Two Idols {knj}✔️

By joonhasmorejams

A romance between idols never lasts.....or will it? More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine

fourteen

698 11 2
By joonhasmorejams

I opened my heavy eyes slowly. The room was dark. I felt arms wrapped protectively around me. The body that the arms belonged to rested underneath my head.

Namjoon.

His heartbeat was steady and calm. His breathing was slow but steady. The sound of his heartbeat was soothing. I smiled.

Four months ago, I thought I would never be happy again, and here I am, smiling like an idiot and wishing that I could stay here forever. I don't think I could have been happier.

Namjoon is so kind and loving. He could make jokes and cheer me up when I was at my lowest. He is always there for me. He held me as I cried. He laughs at my terrible jokes. He is there to catch me when I fall. He listens to all my stories and lets me rant for hours. He is always there to support me. He is my best friend. He is my family.

I smiled. Six months. Six months ago, he got the courage to ask me to go on a date with him. Six months ago, I agreed to go on a date with him. Six months.

It was hard to believe. Time was flying by. I didn't want it to. I wanted to stay in his arms forever and not let him go.

I saw a bit of sunlight start to peak through the curtains. I glanced up at the clock on the wall. It read six-fifteen. A little more than one more hour before I absolutely had to get up. I closed my eyes and snuggled closer to Namjoon. I felt him begin to wake. He kept his right arm around me and he moved his left arm. He traced circles with his left index finger on my right hand, which rested on his chest. I found myself smiling like an idiot again.

"Good morning Joonie." I whispered.

He laughed a little bit.

"I thought you were awake love." He whispered.

I smiled. We were silent for a little bit, just enjoying the moment.

"When do you have to be at the studio?" He asked quietly.

"Nine-thirty." I responded in a hushed tone.

"Okay." He whispered.

We laid there in silence. I moved my head so I could look at him. He tilted his head down to look at me. Even though the room was mostly dark, I could still see his beautiful eyes. I looked into them.

"Do you want to go somewhere tonight?" I asked quietly.

"Where did you have in mind?" He asked quietly, a smile forming on his face.

"I'll think of some places." I whispered.

"And what is the special occasion?" He whispered back.

I glared at him.

"I'm only joking." He smiled.

I smiled. He leaned his head closer to me. I moved my face closer to his so he wouldn't strain himself. He kissed me gently.

We laid there together for another hour and a half.

"You need to get ready." Namjoon whispered.

"But what if I don't want to go? What if I just want to stay here with you?" I whimpered.

"You know that I would love to just stay like this but you are already in trouble with PD-nim. He's being very generous and considering everything that's been going on the last six months but you shouldn't take that for granted." Namjoon whispered.

I groaned.

"You have a point." I whispered.

Namjoon loosened his grip on me. I sat up next to him and looked down at him.

"One more kiss before I get ready?" I begged.

Namjoon rolled his eyes and laughed. I leaned down and kissed him. He kissed me back. When I pulled away, he was smiling.

"You should get ready too. The boys are going to give you hell for this." I said quietly.

Namjoon laughed a little. I stood up off the couch and walked up to my bedroom. I slid my closet door open. I pulled out a pair of fitted black Nike leggings, a black sports bra and a black tank top. I quickly changed, putting my dirty clothes into the hamper. I brushed through my hair, put on some deodorant, and slipped on a pair of black socks. I grabbed my dance bag, phone, wallet, and keys before walking back downstairs. I saw Namjoon sitting on the couch on his phone. I smiled and adjusted the strap of my dance bag on my shoulder.

"Are you dressed already?" I asked jokingly.

Namjoon turned around, looked at me, and laughed. He stood up from the couch and walked over to me.

"You need a jacket love. You'll freeze without one." He said.

I looked down at my bare arms, laughed, and shook my head.

"Of course I need a jacket. What was I thinking?" I laughed.

I slid the strap of my bag off my shoulder and carefully set my bag on the floor, putting my wallet and keys on top of it. I rushed back up to my room and slipped on a plain grey hoodie. I rushed down the stairs and back to Namjoon. He was holding my black running shoes in his hand. I took my shoes and slipped them on, making sure the laces were tied tight before picking up my bag and slung the strap over my shoulder. We walked together out to my car. I opened the front passenger door, set my bag on the floor, and my phone, wallet, and keys on the seat. I turned around to face Namjoon.

I admired his outfit. He wore an ombré black-grey sweater, black jeans and white adidas shoes with his bag slung over his shoulder.

"What time do you want me to pick you up tonight?" He asked.

"Six?"

"Okay. I'll be here. Just let me know what I should wear."

"I will."

I smiled at him and he smiled back. He leaned down and gave me a quick kiss. We said our goodbyes before he walked to his car. I walked around to the driver's side of my car, got in, and started my car. I pulled out of the driveway and drove to the studio.

I arrived in my rehearsal room at nine-fifteen. Justin and I danced for four hours before our lunch break. After we ate, we danced for another five hours. Justin tried to stop me after four but I pushed him to keep teaching. When we finished dancing for the day, I laid down on the floor to cool myself off.

"You're doing well, a lot better than I expected." Justin said.

"How much longer before my first performance?" I asked, my breathing heavy.

"I'm still working that out with PD-nim." He responded.

Justin started packing his stuff into his dance bag as I stood up. I walked over to my dance bag and packed my stuff as well.

"You got any plans for tonight?" He asked.

"She's supposed to be going out." A voice said from behind me.

Oh my god. I forgot.

I turned around and saw Namjoon dressed in blue jeans, a black long sleeve shirt with abstract white lines, and a dull olive green jacket and a black dad hat. I quickly began to apologize but he stopped me.

"It's okay. I forgot too." He said.

I let out a sigh of relief. I zipped my bag closed and slung the strap over my shoulder. I held my phone, wallet, and keys in my hand. Justin started walking toward the door.

"Have fun kiddos." Justin joked.

I shook my head as he left the room. He walked out first and Namjoon and I followed him. I headed toward the stairs and he heading in the opposite direction.

"See you tomorrow!" I shouted.

"See you at nine!" He shouted back.

I laughed and continued walking down the hall.

"You take the stairs?" Namjoon asked.

"You don't?" I fired back.

"Not after a choreography day!" He exclaimed.

Once we got to the stairwell door, I opened it and entered the stairwell. We went down the four flights of stairs before arriving at the first floor stairwell door. I opened the door and walked down the hall, into the lobby. I exited the building and walked out to my car. The city was so busy already. I unlocked my car and opened the front passenger door. I set my bag on the floor and closed the door.

"I found a beautiful park that we could go to tonight if you're still up for going out." Namjoon offered.

I smiled.

"Of course I'll go with you. I just want to got home, freshen up, and change out of these clothes." I said excitedly.

"Of course. I'll follow you home and wait for you there."

"Okay. Drive safe!"

"You too!"

I rushed to the other side of the car and quickly got into the driver's seat. I started the car and drove home.

When I got home, I quickly got my stuff out of the car and got into the house. I rushed into my bedroom, put my dance bag in my closet, set my wallet and keys on my night stand, and looked through my closet for an outfit to wear. I pulled out a white sweater, and blue jeans. I grabbed a cute bra and underwear before walking into the bathroom. I set my clothes and phone on the counter neatly and closed the door. I turned on the light and then immediately started the shower. I undressed and showered very quickly. Once I was done showering, I dried off and quickly got dressed. My phone buzzed. I looked at it.

Namjoon: I just got into the house.

Shit. I thought.

Me: okay. I'm almost ready.

I put my phone down and pulled my hair dryer out of the drawer. I dried my hair and then put it in very loose curls. Once my hair was done, I quickly put on some natural makeup.

After about forty-five minutes, I was finally ready. I smiled at myself in the mirror and cleaned the counter. I put everything in their proper homes. I grabbed my laundry hamper and walked out of the bathroom. I walked down the hall to my laundry room. I placed the hamper in the laundry room and shut the door as I exited. I went back into the bathroom, grabbed my phone and turned off the light. I walked down the hallway and into my bedroom. I slid my closet door closed and then turned around. I grabbed my wallet and keys and headed down stairs. Namjoon stood by the door with his hands in his pockets, patiently waiting. He was so adorable.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked.

"Yes. Let me just get my shoes." I replied.

I left the door opened while I looked for my black and white converse. I found them and slipped them on.

"Don't forget a jacket." He reminded.

"Thank you." I said as I searched for my dark green jacket.

Once I found it, I slipped it on and then grabbed my wallet and keys. I went back to the door and Namjoon smiled.

I stepped onto the front porch and closed the front door. I locked the front door before turning to Namjoon.

"You look beautiful." He said.

I blushed and glanced down at the floor.

"Thank you." I said quietly.

I looked back up at him. He smiled and took my hand. We walked out to his car. He walked me over to the passenger side door and opened it. I smiled and got into the car. He closed the door and ran around to the other side of the car. He got into the driver's seat and started the car.

"Which park are we going to?" I asked curiously.

"Seoul Forest." He replied.

I smiled widely as he started drive toward the forest.

"How did rehearsal go today?" Namjoon asked.

"It went well. Justin say I'm doing way better than expected. However, he won't tell me when, or if, I'm debuting." I responded.

"Just give it time. It took us a while to debut." He assured.

We were silent the rest of the way to the forest. When we arrived, Namjoon parked the car and got out. I put my wallet and keys in the glove box and closed it. He came around to my side of the car and opened the door for me. I got out and he closed the door. He took my hand in his and we walked into the park. We walked on the paths slowly, taking everything in.

"I wanted to ask you about something." Namjoon said.

I was thrown off guard. My heart rate sped up but I remained calm on the outside.

"What is it?" I responded.

"What will we do when I go on tour?" He asked.

I hesitated for a second.

"Well, I'm not going to give up on you if that's what you're asking. Sure, I'll miss you like crazy, but we'll get through it." I said.

Namjoon sighed.

"Yes we will." He said with a smile.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Have you talked to Marcus lately?" Namjoon asked.

"No. I fired him a few months ago." I responded.

"You fired him?"

"Yeah. He had been through enough with everything that happened and his wife announced she was pregnant. I decided it would be best if he stayed with her."

We walked around the park for another hour and a half before heading back to the car. Namjoon drove from the park. He stopped at a Panda Express and got us both dinner before heading home. We ate in the dining room and talked for a little while. Eventually, we migrated back to the couch. This time, instead of watching a movie, we just sat and talked.

"You were right this morning when you said the boys would give me hell when I got home. They were all over where I had been all night. Jin, being the oldest, did most of the questioning." He said.

"I hope they didn't give you too hard of a time." I replied.

"It was like I had six overprotective parents." Namjoon joked.

I smiled and laughed a little.

"I better not keep you too long tonight then." I laughed.

Namjoon laughed.

"If they could get girlfriends, they would understand why I spend so much time with you." Namjoon said.

"Who do you think the last one to get a girlfriend would be?" I asked.

"I always thought it would be me." Namjoon laughed.

"Well look at you now. You're the only member that actually has a girlfriend." I said.

Namjoon laughed.

"It's so weird. I thought for sure Jimin or Jungkook would have a girlfriend first." Namjoon said.

We talked for another two hours before Namjoon said he needed to get home. I begged him to stay but he said he had to be up really early the next morning. I finally gave up and let him go home, kissing him goodbye.

Once he left, I decided to go to sleep. I went up to my room, changed into sweatpants and a hoodie, took off my makeup, and went through my nightly routine, which I had unintentionally skipped last night. Once I finished, I put my phone on the nightstand and snuggled myself under the blankets.

I closed my eyes and felt myself slowly drift into a deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323 35 11
"You okay? I know you like me a lot and all, but why are you staring at me so much today?" "Oh! No reason, just like watching you work. You're very f...
192K 9.6K 52
"Take me back." "It's a bit late don't you think?" "But I never stopped loving you." Jimin argued not wanting to let this love go. Ever since he move...
12.1K 320 26
Just another BTS FF, enjoy...... Holy mama, I was like 13 maybe 14 when I wrote this, my grammar wasn't the best, lol expect some cringey content
446 30 11
𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔. 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆...