To forgive or not (Highschool...

By alphafox270

Devils, angels, fallen angels. We've heard them all, most would say devils are evil and angels are nothing bu... More

Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 14

11.6K 205 239
By alphafox270

(3rd Person)

The ORC headquarters was filled with various people, most of them came willingly while one person in particular wasn't too amused about being dragged here... literally, Rias just barged into the classroom mid-lesson and basically demanded (Y/N) to come along. He would've declined... had it not been for Rias dragging him out with bewildered gazes being sent their way.

(Y/N): I wouldn't be surprised if rumours started because of that...

For some reason though, Rias and the rest of the peerage were much quieter than usual... except for Issei who was now in a crater in the floor for staring at Asia's breasts earlier; Rias was sitting in her chair by her desk with her arms crossed, not even saying a word to anyone while a gloomy expression but at the same time... confident?

Akeno wasn't trying to get (Y/N) to either hit her or fall to her seduction tactics, instead she was standing next to Rias, her hands held together in front of her while waiting patiently for something, everyone else (except for Issei still on the floor) were either sitting on or around the sofa inside the room, (Y/N) would've sat down, but he remembered what happened last time while sending a small glare Koneko's way.

And there was also a woman with grey hair and wearing what appeared to be a maid's outfit in the room, (Y/N) didn't know who she was, but the amount of power she was passively exerting wasn't anything to scoff at therefore he stayed away from the maid in the room and focused his attention on everyone a part of ORC.

(Y/N): So... this some sort of thing you guys do regularly? If so, why am I here? I made it perfectly clear I don't want to be around any of you.

(Y/N) didn't even get an answer, not even Kiba, the one who was the least fazed by his hatred for devils kept silent while looking straight ahead, again seemingly waiting for something, (Y/N) couldn't help but raise an eyebrow in concern as he stood next to Asia who was sitting next to Kiba on the sofa.

(Y/N): Hello? Any devils here who know how to use what little brainpower they have to talk? Anyone?

Asia: (Y/N), do you not know what's happening either?

(Y/N): No... all I know is that Rias wanted everyone, including me here right now, but why would...?

The human's question was both interrupted and answered when a yellow crest suddenly appeared in the room, it was a yellow colour that was unfamiliar to (Y/N) while he swore he could hear a bird screech when it appeared, and then... the owner of the teleportation circle appeared in the middle of the room.

He was a man who looked to be in his 20's, a tall devil with short blonde hair and dark blue eyes, one look at both the arrogant smile on his face as well as the clothes he wore; his white shirt under a burgundy blazer exposing his chest and the smart dress pants with smart dress shoes. It was the perfect combination of the definition of a snobby prick.

???: Rias, my darling, I've come to visit you...

(Y/N): 'Darling? Ah, this must be the one Rias wants me to either beat into submission or kill to break the marriage contract, heh, let's see how this plays out... although... why is it I feel like I've seen him somewhere before?'

The prick of a devil walked over to Rias who still had the solemn yet confident look on her face as the man approached.

Rias: I'm not yours Riser, and I never will be.

Riser: Oh? But you and I are destined to wed my love, wasn't it for the sake of the devil race that our unity be seen as soon as you were of age?

Rias: I never agreed to the marriage, father and my brother forced this onto me, had they sought my opinion on the matter as well as tell me their reasoning I might've considered it.

(Y/N): 'Oh god... I already feel like I'm part of one of those TV shows filled with nothing but drama.'

Riser: I see... then...

Rias: However, that would've served no good, for I've seen who you really are Riser: you are vile, arrogant and quite practically the definition of scum, I would never marry a brute like yourself who only cares about himself and getting as many women to bed as possible.

(Y/N): Rias... roasting someone is just not your thing...

Riser: Hmm? And who's this worthless lifeform?

(Y/N): Oh look, it speaks... tell me, are you one of those guys who talks in third person too?

Riser: Riser is! And with great reason too, for Riser is a...

(Y/N): Riser is pathetic.

Riser: What!?

Rias grew an amused smile, knowing what was about to come as she saw (Y/N) walk up to Riser, face to face, despite the height difference (Y/N) kept his scowl on his face while looking Riser over.

(Y/N): I can already tell: the way you wear those clothes, the way you talk, the way you just stride your way into a new location that definitely doesn't belong to you; you think you'll always win no matter what. And to ensure such a thing, you'd do anything, even if it means marrying a woman who's unwilling to even look at you without vomiting.

Riser: How dare you-!?

(Y/N): Have you ever tasted defeat? Have you ever had someone frown at you? Or better yet: do you even have anyone who isn't forced to like you? Cause right now, all I'm seeing is an even more spoiled brat than Rias, and that's saying something, you've got this idea that you're untouchable, that you will always win no matter who your opponent or obstacle is. Newflash: you'll never win forever... oh, what's wrong? Are you really that upset that all you can do is scowl at me?

Riser: Who the hell are you peasant?

(Y/N): Why'd you wanna know? Don't you hate anyone you consider lower than yourself? When it comes to status in the underworld, you are high, but, probably only because of your family, when it comes to a status as an actual person... phew... you're even lower than Issei's rank.

(Y/N) could easily tell he was angering the devil more and more, and it was an amusing sight. Even if he was roped into doing this, he admits that it's quite fun, this 'favour' of Rias. If he could catch the guy off guard, he could probably take him down with one hit.

???: If you would please cease your vulgar contest, I would like to suggest something.

That caught the attention of both (Y/N) and Riser as they looked towards the maid, she bowed slighty when seeing (Y/N)'s stare.

???: Apologies, I haven't introduced myself: my full name is Grayfia Lucifuge, the queen piece of Sirzechs Lucifier.

(Y/N): The devil himself?

Rias: In a way... he's also my big brother!

(Y/N): That explains the ego and spoiled brat issues...

Rias: Hey!

Grayfia quickly cleared her throat to catch everyone's attention again, meanwhile Issei finally got out of the crater and was confused at the new arrival in the room.

Grayfia: Since Rias refuses the wishes of both her father and brother, they devised an idea: Rias may fight for her freedom in a Rating Game against Riser Phenex.

Rias: Figures they wouldn't let me get out of this despite my obvious refusal...

(Y/N): That's more of an ultimatum than an idea: 'You either fight to free yourself or become a slave to this asshole'.

Grayfia: Is that refusal I hear in your piece's voice Rias?

Before anyone knew what happened, a light spear lodged itself into the wall right next to Grayfia's head, the only ones who didn't seem fazed were both Grayfia and Riser, instead they stared at (Y/N) in curiosity while a murderous aura escaped from him and glaring down the maid.

(Y/N): I, will, never be a piece, for that bitch...

Grayfia: Noted... any way, are you refusing Rias?

Riser: Think thoroughly darling... you barely have a full peerage whereas Riser... well...

He snaps his fingers creating another portal, this time teleporting 15 women into the room earning a scowl of disapproval from (Y/N).

Riser: Riser has the full set! Now, what will you do? I suggest you refuse, save your peerage the humiliation of losing.

(Y/N): Huh, and there's the true you right there.

Riser and his peerage turn to (Y/N) who was smirking in amusement now with his arms crossed, it served to piss Riser off even more.

(Y/N): A whole peerage filled with nothing but women? And I can easily tell by the looks on their faces that they're entirely devoted to you, did you happen to save them from death? Captivate them with your 'charm'... nah... we all know the real answer here; these girls are only in it for your status.

Riser: What...?

(Y/N): Oh sure... no one could pass up the chance to become a devil... well, most people, but what I'm saying is these girls aren't around you for your looks, your words or even your so-called 'Greatness', they're only with you to go big, in other words: use your status as a high ranking devil to get far in the underworld. After all, at the end of the day, everyone's selfish desires get the better of them if it's presented to them on a silver platter.

Riser:...

Issei: Wow... I don't know what's going on, but (Y/N) nice words, and... WHY DOES HE HAVE A HAREM!?!?

The pervert suddenly fell to his knees crying confusing and creeping Riser's peerage out, Riser simply raised an eyebrow.

Riser: Why is he... crying?

Rias: He has a dream to own a harem one day and become harem king...

???: Eww gross...

???: What a creep!

(Y/N): While I may admit Issei's gross, at least he isn't as bad as your 'King'.

???: How dare you!

The one girl with blue stepped forward wielding a wooden staff making (Y/N) hum in confusion before picking his ear with his pinkie.

(Y/N): You even take little girls? Lolicons are their finest... which is still bad.

???: Little girl!?

Riser: Now now Mira, settle down, you don't need to prove anything to this worthless being.

(Y/N): Hah! Worthless? I think you've spent too much time looking in the mirror that you've confused your pathetic presence for everyone else.

Riser: Ok, I change my mind, Mira, take him down.

Mira: With pleasure Riser!!

She suddenly leapt forward with the wooden staff causing (Y/N) to sigh in disappointment before catching the staff effortlessly with one hand. Mira was shocked at seeing her attack being blocked so easily and (Y/N) captilised on that shock by slamming a fist into Mira's stomach causing her to gasp out in pain, (Y/N) spun around and delivered a spinning back kick to Mira's chest sending her flying into Riser's arms.

Mira: I'm... sorry... Riser...

Riser: Whatever...

He suddenly drops Mira who yelps in pain and earning another scowl of disapproval from (Y/N).

(Y/N): 'I may hate devils, but even I can't help but get pissed when someone treats their own friend/lackey like that'.

Grayfia: Now then... before any more violence occurs, Rias: do you accept the challenge?

Riser: Just one moment Grayfia, if you wouldn't mind.

Grayfia: What is it?

Riser: You there, crybaby...

Issei: Huh?

Riser: Do you truely believe your dream of being a harem king will come true, heh, you'll never achieve it, you'll never experience something...

Riser suddenly grabbed the purple-haired member of his peerage confusing everyone, until he grabbed the back of her head.

Riser: Like this.

They suddenly engaged in a make-out session, (Y/N) was struggling immensly not to hurl at two devils making out whereas Issei seemed to get frustrated at the fact Riser was living the dream he's desired for so long. Rias was looking away uncomfortably and everyone else, even Grayfia looked on in disapproval.

When they seperated, Riser turned to Issei with a smirk.

Riser: You'll never reach my level, low rank scum.

Rias: Enough! I accept the challenge for a Rating Game Riser, if it means to get out of this contract, I'll try anything.

Riser: Oh? Taking the stupid route are we? Oh well, there's no other way to convince you, but, how about we make it fair? Seeing how my peerage far outnumbers yours, I will be kind and allow you ten days to prepare yourselves, until then... you better start thinking of a wedding dress my darling Rias.

And with that, Riser left through the same portal circle he came through, but not before his eyes widened at spotting an object of his desire, specfically something that (Y/N) was wearing on his left ear, but before he could call it out, he'd disappeared with his peerage in the portal.

(Y/N): Well, now that that's over and done with, I'll head home, I doubt they'll let me back into class anyway.

Before he could leave, (Y/N)'s collar was grasped, he turned, only to see the closed-eyed smile of Rias, it was obvious she was up to something and Grayfia seemed to know exactly what Rias was thinking since she covered her mouth to hide an amused smile.

Grayfia: Well, you heard Riser, you have ten days to train for the upcoming Rating Game, however, it seems there are no teachers for you and your peerage Rias: your brother is busy with underworld politics and I must join in the efforts, that leaves only one person: a certain human of interest you've told us all about...

(Y/N): What? When did you tell your brother about me exactly?

Rias: Don't you remember what Azazel called you when you two first met? The false devil, well, that's kind of what the whole of the underworld is calling you.

(Y/N): What?

Grayfia: And I couldn't think of someone more suited for the role of teacher than the false devil, capable of producing so much evil energy that he can form a wing. Most users of evil energy could barely produce the shape on their backs, you're the first to ever accomplish such a feat with it.

(Y/N): I haven't even mastered it, how am I a perfect candidate?

Grayfia: True, you may not have mastered it, but the fact alone that you've unlocked that much potential, far more than any other high ranking devil who can use it just shows you're most likely more powerful than any other user of the power, meaning...

Rias: Meaning you're stronger than everyone in the ORC, which means you can easily teach us!

Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around (Y/N)'s neck from behind him.

Akeno: And maybe in return I can teach you a few things of my own, specifically to do with the bedroom~

Her advances were quickly stopped by (Y/N) slamming the back of his fist into her face, sending Akeno flying out the window and into the courtyard. After that (Y/N) crossed his arms, his eyes closing in thought.

(Y/N): And if I refuse?

Grayfia: Oh, I wouldn't know, but, I couldn't imagine how upset Sirzechs, the highest power in the underworld, and Rias' brother would be if her only teacher decided to be selfish and refuse to prepare his favourite little sister for the Rating Game.

Although no one could see it appearance wise, that sentence made (Y/N) afraid. Sure he couldn't care less what a devil might think, but this was basically satan himself that they were talking about, (Y/N) grew a slight sweat drop in fear before turning away.

(Y/N): Fine, but there's one thing I'd like to make clear about my training: you either get stronger... or you die.

Rias: Issei knows that the most...

Koneko: And me...

Grayfia: Then it's settled: Rias has ten days to prepare for the Rating Game, and the false devil will be her teacher for those ten days, I will return after time's up to transport you all to the sight, farewell... oh, and false devil?

(Y/N): The name's (Y/N), lady.

Grayfia: My apologies... (Y/N), take care of that earring, would you?

(Y/N): What?

But she disappeared in her own teleportation portal before he could get and answer, (Y/N) scowled before he literally growled in realisation.

(Y/N): My next ten days are going to be spent around the people I despise the most... apart from Asia of course.

Rias: And don't forget about our deal~

(Y/N): Shut up!!!

Yep, (Y/N) will have to train them himself... however, little does he know that he too will earn a power boost while on this trip, a certain fallen angel would make sure he did.

To be continued...

(A/N): You were probably expecting Riser's ass the one to get kicked... well, you guys and gals will need to be patient. Riser will get what's coming to him soon, also, you guys and gals are too awesome!!! The book's reached 10K views, and I couldn't be even more speechless and happy, thank you everyone for the support, and as always: eat one or more brownies everyday!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 463 5
Y/n L/n is a young high school boy indebted to the Yakuza because his father passed away leaving a tremendous amount of debt. After being told how he...
19.2K 268 12
Y/N die and get reincarnated to the world of supernatural, where devil, angel, fallen angel exist. Before he get reincarnated he meet the Shadow Mona...
996K 13.3K 73
(y/n) was orphaned until he was 10 years old he was adopted by the hyoudou family and living a happy life. but something within him was about to awak...
1.3K 28 6
The world as we know it may not be what it seems.... The concept of good and evil has been around for centuries until now.... Monstrous nightmare had...