Human (A Sokeefe AU)

By Leaveth

Going to a new school is always difficult, but being in a new town, with a new family only makes it harder. W... More

New Home
First Day
Keefe
Biana's house
Untitled part
Awkward
Bronte
Sleepover: Part 1
Silveny
Stina
Better
Confessions
Update! Please Read!
Author's Note

Sleepover: Part 2

3.7K 55 154
By Leaveth

Okee Dokee so this is going to be pretty bad, but I just wanted to have fun with the characters, so bear with me. The next chapters will be very (I hope).

Wow. This took forever to write. I hope you enjoy it. I added a POV change!

CHAPTER 9

"Really?" I asked.

"Yep." Said Biana, with an evil grin. "I'll go first."

I groaned.

"Keefe." Biana said, looking at him. "Truth or Dare?"

"Hmmm... Dare." Said Keefe.

"I dare you to let me give you a makeover." Biana said immediately. It was clear that she had planned this.

"Yes, gurrl!" Shouted Keefe.

Biana grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs. They were gone for, like, 20 minutes. Fitz and I started playing cards with a deck that I brought.

"Ha! Speed!" I yelled, right as Keefe and Biana walked in. (A/n speed is my favorite card game. Anyways...)

"Aw, playing without me?" Keefe asked, causing Fitz and I to look at him.

I burst out laughing.

"What?" Keefe asked, looking playfully offended. "I am so totally rockin' this look."

His hair had need brushed into a teeny tiny ponytail on top of his head. He had on extravagant makeup with bold colors.

Best of all, he was wearing a dress. A dress.

"You look lovely." Said Fitz, trying not to laugh.

"See. Fitz gets it." Said Keefe, looking at me. "Biana did a great job." He shifted his gaze to her and winked.

Biana blushed and grinned proudly.

I felt a surge of jealously. But wait. I didn't like Keefe like that. Did I?

"My turn!" Keefe said. "Foster. Truth or Dare?"

Yikes. This was going to be a tough choice. I didn't trust Keefe dare-wise. But what if he asked me who I liked? Nope. I wasn't taking that chance.

"Dare." I said nervously.

"I dare you to... Let me fix your hair. You need it."

That wasn't so bad. Actually quite tame, compared to what I was expecting. But wait a second... Did he insult my hair?

"What's wrong with my hair?" I asked, blushing.

"Everything, hon." He said, with a ridiculously annoying accent.

I rolled my eyes, but turned around so that he could reach my hair.

He started to French braid it, and his nimble fingers were surprisingly gentle.

"There." He said when he'd finished. "Do you have a hair tie?"

"Um, yeah." I said handing it behind me.

"Ooh, Sophie, you look so pretty! Go grab a mirror." Said Biana.

I found a conveniently placed hand mirror, and gazed into it.

"Oh... Oh wow." I said.

He had French braided the top of my hair, but left the bottom loose. It made me look older, more mature.

"This is really amazing!" I said.

"No need to sound so shocked." Keefe teased.

I turned to see him smirking at me, so I rolled my eyes.

"Oh yeah! It's my turn! Fitz, Truth or Dare?"

"Hmmm... Truth." He said.

I knew exactly what I wanted to ask.

"Where were you when you were supposed to be on P.E. on Friday?" I asked.

"Um, I was..." He mumbled something.

I grinned.

"Speak up." I said.

"I was ditching. With Keefe." He mumbled.

Biana gasped and fell off of the couch.

"Really? Ooh, I have dirt on you now. If mom and dad found out..." She let the threat hang.

"Thanks, Sophie." Fitz grumbled.

Keefe and I burst out laughing.

He sighed.

"Anyway... Biana. Truth or Dare?" He said.

"...dare." She said.

"I dare you to..." He thought for a moment. "Let Sophie give you a makeover."

"Nooooooo! She wailed.

"Ha ha! Yes!" I said, dragging her out of the room. "We'll be back soon!" I said cheerfully as we left.

I pulled her all the way to her room.

"Please don't make me take my makeup off." She begged.

"Oh, no. You can do whatever with your makeup. I'm here for clothes." I said.

Then I pulled her hair back into a simple ponytail.

I rummaged through her closet. Even though we all wore uniforms, we still had tons of casual clothes. Choosing what you want to wear is one of the nicest things about weekends.

But man, Biana had a lot of clothes.

I finally found what I was looking for: a T-shirt and jeans.

"Here. Put these on." I said handing them to her.

She sighed, but went into the bathroom.

When she came out, I proclaimed her to be finished.

"It's so comfortable!" She exclaimed.

I laughed.

"Actually, I am gonna take off my makeup. You can go ahead downstairs. I'll meet you." She said.

"OK." I said, and quietly walked downstairs. I was almost to the living room, when I heard Fitz and Keefe talking.

"If you like her so much, just tell her how you feel!" Fitz said, sounding exasperated.

"But what if she doesn't like me? We haven't known each other that long. What if-" Keefe abruptly stopped talking when I walked into the room.

Dang it. I should have listened at the door. I wondered who they were talking about. Whoever she was Keefe liked her. Lucky girl.

"Where's Biana?" Fitz asked.

"Taking her makeup off." I said, sitting down.

"Girls." Fitz muttered. "So, how'd she take the makeover?"

"Surprisingly well. She was so surprised at how comfortable the clothes were." I said, laughing.

"I'm not sure if she's ever even worn jeans." Fitz laughed.

"Yeah. I love my jeans. I might not look good, but I'm always comfortable." I said.

"You always look good." Said Keefe.

The seriousness on his face made my heart flutter.

I blushed.

Keefe smirked.

Fitz rolled his eyes.

Biana walked in, saving me from the awkwardness.

"Hey guys, mom says it's time for bed." She said glumly.

We groaned.

"But, she did say we could sleep in here so, let's go get our stuff.

Biana and I raced upstairs, grabbed our sleeping bags, changed into our pajamas and ran back downstairs. Keefe and Fitz were already there, Keefe having taken his ridiculous makeup off.

We set up our sleeping bags, and I crawled in, so tired that I barely noticed how I was right next to Keefe.

Biana turned the lights off, we all got quiet and I drifted off to sleep.

KEEFE POV

How was I supposed to sleep, when she was right next to me? I gazed at her serene face, until I realized that I was watching her sleep.

That's a little creepy Keefe. Get it together.

I rolled over in my sleeping bag.

Sophie was amazing. The first day I saw her, I knew I liked her. She was so brave, and sarcastic, and...

Whoa there, Keefe. Stop thinking about Sophie. Time to sleep.

Couldent get her off of my mind. I had to tell her how I feel. Follow Fitz's advice for once. I just needed to wait for the right time.

I drifted off, dreaming of Sophie Foster.

...

I woke up to the sound of someone whimpering. I glanced over to my right and saw Sophie, obviously having a bad dream. She looked so scared. I pulled her into my arms.

" Sophie, wake up!" I whispered.

SOPHIE POV

I was running.

I didn't know what I was running from, but all I felt was fear, fear and panic.

"Help me!" I screamed as I ran. Either nobody was around, or nobody cared.

"Sophie, wake up!" A voice whispered.

I woke up gasping for air. I was vaguely aware of someone's arms around me.

"Shhh. Shhh, its all OK. It was just a dream." A soothing voice said.

Keefe. I rolled to face him.

"Bad dream?" He asked.

I nodded and snuggled closer to him. What? I had just woken up. I wasn't thinking straight.

"Whattimeisit?" I mumbled.

"6:30. Why? Are you going somewhere?" He joked.

I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see. The n i had a thought.

"We could watch the sunrise." I suggested.

"I actually like that idea." Keefe said.

I grabbed a blanket, and we walked over to the door that led to the porch.

We snuggled together (it was cold), and wrapped the blanket around us.

I sighed in contentment as the sun rose above the horizon.

...

So... What did you think?

There is more coming, I am already working on the next chapter. 

Sophie is still in denial, but not for long. *evil laughter*

Byeo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 49 30
What if someone close to Sophie died? What if she couldn't get over it and became violent? What if Sophie made a mistake that she couldn't undo? What...
3.3K 32 20
This is a story of Sokeefe. Enjoy!
48.6K 783 48
❝𝒂 𝒔𝒌𝒚 𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓.❞ 𝗦𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗜𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥 is that one girl who doesn't believe in...
219K 1.7K 37
Shannon Messanger has done a great job with her kotlc series and this is just another story about these charactors! prepare yourself for lots of soke...