We meet again!! [completed]

Af karish96

#38 in fanfiction (24/12/17) #24 in fanfiction (31/12/17) #17 in fanfiction (1/1/18) Its a story abt our fav... Mere

Characters
Seperation!!😔
Seperation part (2)
1 year later...!
1 yr later (continue)
Invitation
Shivika meet!
Shivika meet (part 2)
Past revelation!
omru talk to shivika!
New entries
Oberois in RM
Life in london
New cover😍
Shivaay shocked😱anika rocked😎
Proud
New story
Abhimanyu Rathod
Jealous sso rocks!
Game
Surprise❤️
Naagini
Anika's insult
Abhimanyu blames shivaay
Abhi bids goodbye
Shivaay suspects pinky
Shivaay meets tia
Shock😳
Arnav knows it all
Mission shivika
Coffee with characters😂☕️
Priyanka
Divorce
Anika back in OM
New story
Shivika come closer
Pass aajaye Hum-tum
Ragini jealous
Alliance😳
Date
Engagement & Ragini's truth
Pinky exposed
Teaser
LIT
Pinky exposed (2)
Emotional moments
2 feet ki duri
Anika & pinky
Anika's accident
Shivika's Confession
Family
Engagement
Mehendi sangeet Night
Shivika get hitched
Shivaay goes to london
50th chapter

One forever❤️

6.4K 412 61
Af karish96

Chapter & mood board credits: My baby Ish_mod love you & thank you for such hot chappy❤️
Happy Reading
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anika entered the room to see it empty, how courteous of him to call her here than leave. Sighing she walked to the cupboard to see a post it note stuck on it,

"I know I know you are think what an idiot your husband is but leave it till I come. For now wear this beautiful dress and get ready in an hour,
Your Bhaggad Billa"
Chuckling at her husband who was behaving like a teenager-in-love, Anika proceeded to open the blue packet to meet an gorgeous dress. No wonder Shivaay wanted to see her in this dress!

              ******
Fixing her hair, Anika checked herself for the thousandth time- makeup hair and obviously the outfit- the dress wasn't something she was used to wearing but she knew she would feel comfortable, she was going to be with her Shivaay.
"Ma'am are you done?", Khanna asked waiting outside the door.
"Arey Khannaji! Shivaay kaha hai!"

"Sir farmhouse pe hai, if you want we can go?"
"Thik hai let's go!"

Sitting in the car, Anika and Khanna made their way to a farmhouse she had never heard about. This outfit, his persistent absence and the farmhouse mystery- this all added up to one thing, Shivaay was planning something big.
                                ********
The farmhouse was located near a sea, with wind blowing over the place. Walking in the dim lighted pathway, Khanna had left Anika to the entrance and asked her to follow the lightings.

Reaching the candle lit dinner place Anika's eyes widened at the beauty in front of her. The place was decorated with candles and roses with two seats placed ahead- breathtakingly beautiful! The place was away from any human communication and Anika mentally made a point to come here when too stressed.
"This is sooo beautiful!"

"Not more than you", Shivaay said finally appearing infront of her after the whole days torture of being away. Seeing each other, their breaths hitched, looking as gorgeous as she could Shivaay couldn't wait for the night while Anika mentally scolded herself for getting naughty thoughts, it's more of Shivaay's forte of being the Cheapda!

After shamelessly checking each other out, Anika moved ahead and hugged Shivaay tightly.
"This is so pretty Shivaay!"

"Guess this is just the starting, there's a lot to come!"
"Yaayy, But now I am hungry, like very hungry!"
"Okay then, So Mrs Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi would you like to have dinner with me?"
"Yes Mr Shivaay Singh Oberoi", she said placing her hand in his and they walked ahead. Anika's mouth watered looking at all the delicacies presented on the table, this is so amazing, a date in a pretty location and some mouth watering food, Shivaay knew what would make his Anika make happy and tonight he'd claim his reward.
               *******
"Shivaay"
"Hmm"
"Nothing"
Walking along the lights, making their way to the farmhouse Anika and Shivaay walked hand in hand- her head resting on his shoulder. Anika obviously knew his intentions and frankly speaking she was ready, ready to Surrender herself to him, ready to become one, forever.

As they entered their room, Anika's cheeks turned crimson, Okay this was difficult.

"Anika you might have understood what I was trying to say, but stop me if you are uncomfortable, I don't want to do it without your happiness!",Shivaay poured his heart out while Anika couldn't help but Thank God for such a caring and understanding husband.

Too shy to reply, Anika just nodded her head making Shivaay grin. Cheapda Shivaay was back in action!
Pulling her in one swift move, he put his hand on her bare waist that had been calling him since the evening had started and drew patterns on it, it always astonished him how she fit perfectly in his arms, it was meant to be.

Not wasting any more time, he attacked he swan like bare neck, making her moan intently that did nothing but turn him on! Taking a part of her skin in his mouth he bit her marking her his. She never felt so pleasures before, never in 30 years of her life,was she so sexually irresisted and aroused.

Placing wet kisses all over the neck and shoulder region, Shivaay felt as if it was a whole area for him to explore and obviously enjoy. His right hand which was rested on her bare back now went downwards towards the slit of her dress.

Pressing his lips on hers, Shivaay pulled her into a passionate kiss thrusting his tongue deep. Her hands pulled him close by ruffling his hair while his left hands explored her curves and right hands picked her up wrapping her legs around his torso, her womanhood brushing against his manhood, making him groan.
Taking her to the bed, he pushed her down on the bed and himself hovered on her.

"There's no looking back after this Anika"

"Till you are with me I don't have to look back except seeing our beautiful memories!"

"I love you"
"I love you too"
"But I love you more"
"I know", she said looking into his eyes which depicted the amount of love he had for her.

Swiftly pulling her zip down from the back, while she removed his blazer and unbuttoned his shirt, Shivaay fell short of words. She was so beautiful, facial looks, intimate beauty or the soul inside, she was blessing in a disguise.

Taking 2 minutes to admire this beauty who shied away in his hard gaze, he leaned in and pecked her lips saying,
"You are so beautiful!"

Her cheeks turned the darkest hue of red but this is Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi we are talking about!
Opening her mouth, she turned his mere peck into a wild passionate kiss pulling him more into her, while he obeyed silently- he did like this feisty and Junglee billi!

Moving down to his bare chest, she marked him hers by giving him hickeys all over the area. Groaning he stopped her, this was going to be a long night. Her lingerie which was inviting him since forever, was his next victim as he uncliped her bra which was wet from all his kissing and stared at her with hungry eyes.

Wasting no time, Shivaay started his work with her breasts, sucking one while playing with the other, not choosing any favourites, while Anika couldn't do anything but moan encouraging him.
Trailing down her petite stomach, he kissed her navel and thrusted his tongue inside it making her roll back in this unwordable pleasure.

He gazed upwards trying to find any guilt or negative feeling but none, her eyes depicted desire and wild love. None of them regret this and that's what matters.

Anika knew his next actions as he removed the last piece of clothing from her body and that's it, it was his turn to be in the world of pleasure. His saliva felt like fire when he licked her down there and she moaned in pleasure. Inserting one finger and then the other Shivaay took Anika by surprise but pleasured nonetheless. As her first orgasm hit her, Shivaay removed his finger and licked it away grinning.
Adjusting a bit, Shivaay whispered to Anika,
"Honey this might hurt a bit, tell me to stop Okay?"

Smiling at her understanding husband, she nodded while Shivaay prepared himself.

Entering her in a go and loosing in the warmth inside, they both screamed each other's name. Kissing away the tears that appeared in her face he pulled her into a passionate lip-lock, distracting her a bit and letting her loosen up. It was always difficult for the girls.

Giving him a nod, indicating that she was okay, he started thrusting inside her slowly and deeply, they'd take this slow. Reaching the peak of ecstasy they both climaxed together, sweating, after almost an hour of passionate love making.

Laying down beside her, he placed the duvet over them as their naked bodies snuggled into each other, finding solace and warmth.
"Are you fine?", he asked as their heartbeats moved in perfect sync.

"Yaa just a little sore but it's fine", she replied while he started drawing patterns on her bare waist.

"So let's go for a round two then", he tried messing around but it turned back to him as she hovered over him and replied winking,

"Well not right now, this night was perfect and let's end it on a good note"

Saying so she slept off on him while he just placed a long lingering kiss in her forehead and blushed whispering to himself,

"This night was Great!"

A blissful union of not just no bodies but also two souls, ShivIka were finally one by every means. Snuggling more into her, he felt a kind of luckiness for he was is and will be the only man who'll be able to see her so intimately, take her to a world where it's only the two and ofcourse Love and Desire.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~x
Hope u like this part plz vote and comment
Precap: last 50th chapter

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

71.8K 5.8K 61
Famous Industrialist, CEO of Oberoi Industries Shivaay Singh Oberoi had planned everything perfectly in his life. Starting from business to his famil...
20.6K 2.4K 21
Small moments, small meetings, small confessions, small stories add vitality and bliss to our life. Here we join the duo Shivaay and Annika imagining...
56.3K 4.9K 74
[Complete - Vote and comment to show ur love] EDITED VERSION Hello peeps, This will be my first on track fan fiction. All ideas are original, I hope...
289K 20.4K 33
"Me and billuji?have you lost it Sahil?There's nothing between us,stop assuming things and get back to your homework",said Annika. ...