Draco Malfoy|| One Shots/Imag...

By ArtisticSarcasm

{COMPLETED} •#1 in Tom Felton 7/22/18• •#3 in Draco Malfoy 03/11/19• •#1 in WizardingWorld 09/08/18• Fluff, s... More

{1} || The War pt.1
{2} || The War pt.2
{3} || Drunk Times
{4} || MudBlood
{5} || I Will Always Love You
{6} || The Boggart
{7} || New Years Countdown
{8} || The Muggle School
{9} || Fighting and Laughing
Dating Draco Includes,
{10} || Choosing Sides
{11} || Harry Potter's Sister
{12} || Memories
{13} || Dementor
{14} || This Is Bad
{15} || The Astronomy Tower
{16} || Vacation With The Devil
{17} || Vacation Pt. 2
{18} || Vacation Pt.3
{19} || Scars
{21} || What If
{22} || Muggle Games
{23} || Im Coming For You
{24} || Don't Be Dramatic
{25} || Drunk and Confused
{26} || Angry Kisses
{27} || Jealousy And Music
{28} Short Imagines Cuz WB
{29} || Arguments
{30} || Make Him Jealous
{31} Tri-Wizard Competition
{32} I Know You're Mad At Me
{33} Accidents Happen
{34} Forced
{35} Lets Irritate Potter
{36} The DarkMark
{37} Blindness Sucks
{38} Blood Wins
{39} This one is better
{40} Buckbeak
{41} "You Don't Love Me"
{42} She's Worse, I Promise
{43} Look At Me
{44} Or this
{45} I'm A Black
{46} Odd Ends
{47} Odd Ends [Pt. 2]
{48} Blood Sucker
{49} Blood Sucker pt. 2
{50} End The Mudbloods
{51} "And You're Pathetic."
!!!!
{52} Drowning
{53} Odd Ends pt. 3
{54} Evil Within
{55} Getting Over It
{56} Insanity
{57} Insanity Pt. 2
{58} Insanity Pt. 3
{59} Home.
{60} The Reader
{61} Aftermath
{62} Trust Issues
{63} Empathy
{64} Good At Acting
{65} Wrong way
{66} Insanity {A.E}
{67} For Him
{68} Classic Draco
I need your opinion ;)
{69} You Are My Babygirl
{70} Against Their Will
{71} I Just.. Died
{72} I Just... Died Pt. 2
{73} Spooked
{74} You Knew It Was Me
{75} Walking Sucks
{76} Date Night
LMAO
Please Read!!
T.R {77} Saving Voldemort
Question
{78} Lestrange
G&F {79} Deafened
{80} Duplicate
{81} Daddy Issues
{82} Duplicate Pt. 2
A/N
{83} Tragic Love
{84} Forget-Me-Not
{85} AU Zombies
Ending Of Sorts

{20} || Vacation Pt.4

12.6K 198 226
By ArtisticSarcasm

As soon as he had put on his clothing, it was a race to the elevator. I had grabbed the key, my phone, purse, and then bolted for my life.
"Hey! You arse!" I heard Draco call after me, the door slamming shut. Footsteps chased after me as I body slammed into the button, the elevator opening. He neared closer and closer, and then the doors closed and I was brought down to the first floor.

I made a mistake. Oops.

In a panic, I bolted out of the elevator, just as I heard thudding on the staircase right around the corner. My heart was pounding as I weaved through people, my breathing rough and fast as I raced to our parents. Thank god every muggle was leaving..

"{Y/N}?" Narcissa asked before my own mother could. "Are you okay?"
"I'm going to die." I gasp out, running behind the table and ducking down just as Draco ran over, panting as well.
"Have... you seen her?"
I covered my mouth, desperate to calm my breathing and silence myself. Merlin..

"No." Narcissa chuckled at the same time my mother replied; "Yes."
No no no!
I nudged my mothers foot, irritated and hoping she would get the message to, I don't know, NOT GIVE ME AWAY.
"Where?"

"She's closer then you think."
I mentally face palmed, slapping my other hand over my mouth.

"She is.?"

"Yup."

It only took mere seconds for Draco to duck under the table, making me screech and try to escape. I got out from under the table and bolted to the elevator, my fingers centimeters from the precious button. Arms curled around my torso and I was lifted up into the air, Draco nuzzling into my neck. "That was mean."

"Yeah, well, I am a true Slytherin, Malfoy." I retaliated, rolling my eyes at his foolishness.

"Put my daughter down!"
Draco's whole body tensed up as he slowly turned to see my mother, hands on her hips, glaring at us. "Put. Her. Down. Now."

"Mother-"

"Shut up! We already arranged a marriage for you. To Weston." She hissed, stepping towards me. "You will not be with this kid."
"Draco." Narcissa murmured. "You are arranged to marry Astoria."
"No." He said sternly, slowly setting me down and stepping in front of me, his body alert. "I don't even like Astoria."

"I don't love Weston." I mumble, lowering my head. "He doesn't even like me."

"Silence! You will marry him!"
Draco took a menacing step forward, growling at my mother, his fingers curling around his wand which was in his back pocket. I touched his shoulder, which luckily made him drop his hand away from the wand.
"She's not going to marry anyone besides me." He hissed. "She's mine."
As he spoke, I slowly reached forward and took his hand, trying to calm him down. My other hand gripping his arm.

Draco happily obliged in holding my hand, which only angered my mother even more. Why is she so upset? She practically brought us together!

"{Y/N} {L/N}. You drop his hand and let's go home. Now!"

"No!" I shouted, this time grabbing my own wand and pointing it at her. "I'm not going anywhere with you! I love Draco!"
Draco hardly flinched when I pointed the wand at her, his grip on my hand tightening only slightly. He knew I wouldn't use it on her.

"You leave me no choice." She hissed, pointing her own wand at Draco. "Imperio."

My heart dropped when Draco tore his hand away from mine, his grey eyes showing conflict as he turned and faced me. Narcissa gasped out, facing my mother. "You dare use an unforgivable curse on my son?!"
"I don't love you." Draco said through clenched teeth, tears gathering in his eyes. "I never did. We are over, I love Astoria."

I grabbed his arm, my eyes watering. "You don't mean that. I know." I whisper, running my fingers along his jawline. "Fight it, please baby. I love you."
He remained stiff under my touch until my mother suddenly turned her wand to me. "Crucio!"

What?

I screamed out, dropping to the floor instantly as the pain spread through my entire body. I wanted to kill myself right then and there. "Stop it!" Draco cried out, dropping to his knees and cupping my face in his hands. "Please! Stop! You're hurting her! Your own daughter!"

"She's not my damn daughter!" My mother seethed, her eyes narrowing at me. "Her father had an affair with another woman behind me back, conceiving this whore!"
She wasn't wrong. I looked nothing like her.
I screamed out again, my hands clenching into fists. My ribs hurt, I could hardly breathe, my vision was blurry.
"Stop it!" Narcissa shouted, pointing her own wand at my step-mother. "Stop right now! You are hurting my sons girlfriend!"

"He's engaged to someone else!"

"I'm not going to make him marry Astoria! He's going to marry {Y/N}!" Narcissa bellowed, her eyes glossy. "Stupefy!"

My step mother shot backwards, and I gasped, my eyes flaring open as I sobbed out. My hands laid over Draco's as he held me, crying as I cried. I wasn't hurting that much anymore, but the mental damage is still there. Permanently.

Narcissa helped me up, and the next thing I knew we were in our hotel room. "I'll deal with your step mother, okay honey?" She murmured, running a hand through my hair as Draco laid me on the bed. "We aren't going to let her ruin vacation."

Then she apparated away.

****

Narcissa came back the next day, I hadn't moved an inch. Draco was asleep, his head on my chest, arms wrapped around my neck as he slept.
"What'd you do with her?"

"Azkaban." Narcissa murmured, kissing my forehead. "She had murdered your birth mother, and then tried to kill you. She used two unforgivable curses. She's in there for the rest of her life."

"Where do I go?."

"You'll live with us." She had a smile on her face as she watched her son sleep, he too had a smile on her face. "He loves you."

"And I love him."

"Good." She chuckled, ruffling her sons hair as she stood up. "I'm going to apparate your stuff to our house, away from that house. Away from that wicked lady."
And then she was gone, and I was left happier then ever.

Draco stared up at me with those grey eyes, his arms tightening around me. "Marry me."

"What?"

"Not right now, but in a few years. Promise me you'll marry me."

"I promise." I whisper, leaning down to kiss him. Just as our lips collided, I was aware of the cool metal that was slid onto my left ring finger. I smiled into the kiss, I'm going to be okay.

Their Promise Rings;

(Silver- Draco: Gold- {Y/N})  these rings were moved to the right hand to fit the other two.

Engagement Rings;

(Green- {Y/N}: Silver- Draco)

Wedding Rings;

Wedding Dress; (you choose)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 1.8K 27
𝐁𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲 (𝐱𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫) (𝐨𝐜) 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬. 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞�...
41.8K 1K 86
❈ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐮𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 ❈ 〖 Harry Potter x Fem!reader - Mas...
205K 760 34
Hey guys this is my first smut and fluff book so it might be a bit cringe. I will list all the warnings in the specific story. Some might smut and so...
39.4K 1.2K 97
Hermione x Reader (Female) Slytherin - Y/N Riddle or Y/N Malfoy Hufflepuff - Y/N Diggory Ravenclaw - Y/N Lovegood Gryffindor - Y/N Weasley or Y/N Pot...