A Directioner's Dream - (Harr...

Da yeahnialler

Imagine if your parents dumped you off at your Uncle's house for the summer. Surprise, Surprise! Uncle Tim li... Altro

Uncle Tim to the Rescue
A Surprise Visit
"...you're absolutely gorgeous... and you don't even know it."
Home Alone With Mr. Styles
A Strange Game Of Truth Or Dare
Up All Night on the Balcony
"Australia, here we come!"
Snooki's Aussie Twin
Worst Concert Ever
Another Late Night Talk
Fangirling Over a Fangirl?
Disappearing Harry
"I hate you, Harry Styles."
A Girl Just Wants Her Best Friend
Louis Is Having A Baby?!
Drake to the Rescue!
Goodbyes, New Friends, Makeups, and Bad News.
Everything Happens For A Reason
AUTHOR'S NOTE.

A One-Way Ticket to Nowhere

1.3K 11 0
Da yeahnialler

Chapter 16:

***Lauren's POV***

I did it. I'm on the flight back home. There's no turning back now. Even if i wanted to... which... I kinda do.

I texted Lauren I was coming back and she's picking me up at the airport. I'm actually really excited! Since my parents won't be home, I'm staying at her house! We are gonna have a long over-due sleepover.

I drifted off to sleep, but I soon woke up.

I had the weirdest dream ever, and I'm known as the queen of weird dreams.

Harry was there... and the rest of the boys... and my parents. My parents started disappearing from me. They told me not to worry about them, and that they loved me. Then I turned around and Harry was chasing after me. Saying he really loved me and not to let him go. What the heck? But hey, it was just a silly dream.

I still had thirty minutes left of the flight, time for some music. I put my iPod on shuffle.

"Don't Let Me Go" by The Fray came on. Definitely not the song I wanna listen to.

"Please Don't Let Me Go" by Mike Posner came on next. What's with my iPod?! It's playing all the songs I don't wanna hear. Maybe it's a sign... but it's too late now.

--------------------------------------------------

"SARAH!!!!!!!" I scream as I run into my best friend's arms.

We hugged for the longest time and then headed out the airport doors. I spilled everything to her in the car. I choked back tears. I even told Sarah one part that I haven't even told you guys.. Truthfully, I just want to run back into Harry's strong arms. I miss him. I really want him back...

"I'm so sorry. He seems like a jerk, but you know what would get back at him?" Sarah smirked.

"What?"

"You need to tweet something. Something about how you're glad to be home. Make him miss you more than you miss him," She smiled.

I whipped out my phone.

"I'm so glad to be home. :)" I did it. I tweeted it. Now I just have to hope that Harry sees it.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

9.4K 282 41
Victoria works hard at her uncle's production company. She answers phones, handles scheduling and organizes the affairs of hundreds of artists, bands...
11K 239 30
Kristen has no absolute idea who 'One Direction' is. Supposedly they are some cute band from the UK, but right now, the only thing that matters to Kr...
386K 7K 14
Hannah Montgomery isn't like any other ordinary seventeen year old girl. She's in her last year of highschool, has all the boys chasing her but she'd...
144K 2.8K 28
Lia, just your average teenager... she wishes. Her childhood best friend left her to become a singer through the X Factor; he is now in a famous boyb...