave in.

Like a child not wanting to go to visit the dentist he refused so adamantly, now knowing that he didn't have a choice he shut up for the entire journey not even muttering a curse. Mikage could comprehend the reasoning he didn't want to seem weak to feel weak, especially after what had happened. His dignity had taken a massive hit. And visiting the hospital one way or another will expose some of his trauma.

Mikage sighed and folded his arms in defeat "this doctor we're going to use is trust-worthy, I don't say that without fault".

Hayato looked at him but didn't say anything, either way, it didn't make him feel better.

"You want to be stronger right, how about I train you", right now Hayato could be considered quite strong, actually one of the best, but in front of Mikage all that meant nothing. However, that also meant he had potential, to become even stronger than he currently is. And Mikage was the one who could train him to reach that potential.

Hayato hearing this previous to this day would've laughed at the very mention of that idea but hearing this now after witnessing such a brilliant display of skills and strength that was almost inhuman was a different matter. There was no doubt he was equal to the boss or even stronger than their boss.

His interest was piqued "I want to be even stronger"

'so that no one can touch me'

'...ever again'  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...