A JENZIE EMPIRE| JENZIE

By linaxfics

вє α вσѕѕ, dαtє α вσѕѕ, вuíld αn єmpírє *completed* More

Intro to Jenzie Empire:
1st day back
A Few Months Later and regrets
No! Fuck! NO!
Time For School
Last Day of school
Secrets
Gender Reveals!
Memories
Baby Time
Coming Home❤️
I'm Not Cheating
Moving In
The Perfect Garden
Going to The LeBlanc's
Wedding Day
Wedding night
Another one
A Jenzie Empire
I MADE A SEQUEL

The Morning After

3.8K 69 37
By linaxfics

Kenzie's POV

I woke up with an aching headache, and not inside my room. I looked under the covers, I was naked. Yes, naked! I was shocked! I looked around me, and saw a guy. I slowly looked at him, it was Johnny. I quickly got out of bed, and put on my clothes from yesterday which were all scattered on the floor. I checked the time, it was 5:56 am. I slowly opened the door, and saw red cups everywhere. I slowly walked out, and saw the girls and guys, (Lauren, etc.) sleeping on the couch. I left, and got an Uber home. I came home, and saw Maddie and Hayley looking like moms when you past curfew.

"Where the hell were you!" Maddie asked, frustrated. 

"Um, I-I. Fell asleep." I stuttered, obviously lying.

"I told Maddie." Hayley said, and my eyes opened wide. "Also, where are the others?" Hayley added.

"Um, they were still sleeping. And, I just wanted to go home. ANd take a shower." I said, and as I was about to run upstairs, Hayley and Maddie pulled my arm.

"*sniff* OMG! She did it with Johnny!" Maddie yelled, I turned red, redder than a tomato. 

Hayley sniffed me. "OMG! She totally did!" Hayley yelled, and they all looked at me like a mom. 

I was quiet, but they made me explode. "Fine! It was an accident! And now, I'm too embarrassed about it, I'm never going anywhere out of this house!" I yelled like a dramatic teenager, and fled upstairs. It all came back to me

*Warning! This contains some sexual things, NOT  suitable for people UNDER 16*
Flash Back!

We passionately kissed, and before I knew it, we were undressing each other. He took my dress off, and I took his shirt off. I then unbuckled his belt, and in like 2 minutes, we were passionately making out on his bed naked. 

We pulled apart, noticing what state we were in. Our noses still touching. "Kenzie, do you wanna do this?" He asked, knowing it would be my first time. 

"Yes." I said smiling and smashed my lips into his. We continued to make out, with our tongues dancing as we kiss. I started to get wet, and I flipped him over so I would be on top of him. 

I felt him put his hands on my ass, he squeezed it, and his actions made me moan. He flipped us over, and now he was back on top of me. 

"Kenzie. I'm gonna ask you again-" before he continued, I cut him off.

"Stop asking. Yes, I wanna do it. I wanna do it with you." I said smiling, he smiled.

He got up, and grabbed a condom out of his drawer, and put it on. He came back to me, and spread my legs out wide. He then looked at me, again asking for permission, I nodded and he entered me. People say that your first time hurts, it didn't. Maybe a little, but mostly pleasure. I moaned in pleasure, and saw a smirk on his face. 

With every thrust, he went deeper, and faster. "Fuck." I moaned, and he went even deeper. Oh my fucking, I loved it. Every thrust. As he came into me, he leaned in, and kissed my lips. We made out as he went deeper. We pulled apart, and he continued to go deeper with every thrust. I was moaning so much, and I couldn't help it. "Oh Fuck, Johnny!" I moaned, and he looked at me.

"Johnny?" He said with a smirk and went even deeper.

"Oh! Fuck! Daddy!" I moaned.
 he had a huge smirk on his face, and continued to come into me. I came on to him, and he came out of me. I knew what he was going to do. 

He lifted my legs, and put his head near my pussy. He started to eat me out, and I grabbed his bed sheets as he ate me out. I was moaning as he entered his tongue into me. He swirled his tongue in me, and I grabbed his hair to make him go in me more. After he finished eating me out, he came back up to me and held me close as we made out again. 

He pulled me close, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He turned me over, and he was on top. My legs were still around his waist, and we continued to kiss. He stopped, and kissed all the way down to my breasts. He sucked out of my nipples, with rubbing the other with his finger making then hard. He left a hickey on one of my breasts, then I flipped him over and went to his dick. I started to suck his dick, and gave him a blowjob. He closed his eyes as he moaned. I went back up to him, and kept on kissing him.

After a while of making out, and turning over and over. We stopped, and just laid on the bed. His arms around me. We then fell asleep in each others arms. 

End Of Flash Back

I was clicked out of my trance when there was a knock at my door. "Go away Maddie!" I yelled, but the door opened anyway.

"I'm not Maddie." Johnny said as he came into my room and closed the door. I felt embaressed, and my cheeks turned red. He came and sat next to me on my bed. 

"Kenzie I'm-" before he could finish, i cut him off.

"Dont say you're sorry. Johnny, i-" before i could finish, he smashed his lips on to mine. We made out, and now i was sitting on his lap with my legs around his waist. Our tongues danced, but were interupted by my doorbell. 

We pulled apart, and i looked at Johnny. "Before you answer that. Will you be my girlfriend?" Johnny asked me. I kissed him, and said yes. 

"Yes, now. STay here and I'm gonna answer the door. " i said, and went downstairs to open the door. 

When i opened the door, i saw Annie smiling, her smile reached her ears! "Kenzie! I need to tell you something. Now!" She screamed, and looked so happy.

"Um, ok. Come in." i said, unsure of what she was so excited about.

We went and sat on my couch in my living room. "So, Hayden asked me out!" Annie said with a happy tone. She's had a crush on him since, FOREVER! ANd he has had a crush on her for FOREVER as well.

"OMG! Congrats! That makes two of us." i said the last part quietly. 

"Wait! Hayden asked you too?" She asked, crossing her arms.

"What! No! But." I then looked around to see if anyone else was near, but no one. I then whispered in her ear, "Johnny literally just asked me out. Not Hayden." she smiled as i said that, and was about to scream, but i covered her mouth. "Like i said. Literally. 2 seconds before you came. He's still here. Which reminds me. You need to leave." with that, she skipped out, and i locked the door and headed back up.

"Hey." He said as i closed the door. 

"Hey." i said quietly as i sat back on his lap.

"Who was at the door?" He asked as i wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Just Annie saying Hayden asked her out." i said still quiet.

"Did you tell her about us yet?" he asked.

"Well, yes. Hayley told her our past, so i just told her. How about. I text her saying dont tell anyone yet until you know. We figure this out." he nodded, and we started to make out until. My door opened.

"Hey Kenz I-" Maddie stopped when she saw me and Johnny. I immediately got off of him. "What the! Are you two a thing now?" Maddie asked. I looked at Johnny, and nodded. "Fucking thank you!" me and Johnny were confused. "OH MY FUCKING GOD! YOU FINALLY STARTED TO DATE? Well, I'll leave you two." 

Me and Johnny bursted into laughter, and continued to make out. As we made out, he put his hand under my dress in the back, and i then locked the door, and went back to him. 

I placed his hands under my dress, and i placed his hands on my ass. We continued, but before anything got too heated, we stopped, and he left. 

Hope you like this story so far. DO you think they're going too fast? Just wait until the next chapter to see what happens. -Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.7K 1.3K 69
The continuation of 7 years⚠️
131K 1.9K 59
it's all in the title babes
82.2K 2.9K 30
IN WHICH TWO TEENS UNEXPECTED MEET UP RESULTS IN A VERY COMPLICATED RELATIONSHIP!
58.6K 1.6K 26
α lífє σf rσчαltч íѕn't αll єlєgαnt. *completed*