|MULTI FANDOM IMAGINES|

By pointless_chick

This Book Is Done But If You Ever Read It, Give It Tons Of Stars!!๐ŸŒŸ More

|ASK!(A/N)|
|Thomas?|A/N
Kylo Ren
A/N(MEME)Must Read!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
The Originals?
Anyone?
*Shout out!*
HEY!!
Stefan Salvitore
TAGGED!!
Finn Imagine
Peter Pan
HOLY SH!T
Dylan O'Brien
Goodbye For Now
I'M BACK B!TCHES๐Ÿ™Œ
Thomas Brodie Sangster
Yoonmin
May The Fourth Be With You!!
Henry Mills
IM BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Mitch Rapp (SMUT)

2K 27 2
By pointless_chick

This whole imagine was made by me, no lie.
Tease:

⚠️WARNING⚠️
Includes Lots of smut, if you are to uncomfortable with reading smut then click away.

☀️SUMMARY☀️
*You and Mitch are on a mission and you start teasing him in a closet, when you guys get to a hotel. He does the same to you*
Requested

You and Mitch had been partners in the CIA for a long time now. You two usually flirted with each other, but never had sex yet. Of course both of you dreamt of it all the time and got jealous when someone would come up and talk to one of you. What made it extremely painful is when you two would be in a room together. You two could just feel the sexual tension between one another but never thought of expressing it.

You where hoping today would be the right moment to try.

Thats until you got called in for a mission. Stan said it was only 45 minuets away at a bar.

So you decided to get dressed into black leggings and a black tank top witch showed some of your stomach.
You applied small make up so you wouldn't look so bad.
You then put your hair in a high ponytail just in case you had to fight.

You then heard a nock at the door.
"Hey Y/N you ready? Its been 15 minuets" Mitch said on the other side.
You just rolled your eyes, opening the door, seeing Mitch with a navy blue shirt, witch showed his muscles and some jeans.

You gave him a smile and nodded
"Ready. Lets go kick ass"

You never really loved little bars. People would stare at you witch felt uncomfortable. Some people would give you a nasty look like you didn't belong or you looked too young to be there.

You and Mitch just stood there looking around for a while until you decided to walk to the bar and sit.

Normally you would grab a drink but you weren't really feeling the party mood, really you just wanted to be home, flirting with Mitch every chance you had.
Though, your now sitting at a bar, looking for a guy.
Thats when your head wondered somewhere else. Thinking about Mitch.

GOD, you could just get wet by his name. You've always tried believing you and Mitch could be more then just sex or flirting. You where in love with him but didn't know how he felt. I mean he probably has someone else way prettier right now. He probably just flirted with you to brag to the other CIA agents.

You where soon drifted from your thoughts when Mitch came up to you.

"Upstairs, come on" he said walking away.

You sighed and started following him up the stairs.

Once you two got up there, you could see a small room with no one in it.

"Are you sure they came up here?" You asked

Mitch nodded, walking into the room with a gun in his hand.
You decided to take yours out, holding it close to you.

Once you and Mitch looked around the room. No one was there.

Thats until you heard voices coming outside the room.
Your eyes widened at Mitch as he looked at you.

You looked around when your eyes landed on a closet. You grabbed Mitch's hand leading him into the closet.

It was small so your back pressed against his chest.

You tried to ignore the butterflies in your stomach, looking at the people walking it the room.

"Do you think ghost meant this room?"

"Yeah he said this room."

You stood there looking out when something started poking your back. You knew it had to be Mitch's gun so you ignored it.

"Well it doesn't seem to be here."

"So double check damn"

You started to become more annoyed as it kept touching you. You sighed.

"Mitch your gun is touching me, make it stop" you whispered to him.

He coughed lowly
"I can't"

You scoffed
"And why not?"

"Because its not my gun" he bluntly said

That made you blush deep red, luckily he couldn't see it since you where turned the other way.

"Nope not here sir, just call ghost"

"Ugh"

Thats when you got an idea, your hand fell from your gun, slowly creeping up Mitch's leg, slowly.

You heard him growl lowly.
"Um, Y/N-"
You quickly shushed him, looking out the door, still creeping up his leg.

Once you got to his thigh. You worked your way to his shaft, gripping it lightly.

Mitch gave out a soft moan witch you shushed him.

You started rubbing his hard member, earning another moan from Mitch.

You could feel his dick throbbing from your touch.

"Ok, well we will be right there"

"So what now?"

"We just get back. Come on"

Once the two men left. You took your hand off of Mitch's hard shaft, walking out.

Mitch didn't follow. You turned to him, seeing his uncomfortable state witch made you smirk.

"Make sure you get that Mitchy" you said walking out and down stairs to the car. Waiting for Mitch to come down.

"Its late so you and Y/N get to a hotel then finish the mission tomorrow Alright." Stan said on the phone with Mitch.

"Yeah alright" Mitch said, hanging up.

Y/N looked out the window in deep thought again. She had no clue why she did that to Mitch in the closet. She just gave him what he wanted. Just sex.

Of course it was only teasing sex but he could want more. The problem was, she did to, at this point she wanted him bad.

Once they had gotten into the lobby, Mitch paid for a room that only had one bed in it. Of course you and Mitch have slept in the same bed but nothing much happened.

Once you two got to the room, you laid on the bed, looking at Mitch who had his head down looking away from you. Thats when you felt really guilty.

"Mitch, I'm sorry about what happened, Could-"

You got cut off by something he mumbled but couldn't hear.

"What?" You asked getting up from the bed, walking near him slowly.

He looked up at you with a smirk. His eyes looked darker than usual.

"I said strip" he growled.

"I don't-"

"Take off your clothes!" He yelled.

You where taken back from this but did as you where told, leaving you in your bra and panties.

You looked up at him as he shook his head.

"All of your clothes"
You commanded and took off your bra and panties as well, leaving you in nothing.

The room felt cold and Mitch was looking at you in hunger.
He walked near you and kissed you on the lips, roughly but passionately.
You could feel butterflies fill your stomach.
He started sucking all over your neck, leaving marks everywhere. You where a moaning mess by now.
Thats when he stopped.
He grabbed your hands kinda roughly, pulling you to the bed.

He then took out rope witch was for climbing walls but instead he tied your hands with it.

"You have no clue how long I've wanted to do this baby girl." He growled in your ear witch made you whimper.

He then got on top of you, grabbing one of your breast, sucking on it while pinching the other making you give out a loud moan.
You could already feel yourself getting wet.

Soon he had stopped sucking and sat up. You hitched your waist, grabbing a hold of the rope you where tied to.

"Mm baby girl. You shouldn't of done what you did in the closet."

Mitch pulled your legs up, him in the middle of them. Stroking your thigh.
You cried out, wanting to pull your fingers threw his hair and make him fuck you with his face hard. Except you couldn't.

Mitch chuckled looking up at you. He soon stuck his tongue in you, making you moan out loud. You where sure next door could hear you.

Mitch swirled his tongue in you like a pattern. He was literally cleaning you.

You bucked your hips roughly in his face, making him take you in more. You soon felt yourself about to cum.

"UHH MITCH!" You moaned loudly, your eyes clenching shut.

Thats when he stopped, making you open your eyes and frown up at him. He just smirked.

"Wouldn't want you having all the fun."

Mitch decided to take the rope off your hands. He saw how red they where and kissed them.

He then got off of you, taking his shirt off, showing his well built body.

You bit your lip, looking at him with lust. Sure thing he was too.

He then unbuckled his belt, letting his pants fall and underwear.
He was already hard and huge.

He grabbed a condom and ripped it open, pulling it over his hard member.

You of course had sex before but it was never ever like this. The guy sucked.

Mitch stroked his cock a few times then pushing it in, you moaned from the feeling.

He soon started to go fast, making you moan louder.

"Uhh faster Mitch" you purred in his ear, he gladly did so.

"Uh Y/N you feel so good baby girl" he growled, you moaned of how hot he was.

Once he started to go faster, you felt your climax coming.

You moaned, scratching his back.
"MITCH!"
"Y/N!"

You both said, you soon felt yourself release all over the condom.

Mitch pulled out of you, taking the cum filled condom and throwing it away.

He then collapsed beside you, holding your naked, sweaty body near his.

Thats when you looked at him and weakly smiled.

"I love you Y/N" Mitch said, kissing the top of your head.

Those butterflies again.

You smiled and snuggled up to his chest.

"And i love you too Mitch"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 661 34
This is kinda of a second book to "from two to three" it's when hunter gets older so the first few chapters will be like a timeline and that's when w...
164K 2.6K 29
[I wrote these when I was twelve and I'm too lazy to fix them so excuse the grammatical errors oops] all of this is as PG as it gets as I said I wrot...
62.6K 2.6K 24
Hopexgip reader and that's all I'm gonna say =))